/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #576

''Tree fort'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQ5uSDYhhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steph is my number 1

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Chloe is #1

AKA where Max and Chloe return to when Chloe proposes

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Will do!

Max using those time powers again.

That OP pic is really good! I feel like it could almost be concept art for the Farewell bonus episode (with a few changes to some of the details).

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

It does looks good, only critiques are some of the scaling and perspective stuff. Also the Rachel posters seem a little out of place.
It would be cool to explore some new areas for the Farewell Episode but I think it will just be Chloe's house and the lighthouse, maybe even seeing them carve the stump that's present in season 1.

And there's that same stump five years later.

Reminder

I think maybe Max loves Chloe

Always. There's a larger version of that image too.
That one usually suffices.

>not posting the most recent version

Others will call you crazy, but I think you may be onto something...

Max loves Chloe, but does Chloe love Max?
Yes, duh.

The lighthouse sure is. That's why you bring your girlfriend to it, you unworthy rug muncher.

That "lighthouse cock" crap was never funny you unoriginal fagola

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HOPE FOR IN SEASON 2?
>WHAT LOCATION/STATE?
>WHAT POWERS?
>WHAT CHARACTERS?
>WHAT MUSIC?

Seattle
Time rewind and photojumping
Max Caulfield, Chloe Price, and their family/friends
Jonathan Morali

None of those hugs are as intimate as this.

Don't even respond to it.

I really like this image except for Max's earbuds.

Hey Chlo-reo why does Max run her earbuds under her shirt?

She likes the feeling of wires in her cleavage.

2001 reference?

Neither Max nor Chloe has a cleavage.

I agree, not sure why so many people add earbuds to Max. It made sense in the hallway since she was trying to go to a calm place and escape the outside world, but her listening to them with Chloe doesn't make too much sense.
It's just a tiny little complaint.

I could see her listening to them, or sharing with Chloe, if they were driving somewhere on in the truck and she wanted to close her eyes for a little bit.

In my fanart they do.

I've seen grills put their whole smartphones in their bras before like it's a pocket.

They keeps tons of stuff in there.

Very nice.

Small kitties too, sometimes.

Did the people who were writing this and the people who directed it not communicate with each other at all or something? Its like there's two totally different visions at work.

So it's true, BtS has native 21:9 support.
Thank you Deck Nine.

Max and Chloe were always the focus of the story and up until episode 4ish both planned endings involved Chloe living (or at least being comatose with the possibility of waking up)
The story always showed Max being dedicated to Chloe, and even if she went back and Chloe was shot she would have no way to know if it would be fatal (if it was then she would surely rewind and undo it). The ending with Chloe dying is the part that sticks out as being out of place, because it is.

Beautiful but addressing the darker parts of the game as well. There will always be some problems and bad moments, but as long as they are together then they will make it through them.

Sounds cute but also sounds like a way to get scratched.

Has anyone done a playthrough which results in Rachel not having anything to say to prove you're a badass?

I think she will always have something to say

If one of the stereos in the cars still works then Chloe can rig it up and put on some music.

Kate and her sisters made a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQ5uSDYhhA

This is always so cute to watch. Kate's family is so comfy.

I hope Kate and and mother and aunt worked out whatever issues they had. Clearly Kate wasn't to blame for anything other than wanting to go to a party once.

Who's the ugly girl in the middle?

Maybe it's a brother?

Looks like Jefferson in a wig

>We will never play a game where we can press spacebar to make Kate sit down and have a cozy monologue while her sisters play in the background

It's one of Kate's little sisters. No need to be rude user.

Please keep that stuff in /aco/ or wherever. Even if Afterlaughs is awesome with her art, /lisg/ is not for explicitly lewd.

Getting a spin off episode at Kate would be fun.

Come here to discuss, this thread is dead

I still wish we got to see Chloe and Kate meet.
Especially Kate's reaction in the future when Max tells Kate that she and Chloe are dating.
Two childhood friends, separated for a time, getting back together and realizing their feelings as they save each other. It could loosely be the plot for one of Kate's books. I wonder if Max would ever tell Kate the full story about the time travel and everything, I think she would eventually.

>Victoria poster trying to lure us to /v/ or bring them here to shit up the thread
Big surprise. You can stay there.

>victoria poster
You got a problem mate?

hey faggot
stay the fuck out of my thread in /v/

Yes, I do.
I took a quick glance through there and here's your contributions to that thread:
Looks like shitposting, which you also do here, and calls to raid.

Odd, I thought post numbers carried across boards if you linked them like that.

Why would I go to /v/?

What thread? I think you're mixing me up with someone.

4chen isn't that smart

Return to /v/ and stay there. Good riddance.

Victoria is supposed to be rich but her style is like old lady secretary from the 80's.

You're not fooling anyone even if you try to delete your posts here.
Learn to be more clever, shitposter.

It's like, totally retro.

how is that bad?

Quote the posts that you think are mine and I'll screenshot the scarcity of (you)s for you.

I don't need to see your script editing or Photoshop skills but thanks anyway.

I'm pretty sure that was the case, the journal and lots of the documents found in game often have contradicting, irrelevant or straight up false info. It does feel like the team writing the supplementary material hardly communicated with the scenario/dialogue writers.

Should have been the option to rewind and do a proper kiss or another kiss at some point in the game.
Endings that will remain forever unchosen don't count.

You're not worth the effort mate.
It's simple, I post Victoria, that other guy posts Victoria.
You're two dumb to grasp the concept that there's more than one of us.

Is Max hungry?

No need to open MS paint and go over the (you)s with the background color. You got caught, slink back into the shadows before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

>tfw max put more love & effort into kissing chad warren

>Same image
>Suddenly another filename that's clearly recently saved from Veeky Forums
How stupid do you think we are? Just stop.

>Reminder that Victoria sexually bullying Max and Max eventually becoming her slave is the true ending.
But he is saying the truth tho

Stop replying to bait and report them. Post cute and comfy.

Aw yess Vicky thread? Vicky thread

Yeah I saved the image because you kindly linked me it and I posted it to confuse your small mind.

I think there's enough proof by now to get rid of them for a while.

Yeah you're right, i'm letting this guy bait me way too hard.

cute n' comfy it is

Reminder that Chasefield is objectively the best S1 ship

Reminder it's a crackship and shit one at that, just like ANYTHING involving Victoria.
Now take your butt buddy shitposting pal and FUCK OFF

Yes, Chasemarsh is fine too

Thanks, my collection was getting a bit stale.

Also this was the best timeline

>take your butt buddy shitposting pal
So you finally admit that there are at least two of us?

>Goddam it feels good to be canon
Really though Pricefield friends, don't be discouraged. Feel free to post stuff of Max and Chloe.

Np let me post some more Haizehat
Unfortunately most of her work is too lewd for this board