twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Legion_of_Azgorh
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Dwarfs
youtube.com/watch?v=sqWfotxsr0o
youtube.com/watch?v=BeT_dPTas7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fantasy is shit, this series is shit, and this general is shit.

first for fabulous fay feet

FIRST FOR TW3 PREORDER KISLEV!

What would Cdwarfs v Dorfs fight be like?

Short

Dawi would get BTFO

Why don't you go ask Veeky Forums?

A

FUCKING

SKYBOX

>Ever being friends with Mannlet

Fantasy is FUN

Reposting in new thread

You know...thinking on the Skaven finale...there's a lot of dumb shit.

Why would the Council of 13 sacrifice a Great Clan to summon the Horned Rat when they have so many other bitch-ass clans they freely abuse?

Why would the Grey Seer tell the scribe to sacrifice his clan (and himself in the process) so openly? He basically told him to kill himself and really shouldn't have expected anything less then being killed on the spot.

I know the Grey Seers have a lot of pull in Skaven society, but you think when the fucking Horned Rat himself is calling for their blood they would quickly get thrown into the slaughter by all, and not just one of the clans.

Because Cdwarfs are going to be in a Total War game eventually, user and TW plays differently than in lore/TT

Manticores are so fucking cute.

Soon

Yes it is!

Because if there's one thing Skaven have in spades it's lack of foresight.

b-but muh gyrocopters, my slayers!

Well yeah, but there's a lack of foresight, and standing with your neck at teeth height of a man you're no-shit ordering to kill himself.

Also doesn't explain why so many are willing to listen to their prophets over their god.

Maybe the Horned Rat would get pissed if you offered up a little bitch clan. It would be like trying to entice Gordon Ramsay into your restaurant with half a bag of stale doritos and a boiled chicken breast.

What the fuck am I looking at?

LOVE ETERNAL!
I'm ready

Should have just let the flaming arrows kill their general but no I had to charge in
aw

Rock the boat!

Orion killing a bloodthirster of khorne

*recruits Infernal Guard and Blunderbuss'*
*recruits Irondaemons and Hellcannons*
*recruits K'Daii and Bull Centaurs*

>psh...nuthin personell, dawi

>Bloodthirster is a recolored beastman kitbashed with Morghur wings.

It's a good effort, but still leaves me flaccid. Warhammer 3 when?

Reminder that the things that built this series have been put aside for more WARHAMMER fan servicing

how can he make a game if he's riding a horse?

eh, it it will get here when it gets here.
I enjoy mods a lot more now.

the slayer king moves

>you will never fulfill your slayer oath

i had the most exquisite joy burning the word elves recently, and having to do it as dwarves, elves a strenth one me as strenght 2, and theyd never fight unless they had a 3stack to 1 advantage deathballing together.
So i marched 6 fucking stacks over leaving my entire country defenceless, and burned EVERYTHING. they refused to fight me, just spreading out and circling round my stack out of range like scared cats, refusing to take a 5stack v 5stack fight just watching me burn their fucking tree . Pussies to the end

Fucking elves man

such as?

Good. Fuck off history faggots

Judging by R2 and Atilla, dissapointment.
Fantasy was the best thing to happen to Total War.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Legion_of_Azgorh
vs
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Dwarfs

Seems to suggest chorfs are
>Choice of smaller elite corps (chorfs) or huge hobgobbo/slave gobbo/slave orc horde or a mix.
>Half the army is for defensive gun lines the other half needs to get CQC asap
>They get magic

My impression is chorfs are much more gun line oriented than dorfs. Their infernal guard's three weapon options are greatweapons (Halberds), fireglaives (bayonetted handguns basically) or blunderbuss shotgun.

Missing from that would be the shitloads of greenskin slaves.

>playing full autismo
good.
I went and played full isolationist as the wood elves. Trespassers into Athel loren were shot and I only look over the mountains infested with orcs or places that were ruins.

>prep the bull centaur, ya wazzock

im trying to win as every race friendo. Why do the elves even get a +12 vs chaos factionwide tree when theyre all the way on the bottom left and dont have to fight anything nvm chaos or vampires

they were long gone before warhammer came along, hiscuck

who you callin wazzock oathbreaker?

this general is dead

good

>Of course harder difficulties don't make the AI smarter, the only way to make that happen is to make lower difficulty AI's dumber, which isn't something anyone wants.

do you take me for a Wazzock?

>"This fight-fray is done-over. Squeak-swear to serve me or join that fool-meat in death. Ikit Claw now commands this expedition."
>tfw skaven don't talk like this in game

CA does everything wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=sqWfotxsr0o

an aside to this. Sid Meir did a lecture a few years back saying why cheating is necassary rather than better AI. Cause humans fucking cheat. We dont but what do most humans do when they lose a battle. They load. The AI never gets to win a battle. So they have to make the battles bullshit, so the sense of accomplishment from winning is actually earned, and the AI has an actual chance against the fucking infinite time loop of loading till you win

they got the same guy that was in charge of that for vermintide I wonder what the fuck happened

because it's thematic
and beastmemes spread peepeepoopoo

I don't have much of a horse in this race, but ouch, that was a nasty, low, dirty and entirely true comeback.

also its rather telling that in the world stats for beating XCom 1 and XCom 2 its always "battle lost 0" savescumming fucks

Have they given an unlock time yet anywhere? Is it going to be midnight BST or later because of steam?

>not even hyped for it after the first
>bought it anyway cause i hope theres some hidden fun feature thats been implemented

How did they manage to make a game with magic and fantastical creatures less engrossing than basic human vs human war gaming?

>getting the game a couple of days later so a bunch of cock sucking streamers can stream the game

retard histfag

youtube.com/watch?v=BeT_dPTas7E
>THE NOBLE HIGH ELVES

The units talk like that for the most part. Just not the named characters

>you will never be best buds with someone like kemmler and krell are

>I will never kill all the fantasyfags

sigh

Campaign spoilers, don't read if you somehow managed to avoid getting spoiled.

Alright do you think it would be better if there was a final boss like a great unclean one coming from the vortex?

>rome II
>disaster

>attila
>mediocre
>BUT ITS DUH FANTA-SEE FAGS!!!!

I'm pretty sure Marbozir did an Ironman/Legendary X-Com EU/EW campaign with no battles lost. I don't know if he made it without losing dudes, but a no loss playthrough is possible without savescumming.

You just have to be very methodical and fairly lucky because even if you set up 6 95% shots there's a (very small) chance you'll miss all of them.

How the fuck do you play Wood Elves
>enemies on all sides
>can't even maintain one stack
>need 15 amber for lvl 3 oak

>Imaging being this mad over video games

Fucking pathetic. Take it easy dude

You might as well kill yourself, since your "history" is fantasy bullshit that never happened.

You are only at war with Carcassonne and you should siege them immediately.

I don't follow CA that much, but does the release of Warhammer 2 mean that Kislev and the Southern Realms will forever stay untouched? They are truly the pimple on Total Warhammer's arse

>attacking order factions
>not turtling and allying like a true NEET

i know its possible for good players, im on about the World Average stats for campaign ends

It feels like Kislev is pretty popular so it would be kinda weird that they wouldn't cash in on it.

>Writing done by dude who worked for 15 years at GW
>Still blames CA

You motherfucking retard

>replying to an obvious falseflagger

you're all fucking retards honestly

W-Wait, are you telling me that Roman ninjas, burning boars and screaming savage girls aren't historically accurate? N-Not even cannons mounted on elephants? F-Fantasy is for babbies I tell ya!

Sid Meier is a fucking retard and it's no wonder Civ6 felt like such shit.

He works at CA retard

>still blame
in the end, someone at CA said "this is good, we'll use it in our game"

Posting because I want a roll

>implying GW has anybody of value working for them

Southern Realms won't ever happen and neither will Dogs of War, people who'll tell you the opposite are dreaming. Kislev might.

This has to be bait right?

KAZOOK

He works now you fucking retard. But it's a guy that worked for GW from 1997 til 2012. He was a writer too, you know? The OG kind of guy. Saying that "CA does everything wrong" even though the writing was done by a GW veteran is a bit retarded, but I don't expect you to be smart enough to figure it out yourself

DIE ELF FUCKING SHITS

>Attila
>mediocre

>literally works at CA
>"B-BUT ITS NOT CA's FAULT
drones everyone

Still missing the point. It must be painful being this fucking stupid.

SACK

LEARN

TO

SACK

SEE ALL THAT GOLD FROM SACKING? FUCKING TAKE IT

Woah that has to be destiny
Kill everything without a beard user

When is the next history installment coming out so we can split generals?
Its like fucking /v/ in here right now with the braindead Warhammer fags.

/twg/ used to be so comfy.

Your point is that he worked at GW for many years before CA. But now he works at CA. I can't fault GW for the game being like that because CA is making the game.

Who's missing the point again?

keep whining histfag

every time you make a post like this I laugh

Either go full WILD HUNT on bretonnia then remove the norscan 'issue'.
Take out the gobbos and the stunties to the right and protecting Franz' smile by removing vampbab.
Or turtling forever and using your broken tech to slurp up Amber through alliances.

I'm Australian, can someone please tell me how many hours until the game unlocks?

My point is that Andy Hall is Andy Hall. A Games Workshop veteran who wrote canon Warhammer lore. Not "CA". Stay fucking stupid, dumbfuck.

>10 historical games
>2 fantasy games

Shut the fuck up you mouthbreather.