youtube.com/watch?v=Wcp-8PYTS34
twitter.com/Truejiro37
ask.fm/Truejiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ign.com/boards/members/truejiro.5115682/

keep me posted

>when you're in the racist raid everyone always memes about

Pretty fun time bois

It's pretty creepy that you're going so far to look into jiro's history, get a life.

Prestige Nightfall?

I'm in a bad mood, need something to do

7th for 27 days, 5 hours, and 26 mins till pc release.

3 strikers with pulse grenade and top tree is the nf meta

just doing my job

Daily reminder that FWC was right all along

I'm up for it.

>ign account

How fucking autistic do you have to be to actually make one of these?

Thanks
Looking for one more then

>1 hour queue time

Jesus fuck guided games needs a rework

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
colorslive.com/author?id=208152

>tfw your lfg group disbands after wiping on dogs with the final dog at a sliver of health and now there are no groups looking for people at dogs

>5 faggots from one clan that can't find a 6th and don't want to use an LFG site to tell shitters to fuck off from the start
Bungie actually thought this would happen as often as solo shitters would want to try the raid.

>colorslive.com/author?id=208152

Am I a brainlet for not knowing what the second image from the top left is supposed to be? It says destiny 2 but I can't tell what it is.

>tfw no kadi 55-30 gf

Female Exo with sexy voice, of course.

Why haven't you realized that Earth is doomed?

Only by looking elsewhere can we survive as a species.

ohoho my fucking godddd

my guess is the city being attacked

Bungie didn't want to make a system that works. They wanted to do enough so they can say they did something.

They probably have an SJW on staff that tells them that true LFG/Matchmaking will "create a toxic environment" and making people with less skill "unsafe".

1 more striker for prestige nightfall

>that shitty thumbs up cayde
>the shitty oc hunter
>the shitty tricorne in said hunter image
>what I can only assume is supposed to be the tower with the city under attack and the traveler being captured

>made the Fallen fuck off
>made the Hive fuck off
>made the Cabal fuck off
HMM.

I've got a 305 Striker. If you're madman enough to let me join again.

>Implying that the Darkness won't return and overwhelm the Traveler someday

not an argument

Join up man

>6 pulse nade mayhem NF
Lets rock.

pandox stop being autistic

hey jiro

hi joff

the more profiles he finds the more btfo jiro must have made him to cause such an act

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY
I AM BEST DIVERSITY OFFICER

ATTENTION

LET IT BE KNOWN BY ALL THAT IF YOU WEAR THE NEW MONARCHY WARLOCK BOND (ALSO KNOW AS "THE SUBMISSIVE TRAPS CHOKER OR COLLAR") YOU ARE OFFICIALLY GAY AND NEED TO SUCK DICKS

but my warlock picked fwc

>hey guys we can see into the future and we really need to prepare for war
Which war? The one with the Fallen, the Hive, the Cabal, the Vex, old rampant Golden Age technology, or vying factions in the tower?
>uhh all of them I g-guess
All of them?
>y-yeah
Ok...so which one is first? We should at least prepare for the closest one.
>Uhhm, well, thing is, we don't exactly know, we kinda just know a war is coming
A war we already knew was coming.
>y-yeah
Against enemies we already know about
>well some of them we don't...
can you tell us about them then?
>...w-well one of them is in pyramid ships...
anything else?
>n-no
Ok, so basically we should keep doing what we're already doing
>are you guys preparing for a fight?
Fucking constatnly. Ask Shaxx.
>oh....
Why did we even let you into the tower?
>Well we're not the concordat

FWC'S ONE BONUS IS TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE. THEY DIDNT BOTHER TELLING US ABOUT GHAUL OR ANYTHING

THEY ADVISE US TO PREPARE FOR A WAR. THEY ADVISE US TO PREPARE IN A GALAXY FULL OF UNCOMPROMISINGLY HOSTILE ALIENS. ITS LIKE TELLING SOMEONE TO PREPARE TO GET GAS FOR THEIR CAR

Anyone want to do the strike for the Acrius shotgun?

kill yourself

Arms dealer? Sure, give a few to get on.

anyone interested in raiding?

>literally fucking killed a god
>hurr durr darkness
lmao

Whomstd've wants to raid or do a Nightfall?

Awesomeness-x

>Get 550 FWC tokens
>Dont get the handcannon
Fuck this shit dude, Im so tired of Heroic Pubs, why did they have them the best way to get literally everything in this game? Exotics, Clan XP, Tokens, Glimmer, what the fuck dude?

>Warlock decides to be a dick and place his rift away from where the titan puts his barricade
Its like you don't want us to be a cool knight-wizard team

FWC is the only way

>Faction that studies the diverging paths of the future and timelines
>claims there's only one way
kek

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>PEs are the best way to get tokens
I can make the same amount of tokens you do from a Heroic PE in about a minute. Maybe try a farm that's not retarded.

I'm just using the factions to get better guns. Fuck your lore shit.

Mtashed might have lost his mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcp-8PYTS34

>has studied every path
>knows for a fact that war is the only way
Makes sense to me.

>still no solo queue or improved matchmaking
>still no mod buffs
>still no max impact SR buff
>still no removal or lightening of chest lockout
>dupe solution still not implemented

>26 days till PC
inb4 no acknowledgement of these problems in the coming weekly (again)

I don't know who this e-celeb is but I want to punch him in his voice.

this

If, bare fucking minimum, there is 0 mention of the chest lockout in the TWAB on Thursday, I'm uninstalling this game and charging it back. Was a fresh PSN account anyway.

twitter.com/Truejiro37
ask.fm/Truejiro

>FWC'S ONE BONUS IS TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE.
I like how every retard is taking this for granted. So I guess you also take it as a fact that the world was made 3000 years ago and saved by an immortal zombie god that spent his time defying surface tension water and manipulating alcohol content of liquids with his mind?

So what faction gun is best?

>prepare for war guise
FWC does realize that the Guardians have been nonstop fighting and training for battle, right? They know they're dealing with sometimes literal killing machines who were reborn from dead things by a dead thing to make more dead things?

They know they're not trying to spread this message to a bunch of hippies who believe they can just negotiate with the Darkness, right?

Stop ripping on him, he's one of the few people here that are chill enough to play without drama.

Welcome one, welcome all. Destiny 2 awaits, Guardian. A brand new day a brand new fight. A new world to explore, more loot to obtain.

My name is Jiro, I am happy to meet your acquaintence. Hopefully I'll be streaming Destiny 2 sometime and we can all take this wonderful voyage together.

*sighs* Now, this is just pre-beta thoughts, so, I'm not going to go too deep into it but I'll still try to follow along the guidelines.

Destiny 2, you know we have many new features, we have a third ability, revamped classes, along with new lore! Infact, in game lore,and even *laughs* I'm happy to say this, an open world where you can actually explore and judging by some of the footage that was shown with the strikes, its crazy to say that with nessus the way how it works is so big and beautiful I wouldn't be surprised if everything was playable space now. Like, they're not being held back by last gen anymore so they have so much to work with, that at this point the lessons they've learnt throught the series, as a company, as a community, with everyone. I feel like they've made this game very beautiful.

haven't gotten many, but the fwc handcannon is fun

>joff managed to completely divert attention away from him by attacking jiro

Is your warlock a submissive trap who likes to sit on the ground and flirt with passing hunters and titans?

Think of it as more of a "keep it up" kind of thing.

2/3

Any others? We have cookies.

>this level of projection
Wew lad

It's right there in their grimoire that they use some device to see into future timelines

RECORD 343-CHASM-7891

Forty-seven human subjects; eleven report timelines in which the Darkness has already prevailed, thirteen report timelines in which the City has fallen. Twenty-three babbled madness. Hopeless. Trapped.

No wonder the Device was abandoned. The human mind is too weak for it. Too weak to look into the Future, or to understand what it sees.

What the situation calls for, little Ghost, is a better sort of witness.

We found you in pieces in Siberia, and repaired you as well as we could.

What do you say? Are you well enough to travel?

END RECORD

5/6 at dogs

I joined DO, but I only wear the bond, everything else is Wildwood with shaders. Does this make me a poser?

Also, user please write me a fanfic of my Warlock bangaranging a fem titan please.

So I gotta pick this game up because no one I play with wants to play anything else aside from Overwatch and inevitably Pubugguh because no one has taste or opinions.

Here's my problem. I played a ton of Destiny 1. A fucking shitload. I kept playing through again and again hoping something would get better. While TTK was an improvement for sure Rise of Iron was a joke. And from what I played of the beta Destiny 2 seems like it will be even worse than Destiny was for the first few months.

So what can I do to make it fun? I know my buying it is inevitable but I want to know how I can keep it from being unplayable to me within the 100 hour mark.

DO or kys

Anyone else go DO just for the Dire Promise?

hit me up if you still need another

muh rebbit

hit me up if you still need another

do not reply to me fwc slime

Yes. Wish the aim assist was higher but PC will fix that.

>FWC does realize that the Guardians have been nonstop fighting and training for battle, right? They know they're dealing with sometimes literal killing machines who were reborn from dead things by a dead thing to make more dead things?

Yes they do. they want the rest of humanity to embrace the colossal shitstorm bearing down on them and fight instead of trying to run or cower behind the conditionally immortal husk-warriors and their wall.

Don't look up anything.
Don't look up where to unlock subclasses, find them yourself.
Don't ask the thread what it thinks about that weapon that just dropped, look at it's perks and try it yourself and see what you think.
Don't worry about doing shit efficiently, or correctly, or whatever. Just enjoy your time cruising through the game.

The only bit of advice you should care about is not to delete any legendary you only have one copy of.

So basically cheerleading. Great.

The city is already on a war economy. Most of the glimmer we spend or capture goes into producing parts for ships, weapons, armor, etc. The city is already preparing, the issue is not resting on those laurels, and making sure we react in time to threats.

How do you get the Jade Rabbit emblem? Asking for a friend haha I would never want to use such a flaming pink cute emblem for myself haha

>Wew lad

>1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

>2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

>3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

>4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

What are you gonna do about it? Write some sad poems? Listen to Linkin Park?

>not listen to Lincoln green

Did we split the thread or something?

It's a ghosttown in here. I know it's dinnertime but still.

Old Fashioned sounds better.

Hey, give them credit, they might not be able to say which enemy is coming in our reality, but they made up for it by making weapons to counter all the possibilities. Guns that are good against Fallen, guns that are good against Hive...
Who cares if their information is spotty, as long as they keep giving us the tools we need?

dead game

Who would win in a fist fight arac or hideo?

Maybe people ran to the discord because of shit posting.

cayde stashes

At this point, you're trying to construe me as a Christian fundamentalist in an attempt to discredit my points. I don't know what you're driving at by posting bible quotes, but I'll help you can point you back to where you got lost.

>every retard is taking the fact that the FWC have a device that lets them see the timelines for granted

>Forty-seven human subjects; eleven report timelines in which the Darkness has already prevailed, thirteen report timelines in which the City has fallen. Twenty-three babbled madness. Hopeless. Trapped. No wonder the Device was abandoned. The human mind is too weak for it. Too weak to look into the Future, or to understand what it sees.

That's from the D1 FWC grimoire card. It says in there that the "Device" was abandoned, and for good reason, as the human mind is "too weak to look into the future."

But before you go "Oh but that implies they stopped doing it lol, here's the rest of the card

>What the situation calls for, little Ghost, is a better sort of witness.

>We found you in pieces in Siberia, and repaired you as well as we could.

>What do you say? Are you well enough to travel?

Hideo. Arach is too stupid to hide a hitman.

5/6 at calus