>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_N1U_F5ZKuo
youtube.com/watch?v=-wzSETmvLrA
youtube.com/watch?v=I2IB4RZndhc
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Celes_Chere/Other_appearances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna pull on FFVI-2! Give me all of your meme magic so that I can post a 1/11 Gogo LMR pull!

>tfw too many dupes on the banner to justify a pull
>this is my favorite era of FFs.

>not loli Rydia edition

So I got Faris USB1 and USB2. Now I just need her BSB and she can be a lean mean debuffing machine.

May good fortune bless you and always know that I believe in you and your crazy dreams, user

Is FFBE the lewdist ff game?

Sorry bro, I already took your 1/11 Gogo LMR pull. But good luck!
You are guaranteed the Cyan relics I desired, take care of him.

BE isn't an FF game.

How do I beat Omega Apex?

I know, right?

Is that user the thread's latest scapegoat or something?

don't try to constantly just wear him down. Build up enough SB gauge and then try to end him extremely quickly in one big unleashing of everything you have.

hit him in the feels

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=_N1U_F5ZKuo

Oh well

I don't have Lucky Stars or any characters dived for instant casts.

FFT is shit

No u

I've failed all of you. Truly this is the most boring pull.

The right half of this is way better
maybe next time

Use cloud roaming warrior, hit him three or four times with your biggest dick attacker, then cast stop on him

Maybe

Why are all of you pulling on this shit banner? Shit I'd rather you pull on the Newcomers because at least that's only 25 mythril

I am so, so sorry.

SHUT THE FUCK UP QAYIN

>then cast stop on him
w-what?
That works?

>all of you
That was literally the only person other than me who has pulled and I wouldn't have if they could just put Cyan's stuff on ANY other banner.

If RK had a "rare summon" permanent banner including every relic in the game, would you pull on it? Or if it was just every SSB+?

At like 50% HP

>これでおっぱい大きくなるの?

Delet this.

Every once in a while

Mog stop cursing people with low relic counts, I thought I was enough. STOP TORMENTING THEM

This general needs an exorcist.

There's nothing I want in the other fest banners. Either they're banners filled with dupes (2, 3, 5) or trap banners due to the changes (1, 4).

Since we'll be getting another 30 mythril (plus change from the fest login and remaining fest dungeons) I'm still set for the Crystal Tower selection banner provided it's not changed to be a trap as well.

captcha: STOP soon

10!

For those of you pulling on the gem only banner, are you gonna buy just enough gems to pull orr are you gonna buy a levi pouch because it's the best bang for your buck, kupo?

I'm already a demon.

>the FFVI A+ is goddess
Can you bring equilibrium anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=-wzSETmvLrA

I already picked up one of those 15% off $100 iTunes cards when they were available. Dunno what I'll do with the other 2 rolls from that, though.

Just enough and that's it unless we get another gem select with a relic I don't have for one of my five faves.

Any newfriends in BE need friends to add?

Delet this blasphemy right now.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did he do right?

I'll be at that later tonight at this rate

I was pretty much going to make the purchase leading into the fest but with the shady practices they've been doing of fucking up the fest banners and then even concealing the gem banner and its relics (as well as the non-gem equivalent one) they can fuck off.

>they didn't announce shit they haven't announced
reminder that datamining means nothing
see: men of the hour

To be fair they're not concealing it. It was the same way in JP.

Though I agree them fucking up the fest banners is fucking stupid.

640 KB

>ct is mithril and the selection is shitty

It has Lulu bsb for rare +ice armor you can pick for yourself. Otherwise yeah, not too hot of a selection. Still getting it gets you someone for fenrir.

She doesn't need it

Everything user, we've been through this before.

d-does that mean tiny bee might yet be replaced?

No, it means that all the other relics could turn into the tiny bee instead.

They did bring the gem select (with the same selection relics I think) back for another round in JP because it was pretty successful apparently. When they brought it back, they also showed the top relics that were chosen last time. Wonder if they'll show what GL tastes are like, if they actually bother to tell us

I thought all the old Jump Start dungeons would come back? Where's Chardanook?

>he didn't master the first time around

Because my account was only 2 weeks old then

something something shiteating goblin

>tfw jp's version doesn't try to do that

I wonder what it'll be now. i just did it for deuces burst.

Where's that XIII-2 review?

Huh, I got 6/10, missing Cloud's BSB1, Tyro's BSB, Maria's an Bartz' BSB2

After banner 2 and the healer lucky draw I have healer BSBs for Relm, Sarah, and Ovelia.

Which one is best to level and use on my team?

>le shitfaced goblin meme

>relm didn't finish drawing the tiddies because she doesn't know what they look like

Celes should model for her.

Celes is flat too though

No she's not. Her sprite has noticeable titty bulge.

>don't have vof or catslut bsb
my heart is telling me to pick OK because I fully dived him while only having his healing SSB but my head is telling me to pick catslut because any banner she is on will include the whole cast of XIV rejects and their shitty sbs except alphinaud

Every female character in the SNES era had a single-pixel titty bulge because it was the only way to differentiate genders with sprites that size. It doesn't change the canon.

>It has Lulu bsb for rare +ice armor you can pick for yourself. Otherwise yeah, not too hot of a selection. Still getting it gets you someone for fenrir.
I still can't beat Fenrir. My sources of ice damage are Snow's BSB, which does shit damage because no enIce, Papalymo's enIce SSB which just isn't enough damage and the holy+ice command of Celes BSB1 (which is an enHoly). Lulu's BSB doesn't have enIce but would she be able to clear Fenrir by herself with just the BSB? Fest gave me zero ice relics and I'm pretty much broke (if we get the second round of 30 mythril I'll be able to make one pull).

>single-pixel

That's where you're wrong. Are we citing Amano art now?

>buying tyro bsb or cloud bsb1

???????

Tyro I've got no clue. Cloud could be either just Cloudfags or gorillas doing everything they can to pump that attack stat high

>Bars bsb2 rank 5
wut

Snow bsb would be the other +ice armor. I can't think of any other. Banner 3 has most of the enice bsbs so you might want to pull there if you aren't drained already.

Until we have official Nomura concept art there's no reason to consider Amano's anything less than canon.

>Oniolet
Is this a BRAND NEW BREED of manlets?

Relm or Sarah

there's no either about it, it's the former.

WIth this list in mind, what would you say are the "top" bursts in RK? What bursts do you think people SHOULD be trying to go for in terms of overall use? Clearly a lot of the ones in this list are for more than just use but I'm speaking strictly from a usability standpoint.

Too bad this
Is also official art

Your ass = TOLD

I've got 10 mythril right now, so that one pull could go to the CT select or Banner 3. So I guess it all depends on if we get the 30 mythril during the few days Banner 3 is up.

Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=I2IB4RZndhc

Eat shit

>Oniolet
Does he also have Oniormor and Oniord?

Most of the time it depends on the character and whether their legend dive works well with the burst? Part of the reason that Cloud and Bartz work so well is the 35% doublecast LMs. Bursts that can buff the whole party like Raines are still near the top, too. The self buffs don't hurt, either. The gem selection more seems like a way to pick up something you missed than something to build around, though.

This is official art from Final Fantasy Legends II
And look at all these other official appearances
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Celes_Chere/Other_appearances

How does it feel to be factually wrong?

Nothing riles up Final Fantasy fans more than canon tit sizes.

canon

how long does it take customer support to respond?

dimensions 2 had good art, man. If only they didn't try to cash it on it and just made a normal game.