Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/gWp5BfHRepeb.webm
viewcomic.com/warframe-ghouls-001-convention-edition-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why am I here?
what am I doing with my life?

Still no Plains of Liedolon :(

you're not me ok, you're not me

thank god

time to farm symaris rep

>TFW you thought you escaped but 90 day boosters make you think you have to play

still new to this but are junctions supposed to be mindless hack and slash?

I literally just spammed freeze and melee attacks until the guy guarding it eventually died at Jupiter junction

>tfw poe wont come out before boosters end

t. frost shitter

>complaining about getting a 99% off coupon

hehe :)

outside few exceptions and endgame raids entire gameplay looks like this

soon.

>when you realize steam "fuckup" was just a trick to get more players playing poe

clem

are you forumshitter or redditshitter?
either way you can fuck off

Anyone have the long image showing the day DE fucked up and they started banning people for complaining, along with the exilus blueprint to top it all off?

>playing poe
>DElayed
those boosters will be up by release anyway

DE bans dissent that goes beyond salty for ingame but still paying reasons.

What do you expect from a company that has so many failed developers trying desperately to cling to their mistake turned success?

Hell half their staff is angry, Mynki was just the warning sign.

It fucking worked. I can't believe it.

What has everyone used their ill gotten plat on? I bought all the cosmetics I'm missing.

4k worth of omega beacons at 5p each

clem

ill gotten plat?

>he doesnt know
>Bad Goy

3 or 4 color pallets , two syndanas , a bunch of weapon and frame slots , potatoes for things I needed.

-Berzerker
-Fleeting
-Some dual stat mods
-AkstilletoP
-Rage
-Condition overload

I was fairly new and had 3 frames without a potato on them and still needed plat to buy more slot to remove built frames from the foundry . still have over 3k left

get memeing strike

Some color palettes, some armor bundles, two deluxe skins, some weapon slots, some blue taters

kys

i have a gut feeling that warns me against that IDk , for melee I only use the Hirudo for leeching back

>freeze Denial Bursa when it's dispensing a tether orb
>it also freezes and swells to over the size of the Bursa before disappearing
GJ DE

I guess our rampant fetishposting serves some purpose.

I want to be smothered by mesa and nyx's dicks!

>Can't handle the Nezha pictures
Truly the casual filter

Melee is the strongest weapon type in the game. Stop limiting yourself.

>do fissure
>be mr6
>3 mr 20's
>moving at mach 10 the entire time while instagibbing everything
>dont even try to kill anything and can't keep up
>they already at exit
>a volt literally backtracks to give me a speedboy boost

th-thanks

>mesa dick
gross
give me a nice saryn or ember dick any day

>Wanting aids or firehole

If you take imprints off that thing will it also be a twisted fleshscape?

I imagine Mesa's dick rubbing against your face would be like getting hit with a slab of rough-hewn sandstone.

embers fiery cum is a reward and a punishment

>beacons

But why?

Daily Reminder Taters deserve to be lewd

tell me your spot user-kun

mesa is cool and cute, therefore her dick will also be huge and cute af

It's really unfair that DE basically gave away the highest tier of the last PA to only a select few. They should have just given it out to everyone.

a.uguu.se/gWp5BfHRepeb.webm

If a shitter like me can do it, so can you.

Judging by the autism comic, the tenno could have been anywhere between pre-teens to late teens during their time on the Zariman Ten-Zero. They were put into the "therapeutic"according to DiaCuck[/spoiler] autism chair stasis almost immediately, or rather, as soon as Margulis got her hands on those little boys and girls. So maybe a year or two at most. That puts them anywhere between twelve to twenty years old when they went into stasis. After that, they were likely not taken out of stasis until The Second Dream. Judging by the profile of the qt goth tenno on the cover of the official PoE comic looks to be of proper SJW age 20 sumftin. Taters seem to have young adult bodies but with faces of various degrees of age shown, so depending on how you make your tater, their visual biological age varies. So I guess by this reckoning the biological age argument is invalid. Having a childlike face does not equate to being physically a child.
As for the mental age aspect, read "Ender's Game." Just fill in the blanks that DE is too retarded to write for itself. Direct exposure to war fucks kids up mentally. Unfortunately, DE.
As for chronological age, literally hundreds of years in stasis + 10 or 20 or so years.

Case dismissed.
It's shit like this when I wish that warframes actually are sentient and could kill the taters.Fuck you DE, and you're convoluted autism lore.

What's the best Derelict mission to get Nav Coords for Lephantis? I want to unlock Eris so I can get my boy Nidus

but won't it be sandy?

Naw. Her black undersuit looks pretty soft, like velvet.

>huge spoiler
>you're convoluted autism lore
>etc
god dammit i fucked up

You can't get imprints of those monstrosities, but if you got 'em hot and fresh, you can't use them now.

Reminder that PoE comic has FUCKING VORSHIT AGAIN
FOR THE LAST TIME THIS IS NOT A FUCKING LOIS MCMASTER BUJOLD VORKOSIGAN SAGA NOVEL

If I'm one of the goys who bought the "sale" pack today should I just play the game normally until I hit a wall?

well post a mesa dick so i can figure out if i would like it or not

Which one should I keep?

whats your mr?

Your decision.

I believe there are a few in the /aco/ thread

>people keep leaving after wave 5

STOP

Give yourelf the luxury of spending no more than 500p on color packs , syndanas , one skin maybe

the rest goes to lots of slots of weapons and frames , don't buy frames with plat ( unless it is Harrow, Nidus and maaaaybe Mesa/IVara ) all the others are worth farming

nidus is easy

Oh god dammit fucking wonderful, the girl on the cover I thought was a tater WASN'T! FUCKING WONDERFUL! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well at least the comic has some good reaction images.
>viewcomic.com/warframe-ghouls-001-convention-edition-2017/

tfw you will never be a new player who happened to get a full prime access for 9 dollars and just skip the grind.

I only played it for 2 hours when it came out 4 years ago so I'm still completely new.
Noted. I don't care about cosmetics that much and I don't mind grind if the core gameplay of a game is fun.

Is this some sort of cruel joke?

>muh sekrit Veeky Forums club!
Pathetic.

Here's another.

Well , you can disregard capeshit , I like re coloring weapons to brows/crimson/green so they look wooden or forest cammo ,

And the last that I found worthy.

Neither. Keep rerolling until you get status chance.

That beret Grineer in the background is pretty neat.

To thank DE and Valve for the cheap prime acces, I'm going to buy a few 10ogen. Help me decide which ones. No Graxx.

Repala Syandana, or that one that looks vaguely sentient with the ornate energy spikes near the bottom. Volt Arrester helmet and amp skin.

why is the lith defense mission on earth so buggy? enemies get stuck all the time. is there any to fix this other than using massive aoe attacks

Mesa's dick has the texture of a beard shaven a couple days ago, and it makes the same sound when stroked as if you were scratching one

>I don't care about cosmetics
you should care
cosmetics are pretty decent in warframe

>Farming kuva
>Doing sorties
>Jewing
>Look at my nova's ass
>Repeat

I'm really tired of the game right now and DE is still delaying everything for fucks sake. How much incompetence is needed to promise things over and over again just to end on more delays and lies.

This shit happened before countless times but honestly, they're shooting themselves in the feet with Plains of Dogshit.

Sometimes I think DE should be better if they have a publisher pushing them to do the job and met deadlines.

Right of course.

1000-year-old-loli memes aside they have noticeable secondary sex attributes/sexual differentiation and youthful appearances, plus you can play dress-up with them, so they're good to go as far as I'm concerned; I've come to embrace the taters and I'd love to fuck or be mine at this point and apparently so would at least someone else from last thread, but I really miss the vague space horror tone and the thought of these insane, potentially malevolent void ghosts being restrained and channeled through these abstract biotech frames in exchange for agency and hoarding material weatlh, before we had these hollow implicit notions of misguided morality (like when she describes alad's attempts to use frame/void power as blasphemy? and the weird moral choice shit?) and operative structure from the lotus and the apparent remnants of tenno schools as they meshed with orokang society

it just falls flat on its face from a storytelling and gameplay perspective, somehow managing to avoid taking up the stronger aspects from the works it poorly rips off, even if some of the older core ideas and a few results are interesting or even pretty cool (like the man in the wall and hey kiddo are the best things to come of it)

the butterfly wings :3

>or that one that looks vaguely sentient with the ornate energy spikes near the bottom
I have no idea which you're referring to.

most of them look really cool, alright, someday i'll try them, try them you first, you'll like them

I think the Narsu Syandana looks good on pretty much every frame. It's a bit understated compared to the flashier ones, if that's your thing.

>Missed the cheap access
Fuck me in the ass with a rake

r8 my butterfly fag

I want a blind waifu of my own

>do Sortie 3 with perfect teamwork, no dropped Ambulas
>get a fucking basic lens
I hate this game

it's ok it's ok, it's not a great deal, see what i did there

I feel like this is the most optimal build I could come up with for mesa.

which is better, ignis or ignis wraith?

i mean, i feel like the wraith is the obvious choice, but it feels almost like a trick question

Ignis wraith just has higher dps in general so it wins by default.

cute now bend over

looks good. you need more range though.

>nezha pictures

How much do I need for the most impact? I haven't touched my mesa since draco was a thing.

>schizoideh
this cannot be a coincidence

How long is the economy going to be fucked for?

0 years
0 days
0 seconds

+50k kuva later..... how did i do?