/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Septem Pickup Summon"
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC
5*s Altera, Waver
4*s Nero, Liz, Stheno, Tamamo Cat

>"Main Quest AP Cost 1/2" (who fucking cares LOL)
Period : September 21, 2017 4:00 UTC - September 28, 2017 3:59 UTC

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares (COMPLETED)
-10 Saint Quartz

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to report liz posters

Don't abuse sensei and make her hated like the liz people did.

Vive la France!

You're given the chance to FUCK 1 servant.
One entire night, she/he is yours.
Who you choose?

I'm Lizposting and there's nothing you can do about it.

NOBU

Drake thread

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Altria Lancer

But I want to abuse sensei, all night long

Thank you shishou

Hundred face Hassan

Easy

One night stands are overrated honestly. Lancer Alter though.

>"~~!!!"

Waifu.

Gonna sail those seven seas.

With the force of a thousand suns.

So. Who are you rolling for, and if you plan on spending how much are you willing to?

Scathach/As much as it takes

Picture unrelated. Just hot.

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT
GIVE YOUR LOVE TO THE SPACE TITAN AND ROLL

Nothing wrong with it unless you are as dumb as THE lizposter

fix some of these links you mongoloid, do you really need your fucking waifu in the OP so badly that you neglect updating this shit, even after it was pointed out in the last thread?

cirnopedia is still down so at least link to a functioning website, even if it's the gay-ass one

the rate-up image link isn't working either, as was pointed out for you

for fuck's sake man your baking is awful

but I want to make her a mom too

Sexy Master.

Listen retard I already fix the OP as it is, you didn't post your rate up complaint until after the thread was made so thats not my fault to begin with. I am not linking to fucking GamePress, do it yourself.

NA: Saving everything for Jannu Alter, Merlin
JP: Saving everything for Semiramis

I was baking a thread with a functional link for the rate ups and links to the wiki instead of cirno, but he did the thread faster I guess

While we're bitching about the OP, an user linked this yesterday, I think it should be in the OP.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Maximum softness.

Fluffy Master.

I've done germania like 20 times and have gotten 2 claws, I'm guessing this is decent luck?

need 12 more, the next ascensions for all 4 of my main servants need em

Reminder that d'Eon was the only person to have the question "What sex is it?" be a running wager on the London Stock Exchange.

I would FUCK Gil so hard but only if he looked down on me and called me a mongrel as I pounded his ass, maybe even going so far as to praise me for not being half bad.

No Homo

Explain, please? I don't quite understand what you mean.

Yes. This is legit useful.

Veeky Forums Master.

sorry man I need to slay you

In life, d'Eon's actual sex was such a mystery that people wagered about it for real money on the London Stock Exchange. They invited him to reveal the mystery - presumably so that people could collect their money - but he declined.

1 hour of sex 7 hours of cuddling

The real d'Eon was so androgynous that no one knew until after his death

Why is she holding a Caster Gil plusie?

You misunderstand the nature of your relationship, mongrel. Gilgamesh is not penetrated; Gilgamesh is the one who penetrates. Prostrate yourself, and weep with joy that the king would take you for his pleasure.

Thanks for the berserker monument Nero.

Always my Emperor.

>spent 33 years dressing like a woman for spying
Dude was committed

FINALLY, AFTER THREE MONTHS, WAIFU SMILE PROTECTED

Shoutout to Eric Bloodaxe dropping the last monument needed. Gonna grail her when she hits 80 twice

Jack banner, mainly aiming for np4-5 Marie, probably drop 80 so I have paid quartz for new years
Summer Marie, probably gonna drop a few hundred.
Ishtar, one ticket to get my guaranteed catalyst draw.
Prisma, maybe 80 bucks in hopes of Illya and Medea Lily.
After that, just whatever catches my fancy until they announce Ruler or Alter Marie.

Stupid sexy female master

>I am not linking to fucking GamePress
I didn't say to do that, fucker. I said link to a website that's actually functional

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia

I would use al three command spells on my dick engine.

>wikia
ew

I'm probably going to get this cat to NP5 when I'm trying for the caster version. Oh well, hardly a bad thing.

Yea it's good. 10 times for each is good.

>two whole bahsahkah monuments in one run
Is this what it feels like to be lucky?
I like it.

Made for ruling and breeding.

I only have cat to NP2 so that'd be great for me since I'm spending my meager savings all on trying to get blue tam

Think I heard something about Cursed Arm-chan being a good 2*, is it a good NP to cheese content or something?

One night stand? Mata Hari, no question.

Literally.

did not mean to quote a post

What's BIG alter's quirk, is it junk food again just with big tits?

Has this been translated properly now?

>That would make her sad.
Her backstory is so fucking miserable. She just wants a loving family, but knows she's such a weak servant that she'll never get the grail. It's heartbreaking.

accessible crit assassin with a decent NP and a chance to insta-gib that's also very easy to NP5

She will literally teach you how to better sex, though.
Maybe I can win a grail for her, user.

Use the html one. It loads faster.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

More Servants with good wishes

She wants to be your mommy and alter wants to be your step mommy that knowingly teases your dick

All three of the budget assassins that aren't mata hari are pretty good, all for about the same reasons.

The difference is, Kojirou and hassan have more survivability and better overall skill setups. Especially once strengthening quests are a thing.

Unless you have a NP5 carmilla, they easily beat her out in sheer damage.

Ah I do have Carmilla but NP1, should I just level cursed arm till I get better?

Camilla is definitely the best against female servants so level her up.

They aren't gonna best Carmilla in damage. They just aren't. The only thing they might do is best her in utility.

Listen to your fellow Scathach-bros here (if you're truly one yourself). Let others have the OP spotlight too.

I'll be glad if Sensei is in the OP with a good frequency, but not at the cost of stealing exposure of others and becoming the next hate target. Also, take out the "(who fucking cares LOL)" line of Main Quest half AP campaign. I know it might be copy and pasted, but It's dismissive and adds fucking nothing besides being an annoyingly personal remark.

Only if her NP can be leveled. Baseline, even with nearly double the attack of the others, Her NP can't do nearly the damage of any of the other 3 because theirs knocks out 2000% and hers does 600%. Even in her niche, it isn't worth it without the extra NP levels.

If she has those levels she's easily better though.

Avenger Mata Hari when

Yeah, we should probably have pictures of whoever is in the current rateup instead of just random Servants, such as pic related. I kind of liked how I could find /alter/ threads by looking for Liz, though.

So what you're saying is if you're rolling for tamamo she's great.

That's not how it works. The other servants don't have 2000% buster attacks and they don't have anywhere near the same raw attack either.
Buster has better damage modifier than quick. Even though in the end the quick NPs are going to end up at higher % value in this case. But what makes the difference is that the raw attack matters a fuckload as I've found out to my distress.

>theirs knocks out 2000% and hers does 600%
user... Wikis don't bother telling you Quick NPs get x0.8 and Busters x1.5 because they assume readers aren't retarded
And you greatly underestimate how bad bronze ATK is compared to yellow. This is a gacha game

user someone posted a chart in a previous thread that proved that even at NP 1, Carmilla's NP does more damage than Koujirou's at NP 5.

Go ahead and do the math.

Was that against females, or no?

Against non-females.

>the rate-up image link isn't working either,
It's working for me just fine.

I drew this for you, /FGOALTER/

>How much things will mirror on the NA side remains to be seen.
You can't be that retarded. It's the same fucking game. Quick will be kinda viable until approximately April and then it's dead forever.

Going to sleep now.

Thanks again for netting me that Berserker monument Nero!

Good night user. You clearly need to sleep.

>nero
>berserker monument
subscribed

You won't roll your waifu

That piece of shit Kintoki hasn't been dropping anything for weeks now, it took her Majesty to have him give up one.

Six 3* in a FP roll? Is this a sign that I should roll in the banner?

You won't either

Is there even anything you want on the banner? Anything that won't be out on better rate-ups in the future?

Once again, I don't have a waifu you dumb fox.

Freebie.

Test your luck with a meme roll.

My waifu isn't from the fate series, I'm rolling for my daughter Jack.

The only one really is UMU since she's normally only in the story gatcha.

>tfw no waifu
When will she find me?