Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2608
Na No Ne Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

2nd for cardfus

Why do I keep losing to pendulum magicians online it's NOT FUCKING FAIR

>Megaton is lackluster unless you use Golems
>New Neo Rainbow Dragon is still shit because you still have to use the 7 Crystal Beasts

E N D L E S S
T
R
A
S
H

Reminder for next OP maker to remove Structure Deck Surge of Radiance and to add Flames of Destruction.

LEDD-ENC00 Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon
Level 7 DARK Dragon Pendulum Normal Monster
ATK 2700
DEF 2000
Pendulum Scale: 8
Pendulum Effect:
If an “Odd-Eyes” card(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster from your hand, Deck or GY. You can only use this effect of “Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon” once per turn.
Flavor Text:
Made from miracles, this valiant and beautiful dragon has gleaming eyes that reflect an arc drawn in the sky.
Nyahaha! Finally Odd Eyes has it's own Crystal Wing, Dark Requim and Greedy Venom counterpart!

Crystal Beast are probably getting Golden Rule.

>New Neo Rainbow Dragon is still shit because you still have to use the 7 Crystal Beasts
It doesn't say "7 Different". Just 7. You can use 3 Sapphire Pegasus's.

How much is this going to cost?

I had the best legacy support

RAINBOW DRAGON RETRAIN S O O N

>not using A Wild Monster Appears! to get out Rainbow Dragon and then tribute it to summon the new Fusion

This is a pack for game-originals. Don't expect anything from the anime other than reprints.

Wait what's Shun about that, can't you actually do that?

> For the rest of this turn, you cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon monsters, and your opponent takes no damage.

>going -6 just to wipe the board
14 years later and nothing's changed.

Ya know, I thought I read the card properly, but evidently I am a fucking twat.

I will ask once, and nicely.

Why every GX archetype and his mother is getting a cool fusion retrain and the best archetype from that era isn't? Cyber Dragons have like, 2 more cards than the entirely of the Cloudian archetype, let that sink for a moment.

Because Ryo's legacy support was given to his Cyberdarks, and his Cyber Dragons got Megafleet.

oh shaddup already

what are some cards you like that no one uses.

Reposting from last thread.

10 card gap between Armed Dragon and new Ancient Gear Fusion, and 5 more for new Rainbow Dragon.

This has some very interesting implications. If we assume the 4 new card rule applies and 3 reprints, that means that Ancient Gear Fusion would be the last new card, meaning all the new Ancient Gear cards are monsters.
But more interestingly, it means that Johan gets 2 new monsters before the new Rainbow Dragon.

This of course, is assuming the set goes the same way as last set. It is also possible Manjoume gets extra reprints due to the nature of his new Fusion.

:thinking:

>use this to bring out Over the Rainbow Dragon
>have no means of boosting the Dragon nor any means of recovering the monsters since Crystal Memes have a small monster count

What did he mean by this?

I come from /a/ since Vrains are kinda dead. Treat me well please.

D I N O
N
A

or
die

$40, I think

>the max atk this monster can reach is 3600
pretty good

*fucks you in the butt*

Now that at least they're all out, which is better between Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon, Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon and Odd Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon?

before MR4 I say it's Crystal Wing, Arc Pendulum, Greedy Venom, Dark Requiem

after MR4 it's Crystal Wing, Arc Pendulum, Dark Requiem, Greedy Venom

Greedy Venom sucks way too hard to ever be worth summoning but Dark Requiem will at least give you back Dark Rebellion in a Link only world.

How telling is it that Synchro and Pendulum boys have the best upgrades, Ono gave us a final jack off of 5Ds and his own show before fucking off.

I wonder what follows the "Final" new archetype this time since I doubt they're going to reprint a bunch of Duel Links garbage again. Will it be another new character or good stuff reprints?

Do you lot think it's inevitable for CYBER Dragons to get a Link Monster at some point?

>use this to throw back the spent Sapphires
>waste a card on cards that do nothing in the GY

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, and it is alot fucking easier to summon than the absolute garbage the GX Fusions are in the OP
>GX era based cards are just as bad as GX era cards

>links killed the game
>vrains killed the anime
Pottery

Not really, /a/ is recovering from Arc-V and Vrains started really slow. Picking up though.

>VRAIN killed the anime
But Arc-V did that

i think changing from sunday episodes to wednesdays hurt it more than the actual show

>He says while shilling a GX era based card saying it should go in every DARK deck

Maybe? At this point Konami's doing is a shot in the dark so who knows what will they end up coming with.

Why was Water Dragon left out of being a Fusion monster

>Recovering means the threads are slower and die quicker
>When Arc-V never had this problem unless no new ep that week

Dark Requiem could've been better if he didn't need DRXD, if he gained his effect off a DARK xyz monster that could've been better so you could just splash the RUM spell on something like evilswarms and you get a beefy monster negator

Arc-V was blatant shitposting with waifus, fujos and retards crying over Pepe. Still had amazing expire de during Arc-V era.

This duelist pack is missing something.

So looking at Arc Pendulum Dragon's effect, it's targets are

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Odd Eyes Persona Dragon
Odd Eyes Mirage Dragon
Odd Eyes Phantasma Dragon
Odd Eyes Phantom Dragon
Odd Eyes Lancer Dragon
Odd Eyes Saber Dragon
Odd Eyes Gravity Dragon
Odd Eyes Revolution Dragon
Odd Eyes Raging Dragon
Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon
Odd Eyes Venom Dragon
Odd Eyes Wing Dragon
Odd Eyes Vortex Dragon
Odd Eyes Meteorburst Dragon
Odd Eyes Absolute Dragon
Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd Eyes
Odd Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon
Performapal Odd Eyes Synchron
Performapal Odd Eyes Dissolver
Performapal Odd Eyes Light Phoenix
Performapal Odd Eyes Unicorn
Performapal Odd Eyes Minotaur
Performpal Odd Eyes Metal Claw

God damn, that's alot of Odd Eyes, are any of them really worth targeting,tho? I don't think you can even summon the extra deck or ritual ones without properly summoning them first,too.

Experience playing*

Will tomorrows episode have more Blue Angel upskirts?

Legendary Duelists 3 :^)

Maybe next time.

And I look forward to these. The Vrains main sets just do not excite me so far. But these Legend Duelist DPs have been great. Gimmicky they may be, I love them.

And still plenty of DM and GX characters they can pick from to give legacy support to.

Not if the target is in the extra deck which some of those cards start out.

>Nyahaha! Finally Odd Eyes has it's own Crystal Wing, Dark Requim and Greedy Venom counterpart!

I would say Odd-Eyes Pendulum still does not have a pure upgrade. Crystal, Requiem and Greedy Levels/Ranks are higher than their original. Saber feels more like an original Odd-Eyes dragon upgrade. The closest monster that could be considered and upgrade to OEPD is Lancer Dragon, but thats a regular effect monster. Maybe because of Odd-eyes flexibility of adapting to any summoning loses its eligibility to get a pure upgrade

I hope for Asuka next time. Support her non-Rituals.

>Performapal Odd Eyes Dissolver
That's all I needed to see

Agreed. Vrains cards are boring so far. The legacy support is really fun though. The only problems are that they overly restrict these cards and some decks need more than 4 cards. You never know if or when they'll ever support Roids again or Amazoness.

In terms of roids, they have something to look forward to: Premium Pack.

SInce no Vrains manga yet, they will most likely do what they did last year and take cards from the 4 manga adaptations, and roids have that roid Miracle Fusion in the manga.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then because as far as I'm concerned, this is Odd Eyes's upgraded form with all the others being alternative ones

It's in the OP. That odd-eyes looking dragon in the bottom right

Roids need some new, generic Fusions. Like the standard 1 roid machine monster + 1 attribute monster.

No they need Synchros

Leave Speedroids out of this.

No one cares about those old dumb roids, Speedroids are better and needs the support

Gimme Judai support with a Neos retrain thats a Fusion monster and a Yubel retrain of her as part of the E Hero archetype, and a Neos Wiseman thats a Fusion.

Links could work a lot better if we had 10 Main Monster Zones and 5 new ones we need to share with the opponent.

No one cares about Arc-V in Japan. I don't know why you guys don't understand that.

Phantom Knights of Dark Rebellion
Level 4
Warrior/Effect
You can discard 1 card; Add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" card from your Deck to your Hand. If you do, You cannot Special Summon from the Extra Deck this turn except by Xyz Summon or by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell card. This card's name becomes "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" while it's an Xyz Material.

There, I made a CaC that makes it easier to summon Dark Requiem.

stop

I actually agree with this completely and have had similar ideas.
Would certainly add a level of strategy to card placement.

No one cares about DM or GX and yet, looks at all these cards we're getting.

No you stupid git, Dark Requiem for the most part is easy to summon, at least in phantom knights because their own RUM spell is searchable and recycleable but the fucky part about Dark Requiem is that he isn't so splashable, just look at Crystal Wing, this motherfucker has somewhat generic summoning conditions and you can cheese him out with either Ultimaya or WindWitches but dark requiem is very specific on what he needs

Those are the most popular series that always get support.

I really want Yubel support. Give her a better retrain and support that forces your opponent to crash into her.

And that's completely wrong, DM and GX are awful and not popular at all. They shouldn't be getting all these support, they will never ever be good.

>But more interestingly, it means that Johan gets 2 new monsters before the new Rainbow Dragon.
My body is ready

>CTRL+F megatron
>0

While we're on the topic, what was Relinquished/Thousand-Eyes/Millenium-Eyes Restrict even supposed to be anyway? What was its design based off of?

Welp. doesn't matter what you think. Konami will always support DM and GX is new to Duel Links so it'll be getting support into the near future. Enjoy!

>This card, however, throws a big, sparkly wrench into all that, hence our choice to include “Ultimate Crystal God” in the effect text translation.
Oh boy, will we get Dark Rainbow name errata?

a monster

/dng/ how long until we have visual on the new odd eyes? intelligence has already leaked details of it's abilities we only now need confirmation before proceeding with plan F.

First for laughing at the people who bought DUEA for 20 each

You don't seem to realize it.
They have to errata every card that mentions Rainbow Dragon, because it now supports the new Fusion.

Once again, the OCG has given the middle finger to the TCG's names.

One more week.

And konami is an idiot for doing this, no one likes DM or GX.
Duel Links is stupid.

Devotion, boiz. I feel sorry for anyone who bought DUEA

We have a ton of cards that need to be errata'd now. On the bright side, you won't have to explain that Prisma+Rainbow Neos ruling anymore

Roger that, /dng/ delaying plans for project F by one week. Proceed with normal routine until visual has been confirmed,over.

No one likes Arc-V and we still are getting new cards.

How much will the box cost?

Everyone loves Arc-V though

you have to go back already

>everyone

new cubic support when :(

>Lava Golem
>Sphere mode
Why was this guy the only one smart enough to tribute over his opponent's boards

>expecting more for a movie
I'm waiting

No
Yeah, everyone

Someone gib skull servant dek