/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #964 - Bridal Carry Edition.

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_eBZrYlo4A
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
reddit.com/r/SonicTheHedgehog/comments/72modl/sonic_forces_good_news_about_classic_sonics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hetero shit in the OP.
Fag.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

Remember when Amy was a cute mermaid?

All hail lord Iizuka

Heavy Magician

More like Heavy Voretician!

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

MAIL DELIVERY

FAST

I'll always love this pic.

I love Sonic forces level design!!!!!

Where's the spring?

Yeah me too, I really hope Knuckles gets to do some cool things in Forces. He deserves it.

top fucking kek

It's hidden

loving every laugh

You fags better not kill yourselves over Forces.

user pls. We're just gonna fight each other over Forces like autistic manchildren, like Sonic fans normally do.

Why did I post this comic in reverse?

I'm gonna kill myself IN forces!

>the beep beeps
>the permavirgins

so what do we call sonic and amy?

GTFO

The rats

I have too many things to not finish for that.

I expected shit from the beginning. You can't kill my hope if I have none, Sonic Team.

I hope North Korea directly sends the missile towards me and kills me so i dont have to deal with forces launch party

That's what you think.

B-but user, you could just not look

>You must now decide one Sonic related thing/reference to add in the last game you played
How good or bad is it?

NAKAMURA BLESS

>Sonic Advance 2
Well shit

Appropriate but I feel like we could do a bit better

Bad Rats

Shadow don't make me upset.

Super Sonic is now a secret Boss Fight

that secret boss should have been turles tbdesu

Stupid Rats

youtube.com/watch?v=v_eBZrYlo4A

Depending on where you live, there are still only 42 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's right, there are just forty-two (as in the sum of the first six positive even numbers) days left to go until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

>Sonic in Tekken 7
He's either complete garbage or incredibly OP.

>bayonetta
I'm pretty sure there's already plenty of sonic references there.

I can't believe Sonic the Hedgehog is fucking dead

>OoT
Not much going for that. If it was Mario, I could make a Mario v Sonic joke.
Perhaps a picture of Sonic's head somewhere at the bottom of Lake Hylia.

Omega in Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

>Dota 2
Pink Rat hero when??

I know everyone here hates reddit, but what do you think about this:
reddit.com/r/SonicTheHedgehog/comments/72modl/sonic_forces_good_news_about_classic_sonics/
It's about Classic Sonic's physics in Forces. What do you think? Could they be not as bad as we initially thought?

>Xenoverse 2
That's easy. Rouge outfit.

Turles is a shit character, though.

Sonic And Shadow in Devil May Cry 4

Finally can use guns and swords again

>beep beeps

That was never my intention but I like it.

Proceed.

I don't like it. The speedcap in sonic 1 sucked and I'm glad they stopped using it. Why they though it was a good idea to use a similar system again is beyond me.

Got a source on that image user?

>Disgaea 5
A Secret boss is a Blue Hedgehog Demon with an incredibly high speed stat that loves chilidogs.

>Sonic characters in The Sims 3 with sex mods.
>Mfw.

Well if Sonic Team is gonna try & get Classic's physics down, they gotta start somewhere. Guess they think they gotta start at the very beginning. Baby steps & whatnot

he's not really any worse than broly. who has three movies that can't take place in the same universes as each other. turles would have been a more fitting superboss for a game that ends before namek is all i'm saying.

honestly i never disliked the idea of shadow using guns to some degree. folks really blow them out of proportion.

>Melty
My main uses rings, that sort of already counts.

If it works, it works

JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING PACKAGE I ORDERED ALREADY

Broly is at least intimidating as a super boss. Turles is just Goku under a filter.

Oh, I'll give you a package
*unzips dick*
*teleports behind you*

>NASCAR Heat 2
Easy.

The fuck is he so smug about?

Tails is coming over tonight.

CHRONIC THE HEDGEHOG

He just fucked your dad.

Espio should have a sword, multitudes of shuriken, ninjutsu + the basic sonic abilities.

d-dad!?

He kind of does have all that. Minus the sword, but the shuriken are big enough that he could use them like a sword if he wanted too.

I COULD GO SUPER SONIC

He does do all of that. Except the sword because that's retarded.

*zzzzzz*

THE PROBLEM'S CHRONIC

Did someone say permavirgins??

What are we all gonna do with our lives when SEGA finally gives up on the Sonic franchise in a few years?

Fuck, I want this now

cry like little bitches

Jamestown 2.0 Electric Speedgaloo?

>sega fucking knew when mario was coming out
>still didn't avoid that day

YOU GET A LETTER CUNT

Go back to playing Mario

This made me laugh but then I realize we all probably would do so to an extent

Meet up somewhere so we can join hands and combine all our autistic energy together and open a portal to Mobius.

turles is plenty intimidating, and even had elements that would work well for a turn based rpg, like the continued use of the fruit of the tree of might serving as a soft enrage should the player take too long. nevermind that he actually had henchmen and could have a better scenario written about him than "broly portal". blowing their broly load, if you will, that soon was a mistake. they were basically setting themselves up to not be able to use the character later when it would be more appropriate. not that they ever got the chance to make any sequels.

when you consider how willing people are to overlook how stupid the goku black arc and character were it'll never cease to surprise me how many people just hate turles for no reason. nevermind that bardock looks like a goku clone, too. all the while his own brother has an original character design.

what would forcing any of this nonsense any harder actually add to the character? he has giant shurikens, and can turn invisible with a leaf tornado.

mod mania

companies do this all the time and it's probably the most frustrating thing in the industry.

Should he?

Team up with other sonic autists to collectively pool funds and buy the rights.

maybe

or maybe he will be too busy being leader to actually interact with anyone.

Maybe most characters you don't actually play as don't really have interactions and all their interactions are only with characters you are at the current moment

WOAH, HE'S FASTER THAN SONIC

Yeah then SEGA would be forced to make good Modern Sonic games instead of shitty Modern Sonic games with good Classic Sonic levels.

my guess is that they're releasing as late as possible. Any earlier and the game will literally not be finished. However, if they release later, they risk missing important holiday shopping dates.

Need art of Sonic and Buddy with a jealous Tails in the background.

I bet Sega and some of the other companies were pissed at Nintendo's release date.

Would the user who drew this be okay with me redrawing it? I probably won't post it anyways but felt like asking, doubt he's awake at this time of night though.

Yes

user nothing in the universe will ever be able to get SEGA to make a good Sonic game.

Didn't Iizuka or Shun say that the Switch kinda took them off guard? Chances are, they probably weren't expecting the Switch to be released when it did

>The engine can't work with 2D sonic classic gameplay
>Lets put classic sonic in it!!
The bumpers are so fucking pathetic , the physics are all over the place.