shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Nerfed:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCwZH1y4q95UDBurlWt72Lb3fpixgXwQvW8m52P-N1_mm5Zg/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=1062590
imgur.com/a/Ixt3N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Just let Rowen have this.

Anything just so I can play Amelia again.

Legendary Valkyrie's Spear

Is it possible to make some kind of midrange tempo Runecraft deck? If yes what would be the staples for it? I'm not very good at knowing what cards give a boost in tempo

Which hearthstone cards would be broken in Shadowverse?

The coin.

>by tomorrow, dragon will have 5 leaders
You are not going to ditch her, right?

Anything dirt with Hulking Giant as its core I guess.

Daria, or burn ER

Daria deck is essentially that. Wait for the expansion since it's looking to get some cards to help it.

What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
I'm gonna have some fun
What do you consider fun?
Fun, natural fun

I quit during totg and came back several weeks before starforged so I didn't have much time to farm rupies. Had some extra money from my last check :^]

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>Use Burn Rune
>Run into nothing but haven and dragon healing out of reach

>Use aggro swords
>Run into 5 fucking forest decks all getting elf twin assault on 3 in a row after not playing one of them in a month

Does this game truly punishes you after you get a winstreak? it truly seems to fucking love fucking you up.

Eggs was INSTANTLY banned forever as soon as this shit was exposed, user, and it'll be banned every time such a deck shows up.

This was in response to the last guy who asked why I spent so much money on this shit game.

For fucking illya bud

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCwZH1y4q95UDBurlWt72Lb3fpixgXwQvW8m52P-N1_mm5Zg/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses

Lion season is over. They're extinct now. Also take this survey.

Buy Ilya

You can try follower brickrune with taboos to spam zombies, it was pretty god against neutral. SFL is getting a lot of dirt support too.

So are they just going to autonerf the top 3 decks every month from now on? This is some League of Legends shit tier balancing.

>discord
>hating dragonbros besthonestcraft
KYS UNGASHITTER

I rather buy moon bunny but that's even an option.

I kind of like Eris.

>"this month i'll get GM and top10k for sure!"
>grinded to 5k and couldn't bring myself to play anymore
anyone else completely burned out on this game?
I'm not even remotely excited about new expansion

not*

I'm fine with it.
Eventually it'll reach a point in which every card will have its text removed. Truly a balance paradise.

Yes. It punishes you for trying diverse decks too.

How's Daria vs Chimera as a wincon?

Is it ok to change some of my responses now that we know neutralshit is kill?

You arent meant to play it nonstop user

I want to literally IMPREGNATE (You)!

This is a shit meme.

Today's the last day, do I vial all my Hectars now or just let them be, since I'll be needing them next expansion anyway?

Yessir. I wanted to wait until nerfs were announced but I realized that there'd be no sample that late and a chance that little would change, so it's set to allow editing until everything is closed.

The majority of dshift are spells that actually do things. Second Breakfast is literally nothing but cantrips, two variants of a spell that lets him reuse all his cantrips from that turn, and a kill spell.

The only thing in the entire deck that interacts with the opponent at all (other than the kill spell itself) is a spell that prevents the opponent from casting his cards.

Yeah I am getting a little burn out due to chest farming. However I still have 3 chests that I need to farm today. Won't be playing much when the expansion is out though. Gotta see all the salt and wait for all the aggro calm their tits down before I proceed into rank.

Last day for what?

no sympathy for dragon niggers

Friendly reminder to say goodbye to Forte. The only reason why (You) used her as a leader was because Rowen looked lame. But her design looked rather underwhelming and her emotes just did not hit the high amount of obnoxious or the high amount of awesome.

Once September 27th hits, (You) shall now use Saber, (You)r waifu who wears a suit and rides a VMAX in Fate Zero. EXCALIBUR!

Let them say what they want about the trash Fate series (only Fate/Zero wasn't trash), Saber is awesome and (You) love the whole concept on her character.

>inb4 Fate fans fling poo at (You).

Think I'm going to stick to meme decks only from now on since KMR has obviously gotten addicted to the nerf bat.

I mean, good luck with that.

Grinding to 5k is easy mode. All the sub 5k masters are complete shitters that play weird decks that you can easily beat. Now, grinding from 5k to 10k is where the challenge starts.

For the expansion and vial bonus.

you can't just call everything you don't like nigger

Is there a more overrated and overused animu character than saber

DShift might be cancer but people calling it solitaire has always been weird to me. An opponent might not be able to interact with DShift much if at all, but Control Blood is probably the only deck in the game that has to interact with and adjust to other decks more.

That's why I don't even bother.
It's hard for me to even force myself to do dailies now, I can't imagine trying to grind points.
If I don't get GM in the first month of the expansion when everything is relatively new and exciting, there is no way I'm going to get it later.

I'd craft some Neps with those vials if I were you

(you)

I already have 3.
I might craft Twilight Queen if I don't get her though.

You know I'm right. Any deck that dares to go above 53% winrate gets the nerf dick now.

Dshift is solitaire by Shadowverse standards

Interesting. Wouldn't want to toss out even one Cynthia, but probably it's a right decision. Also what do you think about adding barrages? Sure, it's not a roach deck, but 1pp 3 damage is too good to not use it. And since you would have a lot of tokens here, you pretty much always would have something to bounce. I'll probably also try Fita for the protection synergy, but I'm not sure if it would be needed.

I want to start playing this, is there something i should know before starting and fucking up things?

I pretty much skipped the first two months of WD and only started playing again after the chest event started. Went from AA3 to 5k Masters and I skipped a few days too. Thinking about it, Masters grind is way more effort than worth it if you have to have cram days. One's near guaranteed to start tilting during a grinding session too.

I find only playing this game every other month makes it far less tedious feeling at least. It's hard to get angry at a game you're not currently playing. The nerfs have also made the meta relatively pleasant compared to ToG at this point.

Reroll for good start.

Focus on 2 decks from 2 different classes and play them a lot and try to perfect them. When you feel they're both very good you can start building for other classes

Except Dragon.
Reminder that the only reason Dragon is 50% is because of Nep who severely skews the actual strength of Dragon against anything that isn't her with her 80% alleged winrate against it. Even with such a crazy advantage, dragon is "only" 50%

>no eagleman nerfs
>no teatime nerfs
>teatime garuda teatime with eagleman somewhere inbetween will still be a thing

Can you reroll on the PC version or no one plays there?

Dshift is solitaire because it doesn't actually care about resolving anything on board, which is something that even seraph, aegis, and cblood have to do. It's just trying to survive long enough to kill you from hand.

Same reason Roach is one of the most hated cards in the game even though elf interacts a lot.

Wow, that sounds like absolute AIDS

Steam version? No. Reroll on phone then link to steam. Steam version is way smoother but I always play on phone.

Don't listen to this guy. Research the best classes and bandwagon. Then reroll for the best decks for the top classes. Then when you got a good deck, you can build towards memes and shit. You might want to wait since new expansion is coming out real soon.

Who the fuck played Nep in WD. Who the fuck played Shadow after Eachtar's nerf.

dont play dragon unless you like being hated

No you can only reroll on mobile or on an android emulator. When you're done rerolling link your account to PC. Also when you reroll try to use the Korean language to get 5 extra packs if you already know your way around the tutorial and stuff.

Alot of dshift decks are using chimera now so they're alot more active with board.

Reroll on an emulator, can't reroll on Steam. Wait after next maintenance, reroll for legendaries you need (AT LEAST 2 copies, preferably with golds included, Alice and Lion count as a joker). I wouldn't shy from selling cards from classes you won't play any time soon and focus on a single, maybe two decks at the start, it's better to play one or two tuned decks than one for each class and they are all garbo.

>Who the fuck played Nep in WD
A lot of people, based on the constant bitching about her since Hectar nerfs. Don't try to wiggle your way out of this one.

Grinder Dirt Rune vs Control Blood is the most back and forth shit I've ever seen.
I love it

could both still get hit if the deck remains too strong, but most likely the alice and lion nerf were enough

SHIN'I WA SHI NO NAKA DE ARU

Made it to GM just a few days ago, grinded hard for about 3 days to get it. Couple of times I really felt dead inside afterwards, but the last 2k was made better with the right music to give me a better frame of mind. I took a break 1st month of WLD, and a couple of days off during the 2nd month, but this month has been a lot better for me. Take care, user.

The solitaire that happens in magic would make every single person in these threads that bitches about dshift literally hang themselves. There is a deck in legacy called hightide and comparing anything in SV to that is absurd to me. In tournament magic you have about 50 minutes to play a best of 3, but when the timer runs out, you play out the next 5 turns to see if one person wins before declaring it a draw. Hightide decks routinely break that clock and can have 1 turn last 30+ minutes drawing out their own deck multiple times until they assemble practical infinite mana and a wincon to go with it by casting pic related as many times as possible and then untapping their lands.

Look at the pastebin in the OP.

>dragon
You mean honest shadow and best Goddess being the last defense against rampaging dragons?

>giving a shit about what a bunch of neckbeards on 4chin/reddit/nip forums think about you

Hey It's me Vania

>constant bitching

>neutral haven had a 56.9% winrate
>hags will STILL play the victim

Alright will do that, thanks. Will do some research until new expansion then reroll.
I was retarded and didn't see the FAQ link, checking now, thanks.

Grinder Dirt vs any control deck is the most fun I've had in this game too. Now anything but mirror matches, which are non existent, or vs blood, which is very rare is just you auto losing to turn 6 bahamuts or Aegis.
I've had a great game against some control Haven dude, really back and forth, with each of us countering the other one constantly, then suddenly after 15 turns lol Aegis and there is literally nothing I could've done at that point.

You can read the previous threads if you want.
I personally had at least 3 arguments in the last week about Nep with shitters who won't tech Odin.

>draws
>more draws
>prevent opponent from playing cards
I would quit this game if dshift becomes as consistent as that.

>1 turn last 30+ minutes
Why the fuck do they want to play mtg against an opponent? They can just play this game themselves.

All humans are driven by the desire to be accepted, it's in our nature. You may try to deny it but that is simply the mask you've put on to protect your ego. Deep down you know this is true, for to truly think otherwise is the sign of a sociopath.

Did you ever post rank?

Fourth highest usage rate.

Don't kid yourselves, nobody, NOBODY's going to play neutral decks with legendary valkyrie spear

We're 1 day away from a new expansion. Demonlord Eachtar will be back to normal liquefy value (1000 vials) when the expansion hits. Alice, Wonderland Explorer and Lion of the Golden City will be nerfed and will be worth 3500 vials instead of 1000 vials. Be careful about that.

Look at imgur.com/a/Ixt3N when the expansion hits, it's the SFL version.

>teching odin when it is just 8PP do nothing most of the time for a lot of classes

>3 arguments in the last week

Honestly fuck this change. My wife was perfect and they totally destroyed Neutralcraft with this change. Why even print Evelisia and Hellblindi if you're going to pull some shit like this? I'm never buying vials from this stupid game again. Probably gonna quit TBQH.

Top 5 decks with the highest win rates
1. Neutral Haven (56.9%)
- Neutral decks that make use of low-cost, early-game Neutral followers and Alice, Wonderland Explorer
2. Neutral Sword (55.2%)
3. Neutral Rune (54.4%)
4. Ambush Sword (52.0%)
- A Swordcraft deck that primarily uses low-cost followers and followers with Ambush
5. Neutral Blood (51.7%)

Top 5 decks with the highest usage rates
1. Ramp Dragon (15%)
- A Dragoncraft deck that “ramps” by increasing its play point amount as quickly as possible to play high-cost cards by the mid game
2. Neutral Haven (13.8%)
3. D-Shift Rune (6.8%)
- A Runecraft deck that primarily uses cards with spellboost in order to use the spell card Dimension Shift
4. Last Words Shadow (6.1%)
- A Shadowcraft deck that primarily uses followers with Last Words effects
5. Neutral Sword (5.3%)

>fourth highest playrate
>no Nep is not played
You can't be serious

Yeah, NOBODY plays Nep.

So do i want to vial alice after the nerf?I rarely played her hell i rarely played ranked at all because this expac was pure cancer especially with the definitely not rigged matchmaking.

I'm pretty sure that, Odin arguments aside, most of the late bitching about Nep started because some aggro shitters were complaining about Death's Breath and Khawy

Shit meme.