/fhg/ For Honor General

Granny Edition

>Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh (embed) (Wow!)

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (Good Fight!)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my thread is cooler and betterer

why is my NAT strict in this game but open in r6s?

so whats highlander fightig for?

OBLIGATION!

Or Valk pussy.

Ubi better make a tengu mask in that new customization option

Really need your penis nose, huh?

xth for Momiji belongs to Ronin

But Kensei is her childhood friend. Ronin is only the mysterious transfer student.

He's so rude and he might even be a delinquent. Meanwhile, Kensei is always polite and one of the top students in their class.

I never understood this meme
>make a treaty with dude
>he fights for you / gives you money / does something for you
>in return, you fight for him a bit later, when he needs it
Haha what a cucк this Highlander is, returning the favour and keeping his word XD XD

WTF? Kenman is her Otou-san. The Dadstache never lies.

Anyone know how to fix the bug that makes the game freeze when a dominion match ends? Like right before it transitions to the closing cutscene.
I used to be able to just shrug it off but I feel like it's been happening more and more often lately to me.
It's really starting to get to me, especially since I feel like I might be causing that reset glitch for everyone else that was in the game at the same time.

>guardbreak someone as warlord
>ledge the guy close to him
fun

>When you get guardbroken and thrown at a ledge, but you bump into the other guy's teammate, making him fall instead

>enemy guardbreaks an ally
>throws to ledge him but I get hit and go for a swim

>me and the enemy both have our backs to ledges
>he attacks
>parry him
>try to gb, it whiffs
>he tries to gb, whiffs as well
>gb him, throw him off the ledge
Calculated, bitch.

It's cool seeing my gf's art reposted here, thanks user

>Still shows name at the bottom

>Fight
I only ever see them die

Damn, I played myself. Well no biggie. I only do it cuz she gets butthurt about having her discord name out in the open and shit.

Hello?

delete THIS

Follow me!

let it die

Does anybody have good fashion tips for Shugoki? Everything i try looks kinda shit.

Anyone saying kensei is nobus dad needs to have a fireing squad used on them. Their is no way in hell some wandering loser would ever beat the nice and polite kensei. No way

>Shug
>Fashion
Wrong character m8

What did he mean by this?

>playing Dominion
>some Kensei keeps bitching about his team not doing anything
>specifically shitting on a Warden who is the only one doing well on their team by consistently holding A
>he'll run into 3v1's and bitch that the Warden is boosting A
>match finishes, his team loses
>in the character selection for the next match he keeps trying to claim he had the best K/D in the last match
>remember him being like 4/5
>everyone calls him out for being a fag
>"LMAO you fucking retards I'm recording right now I can prove I was the best last match"
>next match he loses again, blames the Warden for going 8/2 and holding A all game again
>I switch to my main man Conqueror because this dude needs his shit pushed in for being such a cunt and I'm only really good with Conqueror
>purposefully single this guy out and never let him attack anybody else
>claims that I only beat him because I was using a character that counters Kensei (fair point) and that I ganked him
>tell him to play what he thinks counters Conqueror and I'll 1v1 him at his spawn
>he picks Centurion
>I try to find him all game but he's actively avoiding me
>finally find him once and kill him pretty much entirely by myself
>"SEE DUDE ALL YOU CAN DO IS GANK YOU'RE SUCH A PATHETIC LITTLE MAN"
>ok
>at this point he's not even playing, just typing
>everyone in the character select for the next match agrees to let us 1v1 because he's done nothing but cry for four games
>every single person is standing at his spawn while he just types
>he won't stop fucking typing
>"LMAO you're not even worth it, you'd just be another notch on my K/D. You're nothing to me"
>everyone has a good laugh at him for about 30 seconds
>he quits without saying anything

I know this was a blogpost and the whole "1v1 me bro" shit is pathetic as fuck, but I have NEVER seen someone this fucking dumb in the 10+ years I've been playing online video games and I felt like I had to write it down to try to rationalize how fucking stupid he was.

For Honor is honestly the worst idiot magnet that i have ever seen.

>kensei player
Only words I needed to know.

>Match up against Red Connection Orochi.
>Lights come out lightning fast.
>Roll.
>He tracks me through roll and hits me while rolling.
>Only does top light and zone, but unable to react to both shit because muh shit connection.
>He always does his full light combo and third attack which is ez parry is literally unparryable.
>Accidentally do a second light on him.
>Get parried.

Why do people have to use proxy servers or throttle their upload speed? How much of fragile ego does one has to use cheap tricks like this on a Dominion match. Not even Ranked for those rewards, just casual fun 4v4.

Maybe he was a foreigner user.

If that were case, I'd be laggy to him too. Unless he's developed 100ms reaction times. I refuse to believe that my Highlander's Offensive Lights were parried.
Almost everyone in game was Green except that one faggot.

Some people have fun simply by knowing that they're ruining the other peoples fun. It's really fucking sad
>Load into dominion with a group
>We're playing on that one viking map with the bridges, can't remember what it's called
>Our spawn has a ledge right behind it
>Entire enemy team goes Warlord
>One of them camps our spawn, waits for us to get killed, and ledges us as we spawn
>It's literally unreactable because he's ledging our characters before we take control of them
>Once we're trapped in this situation more of the Warlords come over, and the entire game is just us getting ledged without being able to react
>Quit, because that's fucking gay as hell and I'm not sitting through 10 minutes of it
>Instantly get messaged "WOW YOU MAD HAHAHAAHAA"
There's no winning with these kinds of people

>Enemies spam WOW! when you mindgame them into demon's embrace without wallbanging.

I am not sure how i should take this.

>he was playing highlander
I'm sure your stam was gone after 3 12 damage offensive lights user.....
You also have a health of 110, so it makes sense how his attacks raped your health. Sounds like it was a combination of playing a shit damage output class and meeting some laggy fag. Either way it was gonna be a uphill battle since you picked Highlander.

You should......
"Embrace it"

>Critical health Shugoki climbs up the ladder in Dom
>His animatons are all fucked to hell as it is
>Before I know he started a Demon's Embrace as soon as he was done climbing I was already dead

>His animatons are all fucked to hell as it is

Yeah, at the moment seems like Shugoki's running/walking/idling animations are beyond fucked up. He is just constantly running backwards. I don't know what the hell they have messed up.

His weapon is also sometimes floating around when his is climbing. Maybe something tu do with what they did to fix some unlock tech, no idea why else they would fuck with his animations so hard

This is really shit about some people. I can understand ledging after parrying, it's valid. Or even outskilling someone by parrying their lights after you've trained 1000 hours.
But resorting to abusing outside help to even get wins? Or even in your story, spamming crashing charge on people who cannot do anything.
On side note, purposefully ruining someone else's game is most likely against "TOS", but it's a fucking wonder Ubi still hasn't fixed that map, River Fort and it's on their ballpark.

Well, with Highlander every battle is uphill. He's still fun to play with all his shouting and those executions though.

>On side note, purposefully ruining someone else's game is most likely against "TOS"
I highly doubt it, considering honorfags basically holding their team hostage has been officially deemed "not intentionally griefing"

Ronin is the reason why Momiji even has a rice paddy hat in the first place

>Rep 86
Give me my life back famalamski

>fight a glad shitter
>once in a blue moon you get him OOS
>he turns your back to you and tries to run
What do you do /fhg/?

user I'm going to ask you kindly to delete this LIE. Ok, nobushi is a loving wife and mother with her husband ken-sama. No smelly loser who wanders around aimlessly will win anyone's hearts

Actuallt Warden and Nobushi are married user. A little bit of inter-faction forbidden love never hurt anyone. FemKensei is for FemShinobi, cuz they have the serious/playful dynamic going on.

I want crackship posters to leave

>zone attack
>zone attack
>ZONE ATTACK

ADVANCED AND PROFESSIONAL GAMEPLAY

Kick wallbounce when?

user, literally every possible ship in this game is a crackship. Even the player character in the campaign can have either gender.

>t.poleaxe

>yuri

What the fuck is that new conq tech? They keep getting heavies on me after just a simple light bash, is there something i don't know?

Now hold up there mate. I ain't tryna to say that yuri is better than straight, all I'm sayin is that it's just as good and has it's own special charm, ya got that ya wanka'?

If Conq light bashes you and immediately does a heavy, it's confirmed if your guard was opposite his when he bashed you. If your guard was the same as his when he bashed though, it'll block like normal. It's basically just down to luck.

>be me (about two days ago)
>almost exclusively play zerk/raider, but I'm playing valk for fun
>not that good at her; too many heavies, play too aggressively, not used to using sb and leg sweep as much as I should
>get shredded by a glad in a duel
>shrug and move on
>get a message from the glad
>open it, expecting some variation of "you suck" or "git gud"
>it's a legit tip, and he asks if I need help
>he spars with me for nearly an hour last night and teaches me a bunch of valk tips (zone canceling, when to use sweeps/bash, deflect timing, etc.)

He's probably not on /fhg/, but if he is, you da real mvp

And now you will still get shredded by Gladiators becaues they are 2nd only to peacekeeper

I actually reliably do well against them on my mains (zerk is especially good at killing them, in my experience). You just need to get good at dodging and parrying lights; hardest part about fighting them for me is the zone.

My nigga Although I'd actually go as far as to say that yuri>straight

The one thing that keeps me from saying yuri > straight is that straight ships can include the disgusting, immoral, degenerate fetishes of consensual, passionate sex in the mating press, lots of cum and impregnation, and giving the female a healthy child for them to then grow a happy, loving family around in a comfy home.

This user is here by declared my nigger. He gets it

Okay Shugoki glitching was kinda funny at first, but now i have noticed that it affects my stance position in some rare cases. And that's not ok.

Thanks family.

>hit fatman
>start rotating
>heavy out of nowhere

Seriously bugs me that they haven't addressed this or other graphic shit ok ladders not working. Also would be nice if they informed the public of Valk no longer sweeping allies. Would be great to see her thicc ass more in Dom games. For someone who's better on console, she's still rarely played man.

i can't find the appeal of the valk
what makes her special other than fucking up people with the sweep?

I just want to eagle talon motherfuckers after the sweep again. My brother stopped maning her and went Raider for double XP weekend. It's just not the same man, I miss the team combo.

She can be kind of hard for enemies to react to on console if they're bad, and she's generally just fun to play.

fuck brawls and elimination.
not sure how it fucking happened but how the fuck did 4v4 elim and 2v2 brawl become 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 / 1v1 1v1?
last I checked its 2v2 not 1v1, 1v1.

Spawn situations and honorfagging being allowed
>fuck Ubi
>buncha pussies
Notice how they intentionally set up 1v1 engagements at the start. If you run away you break "honor" and the law bringer you ran from to go help a teammate just assembles his fucking death ball and your idiot honorfag teamates happen because you broke the imaginary rules.
Glad next patch fixes brawls spawns set ups. Hope they do the same for elim

*idiot teammates let it happen*
*im glad next patch*
Im going to get some food.

The problem with brawl is that most maps are arranged so that fights are 2 1v1s instead of a 2v2, so I'll give honorfags some leeway on occasion. I'm willing to do it myself if all three other players are doing it; otherwise, I'll gank all I want.

Elim is technically set up the same way (4 1v1s at first spawn), but honorfagging in that doesn't feel right to me no matter how many people are doing it. Might be hypocritical of me to be willing to do it in brawl but not elim, but idc.

>Have an almost used up paysafe card lying around
>3.48 left on it
>Steel is 30% off
>5k steel cost 3.49

/thread

but this thread isn't a debate about yuri vs straight, it's the for honor general

you can't really say /thread when you're addressing an off-topic discussion

are you on steam?

That was the joke

>dont play for a couple weeks
>come back
>gladiator is still more powerful than Superman

How

At last I truly see

>Still no femshugoki

>waaaaaaaaa
>I can't react to 400ms lights and 10000ms skewer
Jokes and bait posting aside. His only viable move is the zone, and timesnap affecting him. Take those away and he will be fine. It's more a matter of the devs being slow as balls fixing timesnap and zone then him as a character

Just play PK, withount warlord she has no counter. Hell play any assassin. With timesnap gone they all became top tier. except shitnobi Glad shits on all non assassins becuase of toe poke after lights being nigh unreactable on nonassassins, and zone. On a side note has anyone noticed how well designed both cent and glad are designed to being complete crutch characters for noobs with high skill floors but low ceilings? Ones designed for shitters to be able to do something now in 4s and the other in 1s. If this is the trend, will the next samurai be broken at launch then be nerfed to uselessness? Will the next viking be another shit "high skillcap" hero

ronin design leaks comin through

How do you fight raiders properly?
Is it really just a matter of guessing properly or you lose or is there some tactic im missing?

>when they gb you to wall carry for the knee. Use gb on them after their first light

Why is the raider carry like 20000 miles?

Yes but only do that once, the second time he will expect it and chain 2 light attacks which will make you eat another one and stop your GB attempt

because the devs main raider

youtu.be/3a25fn4K4hk

Just played against a highlander named low_tier_goy, he definitely browses /fhg/

Should have went as LTG and play as a all black highlander. Missed opportunity imo

He was black and a highlander lol

Charge is now reactable, shouldn't have much problem with that, and as for the zone/tap mixup, i'd suggest never trying to parry it, but dodge to the left instead. That way you are safe whether he lets the zone rip or goes into tap instead. However, after that it depends on particular player. Do they go into another mixup? Dodge it the same way, they will probably be out of stamina after doing it and wide open, asking to get gb'd and punished hard. Do they do nothing after it? GB, the recovery is pretty long. Do they do a light after a missed mixup? Parry it, shouldn't be too hard when you expect it. If you can master all that, the only option left for them is to cancel the zone and into gb, but a) this kills their stamina and b) if you're really good you can dodge at the very last moment when it can't be cancelled anymore and in that case they pretty much can't attack.

>Warned about Nazi emblem and naughty name.
I think Im gonna make a Swastika and call myself niggger_Knight from now on.
they cant silence my NIGGGER_KNIGHT

how's 8th grade going?

That's pretty toxic bro. I bet you're a Cent main too

actually trying to get banned at this point, addicted as all fuck to this bad game. getting banned is probably the only way to stop me from playing it.
more, I demand more shitty jokes