> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb

> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

hi mum i'm first

Second for anime.

If I walked up to you right fucking now, me being a dude avatar and you being a dude avatar and you get turned on by me that wOULD BE GAY. It's no different from fucking traps. Just cause they dress like a chick that means they are a chick, they got a dick and iT'S GAY. AND DON'T THINK DICK MAKES IT CUTER CAUSE THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CUTER. IT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER. THAT MAKES YOU GAY BITCH. AND YOU SEND ME PICTURES WITH THEIR LITTLE SKIRTS LIFTED UP AND THEIR NUTS HANGING OUT. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT. I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOU. STOP SENDING ME FUTA. STOP SENDING ME ANIMES. STOP SENDING ME TRAPS. OH MY GOD For fucks sake, this trap obsession is getting out of control. Just the other day I was hanging out at Onatopp with my mates and we saw a hot lady TP in. I said, damn look at that lady I bet she has nice boobies and all my friends were like Haha yeah lol Haha and then my friend was like yeah and she probably has nice DSLs and we all were like oh snap lol Haha and then my other friend said and I bet she has a nice throbbing cock too and then my other friends were like yeah Haha but I was like woah I want her to have a vagina so I can put my penis in it and then my friends started making fun of me and they called me pussyboy and started punching me out the window and they kept making fun of me for never having sucked a girls penis and they were relentless until I was crying and then finally they all started kicking me out the region... So basically I'm not too glad about how traps are now mainstream

quality

>tfw when to stupid too make stuff

Hey you, yes you. Stop using Second life as a way to escape your miserable first life and get out and better yourself.

no

fuck off

I can't find cute girls with dicks in first life it's trash

now show chad getting sucked off by the twink

>Sucked off
Sorry user but Chad went nut deep in toiletboy

Name?

chad gay now

le reddit has arrived

what if

what if /d/ is trying to convert potential new spicy Veeky Forums meme members into cock craven degenerates?

what do we do guys, they could be feeding off our future here

they didn't invite me to the group so I don't think they want me there
don't worry

did you ask the mods/admin for an invite?

yeah just what /d/ needs, more "spicy meme members"

Deletethis and agoblin are yet to be tainted, anomi, queries and chadpolice are too far gone already

>queries
>anomi
>deletethis
and now chadpolice has fallen within the last 24 hours

goblin has been hanging around too, it's only a matter of time....

Chadpolice has already stated a desire to take massive dicks in his butt.

Queries is boring and vanilla as fuck but they still took a couple of dickgirl dickings.

An0mi is thirsty af.

I'll agree the other two haven't done anything that could be construed as lewd, so they guuchi.

thats rat boi user

aaaah!

deletethis was lewding in the pool earlier sorry user

>thirsty af
But anons only one person lewds the rat

Of all the free stuff there is, agoblin already got the orange nova shark. The thread was a mistake!

you mean the rat keeps raping Gwgiz

but I don't have a ding dong for it or anything

Fair point, it was once with no peepee. and the others were just cuddles user

you fucking what, you've raped him at least thrice now

no really it was just once. Other times it was just cuddles. I can still yank them with that too

Slippery Slope

delete this got yelled at for having a dick on sorry.

nah, this always happens with new people
they discover the lewd, partake in it and then the shitty ones stay at /d/ because all they can think of is dicks

So is right then. /d/ converts them into the double peace signing ahegaoing futa dick slobbering sluts that the recent batch have become. How do we stop this?

I want to fuck that dancing creature, whatever it is.

make sure nobody new joins unless you know they are pure chaste being that will only have sex after marriage?
even without /d/, people still discover erp and bam thats them potentially lost to getting rammed in the ass by a hyperdick futa neon furries in a back alley whilst dressed as a femboy

1. Get into a cute, strippable avatar. Be it anime or furry or a general human. Be sure to get some good lewd bits.
2. Submit all thought towards envisioning yourself as the avatar, and thinking about how fun it would be to worship phallic-shaped fleshy things. Delight in these thoughts.
3. Eliminate all other thoughts except those thoughts.
4. Join them.
5. Resistance is futile.

reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being lewd

good luck that gif is 4-5 years old

>implying you can't be both
(oh wait it'd be hypocritical because pubbies also lewd)

lol you're such a pussyboy. you faggot

Which /d/ members having been dicking and converting our Veeky Forums team to /d/ harem material?
We should target them for assassination.

No.
Just take a seat in the onsen, relax.
Think of nothing except being cuddled.

It's okay.

real talk you wouldn't lose so much new blood to the lewd if Veeky Forums wasn't a bunch of highschoolers millennial-ing around all day and just being shitty in general.

gwigz
robotbergetsilvia
red
kichaza
bobubbles
krumplepop

Shut up, ratboy.
So half are Veeky Forums and half are trash. Is Veeky Forums destroying itself from within?

B-But user~

Got it user

Cleanse yourself of angst.
There is no need to be paranoid.
Just bend over and take it. It will feel good.

Yes, that's right. Be adorable.

real talk if you have been here for longer than a year you'd realize that this is something that happens often, until the point that some inner strife on who belongs and doesn't in /d/ rips apart the group and it's forced to resettle again, all the while people go back to Veeky Forums land and stay for the most part

try playing for longer than a year before you try being sassy

Nigga, if I were to be lewd, I wouldn't be taking shit, I'd only be giving it. I aint no cock craving sissy.

Lies and slander

Then give it without fear.
Make them happy.
Give them what they crave. Make them yours.
Trust this.

just saying back in my day you didn't see the 4chin/goons/whatever people "going native" at the rate Veeky Forums churns them out.

t. your elder

Gee, I wonder who this is.

Don't call me adorable! It makes me feel funny.

yes you did it just wasn't accepted publicly and was contained to private parcels instead of out in the open

t. your senior

expect people were at cc all the time after pillowfort went under and they had new folks every day try not being a retarded faggot trying to showboat with their 'seniority' if you didn't do jack shit in sl besides follow people around and expect handouts from their inventory of really cool griefer things

Someone you should take the suggestions of.
Don't fret. Just cuddle.

I'm not saying it never happened, just not at the same rate senpai. there certainly was some scandalous times, especially with those w-hat people.

I don't want to.

>expect people were at cc all the time after pillowfort went under and they had new folks every day try not being a retarded faggot trying to showboat with their 'seniority' if you didn't do jack shit in sl besides follow people around and expect handouts from their inventory of really cool griefer things

what did he mean by this?

GRIEFING IS STUPID AND NOT FUN
FIELDTRIPPING IS BORING
I'D RATHER BE A CUTE GIRL AND GET RAILED BY 50 NIGGERS

But you must.
See, this user gets it.

This guy knows whats up

memes aside, griefing and fieldtrips aren't the problem, it's the day-to-day in between interacting with the group that turns new people off because of how crappy the group is in general. even the most mundane things are greatly entertaining if you're doing them with the right people. anyone that's loyal to an otherwise shitty MMOs can tell you this. SL isn't any different in that regard.

I've spent the last 2 hours looking for hair
I want to die

It's okay, we have Belone, Arty, Rahf, Lyra, blue and a few others on our side.

pubic hair right?

I DON'T LIKE TALKING
PLEASE JUST PUT THINGS UP MY ASS
I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM
BOUNCE BOUNCE

are you crazy? I'm hairless except for eyebrows

People should listen to what this user is saying unironically and join them.

We need to revoke the no-lewd rule before we lost more members to /d/

sorry that rule has been in place longer than you've been trying to bait replies

>giving solutions are bait
Whatever you say

>giving solutions
>has been tried before on a previous parcel
sorry sweaty youre going to have to try harder if you want to bait actual replies :)

>everyone just fucks at Veeky Forums instead

Amen's parcel tried this before and all that happened was a group destroying argument

Veeky Forums is clearly a tolerant, loving place then.

>newfag is almost instantly shut down
I love you guys sometimes

actually it was, the offending party wanted there gay furry attachments and they weren't allowed them so they fucked off and learned to interact in a social environment without mentioning their raging hard erection every 5 seconds? Do you know what happened? I'll give you a hint, the same group is still here today. Meanwhile /d/ has gone through several splinter groups and sub groups since its 'official' conception just because someone played a gesture too loud or is a 'known griefer.'

really activates my almonds

I'm telling dad

as crummy as Veeky Forums is, /d/ has had the worst leadership of any chan group ever and that includes the /b/tard groups that have come and gone.

frick!!! hell

The leadership would have been better if they just kicked out the non-lewdites to begin with and made it a clear message that that is exactly what it should be.

Mind if I join??

I bought an item that has 3 parts I can supposedly switch between while in editing, but I don't understand how
clicking the other parts doesn't switch
can anyone help me?

check the box "edit linked" and then click on the part you want to edit

vg

thank you!

Is there a way to exclude gacha items from a marketplace search?

No

Down the bottom right, just tick 'copy' and that'll eliminate all gacha resellers.