9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/ser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms87X52yz8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never really fantasize about joining anymore.
I lived in an all girls dorm for 4 years in my teenage years and without TV, without PC, cellphones, video games or much money, you make do with what you have, i.e. a lot of fucking other girls.
I literally maxed out my quota of "how much sex do you want to have in your life" during that time and the 4 years after.

SS-chan thread?

>without TV, without PC, cellphones, video games or much money

Well now I understood how you got so much patience.

SS-chan likes kiara and semi? wtf i love SS-chan now?

Who should this Superhero choose?

remove fatty

Patience came from playing ragnarok online after I graduated from that place

GO ON

>Passionlip jealous there's someone better than her
Shitty Sakuraface bitch

Me.

Why is she obssessed with Astolfo?

I remember playing Ragnarok Online too, bad memories, took me like 2 years gathering shit to build a Knight, finally was happy with it, one my IRL friends then basically sold all the stuff on my account after I lended it to him twice to clear a boss while I was on class.
Never again.

PARVATI WHEN

She's a trapfag, literally.

She's an Astolfofag and all Astolfofags wanna do something naughty with him.

One day she'll be relevant, I'm sure of it.

OKITA-SAN

DIE SHORTY EHHHH MATTA MATTA E DESU? OREO DISHATA YO YUCK!?

Anyone else have F rank luck and whaling isn't working either and honestly doesn't know why they even bother continuing to play?

Oh. Didn't saw that on the wiki.

Included a school on dorm grounds.
Fun fact: This entire thing was a dorm / school for delinquent youths.
The dorm was split into 18 groups, some of them off the main campus. Every group had 2 adults supervising at all times around the clock. They had their own rooms in each group.
Groups were never more than 15 youths, split into 6 rooms of 2 each and 1 room of 3.
Most of the girls are obviously straight because that's just how it is, but dudes were not allowed on campus or the groups, and going out had strict limitations to it.
Teenagers are always horny as fuck, so what do you do? Fuck others girls, doesn't matter if you're straight.
Since this was all delinquents, it basically came down to "who is the worst, most delinquent and abusive girl" to determine the alpha of each group and I was the alpha of basically the entire installation.

Over the course of my 4 years there I must have fucked almost every girl that wasn't fat or ugly as sin. I have no concrete count but it's somewhere between 100 and 120 I'd say.
I could ignore a not so nice face if they had big tits.
So in that regard, I probably fucked more girls than the entire general combined ever will.

Probably.

She want to see Astolfo limping in pain and suffering,just like me.

In the LN she goes on about how she loves boys that look like Astolfo.

Try the FP trick

>He doesn't know about the FP trick.

What are the steps again?

A new beast has been leaked

This might be a delicate question, but did you raped someone or turned a straight girl that didn't wanted to have sex into lesbian/bi?
From what you say almost everyone there commited some sort of crime or was problematic and was sent there as punishment I guess.
Why did you ended there? Might be a weird thing to say but you don't sound like an evil person.

I'll kill it and end all homosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ms87X52yz8U

>look like Astolfo
what if they dont look like astolfo

>step 1: 10 roll FP gacha. If no 3* servant/ce/fou/exp, proceed to step 2, otherwise repeat step 1.
>step 2: do single FP roll, if 2* servant appears, roll the SQ gacha immediately (1 roll recommended but 10 roll works as well), other wise, repeat step 1.

Depends strongly on your definition of "rape"
If "waited for them to get damn drunk on their own that they just didn't give a shit anymore and would have fucked anyone" counts as rape, then at least like 20 or 30 counts of it. Maybe more.
As far as "turned", that's not really how it works.
I ended up there because I tried to blow up a school by igniting the main gas pipe by lighting a fire under it. While everyone was at school and at class.
I am, and was, by far the worst person to be in that place.

I have really good luck on JP but average or below average on NA.
It's pretty weird

Wow the only girl in this general and it's an autistic dyke of women. Laughable, but this is Veeky Forums after all I shouldn't be surprised.

so is this a special occasion or do you often roleplay like this

>play 235 days
>have only 9 ssr
Fuck this. Maybe i should begin donating?

The three biggest sluts (female) and Top 3 biggest sluts (male). Go.

>roleplay
Is your little man-ego hurt that a lesbian got more action than you?

You,you,you me,me,me

>20 minutes

>Depends strongly on your definition of "rape"
I meant as "this girl is really hot/cute, and I will have sex with her whatever she agrees or not", literally forcing someone into a sexual act.
>I ended up there because I tried to blow up a school by igniting the main gas pipe by lighting a fire under it.
Simple question. Why? a vendetta against someone?
Im sorry if Im bother you with these questions, you just sound very interesting, the persons on my work are pretty dull and I never have interesting conversations there

>80 days in, still no SSR
>last 10 days, I got 3 SSR
>one is from FP Trick

Wow you're really thristy are you?

is your dick so nonexistent you'd rather have none

You got a news article to back your claim?

Ishtar, Medb, Artoria
Gawain, Gilgamesh, OzyCHADio

Ishtar
Nito
Kiara

choose your free 5*

So, what are you guys doing to pass the time until the event begins? Me, I'm gonna go to sleep once I finish farming experience for Merlin and Robin Hood

Lancelot, Fergus, Kiritsugu

That's cool. One time I tried to blow up the Empire State building, but managed to escape the police before I was caught. I am the worst person in the United States.
Came back home to my harem of trap maids and it's been fine for me since.
Also I am a billionare and my penis is 12 inches flacid

How is /fgog/ tolerating this shit?

I already have a loving girlfriend, but I work at a library and 90% of my coworkers are over 50 years old and have this "I want to die already" air over them.
I try to get what I can when I find someone tells me interesting tales, regardless of them being fake or real.

Step 1: Do 10 FP roll, if you get a servant(s) but absolutely no 3* (servant, CE, EXP, Fou), continue to step 2. Otherwise restart.
Step 2: Do Single FP roll 1-3 times, as soon as you get a 2* or higher servant (not others like CE, EXP, Fou) go to the next step. Otherwise start over from step 1.
Step 3: Roll the non-FP gacha, 1-3 times, high chance of getting a gold card.

Schez or Enkidu.

>force
I didn't need to. You really underestimate how bored teenagers can get.
>Why
the whole "under the main gas pipe" was actually unintentional, it was just the most secluded location to set 100 rolls of toilet paper on fire at the same time.

>news article about a chick fucking other chicks
user, I...
You have much to learn, jealous shitposter.

Mordred or Ozzy

Kerry is pure

I meant the blowing up the school part.

Ozzy easily.

>not even a year
>9 SSR
That's a lot of luck, F2P generally have 9-10 SSR after playing 2 years.

Cu Alter, if he isn't powercreeped already in two years.

Hunting Gears.

He is slutman

I watched the Prototype OVA, and it made no sense. I thought this was the only Prototype work, so why does it feel like I'm missing out on something?

Would like my own storyteller,but Quetz is story locked
Surely Schez will spook me later on r-right?

That's nothing, my dude. I'm the third, secret Bogdanoff brother who they hid because I'm what they are to humanity in general.

Shitposting here while keeping an eye on my AP. Aiming to have a full bar when the event drops, but not waste recharge time either

It didn't make the news because the worst that happened was that the walls and pipes were pretty charred. This isn't America, we don't blow up everything as attempted terrorism.

Cu. I want to stop rolling in the America gacha and getting spooked by Edison.

Am I in /soc/?

Time left for the event?

Thanks. Gonna try all of them later.

Cu Alter.

Is the trick basically rolling FP gacha until you get 3* Servant then roll the normal gacha?

>thirsty virgins giving girl attention
Yeah you are.

I fucking hate Ozzy so goddamn much.

>10 minutes

Saber Lancer

I need that useless ham

Female :
Medb
Kiara
Ishtar

Male:
Fergus
Gil
Emiya

I went to step 3 after getting a 3* assassin exp card that I thought was a servant because I wasn't paying attention and got Merlin in a ticket. I think it worked out.

For what purpose??

What about the top 3 purest males and females?

Cu Alter or Ozzy.

I am going to dickroll for Parvati and if I don't get her on the 1st try, it wasn't meant to be and I'm quitting.

>KR server being set up
when are we moving to the best server bros

Karna or NP2 best daughteru.

Google Fate/Fragments in Blue and Silver.

Can't read gook so never. Why such an ugly language?

Me too.

But I don't have a dick, what should I do?

clitroll

You don't want to roll a 3* on FP