/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

first for niggerposting

>tfw no Failsafe gf

third for FWC + NM alliance

When will we return to the great wall?

I want to call Deej a shitter

>mfw I just leech off the /dg/ clan because I can't be bothered to invest time in the game

Thanks for the engrams

...and this is why Bungie will never pay attention to us.

>tfw no fem titan gf

who gives a shit?

So can someone tell me why we’re stalking Jiro did he do something stupid in voice? I’ve seen his twitter and other things

K

Lads, i was in a group who said Destiny had much better mechanics than WoW raids.

First we need to get of hawthorne and her open borders shit that has poisoned zavala then we can make the last city great again

Welcome one, welcome all! Destiny 2 awaits, guardian.

>put new monarchy diamonds on true prophecy
DAMAGED

Cool.

nth for awesomeneness can't contain his racism for more than 10 minutes

The first DLC for D3

I've spoken to the high order and they've agreed to a purge of people who don't contribute

tracing ip right now
prepare to be blacklisted nigger

I've heard rumors of Alpha Team revoking his immunity and possible addition to the blacklist

Now when you say contribute, what do you mean exactly? What are your expectations?

"Asher can't figure out where you are. If he drops out, it's because he's thrown a tantrum and broken his microphone."
"I heard that, you Nigger Bitch!"

Wow that is... I can't play this, that's unacceptable.

>Last week people complain Nightfall is too hard
>This week, complain Nightfall is too easy

Working at Bungie must be pure suffering. People hate you no matter what you do.

>Bungie
>working

Still under ten engrams, and I've played for two to three hours. You've got no control over what loot you're going to get so enjoy getting the same handcannon and rifle for 30 times. Or worse, getting trash from the bottom tier of the loot table.

>people complaining about an easy nightfall
Shitters, I tell you hwat.

At least 1 nightfall completion

nth for ENTITLED KEKS

Documented proof of 3 raid clears per week
Documented proof of 3 prestige Nightfall completions per week
Documented proof of 6 Flawless Tickets per week

If only they'd stop taking Reddit-tier advice.

>Bungie
>Working
>Actually reading player feedback

FELLED

I keep hearing this dialogue is exclusive to the collectors edition but haven't seen anything about it anywhere. Is that why they sold out so fast?

You're guaranteed to get 1 faction item each level up.

it should simply be put down to actually playing with other clan members and playing the game at minimum of once a week

what the fuck?? That's so stupid, I knew something like this would happen as soon as bob became part of alpha team. This is all because of them and their tryhard mentality, I'm pretty sure they've imposed these stupid requirements. I'm out

Guided games do nothing for those that want to help others,lmao have fun getting a random to learn all the raid mechanics on spot

Is this Nightfall really that easy? Is it easy in prestige mode too?

after the faction rally ends does it start again next week?

Oh we have it. Don't you worry about that

>playing with other clan members
This. Fuck leechers, boot them all.

Not funny.

Yeah, but I think I was given the directors cut, I can't believe it.

>haven't been able to play because I'm trying to buy a house
>finally closed on one
>Will be able to play a lot more now

feels really good guys

if you are a hunter you can pretty much be invisible the entire time like the good old bladedancer days

You realize he's kidding, right? Inactive members, meaning non-posting, will get kicked out.

In retrospect, this is a thing I would rather only bantz about in party chat.

>he thinks im trying to be funny
look at the alpha team clan roster and you will see bob there, and now theres "requirements" where we have to pull our weight when its suposed to be a casual clan for fun
fuck off alpha memer

Prestige is easy relative to other weeks. Don't expect a cakewalk though.

Abitilies recharge fairly fast so you can spam grenades

How pushy and annoying was the estate agent?

Remember to avoid Joff like the fucking plague. It's the only way we will finally be rid of him.

Hi dragonheart!

there isn't requirements, you chucklefuck. Inactivity purging =/= NEET-tier requirements. People should play with their clan members; people should play the game somewhat regularly. These aren't taxing asks.

what do i do now, guardians?

not at all. she was a family friend. she was really honest with every property we visited. she even managed to have them pay the closing cost, and negotiated 10k off the price for us and had them pay for new windows. she was amazing, really

Get to 305 cap you lazy fuck

what do you mean? I don't see x3 305, so the answer is: keep grinding

I personally find it really hard to play with other clan members due to timezone differences. DG III clan roster is dead as fuck during european prime time.

>Played with Don a couple times a few days ago
>always tells us he has to pay the rent while we're in the middle of a game
>always hear moaning and slurping sounds in the background
Does zippy know about this?

>being a europoor
Oh user i... Im so sorry.

Definitely not that animal cruelty asshole.
I'm an asshole, but I'm not a sociopath.

your slot could be better spent on someone who plays with the clan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it does not specify if that's going to be a duplicate weapon or armor piece though.

>everyone always spams scorch cannons
>have never seen a single person charge them

LFG is so cancerous, these cucks says you must know what to do and yet there's always two people who still haven't finished the raid.

Efficiency. The faster the PE is over the faster you can get to another one

Like, ever? Or like, the weekly powerful?

Would you settle for weekly clan xp cap?

It's not that I don't want to play with you guys, I'm just not super keen on people. I won't go out of my way to play with /dg/, but I won't NOT play with /dg/. I've shown up the few times I've been summoned.

already did my weekly engrams, and i never do raids or nightfalls or trials

>I never do the best content the game has to offer

why did you buy this game

>tfw only ~15 engrams in and I got all the DO weapons and armor sans gloves

Watch me not get them lmao. Hope this lucks runs through to NM and FWC too.

>implying charging them for more damage isn't more efficient

I'm not Bob, but I think clan 1, 2 and 3 should be for those who actually play together, with 4+ being for leechers and people who only contribute exp like yourself

>his power level starts with 2

If you aren't super keen on playing with people, what the fuck are you doing playing this game? You can't do a vast majority of the end game content.

Please get out of the clan.

>i never do raids or nightfalls or trials
literally why buy Destiny? You just listed the only content worth doing, user

What are the useless legendary mods i should destory, and which one should i keep

because i like shooting stuff and grinding and i hate relying on other people and group content

That would take longer

Must suck having no friends

Then fucking leave the clan. You are openly admitting to mooching off everyone.

Can we please just make a clan filled with people from here that at least one other person would recognize? Literally one vote gets you in.

>buy multiplayer game
>doesn't want to play with multiple players

So are you autistic or just really fucking stupid?

Joff stop shitposting

I never said I had an issue playing with people, I said I have an issue with people. But I recognize that concessions need to be made on that front for a majority of things, and I adjust accordingly.

Like I said, I'm usually down to help when asked.

Well I'm already in IV so there you go.

a bit of both, probably
>implying

>Can we please have a namefag clan

Lol

that's a retarded idea, kicking those who haven't played with other members is the better option; we shouldn't be exclusionary to newcomers ala your suggestion, but should simply remove leechers and dumb-dumb solo players as regularly as possible

If you won't play with others at all and admit to mooching off of others work then let someone who does play with others take your spot.

who says i'm in the clan?

When you post here, you post with your name to find a group. That's not namefagging, we all know what true namefagging is.

If you play here even semi-regularly someone would recognize you. We all know who plays the game together at this point. Can't we just form a group based out of those people so that we don't have to worry about a DG1/2/3 raid or trials?

Just get all the people who actually fucking play the game together in one spot and it's effortless.

I won't miss the literal whos who never post in the thread or play the game at all.

>t. namefag posting as user
fuck off, desu

really not that bad of an idea but the execution will cause so many anons to get angry for one reason or another
autism

You didn't counter his argument. Your post is irrelevant

Let me be clear. I'm advocating for a vouch system, not an exclude all newfags system.

We get all the namefags and regulars together. There's not to be no more than 50 of us. Then when people form groups, someone who is a regular member can go "oh yeah, I raided with that guy last night, he's cool". People who never group up would be rightfully excluded.

Then we get people in who actually play with other people in. Does that make sense?

It would solve all of our problems trying to organize clan engrams.

Spam is more DPS
Cannons respawn
Literally no reason not to spam

I misunderstood your post as an exclude all newfags-thing, you're right, apologies

We're only on week#3, guys, we should give it another week - month until trying to heavily condense the clan.

>You jump slightly higher / greater distances if you hold down the button

This I did not know