/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

incredible hihg speed edition

2slow >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

The general slowing down, and so is the game. You are what keeps this place alive, so keep that in mind, and remember to be kind to each other.

First for Kobra

>The general slowing down, and so is the game. You are what keeps this place alive, so keep that in mind, and remember to be kind to each other.

nth for twitch fags get out of my general

Fourth for pvp being pretty ok

5th for Doll a cute

>hackers still get removed from the League Directory
Neat

From really only has to look at that and the vileblood directory to just look at the list of hackers they need to just ban the PSN of. I really hope their next game has a more robust anti-cheat system.

Ringing at the fog for bsb, pass is new. I'd appreciate some vermin.

Coming

wait a minute, can you even hack bloodborne?

Save editing

Save editing lets you modify stats like any other souls game now. I'm worried for the next release on PS4

this

how can you do that?

Buy a save editor

Paying money for an always online botnet

a question for spelunkers and other high level players, how easy are the boss encounters for you in the main story?

My dream has come true. Thanks cutie.

No problem my man, got sick of the turdcutter? :^)

Nope, still gonna use it. Just making a different build.

You are damn good with the beast cutter, I didn't beat you once last mudpit impromptu
What type of build?

From starting new characters? Most of them if not all go down in one try, usually due to experience and being prepared with some of the best gear available. Nothing is really difficult anymore unless I keep myself at Twink level and even then it's not that hard

I almost forgot Bloodborne ws even worse than Dark Souls 2 when it came to giving enemy NPCs all of the advantages.

I find the main game about as difficult as dark souls 1, although first few playthrough I found it a bit tougher.
The DLC? Now that's quite a bit tougher

Just don't get hit retard

some day i will become like you. unless it's oct. 27th when they release AC: Origins.

>remembering scholar of the first sin iron keep

>spams retarded damage shotgun with infinite ammo

THIS IS FAIR ARE YOU GITTING GUD YET

BL4 runs kind of help making you git better, I'd recommend doing it at least once

So dodge it, retard.

I'm not that good. You did beat me with the BoM. I wanna try a 50/25/x/25.

I did?
I can't recall it.
50/25 as in, vit and endurance or am I missing something

50 str 25 skl 25 arc

>iron passage

>waifunigger edition
maybe if you white knights listened to me we wouldn't have had waifuniggers kill it

Oh man, that would be pretty good.
I know the BoM/BB/Amy have meme levels of scaling but that would give them all a nice bonus, same with the 25 skill.
The character I just helped you with is level 65, it was originally level 31 but I figured bumping it up higher to help people with the dlc would be a better use than just vicar/Paarl.
45/12/25/20/6/7

Main story once are a piece of cake, all of them
Chalice ones and paarl are a different story, since i see all of them and the chalices over and over again i dont get in the bossfight with the right attitude

>load up BSB chalice to grab a bloodtinge gem for my blunderbuss
>kill scourge beast, drops OoS pulsing gem
>kill bone ash hunter, drops OoS tempering
>kill BSB, drops scaling gem
I had to use all my luck didn't I

It takes a while.

Didnt know /bbg/ was /a/

Truly the bottom of the barrel.

Tbh lotte user is nice, maybe too nice. That's why he's the target of shitposts

Judging from the memes on Annalise's fextralife page, I'm going to assume at least one of you has the ability to edit pages on the Bloodborne wiki at will.

2 things you need to update
>You cannot summon Henryk for a based 3v3 vs. The Shadows of Yharnam if Eileen died during his fight, even with the impurity rune equipped, this applies both to NG and NG+
>Meme Man Micolash has an absurd resistance to flame, (at least when used as elemental gems) to the point where you do almost no damage. Tested by dying once in consternation before switching out flame gems for bolt, which wrecked him as per usual without any changes in stats.

I think anyone can edit pages there, but nobody cares about it.

Say I had one cooperator in my game
As the second "discovered the chime of a small resonant bell" appeared, do you think I could summmon an npc?

Nah

>nobody cares about it
My sides cared a bit when the wiki calls you a cuck for kneeling to Annalise

How many vials would this guy drop

I've just come back to playing BB after getting the platinum a few years ago and i've found a character I was working on who was going to be pure bloodtinge. Only thing is I have no fucking idea how to build my class now and all I have is a +6 saw cleaver. I'm currently at cainhurst castle, any tips?

Here's my build.
>26
>12
>14
>14
>19
>6

Why are mobile users so fucking autistic?

50/x/14/14/50/x

Tinge to 50 ski to 15 stam to 15 rest in vit

? It's hardly different from before

Is FNC /ourguy/?

I think this was what I was doing before, thanks
As for weapons is there anything I can acquire right now that is somewhat useful?

Beat the boss of Cainhurst and become a cuckold. Get 15 skl for the bow as well

Reiterpallasch any good? Looks fun

Who

Eh, anything is usable in pve, but it's not a good weapon.

Yes it's good and pretty fun. The blade scales off skl

If you only plan on using it for shooting then it's okay, annoying in PvP if that's all you're gonna use it for but it's whatever. Best used on a Skill build, it's decent on it

Get it and evelyn for dual wielding guns

>The general slowing down

last general filled up in 24h, not bad. it's not bad ok!!!

It's good on a str quality with heavy abyssals or a pure skl build. It works very well in pvp if you play sort of defensively in the sense that it swings so fast that you can do a lot of unexpected damage if someone aggressive gets caught up in it. I wouldn't bother with it on a 25/50 skl/blt, and especially not a 15/50. The damage at that skl is just too low.

I would recommend a 25/50 skl/blt in general though, and unless you want to do a bunch of OoS blt gem farming, I'd recommend it over 14/15/50.

Ringing at Catherdral Ward for Amelia. Pass is new.

americans are alseep

Hi, people were asking a few threads ago about the blunderbuss and base BLT, so I'm here with damage results.
At 6BLT with a +10 blunderbuss the damage is 45+1 from scaling
Both the 20.1 flat damage gem, and the 28.7+7.3 add exactly... 20 damage, they are even.

Damage to an FRC Scourge Beast in Lower Loran L1:
+20.1 flat damage, 135 damage with all pellets connecting
28.7%+7.3, 135 with all pellets connecting
No gem/pulsing gem, 75 with all pellets connecting
Hope this was of some help to the anons asking

Coming, ringing just outside main door, near the kidnapper

it's nice that I don't have to farm a perfect bsb gem because that flat one is a lot easier to get

is there any chance you could do the same test at 10 blt?

I'll be here until the end.

Where'd ya get the gem again? Was it in a story Hintertomb?

L3 lower hintertomb in a wooden chest in the main area

>is there any chance you could do the same test at 10 blt?
I second this. Very useful information nevertheless. Thanks.

Same here m8s. Though there are generals far slower than this chugging along, I think bbg has quite a bit of life left in her

Thanks

Chalices really kept this place alive I hope from puts them in their next game

Thanks qt.

So what do you exactly need for vit and END? I think you guys always said to have around 13 end

pvp and chalices

18 end is the max i'd run with
Get at least 40 vit

No problem, ask if you need any more help.
Sure.
Damage at 10BLT is 45+2
Tested on same enemy
20.1 flat damage gem: 135, same as before
28.7+7.3: 135, same as before
No gem/pulsing: 75, same as before

I'm guessing because each pellet has a low multiplier, and the damager difference is 1 compared to 6BLT, it just rounds it down

for vit, anything 40+

for end, it depends on the weapon you're using
15-20 is generally acceptable, but some weapons need very little end to operate

wheel builds can use 40 end

I love my waifu!

I hope you love someone too user!

thanks

Doll is princess

NG+ cycles, PvP and FRC dungeons. I usually stick to 40-45 Vit and base End. 15-20 is recommended

Hey lads, I need help in a way that can't be solved by ringing a bell with bbg as a password.

I just started playing this again for the first time since release. I haven't been able to even touch a console since then due to irl shit.

tl;dr, after playing for ~8 hours over the last 2 days, my forearms are cramping up and stiff to the point where I can barely lift a milk carton, and can't lift jack shit with any weight. I'm breddy Veeky Forums so this is bothering my anus. Is my posture bad? What am I doing wrong? This never used to happen ;__;

Go see a doctor

Don't listen to the memelords. 20 END is literally the only acceptable option unless you're going full STR or using the cane, then it's 25-30 or 15 respectively. Better to go 40-45 VIT than be a memeing chucklefuck who swings at you once, then prances away like a faggot pretending that he's mlg

I'd love your company in Hemwick. Ringing at the lamp, pass is new.

Bare minimum is 40 vit 12 end, with at least 40 in your main damage stat and and 20 in any secondary damage stats, from there it's personal preference, most people here go something like 41/15/50/25

Go to a doctor, that doesn't sound right at all. Could be something to do with your work out routine, might be doing something wrong, or too much or not enough.

Coming

chikage is all burst, so it does okay with just 8 end

that's an exception though

For a reiter build would it be 50 SKL and around 20 BLT?

don't even bother with the blt over base

50/10 skl/blt is how I'd do it
I'm using reiter right now on a 50/25/10 str/skl/blt with two heavy abyssals (+15) and loving it.

50/10 Skl/Blt is enough, the shots don't scale that well.

Thanks again. You look like Lotte.

Can someone good at math work out the AR difference on a kirkhammer with 40 str and 14 skl compared to 50 str/ 25skl?