MvCI is dead lmao

Please, just this once. No shitposting.

suicide watch

I REALLY like Millia bros

Play May

anyone mvci pc eu or na east coast

continue to post capcuk faces RIGHT NOW

play bison

Not defending kusoge Marvel but Tekken trash.

Anyone UNIEL PC EU?

play chun-li

capcom renegade 4 lyfe tbb

>the state of capcom fanatics

Now post frame delay

Oh wait that's only relevant when it's a Capcom game that loses lol

Wow. Its the reuse assest brothers!

Daryl when?

>selecting characters in tekken 7 with zero lag

Post more succ.

Wait, so Chris G said that the meta of MVCI has been figured out in a week and not a single character will be able to beat Gamora, Nova, Cp Marvel and Ultron. Really? Even SFV's meta took longer to develop than a whole week.

That is one count of pedophilia and two counts of goobing

meee

#RiseUp

Play Sol

me2

yup pretty basic game

you forgot dormammu

wait what am i mad about

CUTE

nice sasquatch

He also went 3-3 against Sonicfox Jedah/Rocket Racoon so there you go.

THE END IS NEAR

Cordial reminder that another fighting games crash is imminent and it CANNOT BE STOPPED. What's even worse is that YOU'VE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES.

HISTORY IS DESTINED TO REPEAT ITSELF! 20 years ago, the Street Fighter franchise was killed by its latest entry, Street Fighter III: The New Generation. What were the two main reasons for the game/franchise/genre's failure? Let's see:

>Roster Reset
The original versions of SFIII were composed entirely of original characters created specifically for the game, with all of the Street Fighter mainstays (including Sagat, Sakura, and Akuma) completely absent. It was only after significant fan backlash that the decision was made to add Ryu and Ken to the game. Fans HATED not being able to play their favorites for the first time and that hurt sales SO MUCH that they had to make a new version of Street Fighter Alpha with more classic characters
>Oversaturation
There were more fighting games being made in the mid-90's than at ANY other point in history. Arcade goers had to make a commitment to only one or two games if they wanted to really learn their depths and intricacies, and in 1997, THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY FIGHTING GAMES. Between games like ST, SFA2, the early MvC games, MK, KI, Tekken, KOF, and GG, it felt like NO ONE THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH IT TO PLAY SFIII.

SOUND FAMILIAR? We are experiencing the EXACT SAME issues between SFV and MvCI in 2017, and all the kappa goobers FAIL TO UNDERSTAND that they are the ones that will KILL FIGHTING GAMES! They perpetuate lies like "Capcom should die/go bankrupt" and "the FGC will be fine without capcom/SF/MvC" but don't realize that these mentalities were what KILLED FIGHTING GAMES 20 years prior!

IT'S TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES, AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER DECADE WITH NO NEW AAA FIGHTING GAMES, ALL BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO STOP KAPPA AND IT'S ASSAULT ON THE FGC

She is busted because capcom doesn't playtest their games anymore. her projectiles just go through any other projectile, even supers.

This is what you meant right?

ChrisG also doesn't like black girls because they can't do a dragon punch motion.

Play Millia

>MVCI is literally dead on steam

Play KOF.

Media Create Sales: Week 38, 2017 (Sep 18 - Sep 24)
08./00. [PS4] Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite (Capcom) {2017.09.21} (¥6.990) - 8.273 / NEW

vs.

12/04/14
[PS3] Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign (Arc System Works, 12/04/14) – 27,278 (New)

[PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign (Arc System Works, 12/04/14) – 12,638 (New)

05/26/16
[PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator (Arc System Works, 05/26/16) – 17,829 (New)

05/25/17
[PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 (Arc System Works, 05/25/17) – 10,609 (New)

Reminder that every release of GGXrd sold more copies than MvC:I at their respective launch.

It's over.

>that new may douj

bros...

STOP BEING A GOOBER

Post more FLUUF

>this stage sold more than mvci

May is an old hag like literally

it's too hot out to play games. why is it still summer time?

Play Jack O

It's a good stage though. Too bad the trees in the background can't be better without PS4 shitting itself.

Do people play KoF 1v1? Is that a thing that exists? I don't like team fighters.

Chris G is just pissed he lost to a furry & that Morrigan isn't top tier anymore. The only one he really gets right is Gamora. & that's if they're really good with her.

I want to commit a crime.

it's a shame that theres no OTHER fighting games to try out, such a tragedy right?

it's not like other fighting games exist right?

there's no laws in these parts!

Disgusting.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

IT ALL COMES

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOOOOOOWN~

after pope

>fighting games = capcom

you know this number is only people registered to whatever site this is, right?

HOLY FUCK

truly /ourguy/

I'd like a source on that.

>sicp

Yeah, let's see 500 goobers or 1000 kekkens bring people to tournaments

but they suck shit

Do Dr. Strange and Thanos have good synergy?

no low tiers

Where is this cute shit from

How long until MvCI goes free to play?

Yeah, you mean PSN?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is she so sweaty?

>destiny 2 only 40k owners
>battlefront only 266k owners
>uncharted only 30k owners
Yeah no, this site is bullshit.

>muh steam/twitch/sales numbers
time to stop

is discord really the only place to talk about fighting games these days?

Boatsluts fg when

lmao

I know about his salty rant but usually he does drop a lot of truth bombs when he's on them. This one though is just way too soon for me, I honestly can not believe no one will be able to make any other characters work than the week 1 top tier.

You have no power anymore.

if you actually play and want to discuss it. It doesn't matter if you're a "goober, a capcuck or a tekkuck".

Twitter, Pixiv, Tumblr, etc

It killed like literally every forum no shit

>marvel sucks! marvel sucks! we want marvel 3!

>check marvel 3 player count
>40 concurrent players

the fuck

what are marvel haters playing? the only games with a population are SF and tekken, and tekken is garbage

loli is justice

people already have an OS to deal with ultrons retarded broken box dash fly/unfly fierce. everyone agrees reality surge needs a nerf (travel faster, last less time, disappear on hit) and so does dorms bed of thorns (all that really needs is disappear on hit)

people need to relax, there is a metric fuckton of tech no one has even applied yet

Yeah. I thought this place was salvageable but even lobbies have died down.

When are they finally going to nerf Toucan Sam?

surely you could find better pics than that

Name an Arc Sys game that sold over 1m...

OH WAIT

I play drunk hag