/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14023720
youtube.com/watch?v=4PPcnmO76rg
archiveofourown.org/works/9073855
archiveofourown.org/works/11285127
archiveofourown.org/works/12031809
archiveofourown.org/works/9679244/chapters/21858884
archiveofourown.org/works/9497057/chapters/21488012
archiveofourown.org/works/9626855
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chiaki

I hate Junko!

Any threads previously in the works were probably taken out when Kaede decided to go through the entire bakery in one fell swoop

I want to fuck Kaito!

Please add the tag "Female protagonist" in steam to piss off Kaedefags.

S U C K

You weren't forced to play as a character who was going to die in previous games so it's not the same thing

Ouma and his beloved Saihara!

Why are her shoes and socks wrong here?

That's already done.

Animator!

akamatsu-chan! chibi edition

My wife, Maki, is cute.

I want Kaede's twin to be a jealous nihilistic bitch who emotionally manipulates Saihara to ge back at her fat dumb sis.
Also she has pink eyes and is a consummate liar. And her name is Kotone.

>I'll put in the effort so everyone can trust me.

>assassin
>tries to kill Ouma multiple times
>gets multiple people killed
>a cold bitch that hates everybody
>doesn't actually put in any effort to try to get people to like her and is just plain rude to anybody

Angie and her beloved Saiaka!

Nothing against Kaedefags but time to dig up some Tumblr salt.

Kaede "12 meals a day" Akamatsu

>not knowing a red herring when you see one
I'm sorry you're retarded.

She's a goddamn abomination!

So?

>Rantaro is out adventuring
>Shuichi sees this as his chance to finally get it on with Kaede without being cuckolded
>Shows up at her place, the two quickly get into it
>She pins him down aggressively and begins to strip
>He simply cannot handle this much weight and dies
>Kaede now has a moral dilemma
>Does she follow traditional customs and respect the dead, or does she follow her principle of never letting a potential meal go to waste?

Holy shit. Black and purple Kaito is pretty hot.

That's 40 levels of incompetence right there

>tries to kill Ouma multiple times
This is why she's the best girl

People guessed it back when the trailers were out, it wasn't a surprise for me
It's just a cheap move

>Working together to fufill our dreams has made me so happy...

>idol
>did not want to stay
>wanted to escape more than everyone
>tried to murder someone in order to do that
>tried to frame someone
>despite not knowing about the trial rules she made all her friends almost die if it weren't for dying message
>doesn't actually feel happy when she works with everyone unless her motive video was non-existent

>Fandom finds out Gonta's avatar didn't glitch out
>Fandom is now calling Gonta a dindu because he wouldn't have killed if he didn't see the remembering light
What makes literally any other killer in the series different aside from Chiaki?

He's always hot!

Leave me to my fujo delusions.

Kaede "Prey on all buffets" Akamatsu

Ew

Cute!

I love kaede!

Koko!
Despite people's issues with the localization, changing 'lame' to 'pathetic' was a much better choice. It's like they took Chapter 4's stronger lines and made them dumb and Chapter 4's dumb lines and made them stronger. NISA sure is strange.

Ouma pls

DRV3 ending spoilers: I can't feel anything anymore after DRV3's ending. How are we supposed to take that? Did the developers actually want us to stop liking Danganronpa? Are they tired of making it? I always thought to myself the series could have ended at 2 but there's no fucking way to follow this game up. Is fiction being able to change the world supposed to be a message to the real world fans like us? Or was it a statement about how lies in general can shape the world we live in?
I have been crying and moping around since I finished earlier in the morning. I feel guilty that I ever considered DR2 a game that got me through tough times. I feel like I'm not allowed to like it as much now.

>GOD DAMNIT THEY DID GREAT WRITING GONTA'S DIALOGUE FOR THIS TRIAL, COS HE LITERALLY SOUNDED SO HUMAN AS IF HE WEREN'T FICTIONAL!
>Tarzan talk
>natural
I...

Cute!

Yeah, I actually liked that change as well.

The author is the real monster
You did nothing wrong

>Did the developers actually want us to stop liking Danganronpa?
No. It's said in an interview there was no intentions like that with the ending.

>crying over games
Have sex

Don't ragequit on DR before thinking about the ending for a while, don't be like the Japanese speedrunners who gave it a 1/5 because they couldn't understand the message.
And no, it's not about Kodaka trying to make you hate DR.

>implying someone crying over games is the type to get sex

So Kodaka has no idea what he is doing
Bravo

Damn, westernners are taking V3 harder than Japanese people huh, you guys need to have an open mind.

It's all H I C K S H O N user.

Btw you got downvoted on plebbit for saying Gonta isn't a dindu

strawpoll.me/14023720

Not them but holy shit that's hilarious

Please give me another angle to think about it from. If there's something I'm missing here I'd really like to know.

Asian heathens have no soul and aren't accustomed to good writing, of course they took it easy

youtube.com/watch?v=4PPcnmO76rg
What does Kodaka see in this band?

I noticed. I still have three left at least.

This, get a prostitute and make her cosplay Ibuki, then she's not HICKSHON anymore :^)

tfw Tenko will never say this to you

People are mad they paid $60 and got baited.

Something something fiction can change reality.

C-cute!

Don't bullshit me, Ryukishi got death threats for portraying some fan theories as dumb goats in Umineko

Am I the only one that ships Tenko and Kaede together?

Dude, the biggest V3 limited edition cost in Japan cost like almost 200$. That's nothing.

Ayo, I can't hang out with the blue haired chick anymore. Gave her presents two times, did nothing. Is it like in Persona where you have to build the shit up or something? Dunno if its a bug for the first chapter or something.

I don't see the real best girl option anywhere. Shit poll.
While I'm at it, posting best girl!

Kaede doesn't seem to understand the concept of homosexuality, so yes.

Where's that user who wants to be Oma's dumb dog? I hope she didn't kill herself.

No, but that's because I ship Tenko with basically everyone.

Cute!

New thread, New Tenko! Love milk edition!

>ywn be saved from death by Tenko who would deny that she saved you because she had feelings for you

If you're being Kaede, then that's supposed to happen.

>Kirumi somehow got in the lead
Doesn't /drg/ hate her?

archiveofourown.org/works/9073855
Whenever I read this I just want to take Kaede's nonexistent sister and make her a bitch like in that fic

Fucking brutal, I thought people here said Shuichi had no spine and was a doormat cuck.

Post other good AO3 fics.

Kirumi is fucking hot and beautiful, she's not that hated, just not that spoken about.

Iirc there was a drg poll a while ago and Kirumi was the most liked by the girls.

Praise her, adore her

archiveofourown.org/works/11285127

It's called Character Development fyi

He is. Ouma is just that much of an asshole that even Shuichi called him out.

How much to you agree or disagree with this?

This

archiveofourown.org/works/12031809

Legendary fics incoming
archiveofourown.org/works/9679244/chapters/21858884
archiveofourown.org/works/9497057/chapters/21488012

kaede and kaito helped him grow some balls.

Kaede x Tenko is cute. Would have liked to see Kaede choosing flirty dialogue options and taking Tenko out on dates in prison mode, all while having no idea why Tenko is so flustered since she doesn't know what gay means.

I'm a hipster, so I don't agree with this at all.

That's just the shitposter and butthurt people who can't get past the Chapter 1 twist.

>Umineko
Don't remind me, I'm still salty over that shit.

>Tenko
>Not top 3
3/10

>my fucking face after DRV3 Chapter 1 wraps up

A lot of red herrings in this trial, especially with the shot put and the sliding door in the AV room. I was initally disappointed because I thought Rantaro killed himself (a repeat of Nagito in DR2) but this blackened reveal caught me off guard.

I'm gonna start Chapter 2 now, but even though the Chapter 1 reveal got me, I still wish Kaede didn't die...

Tsumugi was lying Danganronpa was real.

13 admirable men

Swap Kaede with Tenko and Maki with Hoshi and it's almost perfect.

I agree

archiveofourown.org/works/9626855

Dunno why anyone thought people who liked oumasai didn't know this happens or thought Saihara actually returns his feelings during the game. It's always been a "what if" sort of thing.

>calling a little boy a loser means you have balls

No, Tenko deserves her placement.

No, she was lying about DR being real. It's another plot point Nisa didn't care to TL properly.