League of Legends General - /lolg/

CUTEST edition!

OT:

delete this

>Get out played by Azir
>Feel like its not bullshit for once.

Hey he's balanced.

I want to impregnate Evelynn.

Waiting warmly for some kind user to carry me a few games from Silver 1 to Gold on EUW

>Evecucks
It's time to go

I want to lewdly make out with Kled in front of those prudish bitches from demacia!

So is Karthus not going to get ANY compensation buffs?
>synergizes with none of the new runes
>there's like 4 new shield runes, one of which is literally a hexdrinker

Just tried a first game with the new xin and I think I'm a big fan of his new ult.

Seems as though he does less single target damage and some more aoe though.

More cc, albeit skillshots is gonna make it easier to stick to people.

>Imagine playing a game where this guy is the most popular streamer

ISHYGDDT

I wanna cuddle Jinx

i didnt choose the split push life

it chose me

(split pushing makes my KDA look shit but i keep giving my team objectives like that)

not saying i carried but i did my job

Does anyone on NA want to play ranked games? I'm a hardstuck gold II shitter, trying hard for platinum.

xth for Syndra

Lulu buffs when???

Speaking of pic, is is true that most of Riot are 2hufags or was it in the olden days?

I was actually able to get 4 soldiers out at 45% but it only last 1-2 seconds. Something like W +W (+Q)+ E+W.

At 2.19 attack speed doing over 400 AP damage

I hate this autistic neckbeard. Especially because he is a reddit favourite.

>impregnate
>cucks

This does not follow

Bully rivenfags so you can buy items

shurelia was a huge 2hu fan

do you only play support?

xth for breast metal waifu

Karthus is going straight into the trash can when preseason hits, and everyone will forget that he exists until Riot decides to give him a rework in three or four years and all that honestly makes me very sad

dunno about now but quite a few of them were 2hufags. some items and champ(s) were made with 2hu in mind

Hello Ziggs.

whats going on here

>ywn drink Eve's breast milk after impregnating her

JUST

I want to spend the rest of my life cumming inside evelynn

Nope unfortunately not. If I did I probably wouldn't have any trouble climbing this last hurdle

Youtube comments are always fun

I'm gold V, you can add the licc if you want.
Mainly play jungle and top.

I'm not bad just don't have time to play much and climb, used to be plat I.

>run press the attack on renekton
>empowered w
>2 extra autoattacks
>i now have shitloads of ad and do 12% extra damage on the last asshole i hit
what do

>old Eve
>mobile
What did he mean by this?

he's right tho

C U T E
A S
H E C K

Yo guys, /d2g/ here
How do you relocate Ornn's ultimate? Also should I go for Trinity Force or Black Cleaver?

>a shitty speedboost is mobility according to him
>being untargetable and blinking backwards isnt
how high is this nigga

>Requiem goes from 250/400/550 + 60% to 300/475/650 + 90%

oh nice
well im silver 2 so no promises of carrying anything but if you want you can add me ign Heartspan
playing normals with some friends atm tho

>ywn be evelynn
>ywn seduce loyal men
>ywn give them the best sex of their life
>ywn hear them say it was the best sex of their life
>ywn make them finish unknowingly in front of their lover
>ywn fade away and bail after the damage has been done
>ywn get to see the crushed hearts of both

Mostly the old days. There are remnants but they don't do any new 2hu stuff.

>im a rebel
>killing stuff is so much fun haha i hate everything
>stop calling me edgy silly boys XD
>omg shoes
>rawr >:3

like 80% of Riot are weebs now

have you not noticed the all the anime bullshit we are getting?

Old Riot= Basment Dwellers and neckbeards who liked High Fantasy and stuff like Warhammer or Magic the Gathering

nu Riot= SJW Weeaboo's

Im saying this all completely un-ironically too. this is genuinely what happened.

all of Old Riot has become check gathering seniors or have moved on

High as a fucking kite.

Also I was on PBE earlier and someone had a mana pot. A MANA POT. It was fucking strange.

you press r in the direction you want it to go. you're supposed to r into the ram as it's about to collide with you, but the visuals (or my lag) were off-sync to me, so i just did it by time (and a lot earlier than expected).

I'M A HOME WRECKER

BROKE A MILLION HEARTS JUST FOR FUUUUN

Why wont Riot let Pantheon buffer his E after pressing W? It feels so fucking shit to do that combo in its present state

you can get it from kleptomaniac i think its called?
shit gave a gold bag worth 200 one time
its nuts

i added u

First of all she wouldn't fuck you because she never puts out

Second of all if she was going to fuck anything it would be Mundo or Baron or some shit since that's all she's expressed interest in

Lines literally designed to cater to only cuckolds

Kayn is unironically the only thing still keeping me in this game after Kindred has been completely dumpstered and Evelyn is getting reworked. Not hating on Eve rework though, it's just that Eve taught me how to play assassins, as in mentality-wise.

God I'd destroy that birb

why is rhaast a scythelet

did anyone ever pull off a talon jungler

>We think Azir being too hard to kill once you get close to him (which is wrong for any Assassin with a blink) is a problem
>So we're going to make his preferable range even shorter to where its easy to synergize his Q and W quickly with his E, give him a free soldier, and a fat shield on cast

lol i posted it again

Well, since we're doing this-
>Jhin thead
>early Lulu thread
>mfw this new art on pixiv
Full size is too large for 4chin. Oh and I suppose I should mention those two new Evelynn penetration pieces.

Her lines imply she would go for anyone besides amumu.

I love Lissandra!
ama

>I'm a Mundo autist

So like, am I contractually obligated to waifu Eve now?

New Eve is way more of an assassin than before

>rakan, that's the wrong hole

>Secret Agent Xin Zhao
>Evelynn is Kayn's mom meme
How long before Evelynn gets a Ghoul skin and Kayn gets one where he can either be an Investigator or a Ghoul?

I'm slowly climbing but i'm doing it. Hoping to get to gold before October. How goes the ranked climb for the rest of you?

ONE

I actually heard that in her voice

Already got you added from forever ago actually.
I'll play some games with you at some point, but I need a few guaranteed wins in ranked now so I don't get demoted (which I'm almost certain will happen if I lose 1 more game)

Where are some non stingy diamond players when you need them.

I want to sniff Evelynn's body after a long night of kinky sex with her!

>rakan, that's the wrong hole
Everyone goes for the wrong hole.
This triggers the Nielsfag

How about that new lulu abuse picture on pixiv?

>Gave Azir a way to properly disengage
>Now there is counterplay around said way of disengaging
>Complain

???

Not hating on her rework. I just don't see me enjoying her new playstyle as much as old eve. There's something abiut thus whole waiting before doing X, Y or Z in all assassins lately.

Except it's always faux interest, she is the ultimate blueballer cuckold fetish champion

Is there anyone with a pbe account that's tried the ghost poro yet? Haven't seen how big it's vision is

In his current state, his clears blow ass. He has been in the past though. Thankfully both he and fizz aren't really playable there now, and Ekko seems to have died off too.

>Janna winrate actually went up

hahahahaha literally how fucking retarded is Riot?

based Lulu op

Be sure to buy Eve her Void Staff, Summoner!

KILLING THE ADC AND BEING AGGRESSIVE IS AN ABOMINATION
ENDLESS SHIELDING AND CANCER CENSER BUFFING IS THE TRUEST TEST OF SKILL

>Summoner
who?

I don't think its a bad change at all, I like it. What it accomplishes is just the exact opposite of what Riot thought needed to be fixed, which is baffling.

I love Riven's expression holy shit can we make this a meme

but this is what assassins are supposed to do: wait for the right momment, do his shit and get out.

>The absolute state of the Riot balance team

>random shit with no evidence

It's not actually a cuckold thing. She's not fucking anyone. This isn't NTR. More of a hardcore BDSM thing.

>pick slightly off-role champ in bot lane
>support decides you're trolling too hard and picks an adc

I want to paint that purple skin milky white

>Buy her a dildo because you as the summoner will never fuck her because you were removed from the lore
AHAHAHA EVEFAGS BTFO

ask next time

yeah i just realized i had you added already
well hmu whenever im always up for norms or ranked, as long as its not past midnight

Compensation
Buffs

Same thing that lead to Lucian "Infinite Dash" and much more

Azir needed to be able to fight back when up close, rather than making an immovable wall, they shifted his fighting capability to close range with the soldier reset.

His shield gives him survivability, the reset guarantee's access to a soldier when he's point blank with a champion.

so i'm almost 2 years without playing league of legends seriously, the best i was able to achieve back then was gold 1 playing adc (i've played with all adc characters back then except for lucian and twitch), support (mainly leona and morgana) and sometimes jungle (shaco and all characters that build devourer jungle item)
now, i want to get back in this game, and i want to improve and gain elo the fast way possible, so can you guys recommend me the most broken champions on this meta so i can learn/spam them?

>Not cumming inside

Implying that's anything of significance in comparison.

Heimerdinger
There's no room left in the womb

Which is the best kayn and why is it base

This pic made me wonder.
Is there any consistent way to draw Eve's shadowvest?