pastebin.com/brVSAnL4
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
rodent.io/blood-money
rodent.io/blood-money-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Reddit is ok.

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

*shadowsteps behind you*
what do you do?

>reddit filters
>reddit links

I want to heterosexually fuck a Draenei while holding her hands and kissing her.

>tfw spending your evening getting the materials to stock up the guild bank with high-grade food
>despite none of you raiding seriously
>next up is flasks
>on top of already selling off a significant stock and nearly doubling your money

I love doting on those nerds.

Maybe I should pick up enchanting, too.

Fuck off Redditard.

tfw on the filter
feels good man

Meant for

So hunters.
What's your rarest tame?

flyingfags are going to get BTFO so hard next expansion, blizzard has had enough

Yeah man can't wait for them to be btfo with a new 400% speed tier and no achievement req for draenor flying

xth for mythic goroth made my guild disband

>Tank-Ragnaros has joined the group
>starts pulling packs with taunt
>dps keep taking shit loads of damage because he somehow found a way to lose aggro as a tank

drink bleach, screamer

I tamed your dad faggot

I tamed your mum last night.
Didn't even need to wait for her to spawn.
Because she was waiting for me.

Anyone on EU want to farm VotW normal for the fucking Outlaw hidden appearance?

umm sweetie you don't use pets in current meta (marksmanship)

It's possible to lose aggro? I started playing like a week ago and I just mash buttons like a retard while pulling multiple packs and I haven't lost aggro yet.

Weird, my ragnaros tanks usually lose aggro to the healer

Apparently it's possible if you're Mexican.

>Caring about the META
>Not wasting hours waiting for a rare beast to tame
>Just to show you're the better hunter
Pathetic

I am better hunter *unzips big dick dps*

You call that being a better hunter.
*Unzips rare multi-colour beast that dances*

What the fuck is a "screamer" and why do people from the Brazilian and Spanish servers keep saying it in LFR? Is it some spic word?

>my 3 max level characters are from belfs
>decide to make an undead hunter
>get to 90 and realize undead is shit compared to fem belf
>realize all races are shit compared to fem belf
>torn between deleting or buying a race change
Wat do

thought it was a Veeky Forums thing, no idea waht it means
t. evropa

Fem* not from

I shouldn't bother to have professions without legion pathfinder, right? can I get enough gold 4 tokens with transmog farms?

Any addons to track rare spawns in eastern plaguelands? Thanks.

Portuguese people should not be allowed to play this game

Care to elaborate?

>Can't be a big titty belf anymore
Lame.

Oh man, that reminds me of our retarded Warrior tank Gutsman during ToV days.

On Odyn, where one tank tanks Hymdall and the other Helya he'd always pull with throw weapon and not use fucking taunt, because he's a FFXIV shitter who for some reason just doesn't understand that taunt in WoW GUARANTEES you aggro for a certain duration.

So anyways, he'd pull with weapon throw, then Hymdall would suddenly start walking over to the Pala tank because that's just how much fucking aggro he generated, fucking all our DPS on pull because Hymdall getting close to Helya puts a 99% damage reduction shield on both of them.

Even after telling him multiple times he still refused to use fucking taunt. Why are tanks such brainlets? Looks like the role with the most responsibility to me, that's why i shy away from tanking.

Maybe it's because he's a warrior.

DUDE LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>healer in guild
>One of the officers decides he is bored with tanking
>Trying to make me go tank

Im getting sick of this shit. Tanking is boring as fuck

I guess Bass and Treble, the two mech dogs that roam Azsuna and Highmountain. I have most of the mechanical pets, just missing one scorpion.

>pezado plays a panda

your fat fingers slipped the posts

Why would you roll an Undead hunter when fem belfs get the best Bow stance as hunters?

warriors are inferior tanks. your paladinbro tank obviously is the alpha male of the group
t. prot paladin

Tanking used to be a skillful art before they removed the old threat system.
Now it's just mashing buttons and hitting your defensive cooldown sometimes

I just don't know what I should do as an alt. I was thinking my warrior, but I also like my shaman. I just want to do good damage.

wtf i could put up with the nonstop shitposting from this asshole, but being a panda is going to far

Fem panda rogue

I dont understand how that is possible. How, if he is using heroic throw, is he not pulling enough threat to get hymdall? Warrriors have bat threat.

I agree. Never had a BR be good in a plus or a raid. Never invite them

Shaman is a button bloat mess, both Enh and Ele, too many shitten token buttons that don't do anything interesting

I said warrior or shaman. Not rogue. It isn't fun.

Is ele that bad? I dont think it be as bad as you say it is.

Why are you completely mixing up posts, faggot

Maybe you should play BM hunter instead...

wtf resto shamans have the coolest looking heals in the game now

I personally don't believe any spec is outright bad even if it doesn't parse well, but elemental has always felt bloated and janky. Especially when compared to like, any mage spec for example.

Not as cool as priests though. Their new animations are legit. Shaman isnt bad, but its no priest.

Oh I get you. Maybe I should just try mage or shadow instead. Thanks

Which healer and tank are the most fun _and_ viable at the same time? Only got a monk at 110 and it pretty fucking sucks in M+ as a monk, as all oh-shit buttons have a 2+min cd

MW monk that is.

>WW monks get protoss psionic blades as one of their artifact skins
not fair t b h

The absolute shit state of Veeky Forums when the janitors let the new /v/irginal /pol/tards run amok in /wowg/

i miss MOOT's iron fist rule on 4chinks

I think Demon Hunter tank is really fun, don't know about viability. And for both I'd say druid, since you can do so much. For healers I'd say resto druid, since it's simple as fuck and you have a few oh shit buttons.

Well for M+ i'd say Holy Pala

epic

Yea, too bad they're trash.

for tanks, definitely bear druid or prot pally

eight(8) years

Any day now.

Best class for running old raids, hopefully focusing on Mythic WoD raids? I'm assuming blood DK or a DH tank right?

I did a +6 VotW with them which they managed to fuck up so bad it was out of time by 25 min.

They are not trash. They have great utility in a raid enviroment. Shamans still have a place.

Definitely DH

what are you talking about you absolute fucking retard, he literally asked about fun and viable tanks

Vengeance DH has more dps and mobility

?? The fuck you on about. I was responding to about healing shamans. You thick or something?

> Game is SHIT.
> Thread is SHIT.
Poetry.

replying to the wrong post is the new meme

He's been doing this thing where he hilariously misquotes posts. Just ignore it.

>thread is trash
>still better than most threads on Veeky Forums

Name a worse general than /wowg/.

....?

Well?

Yeah, didn't think so.

i lack rage generation on arms

xivg

easy

/hotsg/

Katawa Shoujo is a way worse gen.

What % of belfs do you think are going to look like this when they add sub-races? 70%?

nah

as a fembelf shadow priest, i dig that

Leveling a warrior at 50 atm. But I don't tank. Arms.

Kind of want to make an spriest, for the easy disc leveling in dungeons.

Which class would be better in 110 pvp?

niger you fuckin level in fury and spam whirlwind

You say you cant tank yet you want to disc in dungeons? Do you have any idea what you are getting into? Its actually kind of hard to level disc in dungeons because of stupid ppl and healing requirements. Holy is so much easier.

are sub-races the new wishful thinking for next xpac? id love a dark iron dorf

i wish i had a permanent npc partner all over azeroth with a vendor and bank

>guild dad is a neet stock broker
>guild mom is playing the ah
>everyone else has infinite gold
Why am i completely unable to grasp finance? Even in wow i'd rather do something myself, just so i don't have to deal with other people and think about prices and such.

It's a lot less work than adding a new race so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
+ they would make thousands in a single day just by selling appearance changes

Nothing has been announced yet. Its only ppl dreaming. So ya wishful thinking.

The fuck you mean guild mom and guild dad?

How the fuck are you having rage issues in arms? Is it that different from fury?

uh huh...
what

This is what I've wanted for a long time, a bodyguard/combat ally that worked over the whole world and that gives you some kinda buff. Like one could be less effective in combat but allow you bank access every couple of hours or something. I really do like the current system, since roaming around Argus with a bodyguard makes me feel a lot more safe even if they aren't the best.

Ignore him he is just misquoting people for some reason.

I just wish bodyguards actually did shit. Right now they are just a gold farm with their equipment.

wtf I hate goldshire now

stop replying to me lmao
is the one that you're looking for

Some bodyguards are great. Nearly every class has a tanking bodyguard for example, and Meatball gives a stacking 5% damage buff. A lot of the regular attacking ones are kinda shit.

And btw it must be more effort to misquote like that, right?