>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/ser

RPG user hit me up

supports

You vs Goetia 6* match was great both guys came out looking on top
Tiamat vs everyone in Babylonia 6* good story telling, match was great, in the Babylonia dome

Heracles killing Chiron reads like bad comedy in the mats
>I kinda overprepared with the poison before battle, sorry sensei

It was kind of like a black comedy scene.
>"Sensei do you have any wine?"
>"It usually makes centaurs go crazy but we civilized centaurs have overcome that little problem."
>"Great."
>"Wait shit I forgot that there are wild centaurs just outside"

Describe this man in three words or less.

Sunny gorilla man

Most honest knight

King's best knight

wasted 10mil card

Saber Alter is Better

dumb stupid idiot

Based retardbro

>3 words
dumb Alterfag

face is good

Sunlight Potato Shitposter

Fuck off Jericho

Triple buster card.

>Misora at it again
fuck off nigger.

I wonder what it looks like if you replace Drake with Ozzy (final ascension art). Would they look lovingly at each other?

IS THAT A

>those skill levels
Yikes

Shoulder Tackle Man

And just as I said, Gacha is my bitch.
43 tickets and Cleo is mine.

It's nice having LB encounter-rate-up CEs from last year. (I didn't complete Wizard and Priest that time though.)

I don't have Ozzy unfortunately. Somebody should try it out

Is it time for retaliation bro??

Supports!

Wow it's that useless mat that everyone has 400 of.

>only to equivelent of 560 quartz

it's justifiable on any way if someone has been playing this game for longer than a year and still doesn't have all their supports as 10/10/10?

Yeah if they have a servant like Wu, King Hassan, or Moriarty in their supports.

I'm that kinda person.
And no, it means that they're lazy.

Maybe they're just playing for fun?

>43 tickets
>1 ticket is 1 roll
>1 roll is 3 quartz
>43*3 is 560
Dude, what? Last I checked, 43*3 is 129.

Which free SR servant is the best aesthetically?

Hey Misora, whats your opinion that Kemomo Friend is dead now?

I don't have enough bones/chains/stingers to ascend all servants while leveling all skills please understand.

Lancer Alter

The longer you play, the more new servants you get to eat more and more mats and qp.

Unless they save. In which case there's no excuse.

I had 155 Servant to max level first.

Does the Halloween scale node have a better drop rate than Nippur? Does the heart node have a better drop rate than caster dailies?

depends on the mats those supports need really. If you had release 5*s all the fucking bones and dust and hearts made it impossible unless you completely ignored every other servant

I'm sad I don't get to see more of my favorite singing red bird friend.

Obviously.

You forgot to round up.

Sensei would've been literally perfect for the Rider spot instead of Hippolyta had Higashide not wasted him already

Round..... roundabout.... IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

trying too hard

n-nani

>round up full decimals
How do you breathe?

I can't wait for Chiron to show up in FGO.
I half hope he's a 3* so he's easy to get.

>leveling new servants instead of max'ing your favorites to the absolute limit first

Is not common sense to max those 7 servants to the fullest first, skills, level, grails, etc, THEN move after you're absolutely done with them?
Are you telling me that you go into a Lancer, level it to 80 4/4/4 and then move into a another Lancer or servant? What the fuck?

Damn, Liz shop lines were really cute.

C'mon bro, I thought we all loved our favorite bara anime?

>roll for CE
>receive CE
Bueno

Turns out the servants I level up are the ones that need the mats for their skills too

Sorry I meant divendend.

the servants I like*, that is

also drop rates are a bitch

>this will now never become a reality
feels bad

>divendend
Did you mean: dividend
a sum of money paid regularly (typically annually) by a company to its shareholders out of its profits (or reserves).
MATHEMATICS
a number to be divided by another number.

Just post your usual "it's not fair bros" or whatever shit for your (You)s

I usually stop at 3 or 6 if I'm not frequently using them. 3 is before they start using mats and red gems, useful for servants you care little about, 6 is when they start using heavy mats.

6 minimum on servants I use or would put on support before I level other servants skills. 3 for servants that don't go on support but I occasionally might use.

I've been slowly reminded just how much I hate the grind for this event. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with buying up all the CEs again.

So 2018 will be based on a shoot them up. We'll have welfare archer liz in space, right ?
5*will be vaguely halloween themed, so after a youkai and an egyptian what ? A werewolf, an alien ? Maybe sakuya hime.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!!! I THOUGHT I WAS SMART!!!!!

I just want to remind you guys that despite some of the stupid shit Gordes did, trying his best to avoid Siegfried's true name from coming out is the best idea you can come up with when using the guy.

What's the point of going through the farm guide to get LB Eli-chan if I could get form support and go farm away with the beasts I got from the gacha?

Time locked events are cancer

That's a nice Illya friend. Hopefully I could bring mine to 10/10/10 soon

None.

That was a good idea, the bad idea was Gordes thinking Siegfried meant "I am your loyal familiar who will do anything you say" when he agreed, rather than "Sure, that's a good plan."

No like when you take the sum but it ends up being more

If you get a lb'd one you can use drop ce's from supports instead.
maybe they have lb'd gacha ce.

Can't keep up, eh?

Best node for bronze is up. Just farm them now and the rest latter.

Is there a node in halloween 2015 where i can farm caster pieces or do i just farm silvers

Here, your shitposting has forever been saved now, Herctard.

But that's only two more. Can't possibly compare to the amount of farm I'd have to go through to LB Eli-chan. Right?

>caster pieces
ahahahahah look at this newshitter

Also straight up ignoring Siegfrieds input, despite the fact that he's a very accomplished military man, who probably knows more about how to handle the battlefield.

Also shit like using 2 CS because he isn't pubbing the enemy servant.

Thanks, good luck with homobabies it's the worst part.

Reminder that onishitters are cancerfags

>still no Melt
>more long weeks of reruns
Losing my will to play this game every day

Still not worse than this though.

>jetfag proves his complete illiteracy and lack of reading comprehension with 1 single picture
kek

Gordes did his best, he was clever, but too proud and too impatient. If he'd been able to calm his shit he'd probably have done a lot better.

>herctard proves he is completely delusional which is the reason why he could ever think Herakles was stronger than Lancelot
kek

How was Iskander nerfed in the anime?

>Misora autisming over Ilya now
Fuck off

dick got shrunk

Skill order for Lostman?

Yeah there is nothing lite about this rerun. Really should have been a week long event with everything unlocked from the start.

Yeah, he's not a terrible master, just reckless, and being reckless when you're carrying such a serious weakness is bad idea.

Maybe it's down to compatibility? Someone like Cu or Artoria would be a better fit since they're good all rounders.

Please don't start associating Illya with a thread personality.

The CS was particularly retarded because Gordes thought that Siegfried wasn't going for the kill but instead just enjoying the fight. It meant that he didn't trust his servant either, a stupid thing to do unless it's a Caster or an Assassin
Or at least that was the anime version, right?

Dw would go out of business if they did that.

my hot husbando

>100 EXP cards aren't enough to max a level 64 Lancer Alter
oh come on now

3=2>1