/ywg/ - Yo-kai Watch General #80

Previous Thread: Bitches being bitches edition

Yo-kai Watch 2 Psychic Spectres will be released in US and EU in September 29!
nintendo.com/games/detail/yo-kai-watch-psychic-specters-3ds

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

The Third version of YW3 (Sukiyaki) is out! Go spelunking with friends and kill each other's heads over those goddamn traps!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_2)

yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Yo-kai_by_Medallium_Number_(Yo-kai_Watch_3)

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Tags: Yokai, Youkai

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33019145/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HI I HAVE LIBERTYNYAN SS AND YOU DONT

BEEP BEEP
BEST SLIPPERY COMING THROUGH

he might be weak in WW but happy to get him

To anyone that cares, I'm currently updating some old stuff from the google docs. Let me know of any new links needed for content/replacement of older links

God I want him so bad but the crank's been shit for me

what does he do in wibble wobble?

what's his bio?

Area popper, and he reduces damage and counters from hinozall awakened

You know, this isn't the first time he inserted himself into his game. Apparently there's a Inazuma character that is also his self-insert. Does this man live the dream of shoving himself into the games he makes?

I see you are a man of culture as well

how painful would it be to be kicked by those legs?

best yo kaifu is here everyone

Yeah, here she is.

finally they put sonic in a yokai watch game its all i ever wanted

How's the situation with YW2 Online battling now that the update is out?
Is it filled with hacked kai?

How long is the PS postgame if you just import data?

Yeah, Onis that you're not supposed to get until the 3rd version on Friday. Not like it fucking matters though, there's no tournaments or shit like that. I don't think Japan has a competitive Yo-kai scene, either, or ever did.

At least this feels a little more subtle. I do like how his localized name is a pun on "He knows all" and the fact that it was his Mii's name.

I'm surprised it's not something fucking stupid like "Manageist" or "Bosspook"

who is the better yuki onna?

does any one even use it?
i only play online battles when im really bored

I feel like you need to keep the hino pun in there, it could have been much worse and i'm ok with what we got
what does his voice sound like?

bad taste in yo kaifus i see

why is the yo kai watch fandom think chatalies such a great waifu

you post yours then you goddamn nerd

oh wow an edgy one you are
your butthurt over the fact that ladylongneks the best yokaifu and all the others are low tier TRASH

i want someone to go on the pokemon vgboards make a post that says yo kai watch is better then pokemon or put a picture of a yo kai and a pokemon hanging out and see what happens im sure the result will be haliarious

its been done you silly billy
you can actually get some decent yokai discussion there sometimes

i doubt it the pokemon fanbase is terrible
like they wage a jihad whenever they see a game thats like pokemon

A deeper Hovernyan.

You'd be surprised
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33019145/

Is there a Yo-kai that causes saltyness? Because that thing won't leave me the fuck alone.

Irewig?

Yeah that sounds about right, I feel like I have a bug up my ass today.

Bump

Place your bets folks, what are they going to dub Merican yokai to
I think they'll change them to Foreign yokai

Freedom Yo-kai

Overseas Yo-kai or Canadian Yo-kai

Southern yokai

Never thought I'd see fanart of this thing, let alone rule63.

>This is actually a thing

just the tip

Which characters do you guys think deserve more art?

libertynyan SS

Goldenyan

Human or Yo-kai?

Human, I want more art of Nate's Mom & Brenda. Yo-kai? I want more art of Nul and Unpleasant.

Shame that Libertynan SS has to live with the fact that it's an American exclusive. Though I do wonder what the Japanese fanbase was like when it was announced that we got Libertynan and then later it's S and SS forms? Especially since I think they have better tracers than us.

Lib SS was so rarely distributed which is shitty because flooding is a form of torture outlawed by most countries and having only a few people get the 1 tracer in the game is bullshit

But wait, there's more!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God is dead and we killed him.

would bully/10 again

These three

Y he so thicc?

>Sees this on the UK Nintendo Twitter Account

Well, good for them getting the medals and I that keychain is pretty sweet. But man, it just reminds me that the USA didn't get shit for even any retailer. At least when the first YW game came out I remember GameStop gave a Jibanyan Pin and for YW2 if you got both games they gave you a keychain set.

M-maybe we'll get something for 3
did 3 have digital exclusives?

ladylongnek
kurekurepatra
tyrat
spoilerina
D'wannna
theres more but im just gonna leave it to those

if you could bring one yo kai in to pokemon
and one pokemon into yo kai watch who would it be?
i'd bring cheeksqueek just to make people mad

they all have digital exclusives, but I do not remember the specifics

Those are the same medals that we got for Bony and Fleshy.

Blazion and Chesnaught, respectively

I'm surprised you didn't make a hard mode where people gotta draw what they'd look like in the other setting

yo-kai boys are for SEX

So who's harder to fight in your opinion, Ruberus J or Hardy hound?

are they kids or adults? or is it one of those situations where they're 1 gorillion years old they just look like a kid
because they have really deep voices, it throws me off

they're youkai, so by default they're usually a lot older than they look. Y'know how spirits/dead things are.
This one (muchaburriko) even makes a pun off of it with her name, one being based on doing dares and the other half of her name being based on a child-sized woman midget

>who is Snow Rabby

Good shit. Who's the artist?

I miss the rain.

Is there another method to grinding that isn't flooding when you don't have a tracer? because i'm about ready to kill myself

massiface grinding if you got slurpent. Take a direct attacker, score booster, attack upper, and a filler and you should be good.

>If you have slurpent
aha no
I got shit for grinding, the best I can say is I picked up robonyan 3000 and pink emperor but that's it

I haven't touched my 3DS much since it was banned for going online early with Pokemon Sun like an idiot. Friend gave me his copy of YW1 the other day though since I've been watching the anime and I've been having a blast.

I'm not much interested in battling online, but I assume in order to get all the Yokai in these games you need to trade? All the other online features seem to work like downloading the free coins and the password stuff. It's just online battling in 1 that I can't do and trading in the second game probably won't work.

Also there feels like a shitton of content. I've got more coins already than I'll ever be able to get rid of with the 3 a day limit, and I don't really understand how the password shit works. I'm not even half way through the game yet either apparently. Will probably pick up that new version of 2 once I finish this first game up though.

Hope this game does well enough for the rest of the games to keep coming out, even if we're a few years behind Japan.

Dazzabel

>get the same useless S rank out of the crank twice in a row
>a bunch of A ranks with gold ball reactions
I fucking hate wib wob, I hope the fucker who decided we should only get a limited number of buyable spirits and to fill the cranks with shit yokai so we can't max them out gets an incurable disease

God i love the slippery tribe
thats why i call myself the slippery tribe master

Why is Fumi spanking the boy from Doraemon?