/owg/ - Overwatch general

Olivia edition!

>Season 6 changed a bunch of stuff that you might want to know about
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>MERCY REWORK
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M

>What does Valkyrie's "abilities are enhanced" mean?
- full, directional flight (more or less)
- resurrect cooldown resets on ult activation
- resurrect cooldown is shortened to 10s for the duration of the ult (normally 30s)
- target allies for guardian angel and healing / damage boost from further away
- the healing / damage boost beam will chain to any allies who are near your beam target (10m range)
- pistol has unlimited ammo
- no delay between taking damage and self-healing

>JUNKERTOWN is LIVE
>(but the Junkertown-only playlist is now gone, I guess because it's been a week)
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

First for dead game dead thread

Here comes T.Racer!

New change idea: Targets killed by a last-hit-headshot can't be resurrected by Mercy without an ultimate. Yes?

Hola

How about making Mercy's ult charge as slow as Zarya's?

>mfw junkrats new kill lines

nth for Amélie(best girl)

>At least one shotgun hero now mandatory in a team comp
>Reaper, Hog, Doom or D.Va
>D.Va wins every time, Reaper covering easily
>D.Va even more cemented in the meta, Reaper even more cemented in his comfy little B/C tier
No

Friendly reminder: If you don't play hitscan you're garbage.

>snipers become more powerful and if they get a pickoff it stays
>all hitscans as well as mei buffed
>rewards good aim
How is this bad?

Friendly reminder: if you can't learn projectiles and need the hitscan crutch you're garbage

prout

>projectiles have massive hitboxes
>hitscan "crutch"

First for being Olivia's dom slave

post fanart

D.Va!

Have you not played the game in 6 months or something?

>junk who says he was carrying by just spamming m1

>>rewards good aim
no it doesnt it rewards spread characters and places even heavier importance on crit burst thats already overtuned nearly to the point of invalidating armor health

Calling people garbage is not friendly!
and clicking heads is not difficult

Reminder that Doomfist should be able to fist in any direction he wants, including the sky

Spread characters aiming for the head means they'll miss more in exchange for denying a rez. It promotes good mechanics on their part.

Mercy is the only one allowed to fist Pharah

Good thing I play Tracer then~

Give me 1 (one) good reason to play comp other than to get gold weapon.

Tracer is the only one allowed to fist Pharah

Pay attention everyone, comments like this are how you spot Plat and below. If you're literally in the ranks where SR doesn't matter, you see little value in competitive

It's more intense, and often more fun due to everyone taking a bit more serious than qp

Better team work.
Qp is more people doing their own shit or with their friends.

>snipers become more powerful and if they get a pickoff it stays
Literally only a buff to Widow. Hanzo isn't picked to headshot, Ana can't headshot and McCree has such pitiful damage he would never get full utilisation from it

>all hitscans as well as mei buffed
No. S76, Tracer, Giggles and Sombrero have a place in the meta already. It might be a shit, stale meta, but it's the meta we have. And Mei is never gonna be picked for headshot capability when her slow is the most valuable weapon to her

>rewards good aim
You spelt spread wrong. if a Reaper can get a single pellet on a head, it's gonna be worth more and be more reliable than a good single-shot hero

Less likely you'll have people in your game that have never played a character.

>he still plays modes other than deathmatch

I hate you people
There isn't. You'll find retards in both quick play and competitive. I frequently play with masters+ in QP and we have a good time there too, and we're not even playing together. We just get our hidden rating cobbled in one group.

Is there a reason why they would ever allow a 6 stack to match against anything but another 6stack?

I've yet to see a single such game be anything but a stomp.

>He plays modes other than PvAI

So did the comic imply that Alejandra knew Sombra on a personal level and even knew her real name? What exactly is their relationship?

easy lootboxes and intense, I like it

>he still doesn't play comp and Torb/Hanzo all day

>play deathmatch
>spam the most annoying voice lines non stop
>everyone must listen to it the whole match

XD

Lesbian

>Zarya, strongest woman in world, has Sombra pinned down with no way for her to escape
>Has to escape blowing up building while saving the omnic because lul sombra's a fucking wizard
>decides to let Sombra go instead of knocking the shit out of her and carry both of them out

B R A V O

funzies I guess?

Actually playing both offense and defense with the same teams and mapis really fun if the teams are anywhere near eaven.

Neighbours. If they were friends do you think Alejandra would have ratted her out?

>total mayhem
>defense picks quadtank

fug

Deathmatch just drives me nuts, I cant take it. TDM and elimination are allright though.

Zarya beat up Oliva and stepped on her!

>Play deathmatch
>Win (No. 1 player) on every single hero in the first week to prove my autsim to myself
>Hardest 3 were Rein, Symm and Doom
>Now just play Junkrat and have never got lower than second place, 9 easy lootboxes a week

>Colomar means Dovecote in spanish

>A dovecote or dovecot /ˈdʌvkɒt/ (Scots: doocot) is a structure intended to house pigeons or doves. Dovecotes may be free-standing structures in a variety of shapes, or built into the end of a house or barn. They generally contain pigeonholes for the birds to nest. Pigeons and doves were an important food source historically in Western Europe and were kept for their eggs, flesh, and dung.

>Olivia is a feminine given name in the English language. It is derived from Latin oliva "olive". The name was first popularized by William Shakespeare's character in the Twelfth Night, but in fact the name occurs in England as early as the 13th century.

>Olivia has been a popular name throughout the English-speaking world since the mid-1990s.[3] In 2013 it was the third most popular name for girls in Australia.
Interesting

Pharah's stuck fisting herself now.

PLEASUR 2 b WORKING WIT JU, MAC-CREE

Sombra visits the bakery all the time. She even says that she should visit the bakery when she spawns in Dorado sometimes.

Obviously Chu didn't name her because if he did her name would have some stupid, overly complex, meaning. I bet she is named after someone that works at Blizzard.

I cant believe they still made Zarya a racist, humans truly are the worst beings on this planet.

You'd be surprised how many world class hackers hide in plain sight.
What, you expected her to be somewhere in the deep southeast of mexico where theres nothing but jungle and forest?

That new Omnic is cuter than Olivia

shut up mr robot that has nothing to do with what the guy you're replying to said

>you will never rub his bunny ears

damn that was fast

stop calling her olivia

New Support hero concept: Torbjorg, Torbjorn's autistic little cousin from sweden.

Main Abilities:
Armor Pack: Can throw down an Armor pack just like Torbjorn. Requires Scrap.
Medpack: Can throw down a one-time use medpack. Requires Scrap. Small medpacks cost 50 scrap, large ones cost 100 scrap.
Mini Turret: Can place down a mini turret, does a little less damage than Torbjorn's turret in level 1 stage. Can place two down at a time.
Weapon: Flamethrower. Does small amounts of damage but can chain to multiple enemies like Winston's tazer.
Ult: Can place down a large medpack, that charges back very fast like a hacked medpack. Lasts for 15 seconds.

Olivia likes to touch Alejandra and make her feel special and wanted. She gives her the attention that her mother doesn't. It's a special bond that you wouldn't understand.

Oliva! Oliva Colomar!

Olivia

>haven't played in almost a year
>everyone is level 500+ now
>quickplay is nothing but tryhards and premades
>arguments about composition, comp rank, etc every game
>keep encountering absolutely unreal zenyatta players who can melt virtually anyone within seconds
>doomfists one-shotting people out of the middle of a group then flying away into who the fuck knows
>every single "mercy main" is wearing the same dumb olympian outfit with a gold staff
>matchmaking still retarded and putting 6 500s against a bunch of newbies
I don't know why I reinstalled. Please tell me something nice about the game, I've had an absolutely miserable time with it today.

This. Just like Tracer and Mercy, Sombra is a female pedo.

Olivia es una pendeja.

OLIVIA IS
C U T E

>Tracer
>Mercy
>female pedo
They're not you.

>get 60% of all kills
>win round
>faggot still has the audacity to call me "noob pharah"

I'm actually dissapointed all we learned is Sombra's name. It sort of kills her mystique.

doomfist should know his place

I didn't say I was a FEMALE pedophile.
I didn't say I was a female PEDOPHILE.
I didn't say I was *A* female pedophile.
I didn't say I WAS a female pedophile.
I didn't say *I* was a female pedophile.
I didn't SAY I was a female pedophile.
I DIDN'T say I was a female pedophile.
*I* didn't say I was a female pedophile.

Now you know she's just another whore.

Who is this fine specimen and why is he not a hero in the game yet? Also the comic yet again told us shit we already knew, apart from one minor piece of throwaway information, Sombra's fucking name. Bravo Chu, Bravo

>ilios
>enemy dva ults and sends her mech straight down the sinkhole

>not being here for the sombra arg

baka desu it was shit

That's Portero. Money-laundering politician that says he was framed.

>Silenced because I told a Mercy to stop rezzing me so I could switch
>I didn't even yell or anything
>I just said "stop rezzing me, want to switch" and her 4stack reported me

T O X I C I T Y

Holy shit, did this you made this? This is excellent. He should probably look more afraid though.

>'Hey user, you kinda didn't do anything last match, mind switching?'
>user has left the voice channel
Every fucking time.

>doesn't know who that is
>thinks chu wrote the comic
>payed attention to none of the other information
>screenshots a thumbnail
>doesn't know anything from the Sombra ARG

Nice bait, and if you're not, leave.

>switch
Could be misheard as "bitch". Not report worthy of course, but there you go.

I know who it fucking is you spergs, I'm asking why on earth we don't have a nanomachine-made knockback tank in the form of a pissed of hypercorporate suit/war hero who spits absolute bombs in corporate speak along with 70's action hero kill lines

This is the first decent comic in a long time desu. Good art, good pacing, some information drops, and actually gasp accelerates the story and isn't some fucking flashback

Stop posting anytime tranny.

Tracer isn't a pedo, but Mercy and Sombra definitely are. Mercy groomed little Fareeha from a young age.

>Mercy's rez now acts like Sombra's hack
>Half second cast time, interrupted by damage to character or cc that pushes her out of range
She can still rez backline picks, but when a rein suicide charges, she can't run in and hit her undo button.

BADASS

Women cant be pedos, user. Only men can be.

Would you prefer to have an excellent aim McCree or an excellent aim Soldier 76 on your team?

how do I play ADHDyke well? I want to get good at her, but whoever I dive on always fucking flies away or they speedboost away. Help, what's the trick?

W-what did they do together?

Fareeha was angry and jealous that her mother was always away on missions (and then faked her death). Angela naturally stepped in as a mother figure and their relationship grew from there.

Which map has the best theme and why's it junkertown?

This is Lena. Lena was a pilot and likes tea and biscuits. Why don't you tell Lena a little bit about yourself?

Mccree. Cowboys are cool
fuck 76. I hate him.