steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1477601466704282818
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1477601466705686918

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

first for brainlets

How is the first game compared to this one?

I want to marry The Red Prince!

>Want to wait on replaying 2 until later patches and bug fixes
>Decided in playing Tactician Lonewolf in EE instead

Any tips or things that are must know?

name 1 party that is as OP as 4 summoners

the first game is alright, it was pretty short though

>Go for things I sneered at for my second playthrough
>Five Star Dinner
>Alcohol gives lucky charm +4 now
>Basic meals heal me for 20% every turn for 12 turns at the cost of 1 AP
>Hydromancy increases this
>Orange juice adds +2 Finesse to that
>Bread +2 strength
>Fish Pie for int
>Pumpkin soup for wits

I have unlocked immortality through food.

Its pretty good but not as good. If you really liked that one give it a shot, its worth it, especially the enhanced edition.

retard

Explain to me why the women of supposedly the most refined and intelligent race in all of Divinity are so predisposed to being literal prostitutes and hussies?

That shit was essential for taking on higher level enemies in the first game. I have no idea why people thought it was bad in 2, with its even higher variety of effects.

>it was pretty short though

What
The enhanced edition is like at least 40 hours

so do i
so do i...

2 scoundrels
Degeneracy

Do you think that ancint greece was such a great place for intelectualism and culture despite or because of the slavery, constant sex and alcohol abuse?

Laying eggs instead of getting pregnant will turn you into a slut

Ganbare, Narrator-kun

Do you think the lizard women periodically lay unfertilized eggs?

Do you think they eat those eggs?

The narrator truly is the hero of the story,

Post Gods

Wait food is good? I've only used potions

why is he wearing tree nigger armour

Thats what I hated about the Sebille romance. I wanted to make her a pathetic cocksleeve that lusts after my dick but even when we got to the sex scene she fucking dommed me. I have like 40 str she has 10 just let me press her down and anally annihilate her while she shouts my name through tears like her role in the party as a female should be. Muh strong wiminz brigade strikes again.

What do you think the eggs smell like? Haha

Yes. It heals over time and is only really great with the FSD talent, but it gives lot of tertiary stats and some meals in particular can be enough healing to sustain you entire fights at the cost of 1 AP.

>no onslaught
Its like you enjoy being shit.

that's pretty short user

>Saheila's character arc

I would agree, but then I met Big marge. WHoever did her voice is a scholar and a saint.

Food is percentage based healing, low one though. But if you pick five star dinner as an ability, you will double that, and you can stack it.

Cause he's an Elf skellington. No idea how it works, but he actually even got memories by munching on parts despite not having innards.

Onslaught was on Red Prince and Sebille, main was mostly for battlefield control through 'nades and cc knockdowning.

If only Gilbert Gottfried was the narrator.

I loved the role-reversal character arcs of Saheila and Sebille. One starts off like a murderous madwoman the other as a calm and loving girl. Then Sebille turns into a (for most people) calm and peaceful mother of elves and Saheila is a loose canon that needs to be held on a leash.

>Food is percentage based healing
Wait, seriously? Damn, I thought it was a fixed number. Thats rad. Might put 5 Star on my cleric in that case.

What's the least useful / underpowered class / skill?

Your dick.

Bull Horns

It does pure damage and is a decent charge you get over multiple turns.

wanna try it hunny? :3

How did that happen with Saheila? Is it related to Sebille? I didn't take her with me on my first playthrough. All I know is I helped Saheila in Fort Joy, then again in that abandoned Sawmill, then only saw her again in Arx but she only had one line to say to me that sounded vaguely ominous about elves and race war now. Then in the epilogue narrator-kun said something about how she was ranting about elves getting their revenge, but that other elf keeping her in line. I feel like I missed something important.

Why is Adrenaline so good?

Because there aren't really any AP restores in the game.

Are you insinuating that if you were a lizard girl you WOULDN'T share your body with every respectable man that walked by?

Wrong, Bull Horns is a Polymorph skill and therefore is absolutely fucking broken by default. Trading out Chameleon on Shadowblade and giving them Bull Horns turns them into a DPS monster.

I'm getting ready to leave Fort Joy, but I'm trying to decide on my final party.

The characters I'm interested in having along are Ifan, Sebille, Red Prince and Beast. I'll save Fane for a subsequent playthrough, no interest in Lohse.

What do?

>can no longer play the game at all without gigantic frame drops and stutters even on low
any advice? only started now after I started a new campaign
just ENDLESS stutters

Not really, its just her getting fucked in the head for being a young girl getting kidnapped, tossed in a concentration camp, then kidnapped again, forced to eat the limbs of her friends to share their secrets, and so on. She then decides the Mother Tree has to die because she keeps the elves enslaved under her will and is generally pissed off about the way her people are treated by old tradition that require people to sacrifice themselves and become ancestor trees.

She does get pissed off about some things Sebille was forced to do in the past but they are not the key to her ever-decaying state of mental health.

Because AP is so retardedly limited in this game.

So Divinity II is my first cRPG in a long time (DA;O a long time ago was the last I'd played) What the fuck am I doing in Fort Joy, I feel so weak and I don't think I can fight anything.

Drop either Ifan or Sebille, they're share end goal in act 2 and it fucks everything up.

Someone has to lay with the manlets

not him but what do you mean exactly, that they conflict and you have to choose one or the other to complete their story line?

>there are people without THE prince on their team

They both need to talk with the same guy and killing him is the result of the dialogue, meaning that one of them wont get the info they need etc..

How to deal damage with onslaught?
>Onslaught does a tiny bit more damage than two attacks at the cost of source
If I enrage and use it, it doesn't even crit

ahh, that's pretty stupid to do honestly but oh well

Second playthrough, picked the three I didn't the first go.

Red Prince is my best bro all year every year.

I'm saving him for my second run, where he'll be the MC, with Beast in tow.

Anything that doesn't synergize is the shittiest class. Poly as a primary school is definitely the worst, but it's the best secondary school in the game. Worst skill is harder, but Dimensional Bolt and Pin Down are definitely two of the worst.

Ignore this shit it fucks nothing up. I finished the game with both of them in my party and got both their quests completed with no issue. In act 2 prioritize Sebille since her quest is more important.

>tfw only found the lizard whore
where are the others?

oh damn alright, thanks user

Where do I go for crazy elf in act 2? Haven't run into anyone that she talks to.

Northeast of Driftwood, elven encampment.

Is there a better feel?

>1000 years later
>Jahan is still level 20

Beast is truly the best

>You will never be bedded by a manly hairy dwarf with a beautiful beard

>tfw no monk class with grapper shit
why couldn't it win?

Got a permanent lamp above his head tho. That's gotta count for something.

Shit son, how big is that v3.0.143.324 patch?

Also still a dick.

Where did Gratiana go? Does she just never show up again?

>1 warfare archer
>1 warfare 2h knight
>both have bone widow

I think he kinda chilled the fuck out compared to DivOS1.

Probably because the devs assumed half the players would smash her jar

Elemental Ranger is pretty good, it seems to double dip on surfaces with two elements interacting.

I just can't decide.

GoG or Steam?

I reached the driftwood area and I'm kinda stumped. Every fight I get to I'm outleveled and violated by enemies that can kill in a turn, all except the wedding ring quest where I barely survived. Any advice?

Source boning Fane is the best feel.

>"yo, dude, we know the demon's here, let's fight it together!"
>"I'll do it myself"
>*jobs*
Not much of an exorcist, is he?

Well, he is a support caster.

Want to play a second playthrough with mods. Aside from the skeleton summoning mod and the scale-reducer/remover mod, what else is good? I'm seeing a few combat rebalancers, stuff that makes some debuffs ignore armor, reduce the cost of sneak to 2ap, revert the reactive armor damage, and a few other things. Has anyone tried them, and do they perform well?

How do I do damage as 2h warfare? I feel like I do fuck all. Currently level 15

Then why the fuck is he trying to take down a demon on his own? He knows it's strong as fuck. Why?

this helmet is so stupid i love it

Did you invest in anything but strength? If so, rethink.

Also Warfare, lots and lots of Warfare.

Because you faggots wanted that bullshit over glorious trapmasters.

>Lone wolf
>Pawn
>Enrage
>Adrenaline
>Onslaught
So
>get close to the enemy you want to murderfuck into oblivion
>pop Enrage
>use Onslaught
>pop Adrenaline
>auto attack the guy to death

Congrats, you've just become a GOD

kill yourself weebshit

Max out your strength. Then mas out your Warfare then 2H. Boost your Wits to 25. Update your weapons

hey lads
what the fuck do wands scale off of

if i dual wield them, do dual wielding points increase it?

For my third playthrough I'm going to go full bucket brigade, with fishing rods, brooms and shovels as weaponry. Gonna have to be explorer mode, but who cares.

Initiative means nothing anyways.

>leveling wits
Enrage boosts your crit chance to 100% on auto attacks, why would you need wits?

you first

>Ever using Enrage
I hope your crit chance isn't below 60%

Becuse math. If you're critting most of the time when you attack it's a damage loss to use 2 ap, an attack's worth, to guarantee a crit. Especially depending on your crit multiplier.

No con? I've been going pretty heavy on con

Guys help.

Should I get dicked by the Red Prince's red prince?

Or should I tell him to stay true to Sadha?

What results with both later on in the game? I'm fine with spoilers.

Eh. Midgame to Lategame is focused on bursting down each other. Your tank WILL be a regular dude and your DPS will become Glass Cannons. Upping Con only affects your HP and everyone knows that's a bad idea since armourless HP sucks.