/fog/ - Fallout General

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Post-War thread: Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s8ZxJNyqCA
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63942/?
youtube.com/watch?v=doymTl9LhhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nUVXAl0dgYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_5MU5NTRg
youtube.com/watch?v=GcgxXnEVVyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck happened to the last thread? Did we hit post limit without realizing it??

>Skyrim Survival
>developed by Chesko even though they said CC content had to be all new and not ported
>E3 presentation showed its price as $5
>real price is $8

autosage

Hi user, how are you today?

Reposting from last thread:

So I've come up with a few places for potential future FO games and/or DLC (which are pretty likely, considering how much 4 sold). Tell me what you guys think:

>New York City area
>Chicago
>Detroit/Windsor
>Buffalo/Niagra Falls
>Toronto
>Denver/Boulder City
>Houston
>Portland, OR
>Seattle
>Honolulu (kind of a stretch)

Personally, I think Chicago is the most likely contender for the next installment.

Should I use the RU556? I don't really care for tacticool weapons most of the time, but this gun looks cool.

Also possibly Victoria and/or Vancouver, now that I look at it. Really, the whole Salish Sea would be a good location for a game.

Wasn't New York completely totalled by a nuke?

if the skyline of FO4 is anything to go by new york would be dreadful, but then if they actually kept it more fallout 3 style it would be good.

seattle would be exactly like boston no?

My buddy and I are planning on making a fallout game that takes place in the Southeast.
North Florida to Mississippi.

Thinking of naming it Fallout: The Dixie Wasteland. Idk.

What do you guys think I should name it.

>My buddy and I are planning on making a fallout game
fuck off

>Dog City Denver
>everyone lives in skyscrapers with bridges spanning the gaps between them because feral dogs swarm the city streets and slaughter anything that comes near
I mean, it'd make a pretty cool change of scenery for a while, but where would all the mutants and raiders and shit come from? In theory you could systematically clear every building you came across, but enemies would still have to respawn

Fallout: Fuck Off

I like the sound of it.

I've become a Made Woman for the Salvatores. I think I pretty much joined the second shittiest family in New Reno, besides the inbred Wright family.

Also

>dat moment when dealing with the Enclave

>where would all the mutants and raiders and shit come from?
I didn't realise that Emil posted in /fog/

>tfw fallout 4 vaults were shit

You'll have to explain this one to me, I'm not up to date with your memes.

Why do you think every Fallout game needs to have mutants and raiders?

The biggest issue I see with a Fallout Denver is if there would be people around to talk to.

75 and the Robobrain vaults were pretty cool tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=1s8ZxJNyqCA

dat screech

Alright, finally getting around to doing a Lucky build, any recommendations on something I might've missed ?

>STR3 to use Lucky
>PER6 and AGI6 for better crits and just having good stats
>CH1 because I'm not sure if I have use for it
>INT10 since I don't like to hold out with leveling until implants
>LCK 8 +1 from implant +1 lucky shades
>END6 for implants and HP
>Build to destroy for crits
>Skilled because I like skill points

After that I'm getting lockpick to 55 and Comprehension, get Lucky and build up for Light Touch, Better Crits, Cowboy and Handloader.

Anything I'm missing for a revolver crit build with Lucky ?

That's not at all what I mean, I'm not adverse to the idea of mutants being in the game. The problem stems from the fact that once you clear a building, or a whole city block, there's only limited directions for new enemies to realistically come from, unless all the respawns ever are the feral dogs from the streets.

Raiders and bandits are a natural occurrence in any post apocalyptic society. They'd really need to pull some heavy bullshit to justify super mutants though.

You can do it the bethesda way and just don't think about it. Have raiders/monsters/whatever just respawn after a few days anyway
Or the NV way and have most enemies be wildlife and a big clan of raiders (in the case of Denver it'd be dogs, ghouls, and raiders/scavvers), with big factions that you can be enemies with. Dogs, ghouls, and a raider faction could easily be justified to be respawning, and the big factions are assumed to have more troops filtering in over time anyway

flares would look amazing if the lighting wasn't so dodgy

If the next fallout game is as shitty as the 4th they'd better not create it all

>it would look good if it didn't look bad
Really makes me think

>*1000 years after Fallout NV*
Awe good sirs, may I have a moment of your time to talk about the Son of Mars, our one true savior, Edward Caesar?
Legionism is a religion of peace and does not treat women poorly, the Legionary State In Canada (LSIC) are not TRUE Legionists
Thank you for your time may Mars bless you

It can't possible be more phoned in than 4
They admitted they fucked up a bunch in 4 so hopefully then next one in 5 years time will be better
Or better yet we'll get another side game by another company before then

Behead the profligates who besmirch Caesar!

He is even worse than a Profligate, he is – may Caesar forgive me for uttering this word – a Californian.

Our hatred of the NCR is based upon our faith. The Caesar tells us to hate them, not to love them.
We will treat the NCR as our enemies even if the return Nevada to us, because they are profligates.
In short, these are NCR, as Legionaries, our blood vengeance against them will only subside with their annihilation, Caesar willing, because they tried to kill our Caesar several times.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63942/?
oh my god

Our 'atred o' da NCR iz based upon our faid. Da Caesar tells us ter 'ate dim, nub ter love dim.
Weeb will treat da NCR as our enemies eben if da return Nevada ter us, koz they are profligatz.
In stunty, theyz are NCR, as Legionariss, our blood vengeanz against dim will onlee subside wif their greesin, Caesar willin', koz they tried ter kills our Caesar severul timz.

But why?
>Orcs are muslims
Never knew

>implicatin dat sandy humie god got shit on the flashy git on the toilet, much less Gork 'n Mork

This is some Quake competition level shit.

The next fallout will be trash like the recent fallout was trash but this would be the best place for said trash to take place in.
Well I mean, it would be if it weren't going to be trash. It would be the best place because the local flora and fauna are some of the most exotic the united states has to offer, and the cultures that would influence the factions (assuming anyone put any effort into any factions) would be equally as exotic. Plus a cameo from the legion, maybe the burned man returned and took control after Caesar died and Lanius turned out to be a shitty leader.
Maybe the burned man ushered in a golden age for the Legion. One of science, philosophy, art and liberty.
Only he didn't.
Cuz LOL BROTHERHOOD THIS TIME WE HAVE THAT FLYING AIRCRAFT CARRIER FROM THE AVENGERS

>(assuming anyone put any effort into any factions)
fuckin fah harba had synths and children of atom again of course they goddamn won't

> didn't even program in individually loaded bullets for the lever action rifle.

i hope they keep to the pattern of "make fallout the testing ground for tes while every other release is given to another company to make a better game"

Kinda reminds me of a TF2 autoexec config to make the graphics lowest possible quality for toasters to run it

youtube.com/watch?v=doymTl9LhhQ

The CoA were an actual faction in FH, along with being a significantly different sect from the three previously seen sects. And the synths of FH are a synth only faction and generally fall into a space between the RR and the Institute.

Could be cool with a little more effort thrown at it. lil bitta cell shading goes a long way.

i'll pull something more older than that buff, though id wish someone had the HL2 version of said video too

>youtube.com/watch?v=nUVXAl0dgYY
how i miss voodoo video cards

>rabid mongrels are just reskinned death hounds
>molerats are just reskined skeevers

Really makes you think

Yeah, now I can finally play New Vegas in my Pentium 4 Windows 98 computer!!

And vertibirds are just re-skinned dragons.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear Wind Waker.

fallout is epic

i'm gonna give NV a shot! i've only played back on a PC that could barely run the game, and i remember never making much progress because i was a bit overwhelmed, something i often suffered from in big non-linear world games like TES.

give me pro-tips, also is there a good radio/mod? i love the old jazz in FO4, and More Where That Came From.

w-wew

This looks disgusting.

So do you but we keep it to ourselves.

just like Cait

wow rude

wasted potential tbqh
it should have connections to the c*nny and the n*ppl*s in order to stimulate them in the event of good behaviour or punish them in the event of bad behaviour.

>check nexus for new Vegas radio stations
>install the most downloaded one
>it's all meme music

>implying

>needing any other positive reinforcement than the happiness of making your master smile
pleb taste tbqhwy

>not taking your vinyls and transfering them to cd then ripping the cds to your computer and then packaging your favorites into your own modded station
casual

> not downloading MP3's and mixing vinyl noise over the top of them.
Go away lenny you use inspirationalsportsppl.exe too much.

Did you read the sidebar? There's clearly electronic stimulation happening.

Mojave Music Radio Extended (or Expanded, can't remember) is great. It sticks with the FNV trend of music as opposed to going for meme "LOL NUCLEAR BOMBS" of FO3 and FO4 and most popular radio mods.

I like this guys vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_5MU5NTRg

Yeah, it's what made me flustered, but then I thought about it and I wouldn't disobey Cait nor would I need positive reinforcement so I guess it's mostly moot.

Still hot though.

On radio notes any Fallout 4 mod for New vegas radio? Probably wouldn't be on the nexus so I'm blind in that regard.

>still struggling on a good location for a settlement
This is suffering

Fallout, the survivors...
(TV SHOW)
It starts just months after the bombs fell. America is dead but china... they didn't quit. It tells about survivors in the commonwealth of DC. How they survive the bombs and tried to rebuild. It tells of the Soldiers trying to find the once great nations secrets and how a group, a new family strikes out to retake america and rebuild.
Would you watch it?

Hmm might looks good on Gwen

no because it'd be a shitty drama like the walking dead

That sounds awful and I hope you go to bed tonight with that feeling of great shame.

Okay now take off the undersuit.

Also, get a mod that adds shorts because it makes a nice outfit combo

A lot of the vanilla locations are pretty good.Graygarden with its overpass living is great, spectacle island and the castle both have a great amount of room to work with for large scale building, and the taffington boathouse has great extension out into the water for a dockhouse feel.
If you're going modded though, just build on top of one of the taller skyscrapers.
On a cross etc.

There should be a Fallout movie.

Not before Skyrim (Not TES, just Skyrim) gets one :^)

Ouch, sorry to piss you guys off so much

Every video game movie is the exact same in case you haven't noticed

Is there a lisa music mod yet

Well how about this one as a full series then

youtube.com/watch?v=GcgxXnEVVyM

Show me your sluttiest sluts in slutsuits. I want to see if anything actually improves on just fapping to the naked model in Bodyslide.

Would it be possible to use Atomic Beauty without the beeg Amerikan tiddies? I just want a fitfu with nice abs and AB seems the best for that.

Just use the small tiddy slider

Curse this bed and its refusal to be scrapped.

Is there no convenient TACICOOL military overhaul mod for FO4? Both FO3 and NV had them, I was looking at all the overhauls on the nexus for FO4 and couldn't find anything remotely similar.

Chicago is a must. Since Detroit is only roughly 238 miles away, a really large DLC (almost the same size as the other game) could be made for it.

So something weird has happened to me several times. I've been attacked by junkbots and swarmbots and on occasion one would have the distinction "cybermech" along with the skull in their name to show they're higher leveled. Whenever I killed them though their bodies would be nowhere to be found which led me to believe that they had some sort of self-destruct mechanism, yet when I looked them up online, apparently they shouldn't even spawn until I'm at least level 40. Any idea what's going on? I'm only level 15.

>suddenly can't send dog meat to sanctuary or castle
>options aren't even grayed out just not there
>I can send other people there no issues

God damn I just want to put my fuggin dog at my house

>Not enough EU players are buying my games. With Creation Club, you can get cool real life uniforms like this Austrian army one I'm wearing now for Fallout 4 (tm) €19.99. Buy my games!

Buff, i finally looked at the ArmA and Armo but it all looks fine even in CK.

Option 1)
Fallout 4 is completely restructured to use the Dishonored combat system with a bunch of ideas liberally stolen from soulsborne games, I.E. timing and spacing becomes the main combat parameter that matters. You typically wield a gun in one hand, a melee in the other. You have acess to 2h guns and explosive weapons, but these remove your ability to parry/riposte in exchange for their increased damage. You use this new Dishonored/Soulsborne hybrid combat system to fight your way around an actual fallout game, you know, with RPG elements and political intrigue where you spend the majority of your time fighting wildlife as a gameplay consideration because fighting a supermutant wielding a rocket launcher would be reserved for boss battles.
Option 2)
The improved Power Armor system is pushed to the limit and the game steals a bunch of ideas from Armored Core and the same thing as before with the actual fallout game except this time you're constantly fighting gangs of raiders and gunners and shit, with the odd Mechanically enhanced Yao Guai / DeathClaw as a boss/Mini boss culiminating in an assault on a Brotherhood stronghold because they have equally powerful Armors to your own and there's a shitload of them push through.

Which do you choose?

does skyrim script cleaner work for FNV?

>tfw follower killed Professor Goodfeels.

>nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63942/?

Welp Todd can sell NV for the 3DS now.

if only her ass was that fat ingame

you can make her ass as fat as you want, user