/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Beyond Repair Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-kingdom-hearts-mystery-minis-series-2-pop-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometime after KH3, would anyone be interested in a UE4 remake of 1.5+2.5?

no its ugly

What do you guys think would happen if the Destiny Islands Trio switched places with the Birth By Sleep Trio? I'm bored and trying to avoid studying for exams for a bit

>Sora is now Xehanort's Apprentice and then goes to the LoD like Ven did.
>Kairi becomes a Keyblade Master, like Aqua did. Let's assume she's a PoH because it's her character (and to shake things up)
>Riku starts off where Terra did
I feel like the story would mostly be the same, except Sora and Kairi would take more active roles. Kairi has been shown to be pretty stubborn, and Sora has no problem with slapping his friends' shit until they see the light. The main thing driving Sora was finding his friends, so it'd be interesting to see what would happen if Donald and Goofy weren't there.

>Terra, desperate to leave the island, is lost to DARKNESS and meets with Maleficient, like Riku
>Ven gets the Keyblade and meets Donald and Goofy, like Sora. Let's assume he slept through new-BBS for the sake of pseudo-simplicity
>Aqua either gets put inside Ven or ends up on Traverse Town, or disappears. Whichever you feel like since she doesn't have PoH armor

Nah, give me new content. If anything is going to be remade, streamline X/UX and remake it. We've had KH1 and KH2 enough at this point

I mean its an interesting concept but I personally don't see it working

>trying to avoid studying for exams for a bit
literally me rn

Fifth for boys loving boys

>6th
Gayposting is banned for the rest of the thread

>Can get 1.5+2.5 right now for $25
>There's a shitload of games coming in the next few months so I won't have time to finish it
Should I nab it now or wait? Will the price be that low come early 2018? I've played the the PS3 versions already but I don't own them.

>not waiting for the inevitable KH Xehanort saga collectors edition package

Buy it now. 4 games for about $6 each is really fucking good.

Yeah I realized that as soon as we got down to the PoH business, but I figured it was worth a shot

The guy above me posted literally .01 seconds before me so I'm still counting it
Nah, just wait til holiday season hits and you can probably get it for even cheaper
Source? If I didn't know better, I'd have assumed it was some Shota x Monsters OC

C A N O N

>comes with a 1:1 Kingdom Key

>comes with the black box
>you can't open it

Say something nice about her.

!!!

Ugly face.

For your /v/ - the musical consideration:

"Don't join JP!
Don't join JP!
Goyim it's better
With Romanized letters
Take it from meeeee!
What have they got, a lot of brooms?
We've got tough bosses in all the rooms!
Come spend NEET bucks here, you bunch of cucks hear?
Don't join JP!"

>each of the whales here know how to wail here

>more shitty normie merch
No thank you. As a tweet KHI retweeted said: Nendos are KHUX JP and and Pops are KHUX NA

Not nice.

We're going into DARKNESS

Star Trek into darkness?

Fuck that movie for butchering Khan.

She hasnt aged a day in 10 years

hah. Is that because you read that fanfic I posted last night?

indeed!

You're wrong! I know now, without a doubt. /khg/... is light!

To be revealed in KH3

You shouldn't panic. Being meta is a meme. Even the gem challenge quests can be done using nothing but t4 and less medals.
Also if we're talking KH3 wishes.
How about a FF world with Disney guests.

Guys be honest is ~$115 worth it for the Aqua Playart.

I'd rather keep Disney characters (aside from the Princesses of Heart) in their own worlds. But I can get behind having a Final Fantasy world

If you have to ask then the answer is no. You are not dedicated enough for beautiful waifu spats

>put AB4M on xion to copy a friend's roxas ex for hsc
>hits like a truck
Well that was fun while it lasted
Fuckin pets gonna ruin it

can't you just give her to the pet

Does anyone play KH2 and just completely ignore some mechanics?When I go to do the Hades Cup, I typically need to grind my summons from level 1 upwards, and I tend to overlook limits in favour of other spells.

What about you guys?

Play critical or a Lv. 1 run, you'll want to use everything at some point or another. Great fun

Tell me that when pets have a 3.00+ multiplier

I used to never use Limits unless they automatically popped up. Mainly because I'd forgotten about them. Same with Summons, except I will only use those if I need to grind. I'm weird and think I'll use them for something more important. Like the Elixir Curse I'm sure other people face.

What's everyone going to put on their pet tomorow morning? Pic related.

Your suffering and whining sustains me
That's not how it works dipshit. Pets have their own accessories

Ah jeez, wrong pic related.

I know that numb nuts, my giant man fingers hit the wrong pic to attach. Go open your heart to DARKNESS

Maybe you should stop trying to post pics friend, cuz it doesn't seem like it's working out

Shit this looks much better. Too bad I've never seen this in my country.

Truly terrible. Still waiting on the goddamn tsums they designed for KHUx too.

>much better

funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-kingdom-hearts-mystery-minis-series-2-pop-s

My pet is going to have an afro just like me

It does look a lot better at least it's not all generic oversized heads. That said could stand to be a lot cheaper.

I hope we get more costume swaps.
>Kairi and Namine
MUH DICK

Well... She is beautiful and waifuable!

>Aqua in schoolgirl Kairi's outfit

>Roxas doesn't get a frontal shot
He never wins does he?

Next summer

Oh hey, a sora that has weapon drawn and isn't smiling
That's refreshi-
>that whole face
>keyblade teeth facing out like he's not going to use the blunt end like he always does
REEEEEEEEEE

been away for a while but i noticed we only got 5 story quests last update. Have we perma slowed down or is just to prevent us from matching JP?

Maybe he'll get to go to the beach.

It's to match JP's release speed. So yes it's basically keeps us behind.

They deliberately hold Story updates back. There was a glitch a week or two ago which showed the other cutscenes in the Theater mode meaning they're in the game data ready to be released.

all i want is a proper Days remake, maybe even coded if they can do both

Hey guys I have a question. If I wanted to get back into this mobile game what do I do? I used to play the old version Chi or something but now I see the game is called something else. Will my old progress saved on my facebook get carried over? Also is /khg/ clan still accepting people? Thanks.

a new organization member in KH3 holds multiple books and sings. He is a new character

If they reuse the models and assets from KH1 and KHII, they could remake the both of them without much trouble

You sure it's not just Zexion?

Anyone? Why is this place so dead, it used to be pretty talkative.

>Will my old progress saved on my facebook get carried over?

Yes

>Also is /khg/ clan still accepting people?

We're full. Sorry

>Using decade-old assets to remake Days instead of making new content

>UE4 remakes
Nah, not possible

They'd remake KH1 or II in UE4 before fucking Days

Why the fuck would you ever want either of those things?

>They'd remake KH1 or II in UE4 before fucking Days
Hey I doubt it

>They'd remake any game after the Xehanort Saga concludes
Come on

Alright cool one last question Is Domino still around?

>tfw I rolled the dice and it worked out
Feels good man

... Junior?

Worked out is GED/AED -60%, or even EA when you consider Sephiroth's ridiculous number of buffs, that's just so so, though at least it isn't ailment of def related

Anti-Poison is pretty okay because poison will fuck up SC, and someday they'll buff the archers to the point where they can't be killed before the time hits.

Yeah that's me. Been wanting to get back into KHX for a while now. The discord still a thing?

>the discord
The fuck are you talking about

Yes. Also you missed out on the last Ex.

But hey at least you got the 15k jews.

>he doesn't know

Ex? What was that again? Anyways how you guys been? Good? Why is it so slow here now?

EX's are stronger and rarer medals. When's the last time you played user?

Junior, you seem like a cool guy and your OC always makes me laugh
I care about you as a person and hope that you DON'T kill yourself

I haven't played since last year and wew lad I guess they've gotten more jew with the medals I assume. Also heard you could have pets now?

I missed you too user. Now where's Domino? I bought a new phone so I lost all my Domino memes. Also reinstalling the game. I'm back boys

>I haven't played since last year
You're in for a wild ride

Pet's are a thing for Global as soon as the maintenance ends. A shame you didn't join slightly earlier, as they had a repeat banner of a really strong Kairi medal that's kind of of a staple for now that you could have pulled with the 15k Free jewels.

Who the fuck is the fedora guy and the Marluxia wannabe?

It's fine, I only care about Larxene and I have her so it's all good. Well I'll check often to see if /khg/ has a spot open so I can join.

>Marluxia wannabe
You poor thing

Then the good news is that there's a Larxene medal in the future with potential Mercy pull.

>Marluxia wannabe

[giggling intensifies]

> I only care about Larxene

Better save up for this Premium then.

just get on the discord people are still there

>Marluxia and Larxene get another medal
>Your favorite Organization member won't

link?

She looks fucking awesome. Saving all my munnies for her now

Alright cool I think I still have the link for it. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I promise I won't spaz again.

Is she good or is it only worth saving for the Foretellers/Kairi

Save for Kairi, everyone else is irrelevant

You forgot to cover those jugs of water

Don't get us deleted, scum

woops, forgot it isn't entirely sfw on the right side.
I'm so sorry.