youtu.be/bEEW_Iz6VMM
challonge.com/7dcyt7ql
youtube.com/watch?v=tdO-yO-bfrU
youtu.be/Q_skngJlTDg
youtube.com/watch?v=WfzdUQbeHpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MvCI:
>Ground dashing was massively nerfed, now you're forced to be jumping nonstop
>Tagging is free, invincible and instant. This makes the entire meta revolve around doing full screen blocked special/super into tag in mixups repeat x1000. Game has zero neutral due to this.
>Counter switching is complete cancer. It's like having a burst available every 5 seconds. It dumbes neutral down even more.
>Every combo does the same damage, corner carry and meter gain. You could literally just mash on your stick and get a 6k combo.
>The top tiers are insanely easy and braindead. They all just make you block nonstop with their mashing and make you eat mixups.
>Every character now plays the same because of the tag system. Everyone has the exact same gameplan (blocked special/super into tag in mixup)
>Combo system is extremely limited. Nothing in the entire game is resistent to hitstun deterioration, extending even to supers and cinematic specials (you can literally fall out in the middle of cinematics and its kind of buggy and the person doing the cinematic cant move but they have invuln until the cinematic wouldve ended)
>Game has 6f of input lag and it lags even in the character select screen
>Online has tons of input drops
>The game flopped MASSIVELY worldwide and now Capcom won't make another fighting game ever again
>the online population is already in the low 100s. You constantly fight the same people online because so few are playing.
>Game is dead on arrival despite massive shilling by fchamp, jwong, etc. SO SICK AND CREATIVE

Sfv was good but now it's bad again

Thank god this game dies in the gutter, bros.

This is just the beginning.

Yuffie Selphie Rikku when bros?

This game bombed, so why isn't everyone playing superior anime games instead? There are more people playing this huge flop than there are playing Guilty Gear, BlazBlue or KoF on Steam. Even Skullgirls, the superior 3vs3 game with good art style, great netcode and that treats it's consumers well, is dead. If MvCI is dead and you can't find games on it, then you're fucked because everything else not called SFV or Tekken is even more dead.

Wanna cuddle my Don-chan?

imagine hating a videogame company so much that you spend all day shitposting in a general thread with an average of 100 posters

How long did you save this up just to let it out in the new thread?

fuck off slut

If the game bombs, they're just not going to play fighting games.

play mvci

YES, I LOVE YOU IBUKI. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guess it's time to quietly return to tekken.

I'll never get back that time I spent learning fly combos.

Which tripfag would land a date with a 7/10 normalfag girl first? A real girl, not a tranny.

>There are more people playing this huge flop than there are playing Guilty Gear, BlazBlue or KoF on Steam
Not for long.

MvCI came out literally 8 days ago and it's already in the low 100s.

By the end of the month Melty is going to have more active players than MvCI.

You can lose points obviously but can't de-rank. Once you reach killer though you need to be pretty active to maintain it, I think a month of not playing will de-rank you back to gold.

Haha don't be silly, you fucking retard! This is the beginning of a new era of Guilty Gear domination!

wish i was makoto bros...

Chariot, they'd go shopping and stuff.

MvCI fly combos take like 5 minutes to leaen.

steamdb.info/app/493840/graphs/
>Players online
>1,095 right now

FUCK YOU MAKOTO FAGS. GET OUUUUTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only care about Yuffie desu

BRRRRAAP

There's more people in these last threads than before, and they go a bit faster than usual. Are we growing?

I REALLY like Millia bros

So Morrigans braindead?

>nonstop whining about my game being better than yours

the fgc deserves its death, its full of fucking retarded children

Why did you copy-paste my post?

youtu.be/bEEW_Iz6VMM

>computer blew up

Does anyone else miss his comfy streams?

It's mine now

Mai!

Shes so handsome I wanna marry here!

If only it was that. Usually it's "your game is deader than mine".

challonge.com/7dcyt7ql
playVSAV

That's what happens when you don't support high IQ games like Fantasy Strike

Just her combos. To be fair though a lot of characters seem to be easy to use. Or at the very least not difficult in terms of execution.

Is the worst Blaz"babe"

no random kawaii fanart will change the fact makoto is ugo guys.

A new, minor patch update has been released for the Steam version of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite that addresses the following, known issues:

Fixed issue where rankings don't display correctly after playing replays.
Improved lag encountered when using voice chat during online matches.

IT'S NOT FAIR

It's okay you can keep it.

IT'S HERE

THE GAME IS SAVED

>when you suck r/kappa's nuts so hard it actually gives you brain damage

>voice chat

When will this meme die?

CUTE sprite CUTE model CUTE fanart goddamn Makoto is so damn CUTE

*whiffs hooligan*

I didn't even know it was coming to steam

yo wtf this is actually pretty cool?>

Even more dumbed down
Basic mechanics that make you realize the designers were missing the point of the genre
Very well polished
Ill-guided and constant balance patches
Very highly populated

If I buy Toffee a copy of mvci do you think she would play with me? I can't find anyone else

One GIGANTIC CHOKE POINT.
Characters that can only perform one ability and hard counter each other.
Competitive scene totally neglected
Press Q to win.

Who's Toffee? I don't know your friends, user.

The only things shes Marveling is big black cock.

It's a great day for GAMING HISTORY!

why didnt they make KI f2p on steam?

What would Street Fighter be like if it was made by Valve?

Android 21 looks dumb, why do people eat this stuff up?

youtube.com/watch?v=tdO-yO-bfrU

Reminder that this is a thing and was endorsed by Capcom

LOL

game literally just came out and not many people know its out unlike mvci

plus its already sold more so enjoy eating shit :)

THE END IS NEAR

Cordial reminder that another fighting games crash is imminent and it CANNOT BE STOPPED. What's even worse is that YOU'VE BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES.

HISTORY IS DESTINED TO REPEAT ITSELF! 20 years ago, the Street Fighter franchise was killed by its latest entry, Street Fighter III: The New Generation. What were the two main reasons for the game/franchise/genre's failure? Let's see:

>Roster Reset
The original versions of SFIII were composed entirely of original characters created specifically for the game, with all of the Street Fighter mainstays (including Sagat, Sakura, and Akuma) completely absent. It was only after significant fan backlash that the decision was made to add Ryu and Ken to the game. Fans HATED not being able to play their favorites for the first time and that hurt sales SO MUCH that they had to make a new version of Street Fighter Alpha with more classic characters
>Oversaturation
There were more fighting games being made in the mid-90's than at ANY other point in history. Arcade goers had to make a commitment to only one or two games if they wanted to really learn their depths and intricacies, and in 1997, THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY FIGHTING GAMES. Between games like ST, SFA2, the early MvC games, MK, KI, Tekken, KOF, and GG, it felt like NO ONE THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH IT TO PLAY SFIII.

SOUND FAMILIAR? We are experiencing the EXACT SAME issues between SFV and MvCI in 2017, and all the kappa goobers FAIL TO UNDERSTAND that they are the ones that will KILL FIGHTING GAMES! They perpetuate lies like "Capcom should die/go bankrupt" and "the FGC will be fine without capcom/SF/MvC" but don't realize that these mentalities were what KILLED FIGHTING GAMES 20 years prior!

IT'S TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES, AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER DECADE WITH NO NEW AAA FIGHTING GAMES, ALL BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO STOP KAPPA AND IT'S ASSAULT ON THE FGC

what is fuzzy guarding? is it the same as chicken blocking?

Nobody actually plays ArcSys games, they're just pretending to like it because it's not made by Capcom

Anyone for SFV?

I can't see Valve ever doing a traditional Fighting Game.
But if so, they would probably hire veterans in the area and develop a very slick game and inventive game and then drown it in microtransactions.

>DS was never popular in the US
>it still somehow got a cartoon

>crossplay with already existing xbone/win10 versions
what did he mean by this?

it refers to something different in most games

*jumps up down HK*

Is Spiderman low tier?

It's literal FG pseudoscience but apparently it's the less-than-one-frame midway point between crouch blocking and stand blocking

And this too.
youtu.be/Q_skngJlTDg

I'm glad this all happened after SF4 had a chance to come out, thank you based inafune. SFV's gonna die once amerifats realize the Japans never played in arcades because it's physically impossible, being that it got no arcade release.

>We live in the SF timeline

Everyone besides Ultron, Jedah, Dormammu, Dante, Gamora, Chun, Nova, and Zero are low-tier

revivals of other games like KoF (XIII), GGXrd, even new stuff like Blazblue and even fucking MK9--these aren't bad games. we've got plenty to play in case of draught.

what's even funnier is Tekken never died, like ever, at any point in time

>game hasn't been out for a month

It's for the best they stay dead.

Koreans are dedicated. Even Brood War still has a scene

I just got a 7GB update for Marvel on PC

xbox and win10 combined have less than the steam numbers

So if MVCI is a huge flop, what's next for the game? Pros aren't just going to stop playing it. Is it possible for a videogame to be purely a spectator support? Can capcom play the long game and use the competitive scene to breathe life back into it?

Darkstalkers IV when?

gotta make those tier lists before the game dies completely lmaooo

Ya'll wanna hear some crazy shit?

I play SFV and MvCi.

But what is even more crazy than that is that I don't hate Tekken, GG, BB, or any other fighting game out there. Shits nutty huh

supposedly bugfixes and netcode fix when using voice chat

disney is knee deep in MCI eat sports, or at least, I hope capcom made the contract that way.
CPT is happening, but it might be in front of crickets

oh

go back to red dit

2000. It was for the Dreamcast.

(you)

I honestly don't give a shit about competition. I'm having too much as it is. But why didn't Marvel set the game for a christmas release? If they are cattering to MCU & hoping it thrives off such, why not delay the game til around that day? It would give Capcom more time with the game & fix the model issue in the story. Another thing is literally a portion of their audience would beg their parents to buy the game because it features the MCU. So really, why not christmas?

If it's true that people ONLY play jive for the money why don't they just play NRS games?

should I buy USFIV if I've only played V and I don't have any friends irl

It's good enough to stand on its own

youtube.com/watch?v=WfzdUQbeHpg

More mainstream titles will be released then they dont wanna clutter it up with a fighting game.