pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Ok it's up to /fgg/

Do I main Cammy or Juri on Ranked Match for the rest of the year

I can't get over it bros

We're making history right this second

Post Marvel combos

rising thunder sucks

bullet!

I get that we should want all fighting games to succeed and that shitting on each other all the time is wrong and not productive but realistically what could we have done to save MvCI?

Combos in DBFZ are pretty samey looking sure, but combos actually have different functions, the game has actual neutral and characters have tons of depth. That's where DBFZ's depth will come from. Neutral and team building. In the beta no one even fucking knew how to play Krillin or Buu or Piccolo, etc

Meanwhile MvCI has zero neutral because of the retarded tag system, team building basically does not matter because every character plays exactly the same, all the top tiers are incredibly easy and braindead and every combo does the same damage, same corner carry and same meter gain

PlayGayfurry

Street Fighter Mania WHEN????

What did Capcom mean by this?

Im glad it died.

Cammy

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

What's getting revealed at Arc Revo?

Give me Third Strike tips

you keep posting this and no one replies

go try on /v/ maybe theyll think its funny

Sagat and Sakura

The gay furry is rocking it
Who do you play

weiss, kokonoe, bridget

Ken

KI has 3x as much value as MVCI for half the price

They already have daily MvC:I hate and daily DBZF shill threads. There's no more work to be done.

play pokken

Is Infinite really dead on PC already? I've just been trainboaring since I got it and played maybe 15 total matches online the first two days before realizing I needed much better execution.

Juri is way cuter and nicer and has better costumes and will get you respect

Just not as fun

need u chun...

Not since I've been having to pay people to not dodge. I'm gonna pop into my locals next week and see what's up with playing good players offline now that I've been grinding

>Combos in DBFZ are pretty samey looking sure, but combos actually have different functions, the game has actual neutral and characters have tons of depth. That's where DBFZ's depth will come from. Neutral and team building.

>homing dash into dial up launch combo into dial up air combo

add in an assist somewhere if you want "variety". marvel is stupid kusoge and dbfz will be braindead easy kusoge.

Have you played the game

Use Chun

Fake news the loli can't homing dash

wish i was rashid bros...

>a minority and a woman

I'm a real gamer so I hate both

I only play aryan master race characters

play Killer Bee's game

Did Rose really teach the cat poses or is that Menat's tech she invented?

Who should I play if Gamora's weenie gameplan fits me, but want to be a special snowflake who doesn't play popular characters?
Asking for a friend.

How do we make sonicfox play jive?

at least mvci is somewhat better to watch than sfv...

Yes

3s is old as fuck dude. use google to find information and resources if you can't figure out how to play a shoto.

Cummy off course, she's super hard but very satisfying

*goobs*

>armor

MvCI guys still thinking they're fighting a NRS player, but they're really fighting a Skullgirls player.

Just play her, she is really fun

+1

already tried

watching a game isn't entertainment. you should only be watching fighting games to study.

What value? The SP content is god awful, even MvCI's retarded story is better than Shadow Lords.

MvC Infinite is unironically a better game than SFV, both for players and spectators. I enjoyed SCR and even CEOtaku Infinite more than the past year and a half of SFV tourneys.

& there he says it. If I think Dank is delusional, I must be a capcuck. I totally shitpost about SFV & MvCi. Differing opinions? What's that? You telling me I can't hate capcom & laugh at you making an ass out of yourself at the same time? Holy shit, I must be a new breed.

>cammy
>super hard

I have I wouldn't ask for more tips otherwise

>playing fighting games

what the fuck is your problem

>add killer instinct crossplay
>don't implement a way to invite people from other platforms
really gets the noggin boggin.

>Cummy
>Super hard
What's this meme about? I got a level 50 Cammy among others and I'd call her the easiest character in the entire game.

Shitpost to him about how dissppointed you are in him for not getting good in sfv, then once in a while remind him how he was "the chosen one" and of what could have been

I can guarantee he will feel very bad and will grind it out of sadness

nobody asked for your opinion, bronzie

Room: vidya
Pass: vee

Losing in SFV makes me genuinlly want to end my own life.

Why does this happen?

so then congrats, if you know at least 2 ways to confirm into sa 3 you know how to play ken.

The amount of times I get caught by Zangiefs running move makes no fucking sense to me.

I'll press a button way before he gets there and somehow he just goes right through my poke and slams my fucking ass.

I do not understand when I'm allowed to poke him out of that shit.

mvci is pretty much a flop sales-wise and also has some pretty bad design decisions like supers being punishable on hit.

lol

when's dbfz?

That pic is a joke.

I'm almost done with my new firebrand combo user, just you wait

throws beat grounded buttons so you have to neutral jump to punish him. how do none of you guys know how to use training mode lol

Heh

So if I lose it's because I don't know 3s instead of not knowing Ken?

Do meterless DPs truly deserve a Crush Counter punish?

meterless DPs suck
>no oki
>shit damage
>easily baited
>shoryuken motion takes longer to squeeze out unlike qcf.

DBFZ is already confirmed kusoge. Play Blazblue.

>user knows more than Sako and jap players
you're the joke

neutral jump and then punish

If it's EX jump over him

Letting fchump balance the game was a mistake

Play Nu

>low health
>instant divekick
>no real throw loop
>slow v-reversal
>useless v-skill

>I must be a new breed

you definitely are if you're seriously replying to a dankpost

That would require the creation of an additional layer to connect the two, rather than relying on Steam/XBL friend and invite structures separately.

That said, they really ought to implement a PIN or password system into lobbies if that's the solution they're gonna use.

>he doesn't play Gamora or Dante
>Justin doesn't play them either
>they're both god tier

Who did this? Was it Combofiend?

I get poked out of it all the time by others, but when I poke others I get grabbed.

Shit makes no god damn sense.

not at all actually.

Yes, but they should have more invuln like ex ones

dunno. happens to me too. I think it may be because I'm depressed and do nothing but play video games so when I lose I feel like I'm shit at the only thing I even actively participate in anymore so there's no point in living.

KI has:
better tutorial
better netcode (the best)

MvCI has:
more characters

Single player is different but both are decent. I don't see 3x as much value on either side.

Play not Nu #1

Why didn't they just make CVS3?

KI is for people who send deaththreats over taunts and teabagging lol

Homing dash is heavily punishable stop talking about things you know nothing of

also, combos in DBFZ actually lead to different outcomes. Some are for damage, others are for setups, others for corner carry, etc.

In MVCI all combos do the exact same shit

Yeah, real fighting game players.

MvCI has 1 more character, but they all play alike. Every single KI character plays different.

everyone knows lambda is the superior murakumo

*Juri

Our boy is dominating rayray right now. I thought you guys said he was fraudulent?