I guess we all can agree that Russians played the biggest role in defeating Hitler, but between UK and US who did more?

I guess we all can agree that Russians played the biggest role in defeating Hitler, but between UK and US who did more?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2-weapons.com/lend-lease-tanks-and-aircrafts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Defeating Hitler
UK edge it

>Winning the war
USA no question

Are you joking?
What did Britain do apart from fleeing at Dunkirk and surrendering at Singapore
Pic related, even the French who hate Americans aknowledge they did morethan Britain

>I guess we all can agree that Russians played the biggest role in defeating Hitler

they didnt get invaded

I guess Switzerland is a top contributor as well then

USA. The UK just hid on their island as usual.

switzerland was neutral
britian was not

>American education

bait

>What is lend lease
Seriously fuck off. The Soviets would have collapsed without US economic and industrial support.

Fucking tired of these threads.

They somehow held on during some very bad times. American here. No bullshit, that's pretty impressive.

He's right you know

Being an island against an enemy renowned for being a landpower and having a shit navy helped

Also the UK helped the USSR as well.

The UK doing little doesnt mean the US did the most. The USSR did. If you think otherwise you're retarded

Nigga please stop spreading this bullshit. The USSR was a joke, and collapsed ultimately because it was a bad system of government.

ww2-weapons.com/lend-lease-tanks-and-aircrafts/

The UK and US owned their asses.

I don't really think anybody sane would deny the contribution of lend lease to the soviet war effort, but in the end it was mostly soviet soldiers and weapons that destroyed the German army. If the soviets had not been able to defeat the Wehrmacht, it would have been a disaster for the western allies.

>The collapse of the USSR and their system of government somehow effects the struggle of the Soviet people in world war two.
>This also magically makes their strategies, equipment and willingness to fight non important.
Holy fuck you're an idiot. The US and UK entered Europe when the German army was a shitty little reserve force. The Russians fought them ever since their peak.

>The Soviets would have collapsed without US economic and industrial support.
lol no
it would have moved them further east though, making it even more problematic for Germans.

thanks hollywood

The post was obviously in response to the question in the OP which asked between the USA and U.K. who did the most.
He responded USA.
At no point was the USSR referenced in the post.
Are britbongs actually this dumb?

USA did.

I enetred this thread knowing it would be filled with anti anglo shit, but holy fuck, you guys really go above and beyond to fit in. The UK:
>Fought in North Africa
>Fought in Burma
>Fought in Italy
>Fought on The Western Front
>British & Commonwealth forces constituted 3/5's of the invasion force on D-Day

It's either stupidity or a massive inferiority complex. Either way it's something to laugh at.

>Making up shit about the spanish aemada
>le stronk meme
>Undermining UK role in the seven year war
>Le epic trump!!!!
>Ignoring the massive contribution Britain made in the Peninsular war
>Ignoring the Anglo forces at waterloo
>Ignoring UK forces on the western front

This right here is Grade A revisionism and blind american nationalism.

All 3 did their own part in the eventual win in ways that aren't really measurable on a comparable scale.

>US kept everyone supplied and assisted in a war that wasn't even on their continent WHILE conducting a virtually separate war in the pacific

>UK refused to surrender, if they had surrendered Russia probably wouldn't have been able to fully defeat Germany

>Russia did the most actual fighting and had the worst front

Now on the other hand the USSR and the UK hold a ton of responsibility for not stopping Nazi germany when it still would have been easy. The USSR especially since they more or less teamed up with the Nazis in the early war.

Well, Stalin needed time to turn his starving masses into a starving army.

Daily reminder to sovietboos

All that the USSR did was absorb bullets and overwhelm the Germans with tons of men.

Now this is how you make a bait thread.