League of legends general - /lolg/

gittin gud edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/waZYbHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to HOLD HANDS with Taliyah!

Honestly fuck Meteos. I used to like him but watching his stream over the past few months have been garbage. His opinions on the meta are absolute shit but his fanbase dicksucks him so hard and are even trying to get him to start a podcast/BTR clone to give his "great insight" on game changes.

Fuck that whiny little faggot. Wish he killed himself when he fell off the map into deep depression.

taliyah deserves rape

lewd

ALL HAIL LULUFAG

i want to cum inside taliyah and not take responsibility

Don't waifu the mary sue.

cool.

Xth for mayhaps

xth for halftime lewds

You're unironically too old for her.

ok, Tyler

is shen good in solo queue

sage and report

xth for Syndra

>sneaky would rather play stinky rat rather than a qt petite waifu

he's actually gay, isn't he?

Silly user it isn't half time right now.

it's not halftime nerd

this entire game is halftime desu

I love Sona AND Lulu!

>not wanting to play Jerry with a Tommy Gun

>Wanting him using a lesser tier champ

NO
MOBILITY

sneaky is definitely gay.
he's one drunk gay experience from realizing it.

I mean you aren't wrong but if we do it the whole time it loses its sparkle.

I hope that the new roons make Lulu lowkey OP midlane again somehow
nothing like polymorphing "XxDeathSlayer69" for the 4th time as he attempts to all in you

>using a garbage champ

Non-Lulu thread

Hes openly gay but dosn't realize it

You had over 100 posts to make a thread, and ONLY start bitching when Lulufag makes one. If you don't want a Lulufag thread then make one at 750 you absolute retard.

true i'll hold off

this would be a cute fanfic

wtf delete your shitty thread

>starting a thread way when you had 100s of posts to make a new one
kys

Where the fuck are those SG Ahri/MF/Lulu emotes from?

be faster next time instead of shitting up the catalog

More like SNEAKY rat. Heh! Seriously though, musky rat bfs > skinny 'hard' carries.

>Zacrifice

boards my man

meant for

Sad, I hoped they'd make it into the game

I still hope they will.

Taliyah deserves LOVE and HAPPINESS!

>Lulufag didn't already post this thread very early
>Expecting someone to post even earlier just to prevent autistic lulufags from making shit threads

sage

ingame emotes arent worth it imo
they cost like 500rp and everyone has them muted anyway

I only came onto the general when it was already way over the limit. I just copy pasted the OP. Everyone had 100s of posts to make a new one, all you have to do is copy paste the OP, add some memes and a related image. I don't care if my thread gets deleted because I spent 0 effort making it. If it ends up being the main general then good, hopefully lulucuck kills himself. If not then no skin off my back.

WHERE ARE MY MISSIONS RITO

when will top lane not be utter shit anymore?

i mean...less shit..its always shit i understand but from what i heard its REALLY bad right now..so when is it gonna change?

She deserves a cute teen bf with a big dick.

>new rooms
But I doubt that would ever happen.
She needs her Q to be reverted,

seiya absolutely choking wtf

I do too, in a non-sexual way

>copy and pasting a wall of text nobody cares about
everyone uses ff20 for their news and info
besides its 2 days old news, fuckoff faggot

>lux with bimbo tits
Disgusting desu

>Lux
Discarded.

>Lulufag didn't already post this thread very early
No he didn't you massive fucking retard I know because I kept checking the Catalogue after 750 to see where the next thread was.

You are literally more pathetic than Lulufag. Let me repeat that so that it hopefully gets through your thick skull, YOU ARE LITERALLY MORE PATHETIC THAN LULUFAG.

>abyssal mask on Cho
why?

>one of the Lyon carries has a worse game
>the team completely falls flat
Well, I guess that's that. WhiteLotus should get the fuck out of that team and region if he wants to make something out of himself at all.

>tfw no mage jungler

TSM Whitelotus when?

delet

Lux is petite and firm.

why does everyone suck this guy's dick? is this forgiven 2.0 hype over someone that will never accomplish anything internationally?

>Choking

Are you dumb? he's not expected to win lmao and he's worse than his opponent

>new threads were posted at 800+ posts
holy fuck kys. You're literally more autistic than lulufucker if you think throwing a tantrum and making a "protest" thread is okay

will we ever see him back in lcs?

I kind of like the fact that there are no mage junglers. I feel as if they'd either be broken early or useless until they farm. Wait isn't Diana a mage jungler?

Whatever dude I didn't even read the links and actively fucked up one of them as a joke. Long OP posts look nice though. It really doesn't matter if it upsets you.

you won't know until you give him a chance
also forgiven's problem was always his attitude

discord.gg/waZYbHQ

Based C9 bullying the shit out of this Lulu.

he played really well last game, and then the one (1) time he dies the team gets their back broken and lose all control of the map.

nice smite

Why is she so perfect?

Reminder

And slutty.

Diana is an ap diver. She's also shit.

>also forgiven's problem was always his attitude
literally disproven by people from h2k/thorins video

>"Just shut up and eat the dogshit. I'm eating the dogshit right now! What, you think you're better than me because you don't want to eat the dogshit? Look at this fucking autist, he doesn't even like eating the dogshit I'm eating!"

Diana's an assassin, she just builds AP. You might as well call Elise a mage.

I guess Fiddlesticks is a mage jungler, but he's barely a mage. Not in the standard Orianna/Lux/Syndra kind of deal.

>this much autism
Are you lulufag falseflagging, or are you genuinely trying to make lulufag look sane by comparison?

>ywn ruin her perfect figure with repeated pregnancies

Good.
I always want her to lose in competitive.

why would i give a fuck about what some ugly white girl thinks about fictional characters? This aint tumblr.

no!

>letting janna and twitch thru the ban phase

what did tacos mean by this?

Okay so I guess she isn't a mage jungler. I hope you get one eventually user but I want this next mage to be for mid. Sorry.

tacos never stood a chance

It's not only attitude towards teammates, it's also attitude towards playing certain things in a certain way, not letting yourself be affected by bad results and so on

I don't play mage junglers

se les callo el rancho

I guess. I'd rather they let Karthus be a jungler again, though.

>tacos thought they could take a single game

Reddit is that way shipfag, nobody gives a fuck about you trying to force this cancer here

why do professional players make such horrible mistakes? is esports just a meme

"Sneaky sneaky... "
come on he's literally named after Teitch. Watching him pick Ashe and Jhin last year hurt my fucking soul

mechanically he's better, retard

he had #1 challenger rank in both NA and LAN at the same time, and he's losing a 1v1 lane while playing a lanebully

he did better in first two games, he's clearly choking

If you think making a thread isn't sane then I don't know what to tell you dude. Moms gonna freak.

goodbye tacos

pay for wall now

C9 classified, and they can only get in Group A or C.
I'm also running out of pure high-res ass-shots.
Anyways, you know what to do.