/mbgg/ - Mobage General #776

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U2Tj7uwYzk
youtube.com/watch?v=l7jpGaudIws
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.pcat&hl=ja
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGNSOULS&hl=ja
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soratouminoaida.forwardworks&hl=ja
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/913340841984368641
colopl.co.jp/panipani/character/
youtu.be/WNhIpMyAsT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8U2Tj7uwYzk
youtube.com/watch?v=l7jpGaudIws

English Honkers coming soon huh.

Out of Valkyrie Connect and King's Raid, which one would /mbgg/ recommend?

Anyone know what game this is from? Only image I really have to go by.

Do a Google image search on your own image. It's literally the only result.

Who cares

What the fuck

God damn it I'm such a tard. Thanks.

me

Did /padg/ die?

The table resets on the 1st of the month anyway. It's because the last half of the table was empty to begin with that there are now placeholders.

With the proper fleet formation she's one of the best BB's in the game.
And you'll need one BB and one BC for upcoming events anyway.

What kind of formation?

I'm happy for you then

>20 rolls
Debating to do more for Fina or save the gems for future characters.

Front line of pretty much any mix of Portland/Wichita/Cleveland/Helena.
Back line with her having any mix of either Enterprise/Saratoga/Lexington, or with Queen Elizabeth(with her skill maxed) with either Hood or Warspite.

Basically, either with 5 USS or with 3 USS frontline and full HMS backline with a maxed Queen Liz on it.

>2017年9月28日 17:15現在
>本日配信開始を予定している『PaniPani-パラレルニクスパンドラナイト-』につきまして、各ストアへの申請は完了しておりますが、反映が遅れている状況です。
>配信開始次第お知らせいたしますので、いましばらくお待ちください。

Skipping this gacha, have to save up for Halloween
100 rolls in Precis/Belda and got neither

Cool, I already have Warspite/Hood/QE so I'll just grind for Wales drops. Ship building is being a bitch so I'm expecting nothing.

Star Ocean always looks so fun but whenever I try to play I get so fucking bored.

Pani Pani is out~

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.pcat&hl=ja

Rerolling capsule drops from monster is gonna be fucking shit compared to normal gacha rerolls.

is this some maplestory type of shit?

Here we go...

Seem like the space fishing game that copy monster striker is out as well, i see it on qooapp.

Bleach is out.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGNSOULS&hl=ja

Sora umi is out.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soratouminoaida.forwardworks&hl=ja

As promised, I threw a Taylor Swift song in for a possible cover song that Garupa should consider.

Wrong thread pal.

I don't feel like installing a VPN is there a qooapp or apkpure link or something?

First two were from the typical 430 all
But got a second ump9
From 430 430 430 230

what the fuck are we even rerolling for in PaniPani, the capsule opened with some rainbow effects and gave a skill
Also I think the game just died

The 2nd one is on qooapp.

There is no gacha in the game. Characters and items drop randomly from monster in the form of capsules. You need to use gems or ether(gained from killing monsters) to open those capsules before they expired.

that..sounds neat, original, cool idea, guess there's nothing to reroll then is there? I mean what else could therebe in the capsules, weapons ad clothes probably, a skill seems like somethig with more use

>Launch a game
>Whoops servers are fucked

Every time

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/913340841984368641
Looks like they know about the mistake.

I presumed you reroll for one of the featured characters from S capsules.

colopl.co.jp/panipani/character/

Is Panipani down completely or just getting hammered?

Open betas and region-restricted soft launches are supposed to be for them to do a solid round of bug-catching and gauge server loads, but somehow they always still fuck it up on their actual launches.

I know I'm probably just retarded but I've tried tons of ways to just download Japanese apps from the play store but none of them work. What am I doing wrong?

Qooapp or the dozens other sites/apps to download them.

QooApp is pretty slow to update.

I was going to type something up for you, but then I remembered the pastebin guide in the OP is really where I got my methods from anyways, so go read that.

Neika is love

Tenka stream starting soon.

youtu.be/WNhIpMyAsT8

Someone post screenshots for poorfags like me who are stuck on data and can't stream.

Comfy tiem

>Kill stealing everywhere in PaniPani
Although it doesn't seem to matter much yet compared to most other online games.

Hey, at least you're able to play it

>Suddenly got an error and can't enter the game anymore now
Kusopl.

faster for these girls please

I think this new seiyuu just said she voices Doujigiri (red).

UR

What, you can't transfer from iOS to Android for Panipani?

Ayyyyyy

Holy shit that fucking ougi

5* RF JS05

Artist is infukun again, I think?

Looks like his style anyways.

Will she stop translating Horizon?

thanks, what's a good formation around wa2000 rifle? just started playing this game.

Shizuku from Love Live, one of the First Ns to be voiced.

Satellite of Satellite in Bang Dream

Sawara-nee from T7s.

>Got starter character dupes from S capsule in PaniPani
>It increases their grade

I wonder why they using a Google Play account to transfer in Android unlike Shironeko.

Welrod, PPK, Contender/Grizzly and SVD/M14, for your standard speed raifu composition.

It's probably too far out of your range for now so you could just sub her in to whatever squad needs a RF or extra DPS because WA2k is S-Tier in terms of DPS.

Guns that increase damage and crit, she's already one of the fastest shooting sniper in the game.

>Tried the 1st dungeon in PaniPani
>Failed miserably
I guess you need to make a party first like actual MMORPG.

>tfw gems aren't safe

>have to play with other people
might as well play one of those mobile moba shit.

Nevermind. The co-op function is still locked. I guess to get other characters from the capsules first.

Thanks.

So 200 free gems from the download milestone and 100 from the retweet campaign? Nice.

do party buffs and self buffs stack in alchemist code? or is it just better buff overrides shittier buff?

So its a good time to start Tenka now, right?

You mean the one with the Green Dragon Chick?
It's a damn joke, just eat food while auto attacking

When the new limited sord drops.

I don't get how the formation works, the more people in the specific buff area the better it is right?

The quests look easy. Nothing noteworthy other than usual 'please send us shekel we'll give you shitty furniture' quests.

youtu.be/WNhIpMyAsT8
@1:21:45
Wew lad. Her moveset looks cool too with that charge up she's able to do while running. Sasuga tenka goken onee-san.

The 30th at 19:00 JST is when you'd want to start rolling.

>Got S capsule in PaniPani
>Have to open 30 capsules first
I wish there is a way to discard capsules. Too bad it won't happen.

Still need to grind a bit first, I guess.

Nice, thanks.

I love this kind of GF event.

Doujigiri Yasutsuna
Nikkousukezane
Mitsuurokomon Kanewaka
Senji Muramasa

There's a double UR/element specific gacha starting soon, the most popular cards from each element are 5 times more likely to appear also (I believe).

aogiri penta finally designed another character

>2.9/5
Sasuga kusopl

Did they ever optimise the performance in menus? I played a bit when it first launched, and ended up dropping it due to the laggy menus. Battles were silky smooth though, it's always just the menus.

The new update made Sakura's shop Stigmata easier to get. Before you had to farm 27 Ema Board and Fox Mask but now all three only need Fox Mask. All three also needed Red Magatama but now they need Daruma Doll, which is somewhat easier to get.

Both Karen and the fox boss fights give fox mask now. You can also spend your charms to lower the boss' level in case it was getting too hard.

This is the same system they used in their recent baseball game. I think you gained a queue of trash before a rainbow drop would show, so you either had to open all the trash or it would disappear due to a full inventory. Didn't even guarantee a rarity either.

>Need dupes to increase Grade
>Advancing the story unlocks characters expanding the pool

Menus are way faster now. Back when the game originally launched they were slow as molasses.

Her body looked like a busou shinki figure body.

Just use one handgun.
The usual normal lineup is one smg, one handgun and 3 damage dealers, can be snipers or assaults.

Where is the reroll for the students in pani poni, that start one with the blue hair or just no reroll and hope to capsule the other students.

The S capsule guaranteed character or crafting recipe. Too bad clearing all the other trash need ridiculous grinding if you don"t use gems.

No reroll since you need to unlock them first by progressing the story.

Nice. Gonna give it another go.

So no convincing people to take on multiple new wives this time? Good.

>can't login to GF all day long
it's one of those days