fuck FARIGS and fuck FALLEN ELIKSNI

>That one comic of Variks with a massive ass

3RD FOR BEST FACTION WAIFU

post asses

Link it

I've got to get that armor.

I really like that talon shader
then I found out you get it from tess

this is how they get you, I haven't used any shaders yet because I don't like how most look but I like that one

e621.net/pool/show/11775

So Leviathan is fucking terrible, managing to be less fun or efficient then doing public events endlessly.

2 out of 3 strikes are shit.

Is this game over already? Is the general just going to go back to being weird fetish shit by people that don't play anymore?

fem titan asses

if bungie don't get their shit together then yeah
it's just waiting for [event] now

I find Leviathan fun. Once everyone knows what to do and you aren't banging your head against it over and over again wiping. Once you know what you're doing it seems more like a dance or a performance that you've rehearsed. Pretty fun.

I agree with you on strikes though, the vast majority of them are shit.

>Took my Fireteam more than an hour just to get the one with running the ball and shooting the arrows down
It's really satisfying when everyone's cooperating and doing their job spot on.

>get exotic while doing flashpoint
>wings of sacred dawn
>get exotic while turning in purple engrams
>starfire protocol

I'm a fucking void lock give me nezarec's or winter's guile you fucking game instead of half a dozen duplicates of the same stupid dawnblade chests

>Fixed weapon rolls
>Fixed Armor stats
>No discipline, intellect, and strength stats
>No heroic strikes/ modifiers for strikes
>No strike-specific gear
>No individual crucible playlists
LITERALLY what is their endgame?

>Playing campaign on HoW
>You are here to deny Skolas House Kings
>They will not know and they would not care
>The space jews will try to kill you, gas them back
Did Variks have to go there?

>Got a 297 Fighting Lion yesterday night
It's like this game is actively mocking me for not having Vigilance Wing and Sweet Business.

>starfire protocol

Is there a build that uses this properly or is it just useless shit like 90% of exotics? Is there a secret "make Fusion Grenades not fucking awful" button somewhere?

Yeah, before everyone knows the fight or isn't in the groove yet it is very frustrating. Leviathan is the raid that it is the easiest to say "THIS PERSON IS DOING X WRONG". And so when someone shits the bed, yeah, it's understandable to get frustrated.

But Calus, Baths, and Gauntlet are fun to do once everyone is working well together and knows what to do. It's FUN.

Dogs has zero redeeming qualities other than putting up massive DPS if you're trying to 1 phase it.

esports

>implying anyone is going to stream this

So they are fucking delusional?

appeal to casuls so they'll keep coming back

Gardens is so fucking shit. It doesn't help that the dogs break off from their paths, and they seem to get restless whenever we manage to get shit down. It took my team two hours to finally get the hang of it, but then we still haven't finished it. That was last week. We did Gauntlet tonight and attempted Baths before people had to leave.

It's in the Season Pass

Even if you know what to do Gardens doesn't become more fun. My asshole clenches hard even if it's the 5th time I've done it. It just isn't a fun encounter.

>2 hours on gardens
Are you sure it's the raid that's bad friendo?

Gardens is literally the Karazhan Chess Event of Destiny. A shitty gimmick fight that's based solely on just getting lucky with the shit AI.

to appeal to those who can only play the game 30 minutes a week after they work 100 hours and to prevent those from feeling left out because someone who plays more shouldn't get more gear and better gear

>tfw even though synthocepts are a cool/fun exotic they're Mediocre in pvp
>mask of the quiet one gives an invaluable amount of grenade charge back but looks like ass and is wholly boring/passive

Fuck.

Dunemarchers or Synthoceps?

For functionality.

I am the best destiny player in this fucking autistic general.

I am slinging that good dick to all of your cunt mothers. None of you have fucking shit on me. You talk your shit, but wont EVER throw the fuck down.

Fucking pussies. I soloed the prestige nightfall while all you cucks cant even down calus. Pathetic. Stop playing this game. You should all be on your knees blowin my fucking amazing cock.

Zippys a bitch, inters a bitch, don is a bitch, and anyone else I missed is an extra bitch. Fuck all of you

Keep your namedropping circlejerk autism to yourself you literal who.

fuck off

I too know this feeling guardian. Vigilance wing and sweet business seem to be the only two exotics not dropping for me. I even have both their weapon ornaments just sitting in my inventory, mocking me. They also happen to be my only weapon ornaments. Despair.

Both are pretty underwhelming desu.

q-quit it

TrueJiro is my destiny bf

Uriels gift

WELCOME ONE
WELCOME ALL

Dunemarchers take a while to spin up. Synthoceps are much easier to use, but once you get used to them it's hard as fuck to go back because you will constantly go for the punch from too far or too soon to finish someone off.

Pvp or pve?

For pvp they're both ok. Probably dune marchers for faster movement/better slide. Maybe synth if you're running with a team and you are hellbent on using s close range weapon.

Pve use synth.

Is this a new meme?

Use actium war rig for more dak dak dak dak dak
Looks pretty snazzy too

They seem like the best 'upgrade' type exotics honestly.

Punch further or sprint faster. I never really liked exotics that required me to play a 'build' since I don't do much lower-level PvE stuff.

>Stand next to NPC, looking through my inventory
>They repeat the same fucking lines a billion times
UHHH STAY LOOSE STAY LOOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=TPxbelyJcow&feature=youtu.be

how much autism does this require?

kek that pic

>A shitty gimmick fight that's based solely on just getting lucky with the shit AI
>It doesn't help that the dogs break off from their paths
your prism guys suck then
that only happens when the beast handlers get to ground level and are shot near a dog
tell them to kill them at the door they spawn at each side has like 3 so its really not difficult

The group I play with can consistently do 48+stacks on the first run and usually stop at there since its more than enough for each person to solo a dog

a wonderful amount

enough for it to be posted in every thread

>The exo are among the greatest mysteries
>That sells for a FORTUNE down in the city, be CAREFUL
>Jumper was a Guardian, they already respawned
>Did you...Nevermind, you were already there.
>I SAID RELAX
>I admire your work, Guardian

Does he even post here anymore?

Or was he bullied off permanently?

He still plays with /dg/ people but he doesn't post that often.

I think Alpha Lupi is the best general exotic, if that's what you're looking for. Heals you about 40% whenever you use you the barricade.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T CONCENTRATE WHEN I'M YELLING

the only one I don't get tired of hearing from across the other side of the tower

gotta be skullfort innit? more pulse grenades means more killin

Best class setup for solar titan + exotics?

>newfags poking fun at Jiro before knowing him or ever having played with him
Lol i didnt kno generals had memes too xD

>tfw sitting in a pre-raid party chat, trembling with anticipation for my first attempt at leviathan
is my hype unfounded?

jiro is never the one to post the group but often the one to join the group

You can usually find him playing with dragonheart or dub, that's where I see him often now

Skullfort is the best Striker PVE exotic. I think he's talking about general PVP, I feel Alpha Lupi is the best. Dunemarchers are a shadow of their D1 version and Synthoceps don't do much.

Yes. It's worse then vault of glass.

Switching to bottom tree striker with either skullfort or actium. Don't fall for the sunbreaker meme

Crest of Alpha Lupi or Mask of the Quiet One

its super fun first time round,have a blast

No the raid is pretty fun. Just prepare to feel like you're cramming for a test or something. It's a bit to process all at once.

>Bottom
>When you can have double pulse grenades with the top tree
Nice meme

Alpha Lupi

Lion Rampant is LITERALLY the only good looking Titan exotic in the game.

I know,I just want to make solar work.I already know double pulse nades is literally king of all dps but solar just seams much funner imo

More bullets ain't bad. But has very little application for pvp as they offer no direct advantage. Only situational ones.

That's honestly my biggest problem with syntho. They are a situational exotic. They literally only offer an advantage in one situation and the better you get as a player (or just run with a 4 stack) the less and less you'll fall into that situation.

It's not 40%. The health bar doesn't accurately show your life. Half the bar is not half your life.

Try mask of the silent one for top tree striker. The amount of value it gives is incomparable. Especially since it requires 0 change in how you play.

nightfall anyone?

I haven't slept in a few days so don't expect top tier skills, but I hear this one is pretty easy

Good because it goes with my look

>bottom

>1 measly mod slot on every single armor piece
>present mods are restricted to specific slots
>mods do not stack linearly
>cooldown mods are restricted to different slots per different subclasses
>armor attribute mods give a "whopping" single point
>2 cooldown mods take off a maximum 14 seconds
>kinetic mod does fucking nothing

>no Bonus Super energy on Grenade Kills mod
>no Bonus Super on Melee kills mod
>no Bonus Super energy on Secondary Weapon kills mod
>no Bonus Super Energy on Power Weapon kills mod
>no Bonus Super energy from reviving others mod
>no Weapon and movement speed are greatly increased on respawn mod
>no Increased Melee attack speed mod
>no Increased Grenade throw distance mod
>no Gain bonus Melee energy on Grenade hits mod
>no Gain bonus Grenade energy on Melee hits mod
>no Increased Super energy gained from killing minions of the Darkness mod
>no Gain bonus Grenade energy on Orb pickup mod
>no Gain bonus Melee energy on Orb pickup mod
>no Shields start recovery immediately after Orb Pickup mod
>no Replenish health each time you pick up an Orb of Light mod
what the fuck are these fags doing
redo the fucking mod system

so, i want to get Destiny 2 on pc,
base game or base game + dlcs?
I'm not sure if they will release a separate season pass and how much that would cost me on top of the base game.
Also where to get it cheapest? I've been told that buying it from Bnet is bad cause they jack up prices

>he doesn't want unlimited insta healing punches.

Stop playing as a titan

you leave dong and carlos alone

>he doesn't want 2 pulse grenades

>needing 2 grenades

>want to do some sort of self completion thing because I'm bored
>no reward for looting all lost sectors/chests
>don't like much of the different planet armour
>have spent 10+ hours farming to try and get sweet business

What do I do, guys? I just wanna collect things..

Synthos don't look bad if you run Kerak/Terra Concord chest.

>no reward for looting all lost sectors/chests
>he doesn't know

anyone up for a fresh raid in 2 hours or so? my third character is around 295 and hasn't ran it yet. or a callus fight for my warlock would be cool.

Post your name so I can blacklist you.

It's not the need my boy.

It's the power to kill anything in seconds

RumpRustler
But that's okay, I just come here to shitpost

You know Skullfort lets you heal off from a Shoulder Charge as well right?

that looks nice user

WHERE THE FUCK IS VARIKS? My favorite faction are the Fallen because they're a bunch of adorkable fuck ups.

>mfw finally got the raid sword

But you can do that with unlimited punches that keep healing you faster than the enemy can damage you, and it feels SO GOOD. It's fighting the way Shaxx meant you to fight

I heard there is a random emblem you can get that tracks them, but isn't that a random drop?

>got it from the first raid engram from hawthrone

That's the point, double heal, it stacks, you become unkillable at close range
I personally use actium now though, for the added dak dak dak

Its the best sword in the game,but I just wish it didn't look so retarded

You don't get to deal half a boss' health from falling onto the fucker from orbit with your super though

>Can't get Legendary Kinetic mods, so guns without them are useless

Unlimited punches sure sound handy on bosses with a knockback or one hit kill AoE.

Umm, there are weapon attack mods that give +5 to exotics and kinetics?