strawpoll.com/c47cc7xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you make the right choice?

Obviously

>playing as an iguana

>Didn't change her name

>not playing as an undead
>not boning fane

I am curious if there are as many Lizardfags in these treads as it seems or they just spam their degenerate shit a lot. Lets check.

strawpoll.me/14028126
strawpoll.me/14028126
strawpoll.me/14028126

I just came to think of something. For this whole singleplayer playthrough so far, I have controlled 4 "Avatar" origin characters, because I launched the game several times and joined myself on LAN and customized the whole party at the beginning to get a good start.
But some things I've noticed are that I can't swap out my party, they don't seem to have much to say in dialogues, they don't seem to auto start dialogues which I remember would happen when I played the very first time without my own made group, and I have to manually steer every dialogue which is awkward (literally talking to myself in party moments), and I also have to go through the Hall of Echoes stuff 4x.
It's not how it's supposed to be right? Should I just start over? I'm early into act 2 and this just came to my realization now.

Why aren't YOU playing as a sexy iguana?

Of course its not how its meant to be.

Undead is a redundant addition. You simply choose an undead variant of a race.

I remember there was an old poll with 300+ votes where it went Undead Human Male > Lizard Male > Human Male > > Undead Lizard Male > Elf Female > Human Female > Lizard Female > The rest

The fuck is the trick to the cursed revenants in the lizard consulate?

That was about what people were planning on playing rather than what they ended up sticking to once the game was out.

Guys how does the multiplayer work, do I need to have someone to play or are there public lobbies I can join?
I don't have any friends I can bring into this game

There are public lobbies but I wouldn't count on them lasting very long or getting very far

Here is the old poll. It was highly influenced by people wanting to play Fane before we knew anything about undead, though. Many quit on him judging by the discussion in the threads.

strawpoll.com/c47cc7xw

kill mordus or have him train me?

can i just get trained by someone else?

Most interesting companions for a first playthrough?

To be quite honest, this is the first time I even notice the namefield.

Don't fight them. Just fucking run, lockpick the door, use the spirit vision get into the portal. Break Mirrors.

The sheer mechanics of an 8ft tall lizard girl engaging in coitus with Beast is boggling my mind.

You can eat the heart and THEN kill him.
Pick who you fancy. Don't listen to the faggots around here that say "X is better! Y is shit!".

They'll respawn in any cursed fire surface within 20 meters. You absolutely need to cheese the fight by first dousing the whole consulate in fire, then blessing it and getting rid of it before 1-round nuking those lizards.

Or just sneak past them and use a pyramid.

This and many other situation in the game make me feel like they had blessing be free or source points be far easier to obtain earlier on in the game.

Have to put out ALL the necrofire to kill them permanently, and yes it's a stupid mechanic that makes the fight very tedious.

>Beast
The Red Prince is the only real romance choice regardless of what it is you play. He literally has THE best romance dynamics with anyone and perfectly fits into their stories and interactions with his dominant Alpha attitude. Besides Lizards are known to be the best lovers in the realm.

Tornado/vaporize all the necrofire or just run away since you gain nothing for beating them.

Train, then kill.

sauce

I disagree, I love Ifan despite him being a closet furry with his whole dog shtick. Muscled, scarred, facial hair, likes to get drunk and have fun. I'd let him plant a baby in my lizard womb any day.

I liked the Ifan and Sebille pairing. One is constantly described as a feral wolf, the other as a cat, and they have a lot of common background and post-ending future. But I am pretty sure he can;t plant racemixed babies in Lizard cloaca. The Red Prince is luckily there to help.

Is having 2 wits characters really a mistake?

Amen

It depends. If you need it for the crit chance but still want someone else to go before them you can have two.

So I want to make a Lizard that wears plate and uses a staff. How should I go about this?

Upgrade your STR to 14. Then do whatever.

>Investing in Wits at all
It's a useless stat thanks to the roundabout turn system. Do not invest in it.

Guoh on Tumblr, otherwise known as Chivalrous Innuendo, he's the guy who made the original knight saves a kobold princess comic.

>romance Sebille
>cant subdue her and forcefuck her through her slave scar
>she doms you in bed instead
Fucking disgusting. Once she taught me her scar song I should be able to turn on her and turn her into my personal cocksleeve. Larian are a bunch of cucks who are afraid to let the player have real agency because of muh strong wiminz.

>Dragon
>Cat
>Wolf
>Literally Beast
>Demon
>Spooky Scary Skeleton
What did Swen mean by this?

Yeah so am I missing out on a lot of stuff and should I restart while it's not too late?

>crit chance
>useless
stop being retarded. it's absolutely worth investing wits onto one character

You're just too beta to handle her real self without scar and shiet.

>undeadbros the largest groups
>not shitting up threads

>lizardfags not that big of a group
>proceed to spam every thread with the same images and cringeworthy roleplaying
Really puts things into perspective.

How the fuck do I get out of the shadow realm?

well shit nvm then

Anchor icon.

They both shitpost. One spams bone puns and the other spams lewdness.

Elves WW@?

No I just want to put bitches in their place. No female has the authority to be above The Red Prince and act like she has ANY power over me. Real alphas dominate every situation they are in, they do not let bitches be in control or feel like they possess any agency. They make them feel like they are at your mercy and begging for your cock.

>Red Prince being dominant over anything
Oh I'm laffing.

wew

This is one of the most cringeworthy posts I've seen in these threads.

Is lone wolf + tactician actually easier than the traditional 4 man?

Nowhere because you got deathfogged
The Red Prince is the ultimate dominator. He puts the whole world under the claw of the Lizard Empire with his dragon army and iron-fist-ruling.
>t. not playing Red Prince/Lizard Master Race

>tfw Ifan is really a furfag
My sides

>The Red Prince is the ultimate dominator
Everyone knows that's Adramalihk.

t. Adramahlihk

>blows ur candles

Good armor design wasted on the worst race.

Is it worth adding STR to my Mages so they can equip some proper physical armor? They get their physical armor melted way too quickly wearing nothing but Mage garbs.

Get that hot human dick!

>wasted
>worst race
Larian knew which best race was and gave it best armor. Do not be jealous now, warmie.

Just get finesse for balance. Or shield. Like seriously, just go wand + shield.

>hot human dick
>not big lizard cock
You have pretty low standards.

is there any skill tree besides summoning for muh champion and warfare because lol math which should get more than 2 points?

>tfw you have your own personnal cute lizard girl healer
>she'll always do anything for your male lizard warrior, even to the point of sacrificing herself so you can stay alive
Someday my lizard is gonna have his groin aching for some reason, and things will get wild.

Lizard cock doesn't have delicious foreskin to play with.

>no spooks
Feels so fucking good.

>give that scaling remover mod a look on my save just before the final fight
>numbers reduced drastically, but still looks fairly balanced
>take a look at some stuff I looted out of the Doctor's hidden stash
>never actually looked at them before because they were two levels below the actual boss fight
>equipment that grants perma-erratic wisp
>armor that grants perma-wings
>coupled with that shield I found that grants perma-deflect and a sword that auto-taunts
>go back to one of my favorite unique two-handers, some maul I got in driftwood that causes knockdown on weapon attacks
>suddenly a whole world of equipment opens up
This is already amazing.

It seems no one will fight in the Divine Battle with me. Except that damn Dallis and gods, of course.

Custom MC + 3 origins, or which Origin character as MC? How much will the story change? What impact does it have who you pick as your MC, and can you change your Origin MC if you pick one?

Well the ending changes depending who you pick and romance if you pick Origin. You can still play MC and experience a bit of the Origins story, picking Origins just give you a front row seat to it.

Post yfw I'LL YIELD TO NONE

This thread needs perfect dwarven craftsmanship.

How much does the Persuasion stat help, and in what situations? How many points in it do I want for each act?

It's all that matters. That and knowing what to say. You don't punch someone that is panicking. As for how much, dunno. 3 > 4 > 5 possibly

>find out that the source you get from the Advocate on Bloodmoon is from people a demon killed
>companions all come to the conclusion that they deserved to die
Are we the real monsters?

Persuasion is the only Civil stat worth investing in, at least if you're not an absurd power gamer who pumps Lucky Charm and Thievery.

My recent test
24 str 0 persuasion: failure
14 str 1 persuasion: success

Maybe, but you'll have two for the price of one

Seems like you're experienced with this user?

>not liking dick
What are you? Dyke?

>Its the only stat worth investing in other than these other two stats which are very powerful

makes u think

How does the story change whether an Origin character is your MC, or if it's a party member?

Ifan, not in front of the others!

>finished the game
>still no idea what the possessed girl or phoenix egg are supposed to do
I know eating the egg gives you phoenix dive but I already had that.

Persuasion is for roleplaying.

Thievery and Lucky Charm are for removing any and all challenge as you find super powerful gear at Lv2 and steal everything from vendors before selling it back so you have 2000G by the time you leave Fort Joy.

I don't like dick. I like anons who like dick though if you know what I'm sayin ;)

I roleplay as a thief that steals shit and so is very rich

your move mr law man

how fast do I have to be to get the damn Death Fog barrel?

Hey, I figured out what to do with the fish exchange scroll, which was my main quest after finding it in driftwood.

But I am curious how are you supposed to cure the girl as well.

Does savage sortilage affect warfare skills?

why is everybody so gay now are you gay ironically

Jude means jew in several languages.

You don't have to powergame with thieving dude, I just use it to pick locks so I can experience more areas of the game.

Unfinished most likely. Much like crafting.
>LOOK AT ALL THESE USELESS CRAFTING MATERIALS IN THESE NEW AND IMPROVED CRAFTING SYSTEM

You need to be undead or telekinetic.

I only recently found the scroll in my inventory again. I forgot I had it at all.

Warfare skills already crit on their own.

Ifan is hungry for that cloaca.

Ah, too bad
I guess I'll buy it if I can find someone to play with then

>none of the origin party members have thievery
>can't lockpick shit
wat do

Where is that portal supposed to be?