FUCK ANIME

play SSF

shitcrows out

Can someone run these for me?

sure but I keep half the frags

>want to play BV
>but BV is shit

>is shit
It's slow, like 90% of skills in this game, but it's pretty fucking good.

spectre gem should be able to raise 2 spectres if it's level 21

>free
>free

poor freeposter is going to starve

here, have a free

>Works with flicker as it's a teleport

In for a rude awakening

what does?

The pantheon powers that activate on standing still, for example.
And I imagine the damage reduction on the red trail as well.
It used to be that way, doesn't work anymore though.

Well, AA works with Flicker. How is this new?

It shouldn't, since other "stationary" effects don't work either.
Are you just saying it works because "that's how it should be" or did you actually test it?

Red trail gives you frenzy charges when YOU hit something, not when you get hit, right?

what's the best spectre build for HARD_CORE

>max out iiq
>spam instances of torched courts
>use book of regression to avoid drop penalty
>farm massive amounts of the standoff div card
>make dosh

viable?

drop rate penalty would be super small, why bother with the book of regression?
also standoff seems like a shitty card to farm, why do it?

Book of regression?

The Standoff can give you The Retch which is currently worth 16ex on the low end

>Book of Regression is an item that can be used to reduce the player character's level by one. It cannot be traded or placed in the stash. The character must have at least one unallocated passive skill point in order to use a Book of Regression.

the standoff can also give you a shitty prismweave which is worthless and div card rewards are weighted

Yeah, I know it probably wouldnt be worth it. But I liked playing with the thought, the concept of lower level areas having something useful in them is interesting to me

Can confirm. 6 stanoff sets 6 prismweaves.

even with a 6l sire of shards it's not annoying enough, their delay between casts ruin it

give me ideas for monsters to test with pls

Kitava's heralds but they don't use their proj skill that much either, frost sentinels, ST templars ?

Are those Cannibal Flame eaters?

sanguine sisters/blessed sisters they shoot magma orbs but appear to have a cooldown or mana problems or something else

Also, frost elementals with ftostbolts.
Those stupid jumping boomerang prison guards.
EK ninjas from ruined square.

So after discovering I've been an absolute dunce in selling my Harbringer orbs, are ancient orbs worth it as well poeg?

has to be something that can make use of sire of shard or else i would just go with queens escape, so some monster that spams any sort of annoying spell, bonus if they already have innate multiple projectiles

>bonus if they already have innate multiple projectiles
Frost/Flame Sentinels then since they have LMP/Fork spells already. Temple/Heretical Guardians also spams spectral throw and have a proximity shield.

Thats what I had in mind. EK ninjas from oriath square are easily the most annoying new thing. They have some variation of flicker, that they love to spam and also some melee skill.
Frost elementals from reef with frostbolts are just plain op due to frostbolts.
I don't know how they work, but prison guards have this strange orange boomerang projectile that seems to jump off the walls.

none of those more spammy than these magma orb sisters sadly

do you know these monsters exact names? i'm terrible

Not at work, sorry. If I still remember tomorrow, I will post.

Truth Extractor for the bouncing sawblade guys.
Blackguard Stalker for the ek ninjas.
Can't raise water elementals.

Did any of you buy the Diablo 3 Necromancer?
Is that only a damn character for 15 bucks? No new content?

I think so. Never even bothered to pirate the original game for a playthrough, nevermind any expansions/dlc. Only needed to see a random cinematic on youtube and knew I'd never touch it.
Blizzard has transcended beyond cheese at this point, like some suction-induced singularity of cringe from sucking their own dick for too long and too hard.

Yes.

It's pretty sad when there are fanboys defending this at the forums.

>D3 sold 3 million copies its not a dead game you guys

what is the squid monster that fires those slow moving water balls?

The yugul-style mirror ball things?

they look like hollow spheres of water that fly in a straight line, their attacks

>flicker
>for some reason no mana leeched, mana at 0
>VERY slow regen
>cast AW
>instantly full mana
What is going on? This is annoying and almost lead to multiple deaths.

bone husk.

Trust me. Gmp, lmp, echo

Sounds like sea witches. Merveil Blessed/frostbolt? Saw them on this list on github when I started looking into trying out spectres:
github.com/Mattc33/Necronomicon/blob/master/UndeadLibrary.md#merveil-blessed

holy fuck

I need to see this now.

The bone wall might be cancer with shield charge. Think I'll try them in a while though, could be fun.

haha they create walls that block you everywhere. this should be fun to mess with people in beachhead

so im on my first playthrough and just kinda do whatever i want
but now i got destroyed by bosses in act 4, what do?

>The bone wall might be cancer with shield charge.
quartz flask should deal with that

>mfw I see lifelets near me

Best maps to farm for currency?
Tier 1-12

It's phaseable? Nice.
Anyone know where to desecrate? Just need to figure out where to get them and I'll give it a try.

how many 120 es rings GGG made for your build of the week?

spawned on abyss for me
get originals from ossuary

doesn't seem like they benefit from sire of shards

That's just a guardian support, lifecuck

Even better. Two 120 ES rings and ES is viable for nerfs again. Send pob link to GGG.

bone husks are funny, like a small war going on when they're fighting but they are retarded about detonating their bone nova which deals ridiculous damage. spammy as fuck but aren't able to kill stuff at all when they get stuck and have some of the worst spectre ai i've seen

Mfw I take 6 of them into a rota

Then they see my zana is 5 not 7.

I also like to take 6 worm flasks when I trade. So I can ear rape, and one time crash, whomever I was trading with.

two midnight bargains? how do you survive with that

By having 3k es, the belt that is a mini Arctic armour, and mitigation flasks.

Also the bonewall stops things from touching you. Monster ai is fucked.

Got them in crypt and tried a shaped dunes, first thing I got a harbinger pack and a nicely synced bone nova. Jesus fucking christ.
Clear speed was kinda bad, and bone walls seem to stop shield charges regardless of phasing. Boss dps was quite low.
Would need more testing with gems and a better curse setup.

if only they spammed that detonate shit, they would be absolutely amazing, as seen here they just suddenly stop. if they constantly detonated it they could have been the best spectre ever

Yeah they clear packs well when they go all out, but the nova is too inconsistent. Maybe with chain or something, and even then you'd be waiting at the next pack.

Man, sure have been enjoying 3.0

>acquisition
look at that poorfag lmao

Can you pay for my ticket for drink driving? Thanks

what's the most fun class to play? i played Diablo 3 (pls no bully) and i wanna try this gaem

this game is not fun. I'm not even trying to meme, I haven't had fun while playing this game since 2015

Instead of a class, think of a skill or item to build around and then you pick class.
For example, I'm thinking Magma Orb and Sire of shards for launching balls everywhere around me. Now, I could make it either self cast, totems, mines/traps or through Sanguine Sister Spectres. For self cast or totems I'd go Templar ascending to Inquisitor, mines or traps I'd go Shadow ascending to Saboteur and for Spectres I'd go Witch ascending to Necromancer.

then why are you still playing, retard

spectre mechanics and interactions is the only thing that keeps me playing. instead of a dull dps chase it's more like chasing the most powerful or annoying spectre setup

that depends on what YOU like and think is fun
some people love mines, others hate them, I personally love cyclone but most people consider that the lamest most unfun shit.

I want to love mines but everything about them is bugged and I end wishing to be playing traps (which are also bugged, plus cooldown).
Also Saboteur is underpowered.

>everything about them is bugged
what. the only bug about them is the power charge generation node

>poedb tw/us/mon.php?n=Carrion+Queen

hmm

Any build that can make use of Starforge that isn't cyclone slayer?

ive seen some cyclone raiders use it

>Saboteur
That fucking blind branch is such garbage, thank God it gives me an excuse to not run uber lab with that char.

Glacial Cascade mines with a Tremor Rod is really strong right now.

There's nothing special about Slayer and Starforge. I have Raider and Jugg Cyclone using it.

Slayer is however arguably the best class due to all that leech. You could skip VP and still be fine while for other classes it is mandatory.

>go to epilogue, no public parties
>go to hideout, no public parties
>go inside a map, shitton of public parties
What the fuck GGG?

fucking awful design that's what

Guys convince to not play Occultist Blight/death's oath meme build. It looks super bad but i want to play occultist + chaos skill that isn't dark pact or ED.

alright i played demon hunter and wizard on diablo 3, what classes are close enough to that? witch and ranger?

Best way to use ancient orbs?

sell them and buy things.

what other monsters fire magma orbs

Why do they sell for such a high price then?

because rich people use them to get headhunters

guys when will hhc exalt prices drop

this shit is like watching bitcoin it keeps going up and up and im getting more nervous by the minute

gambling addictions.