/tbg/ - Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #003

Previous What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Anyone clear chapter 4 yet? If so did we get a new character or did any get taken away?

They did do the field update to increase the timer to 15 seconds when zoomed in all the way. Should make treasure spot hunting even less hassle. Magnets are still breaking on purple enemies, but I don't know if that's still intended.

Going to try it in a minute after I use the rest of my stamina on Levi.

Nothing changes in regard to party members.

Well that sucks we didn't get a fifth. Thanks for confirmation.

So Leviathan stage had the enemy in the top left corner on floor 1 removed. Rest of the layout is the same. I don't know if they're any weaker or not, since I oneshot every floor. Looks like Leviathan's lost his vertical and lateral ice attacks. I don't see them on the attack list any more.

One other thing I noticed is that the Leviathan event achievements are gone now. I was making progress on the 100 kills one before the update, but the event page is empty now. May be just a display issue, or may be that it didn't carry over from last period.

wow equipment gacha is brutal
nothing higher than A tier, should of probably saved

>should of
You deserve A. It's still 80% chance for the handful of A's. Worth rolling a little if you're still using mostly welfare C's and raid drops.

>Mirage Helm gives you horizontal range
holy shit I didn't know equipment can give you range

So raids are still crashing on results screen sometimes.

Also, looks like regular login bonus is now starting. There's a 14 day rotation with an average of 5 energy per week, 2 Forer Seeds and some other random items and Un coins. RIP launch week login bonus.

The music in the new chapter is great.

Looks like you can't zoom the map way the fuck out any more. Too bad, that made it easy to check for any missed treasure spots. The added movement time is nice, though.

Maybe I'm blind, but stage 4 doesn't seem to respawn treasures on normal play, I've looked over the whole map and can't see anything.

I had the same problem on chapter 2 initially. After a few times farming King Orblings they finally started to respawn.

>rolled on both gachas
>SS spear
Hmm 3 ss equips. But nothing special from guardians.

gonna be a hard life without single rolls

Just wait a week, or you can always do paid singles.

Not him but i'm spending 17 bucks to see how good that rate up is.

>Get a shitload of free energy from varioua bugged achievementa and matinence
>5/5 hero and equiptment, get okay shit for uncapping other stuff
>drcide to buy the 3x rate draw
>Get my fucking holy grail Tsutsura

Muh dik

How much? I tried 6 rolls. It wasn't good.

>Only have A rank weapons and 6 SS guardians
>Roll twice in the weapon gacha, get 1 S and 9 A

Fuck this, I'm rerolling.

I typed this on my phone, didn't check it and now i look like a fucking idiot

I did a 10 roll, got Ken as well

Maybe i should have done a ten but i didn't want to spend that.

You might not get the extra 30 energy. If you do show me please.

>Dr. Cide buying energy
You're opening yourself up to a world of medical puns.

You don't, you get the 50 you start with.

Welp 3 ss weapons i can deal. I just hope I can get better shit later on.

I did a 10 on the x3 and got a bunch of A' s
I deserve this.
I did get 2 kohs (ss fire spellblade) on the x2 though

So I've just started and rushed through chapters 1 and 2, I now have the gacha unlocked. I have 65 energy and I see that it's a Z rate up event. Should I blow all my energy now?

May as well

Aim for Z weapons, guardians are nothing more than movesets.

They are also really useful. If you get a few SS+ weapons go for some Zs after.

So the story is getting pretty nonsensical now
At least in the begining I could stomach it because of choco shotas but I really dont give a fuck what happens to the current party especially Nene, in fact I really hoped they would have left her to rot in that fucking hole

is the Recode button greyed out for anyone else? I used to be able to press it and see what I was missing for the RNA and DNA recodes, but now I just can't press it at all.

Anybody have info on Tsutsura's RNA recode? Wiki only covers DNA so far.

WELL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH WHEN UNION REWARDS ARE Z'S HA HA HA HA

We will see who has the last laugh when I have 2 Z weapons and Tsutsura :^)

The z fetus lady has reward shared with an S unit so I hope her other skill is amazing.

Is raid the best place to grind On ?

depends.. what are you grinding for?

NOT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THATS FOR SURE HA HA HA

>60 dollars

Oh

nooooooooo

>60 dollars
>2 rolls
>got 3 items all with .1% drop rates
I BELIEVE YOU

Why would I count the free rolls from the game my boi?

>have 5 energy
>no way to spend it

>Japs have jewed us into a corner
>Can still grind for free though

TBQH im okay with it

i just want a z i have some SS weapons but my guardians need work.

>Z guardian exp requirements

>rolled equip gacha twice
>a single s is highest i got
Kill me

Are Koh and Ohryu siblings?

Ohryu's bio mentions a warrior clan but doesn't specify a sibling or anything, entirely possible they're just from the same clan.

Lyon and isamu seem way too good to be B

What's so good about them

They look too similar - They've got to be related

lmao people on the leddit are complaining about Mistwalker "tricking" them because they thought 3 energy gacha was gonna turn into 5 energy gacha?? wth?

Reddit tricked them into thinking that. What would even lead them to believe that?

>30 compensation energy
That was a pleasant surprise.

it's been a fucking week and I still can't start the game because of "connect to server error"

what the fuck

>Tfw want Z stuff
>if I reroll my SS stuff I lose the extra 30 energy
It's not fair.

that little alien thing looks really bad

Alright so I spend a while rerolling and think I finally got something decent, but I do want to ask for opinions
SS: Gantt, Melba, Brone, Tomahawk, Ken
Z: Xena

Oh, you can swipe down on the summon page to see more banners. Didn't know they had a pay energy only banner

Why do all the qts have shit skills. I want to use Shalulu but outside her heal, the skills are worthless atm. Meanwhile, some fatass I own has heal + control time.

Good units yeah, what about equipment?
Unfortunately in TB 2, you need a mix of both

Brone + Xena is going to be an incredibly useful combo when desirable items become farmable - I would be hard-pressed to reroll just for that reason alone, but if you didn't get any SS or Z equipment, you might want to try and get some friends with good aoe just to clear things a lot faster

didnt roll equipment yet, if these character are enough I will start rolling gear with any excess energy I get

Xena, Brone, and Ken are more than enough

You have more SS than people that settled for just SS so spending energy on just equip isn't a bad call.

>so spending energy on just equip isn't a bad call.
until powercreep starts

who's to say that powercreeped equipment won't be introduced? either way we're all fucked

Can I transfer my account to the same phone if I want to reroll a few times? I have a decent account, but don't have any Z guardians or weapons.

That's kind of the whole point of the account transfer function

Well, I didn't know if it had to be a new device or something like that.

>52 energy
>don't want to spend it
I kind of need a weapon, have two z guardians and z armor from my rerolls but no real good weapons, using b magic weapons and have like an s sword.

spend it

Hopefully we get more maintenance fuckups and get lots of energy while these gatchas go on.

Story spamming is the best way to grind out Bonus % right?

>still no sort function possible

I've been told to just farm the 3 king orbs in ch 2 so you can get both don't at once. Seems to work so far unless someone figured out a better way.

I'm pretty sure m def up is being labeled as m atk up on guardian descriptions still.

Do you get the 31 energy when you reroll, or is that only for existing accounts?

it's funny to me how they talk themselves into thinking the 3 energy cost will be gone by the end of the week and spend loads of dollars rolling then get upset when their own assumption isn't reality

I think they assumed it would cost 5 energy because of TB1 but anyone would understand that a single roll was more valuable in TB1 than TB2

which Z weapons are good again?

He said next week

So what are you guys doing with Samatha? Did you go for Doublehand because sexy art even if some people are saying its shit or went against the mainstream.

I went with RNA because even if doublehand is bad, it's only one bad slot compared to two bad for the DNA.

Got a second Djagos, is feesing the new one to the old one the best thing to do?

Also have people been refunding their purchases yet? curious if they are banning people again for it

Anyone has Mukumba DNA form (loli with a robot horse)? Does she have innate range on her skills?

Second crush gets a innate range of 2 tiles in a cross shape at level 70 currently, it upgrades again at 90 but it's got weird wording that sounds like it's a downgrade.

Level 5/3 death are a room wide aoe and do exactly what you think they do.

I'd go with +4s control time anytime. And Doublehand isn't bad, could make and argument that it's a wasted slot on a spellblade, but it's not bad. Plus, RNA does more damage.

But I have no idea how capsules work on DNA. They were quite powerful in TB1.

It was, but they changed their mind and kept the 3 energy. Frankly complaining about that is dumb, though.

Thanks! It might upgrade to hit corners, think I have seen that, but couldn't remember. Would make sense, since just a cross would be kinda pointless - she has Weapon Mastery, which would easily take care of that.

It might? The wording is honestly really weird. She's worth using for the two level deaths though imo.

>First and only time i bought mobage shit was TB1 1
>Got literally all dupes below S on a Z raised pact
>Got a refund
>2nd time i bought mobage shit was 30 minutes ago in TB2
>Roll in 3x gatcha
>Dupe Sun Orb and Sun blade
>Battle-R and Kwantas
>rest of roll is dupe B class units
Refund came within 30 seconds of filing it. Wonder if its cause I dont buy IAP so they arent suspicious of my account or cause theres alot of refunds from TB2

>100 luck Levi
>100 luck Orbling king
>Got all weapons (and Ascension copies) from raid
>Got multiple helmets from Levi

GIVE MORE CONTENT NOW!

How does level x death work?

If next weeks chapter doesn't give another character I think a lot of people are gonna be disappointed.

It does exactly what it sounds like, kills anything that has a level dividable by the x. There is a fair amount that's been immune so far, bosses and the metals have both been immune, but all the trash leading up to levi has been vulnerable so.

Are you not scared of your acc getting banned?

why would i be. All i have on it is Djagos the rest of it is shit. The game isnt in a great state right now as it is, so if I were banned i would just come back later when they add more content but most importantly fix all the bugs and main gameplay issues i've been having non-stop