Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Broski btfo edition

play Cummy's game

Cammy is best girl

Damn, Chun looking mommy as fuck

who did nemo play before urien?

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

I think that "no adult sponserships" thing hurt him because he was sponsered by a vaping company. But he's still around.

Cammy is a meme

play games

Nobody here plays fighting games.

Battle by the bay was evo in all but the name. All the same guys competed and people traveled from across the world to play there and it was run by the same people.

>B-But it had a different name!

Broski is retarded.

What a pathetic sponsorship that would be, fits Sanford perfectly. Does he play any relevant games or only dead games?

I REALLY like Millia bros

I don't think people struggle with the actual HP loop, they get stuck on cancelling in and/out of flight, since you need to do HPxxFlight into LP into HP and then you just go gorilla on LP+HP

Plus some characters have different timing or little adjustments. Ultrons HP, for example, has more frames than Morrigan's HP, so if you're used to doing the combo with Morrigan, you'll find you're actually cancelling Ultron's initial HP mid-animation. Ultron's flight also propels him up a bit meaning you need to super hop instead of super jump more often than not, or else your LP after activating flight will whiff.

She's pretty much the worst.

Broski got BTFO edition

S H I P O F T H E S E U S

Boatsluts fg when

anyone rev2 pc eu?

smash bros

He plays mvci and Tekken, used to play SFV but I think he's changed his mind on the game

Delet

Playing doa on xbone right now.

what

what

Are you all ready for Sonicfox the Mad Titan?

nice

>he has a discord

Can't, will be at Uni all day long.

You know Evo 2002, the first evo after the name change was held in Los Angeles?

Evo 2003 and 04 were in Pamona.

Please stop opening your mouth broski, I don't know how harder you can get BTFO

I don't think he has what it takes to beat FChamp, but I'll cheer for him or someone else to beat the flip.

I don't think anything can confirm someone's diaper baby status more than them thinking a Capcom game failing is the end of fighting games. Alpha, EX, and SF3 were a string of terrible games until third strike came out and yet the period those games came out is when the FGC really started taking root. Let's also not forget vanilla SF, a not great game, had almost 10 years separation between it and third strike and yet the FGC was fine.

There's more to fighting games than Capcom.

Asking again,

Anyone interested in a steam account with SFV and T7? I'll trade it for a copy of Xrd Rev 2

Buy his costume.

Uh that thought experiment proves you though, lmfao

No atago no buy.

>philosophical thought experiment
>has a right answer

uh

How come fchamp sounds like a stereotypical gay guy.

Its not as bad as floe's fat grandma voice but still.

then play games tomorrow

broski is the embodiment of that chumbawumba song right now, it's all cool tho I still like that dummy

because he's probably gay as fuck and is a big nerd

>F.Champ
>growing old
>growing fillipino'r
>Sonicfox
>Young and Virile
>takes the knot
Can't compete mate. Dawgmamu can only carry him so far.

>He plays mvci and Tekken
He must be very irrelevant in Tekken then considering I've watched most tournaments this year and have yet to see him. Then again he's probably a WNF warrior and I never watch that. Wonder who he plays though.

he is gay

Because he is gay.

He still live on EC I think. He plays King iirc.

That I will. My stick broke though, so I'll practice with keyboard for a bit.

solid opinion, my man

Cammy makes me solid.

people still only played capcom games in that time

Explain.

vega

If hes gay whys he so rude then

Why do people think she's evil?

anypony sfv eu?

Play Ruby

good to fuckin hear bruv.

>gays can't be rude

he's a gay chad

how can eastern anime girls compete?

She's rude af.

Because he's pinoy and he grew up in California

ponytail cammy >>> normal cammy

>that sbo where sako had long ass hair

wew.

The expirement posits an axe. Say a king gave you an axe as a reward. after a while of regular use, the handle needs to be replaced. then after a while the blade.

after a while, after you've replaced the entire thing, is it still the same axe the king gave you or not?

If broski had finished university he would have known that many thought experiments do have answers that vary from situation to situation. In the case of BbTB being renamed to evo, keeping the same players/to's and what have you for many years, and still being THE tournament, yes it is still the same tournament.

>He plays King
The calling card of people who aren't good at Tekken. He's a solid character but majority who play him suck at the game.

Is Menat good for a beginner?

((darkstalkers)) propaganda

>being this much of a casual

>190724452
>>Veeky Forums

>majority who play him suck at the game

this is true for literally every single character that has ever existed in any game

He also used to play Jack and Ganryu in like T5. But I haven't seen play, so Idk if he's any good.

beginner waifu

KOF king is for true high iq players

Is it normal to want Iori Yagami to fuck my boypussy?

None that gripped the entirety/majority of the FGC. There are other fighting game studios besides Capcom.

Good enough. Winning EVO back then doesn't have the same impact than nowadays since it was smaller, but I guess that's besides the point.

yes, totally normal. 95% people here want the same thing

post king bubble meat

what happened

>not kim

Obviously but I'm talking about people who actually know how to play the game at a basic to moderate level.

Seems he likes the big dogs of Tekken. Outside of Ganryu though he seems to exclusively play the "solid at fighting games but not a native tekken player" characters, which makes sense.

broski got btfo

Broski got fucking scrapped

how

I would like to know more

those are internal jokes from our discord. one day you'll get an invite if you're cool

He's just talking about shit he doesn't know about

>play DOA
>pick male characters

Why didn't he just say "Oh shit I was wrong, my bad"

Yeah, pizzas are pretty kawaii, I agree.

Jahn Lee is fun as fuck I don't even care.

>Not playing Ryu "pussy destroyer" Hayabusa

i feel like if i close this GG training mode i'll instantly lose everything i've learned so far

ive been boaring for 4 hours straight...

ponytails are ok, but twin braids are still the goty hairstyle

Pretty much exposed himself as a '09er. He didn't know that Cammy won an EVO before, some guy said that she indeed did win an EVO, when the event was called Battle by the Bay, but he kept acting like he was right when he wasn't.

Post Alex

STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

can you remove the jacket? webm please senpai

BASED BIG DICK BASS WORKING THE WAIFUFAGS

Yes and no