/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stormcloakpost

Go on any neat adventures lately /tesg/?

Replaying Dragonborn for the first time since 2013

My eye is itching

Is there a retard-proof of making followers? Ideally something like importing racemenu presets into the CK or TES5Edit or something like that?

waifus

lore

harmony

Not sure what that user meant about the Beasts of Tamriel mcm being confusing, when I tried it out about a week ago it was pretty clear. It was divided into subsets like animals, daedra, and then each creature was listed with a checkbox you could enable or disable. Next to each creature there was also a spawn test option to spawn one on your spot, which I thought was neat and helpful in deciding what I wanted to keep.

this!

>when you place apples on the triggers for that cool fire effect

>Letterbox

I kept dying 4 times in a row to one OP daugr then crashed

>not capping the FPS at 24 and playing with letterbox on for that authentic cinematic experience

Does it cost stamina to successfully block? Is there a shield sunder perk where I can cleave through their defense?

You know for what else you can use your two hands?
:^)

I removed Dyndolod and finally managed to go outside and fight two dragons at once without crashing. Good shit. Although Conjuration is garbage as a melee warrior, I've gotta think about a way to make a death knight work somehow.

How do I eliminate stutters?
Feel weird to finally hit 60fps but still getting pauses every 4 seconds

Port game to another engine. Good luck.

Mihail's all-in-one pack is planned for December apparently

Don't worry, if a content club release breaks your free mod it's obviously because it does the same thing but better so just buy it. problem solved :^)

Hopefully it'll have a MCM option to pick and choose, cause while I love the guys work, some creatures im not a huge fan of.

Any news on that Morrowind land mod he was working on?

Reduce distant shadows quality and use an ssd

certain enblocal settings can do this
high ugrids/lots of objects nearby can do this

But I'd check your enblocal.ini first. Make sure disablepreloadtoVRAM and enablecompression aren't active

What are the chances of TES 6 just being a cash grab like fallout 4/Creation Club?

That would be extremely disappointing to me as Skyrim seemed like a really bug improvement over Oblivion in every way except the skill system.

Thanks. I got the ssd already, I'm gonna try tweaking these settings. I was actually trying to have the best and longest shadows I could possibly get, it's a shame to lose this

Bethesda games with better engine when

Also oldrim won't get this Creation Club bullshit, right?

100%, as the CC is going to prove that people will pay for whatever useless garbage they decide to shovel into consumers' gullets.

How else do you achieve true kino?

Every aspect of human life degrades every year

You mean you're not okay with buying bethbux to get 25 color variants of the mudcrab? Why do you hate modding?

I guess I'm just a fag lol

At least lewd mods aren't allowed to CC

It can only be kino if it's 720p 24 fps.

So is the CC still doing that daft as fuck thing where it downloads all the mod assets except the .esp, regardless of whether you've bought it or not?

>SE
Nigga pls

>that user that talked shit about white, gold, red and snow tower when it's even said in the fucking game

Actually I'm thinking about TES VI because there no way CC won't be fully integrated to it.

Nigga I'm still running oldrim, I just wanna know whether they've stopped being absolutely retarded yet

I hope someone pirates the mods and ports them to oldrim just so I can spite todd by having them in my load order

PSA
CC updates include core scripting changes which can break mods which use the same core scripts. It does add functionality that can be added to SKSE64. Examples in the first update are GetWarmthRating() and IsOverEncumbered() which are used in the Survival mod.

I guess uploading lewd or controversial mods to the CC in an effort to shut it down is out of the question.

>I guess uploading lewd or controversial mods to the CC
So you don't know what the CC is or how it works.

I know how it works, I was considering the possibilty of a modder who was invited by Bethesda sneaking in a controversial content as a statement.

Is there any info on what some of TES' boozes are made of?

>Shein is a cheap and mild wine brewed from comberry
>Mazte is a very cheap alcoholic beverage made from fermented saltrice
>Greef is a cheap brandy brewed from comberry
>Telvanni Bug Musk -not a beverage, made from Grazelands beetles
>Skooma is an illegal narcotic made from moon sugar
>Nord mead is a cheap alcoholic beverage made from fermented honey
>Cyrodilic brandy ??
>Flin is an Imperial whiskey
>Vintage Dagoth brandy ??
>Sujamma is a strong spirit made from ??
>Vintage Brandy is an expensive Morrowindian brandy made from ??

>nothing from the barhand in Riften

Don't be so ded

revive!

This is a necromancy-free zone. Cease this at once.

What're the biggest effects on loadscreen times? Textures? Scripts? ENB? Or other?

Best civil war mods?

ENB is only loaded once when you run the game

>necromancy-free
oh my

Dunmer really like their booze to have variety.

if they weren't alcoholic edgelords maybe they'd still have a homeland

Lots of cough medicine.

>necromancy free
>posts dead characters

>playing redguard
>tryna be a gud boy
>returning an item out of goodwill
>she says this

shiieeeet being a redguard just means free pussy doesnt it

Is there a mod with similar premise on Skyrim? If you leave your wife at home and if you didn't visit her frequently enough, you might find a random Redguard sleeping in a bedroom with her? That's my fetish, don't bully.

No really...

What the hell is wrong with you americans-nords...?

*blocks your path*

I'm conflicted between wanting such qts in my MW and not wanting the entire ashmound hellhole island to be filled with gorgeous people

*marries a dunmer*

>ESL snek carries a hammer
Very funny, Zenimax.

>stabs with weakness to shock 230%
>FEIN ZIG ROHN
>eat elsweyr fondue
>drinks elixir of extra magicka
>drinks fortify destruction 230%
>dragon's attacks can't penetrate ethereal
>charges up lightning storm kamehameha
>ethereal wears off
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>lightning damage blocks dragon's shout ability completely
>holds button for 10 seconds until dragon dies

What's so funny about the hammer?

>Have Immersive College of Winterhold installed
>CTD when I read a book
Any ideas on what could be wrong? Says its only overwritten by ELFX and Immersive Jewelry.

>dead

So... Elder Scrolls 6... when it gonna happen?

E3 2019

When they get rid of Gamebryo

2018 some time will be announced that they are working on it, they alraedy are, then 11 months later will release.

Hey they said it was immersive. Some books aren't supposed to be read by mortal eyes.

but they did, we're on the totally different creation™ engine©, how else could something as groundbreaking as the creation℗ club℠ work?

>*marries a dunmer*

You poor poor thing,what on earth did you do to deserve this horrible fate?

Weren't you supposed to be banned for the second time this week?

WOAH THERE

i was told, from a professional insider source that sleeps with todds wife, that textures are in fact NOT content. They are NOT modding content. So that recolor is actually completely new, unique, bethesda made free dlc content.

And since we know that textures are not modding content and only stuff that was never released before is allowed, they can't be "variants" but they are all unique, free bethesda made DLC content.

Please get your facts straight, thanks.

- love, tra- i mean Todd!

Pretty much textures. ENB is kinda disabled for the duration of the loading screen. Although startup loading time may be longer with an ENB that features many LUT's

he stole an ancient nord pickaxe

>*marries a dunmer*
Quality choice.
Provided you keep her from whoring herself out on the side. Unless you're into that I guess.

How do you ban somebody with virtually unlimited IPs?

>n'wahtorare

>professional insider source that sleeps with todds wife
I laffed

>Good thing none of these are in Legends, faggot

wait they actually adapted a /tesg/ character into a legends card?

Notify all janitors of behavior and mark him as ban on sight.

Anywhere I can find the lux collection broken down with images so I can browse it?

Yep.
(((Snek))) even gets a bit of the profits every time his card is played.

Which would then completely defeat the purpose of forcing him to use a trip in the first place.

Someone actually managed to remake Skyrim but worse?

I didn't know you could make weapons from dragon bone, I spent all my time using Molag Bal's mace because I love maces and it had a cool enchantment. If I remember correctly? What was the enchantment, filling soul gems?

It will be even less of an rpg then Fallout 4 was, expect more dumb down bullshit that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

It will be such a shitshow that it will spawn untold controversy and damage the Bethesda name even further, forcing them to go back to the old formulas that made morrowwind and oblivion good.

>ban on sight
This is not a thing on Veeky Forums. Tumblr or Reddit, maybe, but not Veeky Forums.

The content goes through QA internally, lad.

>beth QA
>catching a problem

Any good first person animation mods, addition or replacer?

>it'll be a linear action adventure game where you choose from three preset characters encompassing all of the thief/warrior/mage skills respectively, with a few A or B choices and quicktime events

>come across that Talsgar guy who wanders
>he's finishing up soloing a group of bandits including a chief in steel plate
damn those bards are strong.

no sorry, theres none

Being immortal greatly helps you in battle after all.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/?