Hello Veeky Forums!

Hello Veeky Forums!

I’m sick today, but I’ll still be doing another round of Madman pump today at 11am EST...

For all the haters and trolls out there, people know what they’re getting into here. This is the lottery, the russian roulette of crypto.

Please remember, crypto is the WILD WEST. There are no rules, no regulations, just a bunch of people with some money trading imaginary coins back and forth trying to get rich.

You don’t play madman pumps because you want a safe long-term investment.

You play madman pumps because you want to go all out and take risks.

So if you’re only here to harass the people who like to play Madman, then gtfo. We don’t need your negativity.

But if you’re here to play, then enjoy the rocket ride. Stay safe out there everyone.
Again, announcement goes out at 11am, it will be on Bittrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pfSzD
musicoin.org
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where my Mad Men at? :D

New here. Hey, at least you are honest about what we/you are doing. Its not like we are investing in grandpa tier shit here.

Welcome :D Thank you!

That’s exactly whatI’ve been trying to tell people. Good luck today

HONK HONK

What's the discord bro?

I lurk on some general cryptocurrency discord another user invited me to. I don’t use discord a lot, more of a Slack guy.

But i mostly communicate through the madman email address: [email protected]

Found it: discord.gg/pfSzD

If i’m ever online, feel free to reach out via private message

I don't hate what you're doing. I mostly hate your face and your bullshit.

Music to my ears

Indeed ;)

dude, i get it. The face was a poor call. you’re absolutely right.

I should’ve come up with some other way of identifying the real madman. But i didn’t, so now you’re stuck with my ugly mug haha srry

If I was to build something like this again, I would use a symbol next time.
Maybe one of my tattoos, that would’ve been smarter lol

Remember to email if you want the pick early.

[email protected]

that’s not the email, please stop scamming people.

- madman

i respect this guys hustle, i think its smart and hes making money so hey who can complain. But dont come on here and prey upon the very same board that you come from in other words dont shit where you eat. I dont believe in paying for tips and im sure other successful anons must feel somewhat the same way. there is NO way that the picks you pull have any meaning or any sure fire way to actually even take off. Just a WARNING to be careful guys please dont throw away your money if not even you know what you are doing with it, not only with madman but crypto in general. and if you do pay for picks and your small brain cant scrao together that almost EVERY one of these coins should be dumped within 2 days you are an idiot these are all PUMPS yes but they are also DUMPS.

Thats why they call him the madman

Thank you user :)

Correct, my picks do not have any meaning. These are all shitcoins. Every coin being shilled on this site is a shitcoin. EVERY. COIN. IS. SHIT.

We do not buy these coins because they provide real value to the world. We buy the coins because they shoot up and down seemingly randomly and if we play it right we can win big.

I sell the tips because if you get in early you can make gains like madman does. I think the .2 BTC is a fair price for that privilege.

--

The ONLY long-term hold that has the madman stamp of approval is BAY (disclaimer: i’ve been holding 650k bay since 360)

XBC BitcoinPlus pump is awesome, Thank You Madman!

I made insane money (over 100BTC) with this

This guy is trying to trick you, he has edited the text of the email.

I can not and will not take credit for the BitcoinPlus pump. Madman is not planning on pumping BitcoinPlus anytime soon.

Appreciate the honesty mate

You made over $100,000 on yesterdays XBC pump alone?

Fucking congratulations.... I don't really believe you but god damn. Good job if you did.

The ONLY way that this Madman bullshit works is if I continue to be an honest and trustworthy source.

I'm ready to make some fcking money !

you retard faggots are buying the coin right now and will (((announce))) the pump at 11 when you start to sell
no one can be this retarded

Inb4 Music coin.

i bought that shit at 270 and sold at 1130. if it pumps again oh well MONEY IS MONEY

>people know what they’re getting into here. This is the lottery, the russian roulette of crypto.

Hopefully. Just in case this doesn't hit home: The people participating after the public announcement was made in this thread are the primary victims of this pump and dump scheme. OP and five other people have inside knowledge and slowly buy the coin across several hours and then immediately before the announcement. Then they switch around and sell their holdings for the now pumped price to the people in the thread trying to jump the bandwagon. After two minutes it's usually all over. The insiders have sold their coins and whoever didn't get out early enough will be left as bagholders with over-priced coins.

People in the thread would only benefit if the tiny initial pump would trigger a larger ralley. So far - with the volume usually being well below 10 BTC - this has never happened. Equating this scheme to the "lottery" or to "russian roulette" is a pretty apt description. This is gambling and is designed to lose you money - know what you're getting into. If you decide to play, you have no-one to blame but yourself.

where can i buy Music coin ?

But if i jump on the bandwagon fast enough and sell at the peak i make some cash.

[email protected]

Bittrex. Buy some anyway shit is mooning hard.

>Russian roulette
With five chambers loaded maybe. Like you said, anyone hearing after the announcement is designed to be the victim.

Bittrex

thats the trick with anything like this shit even stocks. buy at a good price sell for a good profit. all timing.

What exactly is Music coin ?
link to the website ?

musicoin.org

All here.

another pump and dump that was found last night i believe maybe even known about earlier. it is going up alot of people are buying, if his pick is music by CHANCE it will shoot up hard and sell at any point while it is HIGH, dont WAIT dont get greedy make ur money and get out. all you losers love the coins tech or this or that shut the fuck up. these are PUMP AND DUMPS

Its not just a pump and dump, it has some longterm potential. That said I'd be nervous about buying in over 1k if you're a day trader which it seems like most here are.

MUSIC is not the pump today guys, but who knows ;) maybe it will be one of the future madman pumps.

Definitely a lot of hype around MUSIC, i have my eye on it.

>5 minutes

Reporting for madman memes

Magi (XMG) ~10BTC volume in the last 24h and a lot of buy 24h ago!

you pump. madman dumps

I keep my eyes on you, madman. If it works out this time I'll join "the five" tomorrow.

TWO MINUTES TO BLAST OFF!

Madman picks ERC.

Go. Go. Go!!! good luck to everyone playing

>if his pick is music by CHANCE

He doesn't pick by chance. He has to make sure there are no sell-walls, so him and his buddies get priority on dumping their coins. If he didn't pick carefully to optimize his chances, I'd be very disappointed.

I do a lot of prior research along with a buddy of mine. We have our eye on MUSIC

Are you pumping it?

bullshit
im out
go kys madman

i ment as in chance that his pick will even do anything in terms of growth, lord knows none of these people are buying a fucking whale load. but there are lurkers.

not even on bittrex you cunt

redpill me

Madman picks ERC! it is on bittrex

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC

this is sad....

Well fuck haha...

I’m willing to admit when I’ve failed and this was a massive failure. Kinda embarassing. I will figure out what went wrong and work on improving for tomorrow.

Tomorrow’s pump will be the biggest one yet.

utter twattery

Well you won't have my NEET money, that's for sure.

Absolute failure on my part guys.

I’m done with this low volume shit, tomorrow will be MUCH better. I’m working on improving this madman shit everyday.

RIP madman fags

So tomorrow won't be a low-volume shitcoin?

Are you going to pay me for my losses? I gave you 0.2btc.

I dont think hes going to pay you for your losses user

No tomorrow’s coin will be an actual decent piece of technology. Stay tuned.

but user, are you sure?

surely the M A D M A N has a conscience?

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!!! FUCK U FAGMAN

Bro, i just lost ~$1,200 on this shit. You want your money back?

shoot me an email, i’ll see what I can do.

Post your lost

That's what you get for making me lose $15.

lol you think he actually lost money?

textbook

definition

of

lol you think i actually lost money?

MASSIVE GAINS

lmao nice pump fags

>when a bunch of guys try to pump a 11btc vol coin

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I know, it was an absolute failure! LOL

Tomorrow’s pump will be better. I’m done fucking around with this low volume shit.

Low volume coins were just the first phase of the madman business plan.

- madman (op)

oh i screen capped this bad boy. i suggest we all do the same, who knows maybe tomorrows will be better.... or worse! NOBODY CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE, all you fags gotta learn that.

>when a bunch of guys try to pump a 11btc vol coin

If anything, it was highly appropirate, given that their total pump volume was only about 1.3 BTC, expended in the two minutes around the full hour. The guy cashing out at minute two got his money's worth (probably not enough to cover the insider fee though). Nobody after that though.

The problem was not finding enough idiots to jump the bandwagon. Which is the way it should be, given that they tried to scam their fellow 4channers.

>tfw forgot about the upcoming pump

I'm so fuckig glad

Can we have a damage report on the madman scamman P&D ?
Come on user, don't be shy.

Bought at 4800, sold at 4999 under a minute

>tfw I thought it was an hour later and missed it, god am i happy about that

I bet you didn't have such an adrenaline rush in a long time. Congratz nonetheless

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE