Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw&feature=youtu.be
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>don't dick android girls
Look at this flaming faggot.

>Last thread: 190415967
One-way trip, it looks like.

So, who are you drawing for the weekend hannies?

Risna being beheaded by Kayblis after her purple wig falls off mid rape.

why are shizuka and sill so expresive

>purple wig
?

Kamilla's haircolor is a light purple.
Or lavender, kinda.

I know Japanese. The story just didn't seem to capture my attention for some reason and I felt like I was going in circles getting no where.

Which Rance games you liked the sotry?

4 days

First time playing BBA and I'm in the national chapter; is there a way to heal units that isn't taking them out of the action for a turn or speaking to them during the conversation phase?

Rance was better when he was a constant grump. I don't like his cocky smile he wears now.

>his cocky smile he wears now
>now
He's been like that since VI.

I think user meant that up to Rance 6, his default image had a bored expression (but he always had many other expressions too on each game). While on the games released after 6 his default image tend to be a smile.

this

from memory no

>While on the games released after 6 his default image tend to be a smile.

He's no longer some random chump from Ice anymore, but a fake hero who's saved quite a few countries (and has gotten quite a swollen ego in the process). So the default smirk on his portraits fits his character transition.

>no footsoldier in the front row
>a single All Guard footsoldier is your only defense
>front row gets SHIMAZUED
>wtf this sequence of events could not possibly have been predicted

TOSH

footsoldier instantly get killed by shimazu anyway lmao

Does Naked Sill top skill looks like a dialogue box? Same as Peruele top one.

Come on user, there's much more in that screenshot that you could've picked on.

>Demon Army on turn 74
>even bothering to fight the brothers in the True Route
>Natori and Kenshin but no Dousan or Uruza
>not Alt+s to screenshot
>Seigan only being protected by All Guard vs 2 Ninjas
>no Tactician

>Demon Army on turn 74
what's wrong with that?

Wrong thread?

1 down, 31 to go.

like how if they had chosen one of the countries leaders to control the unified army, chances are that leader would prioritize their own country and army. But because they all deeply trust Rance, they would be okay with his choices even if their own country is being neglected.

I can see them retreating all the way to Leazas land since it's an actual hospitable enviroment as opposed to Helman, and Zeth is way too close to Kayblis's Faction.

Seems like they will be defending each territory, with the Helman image showing the army all stationed around the capital.

>Helman pulls Fabian Tactics against the Monster Army

The fifth gourd doesn't autobreak until turn 90, so by breaking it much earlier than that (probably around turn 60 in user's case, given the 10-ish turns between the temple event and the Demon Army spawning) you've denied yourself the opportunity to exploit some free time.

Abandoning Zeth sounds like a non-starter, you're basically giving them Kamilla if you do that and that would be suicidal

She isn't more dangerous tahn all the other dark lord at this point. Once you have all of them invading, you're not at one more.
But loosing the country with the most mages and old technology would be dangerous.

What are you talking about? Kamilla has been swayed by Rance's dick, and will fight against Kayblis

>Last thing she did was swear revenge
>Still thinks he killed Reincock
yeah, no

Besides do you think Kamilla is going to be another side bitch to Rance? She's queen bee or nothing

You have an interesting headcanon.

>new DK route is actually Rance + Kamilla

I'd rather have Satella, thank you.

Satella end only works if she ceases to be a dark lord so that she can become preggers

I don't have an impregnation fetish so I don't care.

>become Demon King
>just order female dark lord to love you

You can order her to do whatever you want, but I doubt you can order her to forcefully feel love towards you.

Kamilla is better than Satella

>Rance Imperial Juice actually is a Balance Breaker and is capable of impregnating Dark Lords

I hope we actually do get to see Kamilla again and have some sort of amicable resolution there

Too bad she's just going to get brought back to get raped or killed by Kayblis, the end

objectively wrong

Lazy queen who needs to be pampered >>>> sensitive body with overconfidence

>even bothering to fight the brothers in the True Route
>not repelling their attacks only because you can
I managed to repel all their five attacks once in a 2S run. I even got lucky and captured Agireda.
>Yoshi: Teru
>Kazu: Uruza
>TOSH: One footsoldier with high INT and Protection Paper
>Iehisa: Some tacticians
>Agireda: Literally Ranmaru with Light Attack and Shizuka
Surprisingly, I only had one death on that shit, and it was just a generic unit against Kazuhisa.

Pi-R:
Do you know what the plan is for long names in SR for battles (Yamagata Masakage for example). Is Arunaru just planning on using only a single name, or will there actually be text scaling or a two-line format for names?

Decided to do what would be a 5SNB run if it weren't for the fact that I've taken Elina. I'm interested to see just how much easier she makes thing. What's the bet that I 5-oil?

I have no idea what the plan is, but I have complete confidence in SLC's text-manipulation skills.

If you get the turn 3 declaration, and have elena, I'd say about 80% if you know what you're doing.

Honestly her all-guard might be what wins you the castle siege, since it's usually a really close fight

Post some screens of the castle fight

Just finished it. Elina is a force of nature.

Did you win? It looks very close.

How do you H kanami on the regular? Her level cap is still 40.

I won. Look closer - there's 7 turns left
>Akaboshi guards or passes turn
>Akamushi attack, slams into Shibata and achieves nothing.
>Hira does something similar
>Niwa kills Kima
>Elina All Guards
>Ranmaru hits Akamushi
>If Akamushi died, I win, if not, Rance kills Akamushi and I win

Turn 11 Dousan. Perfect.

Oh I see. Because Kima is dead, rance gets a turn, which means you win.

Nice. Congrats on your first 5-oil.

By the way, you don't need to get the event where Isoroku snipes Rance to capture her: you only need the one where she loses and gets yelled at by Ashikaga so you can save a fan if you always sortie against her without Rance..

If you are playing VI, raise her FR and I think the option becomes available after you encounter Lia.

Got it. For the record it was no good at 15 FR but worked at 20.

They just needed the best for the job, and that happens to be Rance, as all of those leaders there know from first-hand experience.

Is it impossible to raise Caloria's level cap above 50 by H'ing her?

No character cap can be raised above 50/51 in VI. Characters with original cap already over that amount can't be raised at all.

wow

that sucks

You can give them poisonous food to raise their stats and lower their levels.

It's hard to pinpoint where Kamilla will go. She doesn't particularly like Rance, or humans, but she hates the idea of being Kayblis' woman even more, and only helped him because she hated Hornet that much. Really she might just ditch the whole thing and go shack up at the Dragon Mountain.

How would they know where she is, as far as I remember, the location was a secret.

What makes you so sure she'll get free?

It's surprising how I can tell the person in the bottom middle section of the image is Copandon based only on a tuft of hair.

Her hat and hair are pretty recognizable.

I wonder if Pluepet is Copandon's advisor.

The president of the pharmaceutical company should be there since they're going to need to use and abuse his products to give themselves an edge in the war.

They're on sad times, so there is nothing a happiness company can do.

Did Pi-R nuke them from space or something? They basically produce senzu beans, so unless they've been taken out already, their product is extremely valuable during the war with the dark lords.

And like any company, they'll be focused on profiting as much as possible off of it, even though the whole of humanity is at stake.

Did bomb shelter builders in the United States try to lobby the government to drop nukes on Russia during the cold war? Honest question here.

Rance can just use his negotiations skills to get them to cooperate just like he did in The O during his time as the commander of the Leazas Liberation Army.

Rance just needs to fuck the company president daughter (she would be 15 at LP7). She already liked him back in 4.X.

She also wanted to be an adventurer. Tomato came back from 02 to Quest, so I guess it's possible for her to be playable?

With so many people getting in, yeah maybe even she can. Funny that you said Tomato because both have the same level 37 cap. Erina has no skills (but she likely has at least a level 0 skill in something related to fightining) and Tomato only have Luck 1 and two level 0 (which are listed because it was relevant to her going to adventure).

It happened to me at turn 80 weird

I wonder if Moomin will do the blog post he said he may do tomorrow. Or maybe he went back regarding that. It would likely still be not much info but anything would be great.

>Only one Athena 2.0 image
Well, I guess she was an optional character in Rance IV, so I can't blame them too much for not giving her a ton of art.

Who is the dark-skinned female dark lord in Rance X trailer?

We don't really know.

It never happened to me and i beat game at turn 118. Yes, it was first play and True Route.

If you won at turn 118 and it happens 110 at the latest, wouldn't it be likely that you were already in Africa by then?

I just started playing Sengoku Rance and I'm afraid I'm doing shitty. Turn 27 and I only have the heart country.

The last time I played VI, I remember getting a kamilla CG. This time Sill+Rance just collapsed. Is it because I used serious mode when fighting her?

Nope, i capture all provinces slowly at turn 100 and after just wandering around to 118 turn.

It's in a post-game mission.

I don't remember doing any post game missions, though. hm.

Was he making fun of Athena 2.0?

Rance definitely has way more scenes where he does dumb shit than in VI than in VII.

It's fun regardless. But he does seem different.

Anyone else get that feeling as well?

You mean in the rest of the series? He definitely does dumb shit like in Rance Quest where he stop in the middle of a mission to save a girl from being beaten to death by Yankees to read a comic he found on the floor, only to run into the girl getting Gyokai'd by Yankees at the end.

More like the player has the option to, I don't see any of those obviously bad choices as canon.
Rance wouldn't kill a cute girl for a stupid crystal either.