/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUpUnU4GVAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the FP trick

STILL RETARDED

Can you jackasses at least post a pic relevant to the events when they're running? First the retarded liz poster and now Tom Emiya.

Jesus, never mind.

lololololololololol

more like 0.0

>triple
>embed

Unlimited Works

>Embeds
>Kill yourself

You know what, I don't really even care anymore. Did everyone manage to get something good off the banner, even if it maybe wasn't what you specifically wanted?

>embed
You are not better than the Lizfags, only a different flavor.

I got two Anne/Mary in one roll when I wanted Drake

>Jannufags gloating about their meme whore being relevant for one challenge quest in the latest JP event
Have fun seeing her get ranked down the meme list again once the meta changes

Kaleido and Martha in a single 10 roll, I wanted both.
If you mean rateups, then nothing.

Come home Euryale, your sisters are waiting

Are these pirates even good?

380k FP in, finally get a David. Still no Euryale or Hector.

REMOVE CRAFT ESSENCES

Yeah, they're pretty good and have one of the strongest single-target NP's in the the game, so boosting their NP makes them even stronger.

Winged it a bit and went for the SQ rolls after getting Arash for the single roll.

still happy with the results, though.

My wife, Scathach, is cute.

Do they work well in a quick meme with Jack though?

Fate/Stay Mad

Whats that anons? You want the Scat poster back? I seem to recall you wanted me to stop?

>Spent 9 quartz
>Anne & Mary, Anchors Aweigh, David
I did pretty gud.

Sort of, got Lancelot, NP3 Euryale, got 2 more Ushi's to feed Ushi's NP, NP2 Hektor, and David

My EX luck that I had at the beginning has failed me. I'm honestly thinking of just rerolling till I get some Servants I want. If I do and manage to get them I will give away my current Altera/Herc/Alter/Lancelot/Carmilla/Martha account

>didn't get Drake

What a shame

Yeah, if you're going to use them you want them on a quick team. They have skills that increase their crit damage, star generation, star absorption and attack, so they want someone who can put out a lot of stars like Jack.

REMOVE CE FROM GATCHA, MAKE A FP CE ONLY GATCHA

Actually got a chuckle out of me, thanks user.

>Use on ticket
>Dragon's Meridian

Redpill me on Waver

I got him on an account but don't want to grind for it because i fell for my other one who has George, Herc and some useful 3*s and i really enjoy it. George tanking while Herc raping from behind with the help of Mash skills or some good friend supports like one with a 90 Waver

Will i regret this?

>people are rolling for the old hag instead of sensei and 2030

EX CE Luck means I can roll whatever I want and not worry.

>people are rolling for poop chute instead of cute witch

Waver deals good damage, has high HP, and he has amazing skills that fit well on any team.

So I got both Drake and Anne/Mary on a 10 roll. I'm a huge lolicon so I didn't really even want Drake to begin with. But now I have her anyway and it feels like it would be stupid to have a 5* and not use her at all. Is she worth leveling up?

Just go with your other account

Can I reverse my rolls please?

I want my 100+ quartz back, I didn't get a single good thing, fuck

I can't believe I've never thought of or seen anybody use this response until now. Well done, user. Now if only somebody could do a pic using the original font...

Go to bed Blackbeard

They fill different niches. Anne & Mary are boss killers with a superb single target NP and crits, Drake is one of the best to use for door farming in the game.

How can Clock Tower even compete?

Nope. I have great luck rolling CEs. I'd rather keep them in though this is the first event/banner where I had good luck with both.

>2nd waver
my condolences

One Google search.

Sorry, but after Tamamo, and hopefully getting her I'll need to save like mad for Jack

So maybe i another

>I'm a huge lolicon
Might as well burn both

I am pretty sure most of these servants don't have red eyes

-10.0 boipussy
-instant max NP gauge for any servant with at least MLB'd Dragon's Meridian equipped
-FP magnet

I see
Right
Hey, I need to see it too eventually.
Nice. Believer
So it is a matter of believing and Luck/Bless letting you pass the first two steps.
Nice.
Can you do the FP trick? It may help.
Huh...

>Want to spend AP on dailies because I want two more feathers to max ascend Medusa
>Want to spend AP doing Okeanos to get more quartz for Tamamo

Argh.

snek

>femHakuno craft
I envy you

You have to go back

Since we are at it
I did the free roll, then tickets, then a 10 roll, was shit
then did 2 fp rolls with nothing but 2* in them and then I got Drake

Okita is the cutest!

kys my man

>killing Centaurs over and over
>still no horseshoes

Do I have to beat the Singularity before they start to drop? Also, will mah boi Chiron forgive me when he finally comes to the gacha?

Stay mad, trump.
Wait you did it wrong the fist time?
No.

>Update game
>17 more quartz
>Do free 10 roll and 2kFP 10 roll
>Pop 30 quartz on event
>Get 3 Davids, two boats and a shitty midget gorgon with a single 4 star craft
>High levels of salt
>Pop a single ticket to get it to a nice round 10
>Drake

One must form a salt circle out of one's own blood to repel bad rolls

Usually a master cannot have more than one servant at the time. Reason MC can have more is because something something rest of humanity is wiped out.

>rolling for the deadfish of Ireland when you already have Liz

wew

Lizfags truly are on a different level.

>No Euryale
The wait to FP roll again is killing me but I don't want to spend it all since I don't have Drake and I won't have accessible FP anymore

Remove the title next time, doofus.

>he forgot to change his name
Fucking KEK

Zelretch alone could solo Chaldea in his prime

Drake has way more personality than this dumbfuck frigid bitch. Also she's hotter. But if you care about gameplay just save for Merlin, this bitch becomes pretty useless on JP.

Which Servants are you sailing the high seas with? Are you enjoying what little story there is so far?

As for myself:
>Saber Alter
>Gilgamesh
>Shakespeare
>Kiyohime
>D'eon

Finding Drake to be a pretty cool character, though haven't really met any other Servants yet aside from Eric, who just screams autistically.

>wasting FP now when you could roll her and get Halloween CE at the same time later this month

>There's an over 9000 """joke""""

This is not ok.

>Rolled S.Alter and Martha from the previous rateup and Mary for the current one
>got 3rd Waver, Jannu and Drake instead

Can't even think of suitable >mfw pic

How can you fuck up so badly and so many times in less than a half hour?

>Brave Exvious dies thanks to a hacker
>Okeanos is out
Not all is lost it seems

>Euryale
>Yakisoba
>Anchors

Neat. Not gonna 10 roll. but I might try my luck and do my lucky 3 meme roll again when I reach 150 Quartz.

lolololololol

;_;7

Reminder

Does it make a difference if I summon many times back to back or should I take a break between summoning every now and then?

>Liz
>Waver
>Carmilla
>Marie
>Saber Alter
It's a cute crew

My team is Drake, Anne and Mary, Stheno, Medusa and Euryale. Plus support Drake. Okeanos is fairly amusing so far. I'm enjoying it more than I did Septem at any rate.

This thread is getting more retarded by the second

He used old 2chan memes in JP. It's congruent.

Liz is fucking smart

I only did around ten 10 rolls in the FP gacha until I gave up

Though I'm taking a short detour from the story to do Sushi's NP powerup Interlude...

>Herk
>Jets
>Gilgamesh
>Jannu
>[Insert whoever I am raising bond points for Interlude Quarts here]

Also Drake for that sweet extra FP.

I get that and I know he's a memer. But this is a dead meme from more than 10 years ago. There's nothing more recent they could have used instead?

What happened to exivus?

EMIYA, Lancelot, Herc, Nero, and Hans

youtube.com/watch?v=xUpUnU4GVAU
This should do it

Isn't that the one with some high snake gem drops?

Are all the available Okeanos servants in the rate up Gacha from the start or do you need to complete the story to unlock some of them?

It probably doesn't but there have been people who blew thousands of quartz in one sitting and got nothing, so it doesn't hurt to reset.

You can roll for them now