/digi/ Digimon General:

RIP appmon it was a great run edition

Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/18513
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65180673
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117462/
jisho.org/search/立ち上がる
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tamers>Savers>Appmon>Xros Wars>Adventure>02>Young Hunters

Oh crud I forgot Frontier. Slip that in just in between Adventure and 02

FURFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NO!
THIS IS UNFAIR!
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Savers that high up
>Xros Wars over Adventure
This is why no one likes Appmonfags.

Why is Gomamon part blue?

That's supposed to be purple.

is this Digimon Linkz cross promotion stuff?

>blue
That's violet

What am I in for?

Indigo you mean.

Regardless, it's too blue.

Not canon. Please delete.

I bet this'll look nice when it's coloured.

is there a nico stream going on now?
any archives?

It was earlier: withthewill.net/threads/18513

I want to rape Meiko to death while AIDS cats watches.

The eternal best girl and future ruler of both worlds.

That pretty much confirms it. Fucking Bandai making their promotional toys redundant 2 years after they are released. Better give us a corrected Digivice now.

This is only because falldown mode isn't in the game

Also liking cool monsters =/= furfag

FINALLY

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE KERAMON

inb4 cancelled due to low sales

Looks like Alphamon is after Diablo

Alphamon comes with her usual accessory

those god forms are rather generic

It is convergent evolution. The Appmon that exists above all gods will probably be a pure gold and white humanoid with a lack of facial features.

So with Appmon ending on Saturday, what did you think of it?

Or do we need episode 52 before a judgement can be made?

Grinding, and discount digital card battle.

Yuujin will be forgiven because Haru wanted it.

Cool concept, could have been implemented better, but the last few episode were pretty good.

Gennai, thats not nice.

Wait a second,who are they riding on?

Korean fan-comics are weird.

A recoloured WarGreymon by the looks of it.

as are Japanese.

I made 60 wallpapers of Mimi and have them on a 1 minute rotation.

Don't try and save me. I'm already captive under her spell.

And I still got no idea how Diablomon could turn into it

There's a simple flaw there, Holydramon is no cool, it sucks.

Demodramon/NeoDevidramon/etc that is a giant spiky dragon with tattered crow wings, sharp teeth, and restraining belts when?

Bump

If you crack open Dukemon's armor, do you see Meijidramon's body sealed inside, or just wireframe?

Just wireframe

Notice how the best seasons Adventure and Tamers, did not give the protagonists what they really wanted, but the shit seasons gave them what they wanted even though they didn't deserve shit.

>Takato makes his OC don't steal real and saves the girl he has a crush on

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65180673

Well this is huh wow.

This is not intended Applink, Shi!

Well you're committed.

I want Yuujin to come in my asshole.

Don't violate the spyware

bump

>her

Are there doujins of pixiv shit with taichi being molested by faceless old men or facelessoldmanmon?

Shut up Haru

Hackmon and Hackmon

delete!

oh, uh wow indeed.

What happens when Tri ends next year?

We kill ourselves.

Appmon season 2 is announced.

I quit at episode 10. I just couldn't get into it. I can't get into shounen shit anymore. I watched a few seasons of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai a few years ago but I can't into it either.

I think I died inside.

But I heard appmon was pretty boring so it's not just me.

They need to make a plush that goes from colon three to massive gaping maw full of 2 or 3 rows of teeth.

Hacker's Mammories.

And then he loses that OC Donut Steel forever. He is going to end up committing group suicide with Jian and Ruki.

tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Life sized Gatomon up for pre-order

p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117462/

What kind of look is that supposed to be?

Haru's crying. I think Yuujin won't be saved.
Finally a season that doesn't pussy out on us.
>Haru learns to accept reality and that shitty heroes like he thought Yuujin was don't really exist
Show will be a 10/10 if it goes through with this

Yuujin won't die
True love will win in the end

Can't wait to reply to you and all the naysayers. All the leaks are pointing to him remaining a villain to the bitter end. Minerva was not the one who gave the app drivers to the kids, it was Leviathan. YJ14 was faking it along, even this part. I'm betting Haru is crying because YJ14 will reveal that to him after he saves Haru from dying.

第52話「ボクたちのシンギュラリティー」ついに迎えたリヴァイアサンとの最終決戦。人類の未来を切り拓くため、ハル&ガッチモン達が今立ち上がる!

user might have a point. This is from the official appmon twitter page. It straight up says that Haru and Gatchmon grow up. So maybe Haru learns to let go of the gaybot.
I hope one day the anime will have the balls to kill off a human MC and keep them dead.

Nah it's the tear of joy because Minerva will revive Yuujin as human.

>crying that his ginger playmate will be made human when its clear he is still a robot
Open your eyes, user. Yuujin is going to die and Haru will grow the fuck up. Appmon has been saved.

In N0, about how strong do I have to be to take on that second real Mugendramon fight (the one where you first see Mameo)?

I used a pair of adult levels with stats over 1k and barely put a dent in it, which wouldn't be a problem if there were any places left where I could easily grind my stats up. But there aren't. And there's no sidequests I have left to do other than Rina's either. What do?

This isn't only about Haru, though. Offmon also cares about Yuujin. When was the last time they killed the human partner but left the Digimon alive?
It also wouldn't make any sense for the gaybot to die after the traitorous pupper asked Gatchmon to save him while crying. I think we'll at most get memory reset or reincarnation ending.

Jesus Christ you morons, he is probably going to be brought back. The manga already spoilered this shit by having Hadesmon turn Fakemon back into Hajime. The anime will have Gaiamon turn YJ14 turn into the real human boy Yuujin.

oikawa

Maybe they're not serious, I don't know. These last few threads made me believe the Yuujin/Haru hate is more like a meme than anything.

I mean, while a lot of us here hate how Yuujin and his relationship with Haru single-handedly ruined most of Appmon's second half, there's one guy who absolutely fucking loathes that robot and doesn't seem like he'll be satisfied with anything other than Yuujin getting crucified and stoned to death by the other appli drivers.

>Appmon has been saved
Just because Appmon could have one good episode doesn't mean the rest of shitty episodes are automatically forgiven.

This.

People are forgetting how unfocused the series was early on, especially when Rei got introduced and the only time it WAS focused was when he had episodes

About 7 hours until the penultimate movie of tri.

And until the end of Appmon.

bamp

Appmon is on much later than part 5's release.

Alright /digi/, I'm going to bed, and when I wake up, I want to see a thread free of shitposting and full of healthy discussions about Tri and Appmon.
I truly wish it.

Is there any new music on linkz?

Meiko or Yuujin?

Actually, it says Haru and Gatchmon "stand up", not "grow up". 立ち上がる doesn't mean "to grow".

jisho.org/search/立ち上がる

Google Translate supports this.

I've never played a digimon game despite being a huge fan of the series and manga. I was recommended DW3 and while playing it it was...alright. Though you can't seem to obtain new Digimon or at least ones that you want.

What other Digimon games do you guys recommend. I've tried playing DMO as well but so many of the ones I like are pay only.

That finished the run, right?
I should probably read that now.

>Fake tweet is about love of Ai

jesus christ, haru

This really is going to look great when it's coloured.

Shame it spoils one of Ruki's development moments though.