>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXXM7euD7hQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for FPP is better than TPP in every way.

Why do some people not wear shoes? Does it make your footsteps quieter?

>first ever game on AS server
>chicken dinner with 11 kills
Why does it feel like everyone in Asia plays with a trackpad or a controller?

PCBangs. Almost everyone is in a cafe with a hundred other guys and can't hear shit.

Daily reminder that M416 is shit and the shitlords who like it are autistic plebs

>mfw chicken dinner in my third time playing

Feels good man.

gamescom crates are going upppppppp

fuuuuck just like my fucking cooock ughhh

last i checked, it does not change the volume but it was a different sound, which seemed to be less distinguishable relative to other sounds compared to the sound of boots

Who are some good twitch streamers that are worth having on?

no

>when literally everybody decides to shoot you instead of shooting each other
>when some retard wastes most of his ammo killing you, then in the death cam you see him get two-tapped by XxSASUKExX

break, viss, doc

how to control full auto spray in mid range fights?

shroud+chad

crouch and hold breath, pull mouse smoothly downwards as you spray

THE BUBBLE

ded game and ded general

Do you guys think this game can maintain its place as number 1 on steam? 150 hours in and its getting stale.

I enjoy it for its simplicity. Even if I play something else I like being able to quickly drop in for a life or two. I like how it isn't super appealing to kids also.

No game can last forever.

Everything I was is still stupidly priced, what's this?

>I like how it isn't super appealing to kids also

I uhhhhhh

there are so many more adults playing this shit than any other types of shooters that you just hop into. Compared to fucking cod or baffield its basically retirement servers.

it's the Gamescom Crate

>faggot killed you
>faggot died to playzone

Why?

bout time streamers stopped pumping life support into this shit. classic case of a really bad game getting way too much press, or in this case, a game formula that has been tried and failed like 30 times over the last 12 years that you'd think somone wouldve learned by now

nobody will remember this game 1 yr from now, and by then someone else will be trying their hand at the "guaranteed to fail" formula that is battle royale

Take one down with you if you know you're going to die. If i'm in a situation where I know i'm gonna die I usually try to kill at least one other person before I do so.

You got to earn your keep.

But you don't have to die to playzone if you don't want it to happen. Everytime someone kills you from outside and dies he just did it to piss you off, he clearly didn't care that he died.

>finally get good internet
>constantly get network lag detected mid game

fuck, i still want an m1 garand

Right but about of 1 million some odd players everyday a lot of them are bound to be kids. Not 12 year olds but like 15 or 16.

Wew, what good goy is buying all those crates, I'm pretty sure there was 150k on the market yesterday

I wasn't saying there where literally no kids. I was saying it's not the most appealing play style to faggy cod kids. It's hard or frustrating enough or whatever that it's not swamped with shitty chidrens. Just shitty adolescents and drunk adults.

I played that game so much.

lets get comfy lads

>ywn relive the glory days of b3.1

>Fortinite General getting around 1 new reply per minute
>PUBG General getting around 1 new reply per 3 hours

Jesus they really did kill PUBG.

I havent played it, whats it like? Also that cartoony shit will blow over.

Wouldn't ever be interested in being good at that game. It's looks like the kind of kiddo filter that make games like pubg and squad better.

this general has literally always been slow

Was Fortnite a success? Because I haven't heard anything about it until they made a battle royale mode, which really seems like they went "Fuck no one likes our shitty game. What do we do?" and they resolved to rip off a better idea.

post >yfw gamescom crates are now spiking and you held on to a few waiting for this to happen

never jammed old school dod but dod:s will forever be the goat fps for me. that game fucking nailed it. and playing rifle was just so .. fulfilling. jesus.

>only saved 2
guess i'll be able to buy a cool shirt or something at least

>Play game alone
>be fucking scared 24/7 because I can't see anyone.
>someone starts shooting at me from no fucking where.
>can't spot him because there are 0 indicator where you are taking damage from, the sound engine is crappy, and the muzzle flashes are a joke.
>someone takes that guy out and I rush inside a house to heal myself.
>get received by some guy with a shotgun that killed me.
>I get a mini-heart attack from that.

This game drives me nuts holy shit.

Is playing with other people less scary?

fortnite has thicc and sticc waifus. pubg is bare mechanics - the game.

consider seeking professional help for your anxiety disorder

Its not a fucking disorder.

I don't know but this game has made me feel more psychological terror than fucking silent hill 2.

But probably is just because I'm just starting playing.

Why would anyone play TPP?

yeah if you play a lot you get a kinda gamesense of where people are, how games flow. I still shit myself when I've been looting a building for a while and then I open a door and behind this door is a guy with a shotgun who's been waiting there for 15 minutes listening to me pick shit up

>Not buying crates as they rise at a price that has no risk of losing money

Sitting on 1550 crates now, about 800 of them are tradable.
It's crazy that there was around 190,000 on the market a week ago and it's down to 73,000 now.

>1550 crates
fug

how does it feel to gamble all that money on such a volatile asset?

I couldn't handle that stress, same reason I never got into bitcoin, that feeling of standing on a crumbling cliff edge

holy shit pasha playing PUBG is hilarious.

You missed out on 1HKO anywhere bolt-actions, 1HKO to chest/torso M1 Garand, BAR with actually a different damage model (65 damage instead of 50 like the STG44), and SMGs that didn't have absurd cone spread

Also DOD Retail had the Brits, which meant 10 round bolt action Lee Enfield, and parachute troopers which meant FG42 for Germans

youtube.com/watch?v=rXXM7euD7hQ

This video inspired me like 15-16 years ago to git fucking gud at fpses. Just totally blew my 12 year old mind mind how he could land those snapshots and wallshots and started me on the path to be a (mostly) non-shitter FPS player

>Investing 3000$ in fucking crates
Yeah, no way you could've done that better. Can't even sell them all fast, and they could become worthless in a fucking second.

There is no gamble at this point. They have to go below 2.89 CAD / 2.33 USD for me to lose on this recent batch and 2.30 CAD / 1.85 USD to lose on the majority of them.

Have you seen the market lately? About 1000 get knocked off the cheapest listing each hour. Selling scripts only takes about 2 seconds per crate. I could dump off all the tradable ones very quickly and turn them into csgo keys or something.

all it takes is a patch making it possible to get the crate of your choice with the BP, instantly flattening prices, or even just a new crate coming online that has some of the same high rarity items as the gamescom, you think these lazy KRs won't re-use items for the next convention crate

>it's a get great loot and lots of kills but blue circle fucks you over in the end game
My last game was fucking insanity, there were legit 15+ players all trying to kill each other and make it to the white circle, screen was flooded with people dying out of bounds.

That's fair. I probably will get rid of a bunch when it hits $5 CAD in a couple of days. I've sold too soon on a lot of items already and great profit is just as good as even more profit.
I do any expect radical loot changes to be announced in advance of whenever they happen.

the announcement itself will shock prices

is there a way to short stuff in the steam marketplace? buy put options to sell at a certain price in the future

E SPORTS READY

How do I get a lot of kills?

be in the right place with the right guns at the right time in a game where the plane flies over military, but the circle is on the main island, and camp the bridge

WTF GET TIRED OF EU SERVERS WITH NO MIC

JOIN NA SERVER

ITS ONLY FUCKING CHINESE

WTFFFF

Why do people who have their own servers play in every server but their own? Why are there hordes of chinese people infesting american servers constantly? They have their own servers so what is the point

>Its a pickup 4 kills and die because you stood out in the open checking your items like an idiot game
Pic unrelated.

>queue times triple what they were a week ago

bravo Fortnite

>two supressors at start
>nice S12k
>drive to center of circle
>get in house
>toss a grenade in a room and close the door
>keep spamming the close button as the guy inside struggles to get out
>watch the dude go flying out in a cloud of shrapnel
>final zone is litteraly a field with not trees or even grass
>try to go there
>lag behind because I saw a dude in the buildings to my left and didnt want to get shot in the back
>can't even do the medkit crawl
>die outside playzone right as medkit finishes action

Honestly just the most disappointing death ever. I literally just said 'Oh.' Such a good kit too.

>Get drop on enemy
>They turn on you and pop you anyway
Fuck early game pistols.

>Squad chicken dinner feels good man.

What if the game had a damage system like the first Red Orchestra, where survivable damage caused penalties to mobility, weapon handling, vision and hearing, and could make you drop your weapon?

Blew my mind when my character got shot in the leg and started limping around

oh so its the dirty chinks who run this thread nice to know

>third time
It s common to get it in your first time playing
you might as well uninstall

>most played game
>failed formula
>cannot mention any other relevant "tries"
kys

OYU KNOW THOSE STREAMERS ARE PAID TO PLAY THIS CRAP RIGHT

Great wallpaper, mind if I save it?

Currently camping in an attic

I'll swap you for a gamescon crate.

>lag favors the shooter
>unless I'm the shooter

this, got a dinner my second time brah 12 kills how many did you get? Also, if its TPP it doesn't count because good players don't play TPP anymore.

>Choosing to cornhole yourself.
Just get good aim and camp outside retard. If you crackhead cod it up you can clear way more people out of the game ensuring victory. You kill 1-2 then change positions. House campers never win, they make it to top 10 but they don't win, you get cold fingers after not shooting and moving around for a while.

What settings should I have on/off for MAX FPS?

>try to run around outside
>get sniped
>can't even see anyone not running the open because at a distance they're tree pixel blurs

I love killing people who camp houses waiting for people to leave. They must be so scared.

>liking Chadd
dudes a total fucking faggot, and so are you for liking e-celebs. Leave.

>when the pan saves you

It's people who suck at circle management trying to at least get 1 kill because they can't otherwise.

laugh at them and move on.

I never understood what is wrong with this general. Sometimes i feel like the game is crowded with bots
>Pubg is the highest game on steam stats but the Veeky Forums is slow as shit
>total war general goes fast as fuck with new threads going on every hour
come on guys

because we'd rather play than post? Ever notice what the most popular generals are? Shit games that aren't fun to play that are ripe with waifus.

You know what gets posted on popular generals? Not game discussion that's for sure.

>playing Reviewbrah over mic
>hear somebody say "That sounds really delicious!"
>a few seconds later hear grenades start flying in through various windows

>only kept one

Really now?

E sports ready dude

maybe dont graze his arm next time

Just out of curiosity, who here used to play CSGO?

I played it the other day.