>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Oh_p_tWHs
strawpoll.me/14027995
poal.me/b4ftmb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we have any pics of Tiki's promoted dragon form in warriors yet? I hear it changes appearance

Rate the dancers

0 - 10

Are people over Serenes all autist like this?

I'm diving into the colorless hell for Olivia and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!

>them hips
HNNNNNNGGGG

Does she change into her adult form somehow?

why isn't Shigure's grandma in the banner as well

>favorite game: RD

>gender
>female

She's a woman, she can't help but be retardeed

The "official reason" why they have chosen Celica instead of Alm because they thought that 4 Falchion users are too many for the game.

what c would be best while I wait on a spare honk? threaten speed or defense?

Please let the dancer banner not be a cursed one. Amen

>Azura 10
>everyone else 0

If you've read her other posts, you'll realize that her retardation goes far further than that

>cute dancing boys

Because this is another Nohr Banner just more lowkey which means Hoshido got cucked again

Well, she's a Tellius fan so she probably has a sub-80 IQ

So now that the barrier for child units has been broken, who do you want to see in FEH?

>Yura did Shitgure.
>Jugdral banner spared from their shittiness.
Thank you for taking the bullet.

>Gronnblade Inigo
This dude is going to have shit atk and spd isn't he

why are heart eyes my fetish

>Cute dancing boy

There ya' go, fixed it. Inigo is alone on this banner as the only cute boy.

Fuck Yura, I don't even like Shigure but come on, it's an event banner why make a character look like shit

I hope you like Miyuu instead :^)

non Tharja'd Morgan

Fortify/Goad Fliers, you don't want the Hone on your squishier Brave Weapon attacker(s) if you can avoid it. Guidance is the best flier skill for outside of flier teams, but if you roll a Tana you may as well use her. Just go with a buff or debuff depending on what your current party needs more.

>No Miyuu on this banner
You know what that means, right? On the bright side, none of their top brass artists have been used this banner, or on the Tellius one.

I love Fire Emblem 6.

Hopefully no more Fateswakening shit.

Can you use a dancer competitively without some level of WoM? Why make their buff skills in B slot?

Goad if in the flier team, otherwise whichever you feel she needs. I'd prefer Hone Atk or Spd.

7 hours to maintenance.

>all the dancers are shitty infantry

''I will save dancers.''

Your's is the promoted version. She gets the gold ornaments and that's it.

How many more chapters will they add before we finally get to fight the evil dragon that's behind it all

Even one is enough.
I want to touch his tummy

Don't pull blue on the next banner!

WoM is for defense memery. Only time I've ever used WoM offensively was Berkut GHB.

I hope FE16 doesn't have a 3D map

Hawke to save the green meta and cuck Reinhardt.

>Why make their buff skills in B slot?
So that aside from Azura they're not overpowered as fuck

>that one guy talking about how the green mage dancer was the best because he counters rein

We don't need anymore rein counters, we need lyn counters. I have like 6 rein counters right now, but only 2 Lyn counters.

FE16 had better use 3D models.

Why not both?

Wait until Rika Suzuki draws Sigurd.

I know, I was asking about her promoted version's dragon form, not her human form

So her dragon form stays the same, then? Darn.

well olivia and inigo can run hone atk/spe respectively to be +4 atk/spe dancer buffers, but lancina is better as a buffslut anyways. inigo can run gronnblade at least, olivia is fucked.

Hey guys here's a unit from a banner a year from now:
>ðłoÿæźß: Atk+5. enables counterattack regardless of distance. Accelerates cooldown trigger +1
>Dance back: draws back ally and allows ally to perform another action
>Moonbow+: 1 cooldown trigger. Resolves combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%
>A skill: Distance Def 3
>B skill: wings of wings: allows unit to move to any point in the map at anytime.
>C skill: Threaten panic ploy: enemies within two spaces and cardinal directions' buffs become penalties through their next turn

looks like literal shit

Stop, he's been through enough

How many Tellius heroes do we have that are rollable? 7? Or is it 8? Cause if we have 8 then we can get a voting gauntlet, and hopefully that would mean Neph is in a banner without Oscar cause an all girls banner would be

>Elincia
>Neph
>Titania
>Mist

Which would then give me reason to actually go for it instead of staring at all you mother fuckers with 5+ Oscars.

Can't wait

I like drizzle, I might roll for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Oh_p_tWHs

Ok that was fucking adorable I might but FE:W

When are we gonna get some more 3*+4* units?

Is that the artist who drew Smug-gurd?

Olivia is essentially for the art and if you want a healslut. I'm waiting for Firesweep Dagger

>wings of wings

Fuck off already, no one wants you anymore.

>men with small children
we need more of this in FE, I love it

But you can give him Raven + TA and deal with both Rein and her.

Takumi clone

Well, other people don't have 6 Rein counters.
And your Rein counter can also counter Lyn if he has good enough bulk like Boey and Merric.
And if he can dance too it's a fucking bonus is it not?

Never ever.

Sigurd and Quan are family men.

>Anna panties

>the meme weapon this time is Inigo's rings
>still no red seasonal meme weapon

what the fug. axes have the melon crusher, carrot axe and lilith floatie, lances have the spoon, harpoon and carrot lance, green tomes got the egg and now the rings, blue tomes got the egg and caedas bouquet. Even colorless got the seashell for daggers, candlelight for healers and two meme bows. All red has is Leo's tomato tome and it just looks like a regular book.

this tbqh

More rukinas of course

I only have a 3* Olivia, is it worth it rolling for Water or should I wait for the next bait banner?

That'll cost you user.

Unless his resist and defense is high(er) than most mages, he wont be doing that.

My Cordelia is running fire sweep so I'm fine if she just receives goad and fortify. Cherche, Elincia and S Corrin need the hone more. No guidance but I need a cheapish skill to run if Cordelia is flying solo.

I would slap goad on her but I only have one left and I need to put it on S Corrin sooner or later.

The sanctity of swords makes them immune to defiling

There's not much gameplay footage of her, but the only dragon thing she really gets on her animations is the wings. Doesn't look like she fully turns in to one.

strawpoll.me/14027995
strawpoll.me/14027995
strawpoll.me/14027995
strawpoll.me/14027995
strawpoll.me/14027995

wait for Jugdral friend

Dancers lasts all month, wait to see what drops in 2 weeks

A switch and warriors, but it'll be worth it

What is the context of this anyways?

With Inigo now having a variant, what does this mean for Severa and Owain? What kind of variants would you like to see for them?

Can we get Sain and Kent ?

>boey
>countering Rein

Nigga you fucking what? Dude has no HP or Resist to be going up against Rein.

Nils when?
Reyson when?

Enough of these shitty thots.

>5 atk 10 def
>But 37 speed 40 Res

He'll probably get cards and attempt to use them as throwing weapons or something. It'd also be amusing to see an effect that works like his Laguz transformation as a special, but Singers never come with specials.

All I want is a map with Owain trying to take Eldigan's sword.

>A viable version of Odin

Sign me the FUCK up.

>Nino is currently best friends with Azura
>Nino still gets to be best friends with Azura
They're doing their best!

There's actually quite a lot of it but it's scattered amongst supporting characters as opposed to major ones.

Lance poll here:

poal.me/b4ftmb

There is only one correct answer.

>forgetting the most important Tellus girl in heroes

The empress is not pleased.

Parent child synchronicity.
Pegasus Severa, Cleric Owain

I hope not. I hate them as characters.

bow knight severa and owain drawn by araki

>Owain actually cosplaying a random anime protagonist
My money is yours ISIS

>Doesn't look like she fully turns in to one.

Most of her moveset is untransformed, but she transforms for her Awakening attack (I think is what that's called)

They literally show her fighting in just dragon form in her character trailer

>All these people that gonna roll on a bait banner and not for Elincia or Jugdral

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHH

seems kinda B tier