Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

combovid.com/?p=5002
gamespot.com/articles/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-devs-on-preserving-depth/1100-6451133/
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0GGwl2zWbf
youtube.com/watch?v=s4txy8ArNdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Android 21!

I fucking love us gamers.

>japan
>uk

im so fucking sick of fighting games..

older fighting game players played on a ton of different turbo settings that had different amounts of frame skip
combovid.com/?p=5002

Frame skip could result in inputs being dropped because of the way devs didn't interpolate or still sample input during a dropped frame.

This is Elena and Akuma. They are friends. They like to sing songs and observe nature.

Do cool, smart, handsome and eloquent American men like Nash actually exist in real life? All I could see during my trip to America were slang using wannabe-nigger types with zero sense of style or manners.

What could Akuma have done here?

tfw you realize it's Akuma taking the selfie

>190739889
>For all you and I know, him admitting it was a matter of licensing or Marvel wanting to push their movie properties would have been perceived as shifting blame and damage their working relationship.

The producers of MvC:I work for Marvel, not Capcom. It wouldn't have hurt anyone to tell about the problematic license issues with the X-Men and F4 characters. Fuck, they could've even said that they simply couldn't work on these characters because they wanted to focus with the MCU and they wouldn't get such a reception.

>He didn't say nobody remembers the X-Men or Doctor Doom.
Except he literally said that.

>[...]Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean? Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she's fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and they're gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie.[...]

gamespot.com/articles/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-devs-on-preserving-depth/1100-6451133/

>He said that the X-Men have largely been phased out of the public conscious, surviving only on films and 90s nostalgia and that there are so many characters that people have forgotten most of them.

This is all shit you added on your part and that wasn't even part of the interview.

>but how many people know or give a shit about Ice Man as a character? Emma Frost? Know Nightcrawler as anything but the blue guy?
So you exclude the more popular X-Men characters as well? That doesn't make sense at all.

>But again, hyperbole fuels outrage and outrage culture, and that's all Reddit cares about.
Outrage is fueled by misunderstanding, and if a company does a really bad job a making people understand their take on their work there is no one else to blame but on the PR marketing and the company in general.

Sounds like you're ghetto trash that traveled to ghetto trash areas

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0GGwl2zWbf

Reminder that DarkSydePhil placed 4th at Evo 2005 in Super Turbo.

no one cares. go to /v/ with this shit

Boatsluts fg when

no, sadly

You can suck some Capcocks, bitch ass nobody.

Balrog fags, you have what you asked

I really, really like Cammy White.

Good. He hasn't gotten a single costume since launch.

i play stinky boat!

So, how complicated is it to buy and set up a new router?

Chen, pls. Also best boat.

Manhattan and Boston is ghetto trash areas? I didn't get the memo

>these people

What did he mean by that?

>He literally said it
>Posts quote where he doesn't literally say it

Shut up,

not really
and everyone in NY area is an asshole so no point traveling there

>PC
Try again mustard

It's nice that they're trying to fix the costume imbalance.

It's from a montage of all her friends.

i feel like that shirt would look mad weird on a rail and have huge titty compartments

Cool, I hope its not some coon shit

I'm got a big memo due the following day and I still haven't started writing anything save for the transcriptions of my interviews. I want to enter, even though its kappas retarded brother, but I know I shouldn't.

Is there a way to see what fightcade defaults the dips to for netplay?

see my paul in tekken pc

>everyone in the NY area
Manhattan really gives the rest of the state a bad name. All of that area is like a shittier, less pretty California with even worse people. Just about everywhere in NY north of the city are some of the best people and places you'll ever find though.

DEAR DUDLEY

HOW DO YOU DRINK TEA WITH BOXING GLOVES ON

>He didn't say nobody remembers the X-Men
>Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters[...]

IT'S IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES, DIPSHIT

He meant black people like rashid, menat, elena and akuma.

I play biggest boats!

Elena was too stereotypical.

i play scary boat!!

no

>SOME OF THE X-MEN CHARACTERS
>EQUIVALENT TO THE X-MEN AS A CONCEPT

Literally, neck yourself for not knowing what "literally" means.

Oh, I thought it was Akuma who said it.

t. hudson valley bumpkin

I see you too are a man of taste

You telling me you don't want to feel these thighs wrapped around your waist/head/dick? You honestly don't wanna just give them a love bite? I'm sorry you aren't enlightened enough to be down with the thiccness.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE BOATS

>mvci already below 1000 players

>"If I can be friends with these niggers, I can be friends with anyone."
How the fuck did Capcom get away with this? Why did they make Akuma a racist?

Yet still nothing for best boy, was winning EVO not enough?

WELL THERE IS NO X-MEN CHARACTER AT ALL, FUCK NUT.

kazunoko is using fchamps team

The cinematic universe is one of many things making this game shittier than it has to be. Comics and cartoons are the source for Marvel vs Capcom. If you want Hollywood garbage, then you should just buy their shitty licensed games and stop hijacking ours.

quality over quantity

Elena is so cute, and I'm not even into black girls.

it the the fad after touhou and before granblue.

post your main colors

>jew york
>bawwwston
>judging whole of america by two city-sized garbage cans

She's not black she's egyptian.

default desu

I swear to God, /fgg/ is filled with the worst Capcom apologists I've ever seen. THEY LIE ON SHIT THEY SEE IN FRONT OF THEM. WHAT THE FUCK?

*PROUD Hudson Valley bumpkin

Post your fighting game library.

she's kenyan

>MvCI

THIRTY
SECONDS

How do I play Alpha 3?

morrigan should have less wide hips, thicker thighs, and bigger boobs imo

I usually use the default yellow for Bison. Picked this up the other day, but I'm not sure I like it so much.

>less wide hips

Reminder that if you play Satsuki you are actively contributing to the death of Melty Blood.

start of library
>1. Tekken 7: Fated Retribution
end of library

Menat is Egyptian which is far off from being black. Elena is Kenyan which is literally one of the blackest nationalities you can be.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO PROVE? OF COURSE I PLAY FIGHTING GAMES, BUT WHAT THE FUCK IT HAS EVEN TO DO WITH THIS?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

How is yurope even supposed to streamboard Canada Cup?
I want to see who wins the kusoge stones, wtf

it looks disproportionate

also I wish he was my grandpa bros

>less wide hips
this guy

3RD STRIKE TRACK COMING TO SFV SOON

is this the most furry costume yet?

>satsuki

this reminds me, why does kill la kill not have its own FG yet?

same here thb

right QUALITY

I think this costume only works well with red

>arguing against literal facts

you idiots here shitting on games do not support the genre
buy mcvi and support fighting games you retards
this is a bad look for all of us.

Calm down, James.

who are the unga bunga characters in melty blood?

>still believing this guy

ur all morons

>rashid spammer now pretending we wuz kangz
this guy just doesnt stop

Damn...

There's plenty of reasons to shit on MVCI as a product, specially due to its TERRIBLE presentation.

>B-But combofiend said people don't remember X-men
Jesus, are you fags serious? Complain about real issues in the game, since there's plenty. You can even complain about the roster without being a faggot whining about what combofiend said, specially because it's not his call if X-men would be in the game or not. For fuck sake.

Captain Marvel / Jedah ?

I will never like Sanford Kelly just like I will never like Smug. Too many years of them being loud assholes who talked massive shit while not being particularly good. Smug has improved a lot both in attitude and play but I can't stop seeing him as an immature asshole, so even if Sanford has similarly improved it's hard to change my view of him.

kinda cute desu

it's kusoge
youtube.com/watch?v=s4txy8ArNdU

Play Ruby

For some reason I only play female characters in fighting games. Why is this?