>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

ishtar-collective.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRtKM64cKdM
destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Petra

Second for FUCKING PSIONS

The Traveler doesn't actually terraform it injects the necessary ingredients for life into various planets atmospheres then accelerates time on that planet by millions of years.

Bungie is gonna fix the loot situation r-right....

>DO
>The Traveler is dead and so is this planet. We must go, now, and seek a new future in the light of distant stars.
>We're all doomed
>FWC
>War is the only constant, and we will be in conflict forever. We must prepare and adapt for any and all incoming threats.
>Life is an eternal struggle

I'm having trouble pinning which faction is edgier, here. People just shit on DO as the edgefaction because they have a muted color scheme.

>mac
>a pc

Mac is a glorified console you fucking idiot. It's a locked-down ecosystem with no room for expansion or customization. Not even remotely similar

Sure user, any minute now :^)

>ywn kiss the dots

why live?

>you will never be injected in the boipucci with the ingredients for life by the Traveler.
Why liff?

; h;

Reminder

Top 5 Auto Rifles
>Scathelocke
>Ghost Primus
>The Number
>Uriel's Gift
>Valakadyn

Top 5 Scout Rifles
>Nameless Midnight
>MIDA Multi Tool
>Call to Serve
>Mannanan
>Pleiab Corrector

how about the literal fascists? fucking basic bitch idiots that don't understand the concept of "power corrupts"

>hey guys we're gonna find a dictator thats really nice and infallible and protect your rights
>they will have absolute power over everything

fucking morons. fuck new monarchy

>he wants to kiss a dirty power hungry whore
Lel, user why do you have such poor taste?

Should I make a Titan?
Should it be female?

t. failsafe fag

Top 5 auto rifles
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift

Top 5 Scout Rifles
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift
>Uriel's Gift

Fixed that for you user :^)

yes
fuck no

Do we have any idea what the Destiny timeline is like or has Bungie left us in the dark completely?

Im curious how old Shaxx and Zavala are, and how long the Golden Age and Dark age were.

theyre as old as the city as they helped build the walls

they were a 3 titan fireteam with Saladin. you can see it in one of the ads as a flashback

no dates, but an order
ishtar-collective.net/
timeline page is on the bar at the top

>require lost sectors on Titan for rewards
>lock all but 2 of them
>can't complete the requirement in only 2

great design

FWC isn't edgy they're just right. If they didn't have a point there wouldn't have been a Destiny 2. Frankly I'm not sure any of the factions are particularly edgy since their end goals amount to the preservation of life and none of them are pulling muh rules of nature shit.

Wrong. Only Sloane lovers here user.

People are fucked up for calling dead orbit cowards desu. NM is way, way more cowardly, thinking a strong leader and workforce will totally save us guise and then getting bogged down in the endless beaurocracy that comes with that.
Dead orbit knows that humanity's destiny is in the fucking stars, not on a dying planet that everyone has fucked over and fighting for the scraps on, and that humanity as a collective is more important than one leader or one group's will. They're going out there to find something different and better.

How old is the city?

no idea

I was able to do all 3 just now

>Dead orbit knows that humanity's destiny is in the fucking stars
>even though we tried that before
>all those people died though
The future of humanity, right? :^)

>Video game about shooting bad guys
>Huge franchise that is going to be produced for at least another 7 years
>The 'war forever' faction is right

It's not even fucking fair.

The fuck are you talking about?

Golden Age and the subsequent collapse was centuries ago. Failsafe and the Exodus Black were marooned on Nessus 500 years before D2. The collapse was probably close to 700-900 years ago. Guardians (good ones, anyway) typically live for centuries as well. Not sure on any exact ages, only that Cayde is much older than 126 years.

If at first yadda yadda try try again, nigger.
Or you could stay stuck on a dying planet that only knows war and is a sitting duck for every baddie out there.

>trying to find a dictator

You mean monarchy, as in New Monarchy? That's ok with me. Guardians would no doubt be knights with feudal peasants serving them under that system

As opposed to what? Democracy lmao? There is no perfect governing system. A strong dictator is your best bet.

Daily reminder that Grimoire is now NON-CANON

>stand together united
>or spread out
You don't watch many horror movies, do you user?

No its not.

>Abandon the Traveler
>suddenly it leaves and we lose our light
>that, or we get too far away and lose our light
>either way, we're rendered completely defenseless against our enemies

Dead Orbit is for literal retards.

>lmao who even wants freedom? xD

The Zavala trailer implies that the city is only less than 30 years old.

At the end of the trailer you see the tower's opening ceremony and it shows Amanda as a little girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRtKM64cKdM

>A Colonization rush 600 years ago is the same thing as retrofitting a bunch of modern jumpships for deep space travel

Say what you will, but humanity in D2 has pretty fucking much perfected space travel. We even have all these ships like the Dreadnaught and Cabal Cruisers sitting around that we know are fit for long voyages, and we can take design queues from them.

Yeah ok except one of the main themes of this game is that all you need to be a guardian is to protect mankind and the city. The light doesn't make you a guardian. Your conviction does.

when I was on titan earlier the doors to all the lost sectors save for 2 were literally closed, couldn't get into any except the two hive ones in the middle of the rig

You do know human's live to be 300 years in Destiny, right?

>mass exodus

they want to leave the planet, not the people

>dat fucking reload at 1:30

FULLY ERECT

Only guardians live that long retard

human life expectancy is much bigger in destiny

and not only that, that's not even amanda retard

But with three factions you can assume 33% of the people want to leave. Being generous you can say another faction agrees so that bumps it to 66%. You are still leaving 33% of the people behind. It isn't feasible user.

>main themes

yeah because getting all your light back 30 minutes in and because of your light being the only one who can do anything worth a shit really sets the tone the rest of the game for that

I literally just noticed Shaxx doesn't even have a gun

Motherfucker goes into battle with only his fucking fists

>Only guardians live that long retard

The very opening of D1 flat out states that during the golden age human lifespan tripled. That was way before guardians were around.

Not the people, the planet. A large scale exploration. And when dealing with the vast horror of slave man it's a little different from ganging up on the single murderer with a chainsaw. Scouts are triply important.

>democracy is freedom

You are literally retarded.

y'all remember the first time iron banner dropped

lmao what a disaster

>3 factions implies an even split

wut

there are 2 political parties within the USA and several other smaller ones, but a huge percentage of the country is still republican or democrat

The number of factions has no bearing on the strength of each faction

>tfw no Rat King
It feels weird to actually suck for once and be behind the curve. And while the people I matchmake with improve over time, they always end up leaving before we beat before the 5 minute mark.

>literally in the intro to D1
>"Human lifespan tripled"

destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Age

You're a fucking retard, kill yourself faggot.

*space
The people that don't want to go are also probably not dead orbit anyway, so percentages aren't really feasible. The people that go will report back; dead orbit says nothing about abandoning the people, only finding new courses for them.

It was only during the golden age though. In the dark age humans lived in squalor and dirt.

Also that little girl is clearly Amanda, it looks just like her and she is clearly enamored by the ship flying for a reason.

>To support the natural harmony of the City, and to actively dissuade any group or individual that might disrupt that harmony.
>To hold all individuals, compacts, and alliances to the highest standards of productivity and right behavior.

who decides what "disrupts harmony"?
who decides what is "right behavior"? the monarch? fuck off

that's not freedom lmao

It was a generous estimate of the most even outcome. I didn't say that it's a fact it's a 33% split user. And using the US as an example is a bad one. Third party might as well as not exist.

Shaxx is the writer of the striker flavor text. He doesn't like hiding and reloading.

>not just hijacking them
Oryx should have also sent one of his ships at FTL speeds into Earth and shattered the planet to fuck the Traveler.

rat king is literal dogshit

The only thing Rat king is good for is LL boost user. Don't worry, no one seriously uses that piece of shit. It's just a stepping stone.

Why dont you ask blacks in Alabama 80 years ago how much freedom they had under democracy

Holy fuck you are a dumb fuck. The girl in the trailer is definitely Amanda

Feels a bit of a waste that we never saw these in game.

Find me a piece of evidence suggesting that humans suddenly had their lifespan cut by 1/3.

Rat king is perfectly acceptable for PvE content like strikes and public events. Its pretty damn useful.

But third parties still exist; my point being Dead Orbit COULD be like a third party platform in that they're tiny and are often forgotten or ignored. We have no clue on the numbers or support for each faction apart from what we're told in-game. DO didn't say SQUAT about their relief efforts, FWC said their prediction of the Red War saved thousands, and NM said they evacuated and relieved more people than the other two factions combined.

But we don't know what the latter means. Did they save FWC's and DO's thousands plus one? Did they save tens of thousands more?

Trying to draw conlusions about faction strength is useless because we don't know enough.

Good thing as well, because shit got so much better afterwards.

Any gun or weapon is acceptable for that shit. You can do strikes and pub events with green guns user. Saying that it's acceptable means nothing.

failsafe is the best

Humans didn't suddenly magically gain life extending powers, Its implied that their life expectancy increased due to the unimaginable technological and medical advances. During the dark age we learn that humans go back to nothing living in tiny villages in the dirt. They didnt have the medial technology to make them live hundreds of years

Go clean out all that vex milk user, the Fallen bull is ready for his sixth round with Cucksafe.

>cutscene showing the Traveler's light can potentially reach to other galaxies
>thinking we'll be too far from it's power ever

>join raid/nightfall on bungie site
>fills up
>9/10 the guy who makes it decides not to go through with it
Fuck you if you do this. Forcing everyone to join multiple sessions since most faggots chicken out.

And again, I was giving a best case scenario estimate for each group having equal representation. I didn't say that it was a hard number based on fact. You are arguing a non-point.

Its fun and useful though, You are stupid to discredit a gun just because you can't use it in the raid.

>it looks just like her and she is clearly enamored by the ship flying for a reason.

That's because she and her mom lived in an endangered backwater shithole village for years before they decided to make their way to the city, which was only succesful because her mom had the chaperone shotgun which carried them there. It's stated in D1's chaperone quest. So the city was established before Amanda got there.

We probably see her next to Zavala during some celebration or holiday. And coming from a literal shithole she probably never saw any aircraft's before and was astonished by them.

Hey so you need just 1 other fireteam member for the steps right? Or do you need 2?

Do this with Sloan.

I can't ever picture human medicine and food quality being so advanced that people can hit triple digits with no sweat.
Anyone smart enough to confirm whether or not it's possible?

>Recommended power for Nightfall is 240
>Recommended power for some enemies in Nightfall is 290
Please explain this shit.

of course that will eventually happen, user

>fun
>and useful
I can't discredit it being "fun" since that's subjective, but I can argue useful. It is in no more way useful then any other gun. In fact since it's a sidearm with a very conditional special effect I'd say it's less useful then other guns since it's "usefulness" is hinged on others using the same gun.

Sure and while I'm doing that go find me a first world dicatorship. The statement dictatorship=/=freedom does not equate to democracy=freedom. Can you defend dictatorships with anything more than
>but democracy isn't perfect
?

Ok that makes more sense.

It means people should stop dawdling their thumbs and get to LL290

Isn't the recommended power of 290 for prestige mode?

>who decides what is 'right behavior'

Well, in a democracy, that would be the kikes

The ability to go invisible is extremely useful for slow regen class like titan

>raiding with anyone but /dg/

only a degenerate faggot would do such a thing

2 spots for fresh Big Ship World Eater raid

Who's with you?