One Piece Games General - /opgg/

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

2x Skillup chance live on Global
New Global version live (just box space). Note: you now start with 50 gems if you reroll!

Lucy sugo going on JPN

Global repeating fortnights:
>Sept 26: Olivia, Okama, Young Buggy
>Oct 3: Franky, Camie, Heart Pirates
>Oct 10: Domino, CP9, Lucci
>Oct 17: Leo, Absalom, Kalifa
>Oct 24: World Pirates, Wapol, Perona

Next Global fortnight next week: Sentomaru (BB books)

JP Next Event 9/24-10/9
>Merry Go will work like Anniversary Sunny Go. Specials are ready at the start of adventure and 1.5x attack. 9/24-10/10
>Log in gift Koala 9/24-10/23 (SELL FOR FREE 17k RAY POINTS)
>Special Revolutionary themed Chopper Man Quests 9/24-10/10
>Free Rare Recruit pull 9/24-9/28
>Sanji Feast Lobster Island/Le Crap 9/24-9/27
>Coliseum Lucy 9/27~
>Special Island that drops Almighty Manuals that you can run 5 times per day 9/29-9/30 and 10/02-10/3
>Raid Vinsmoke Sanji 10/01-10/02 and 10/08-10/09
>3 Year Anniversary Luffy Socket Island 10/04-10/07
>2x EXP on Extra/Special Island 9/24-10/10
>2x Skill up 9/25-9/27 and 10/06-10/08
>Clash of Clashes 9/25-10/11

Next Global event:
>Clash of clashes with YWB (Chopperman missions: extra copies)
>MEAT SNAILS
>Double drop for evolvers
>Cola isle

Next Global colo: Suleiman, Ganfor, World and XDrake

Next Global sugo: God Usopp, guaranteed legend after 3rd multi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vllu3UMKjIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Global Rates increase by the end of the year nya

Second for Storm Pirates and I are in an open relationship

Can you have both your GLB and JPN OPTC account linked to the same Twitter?

Everyone who started jp accounts recently, don't forget to add people from the friendlist

fourth for globabs

Fifth for the krieg

don't you start that up now, you fun-loving passionate guy.

where's the list? the link in the OP is just for global

>wake up
>no Pudding

>Log Luffy is in the same "tier" of legends as Blackbeard, Fuji, Kuzan, Cavendish or Borsalino on global according to the datamined rates
do they actually think he's good?

There's a separate list in that link for global and jp

Hes good
Just annoying to use so noone uses him

He's the first 4X boost for more than one unit, so he's considered to be useful in certain cases. Barriers kill him though, and if you're locked for more than 3 turns you're probably not getting out of there alive.

Oh and despair that lasts more than 3 turns as well, that's something to look out for.

Is there a team for Chef Zeff stage of xdrake colo that isnt double blackbeard? I don't wanna farm that cunt just for xdrake when I don't even have Croc of inu.

Are the Halloween characters even worth it? 40 stamina runs without guaranteed drop seems pretty retarded.

I don't see it

Friend, its a separate tab in the google doc.

If you're trying to add me in JP, I'll only accept you once you're at least PLvl 400. Any lower and you're being ignored.

Wew getting trash units and turtles as 'new' units is so surreal.

Also I can already see how broken Lucy is and how far he alone is going to carry me even repping a team of fully unevolved/unleveled str/dex/qck units.

Yes

why didn't we get the sugo islands for this batch?

It's Global. Do you seriously expect anything else?

globad

pretty sure I got carpal tunnel today while rerolling, still no lucy in sight.

>10 people on my list pulled Lucy

Goddamn hope I'm as lucky on day 3

Why do people consider psy Boa to be amazing? Her damage output is pretty weak especially comparing her to some of the newer legends.

overhyped by her healing that is redundant when everything oneshots you if you give them the opportunity

Should I have dupe legends non evolved for something?

Like Buggy teams or so..

What's your experience with the database's probability calculator? is it trusthworthy?

lets go boys

Isn't Cavendish just a worse Lucy? Go for some diversity in your pulls breh. Keep going!

>community is fucking pissed at global
>bandai still won't do shit
it's amazing how they are forcing me to stop playing. What's the point when I can't clear shit with my shitty legends and I have a 0.0001% chance of pulling something useful? I can't even imagine someone out there whaling for this right now. Before you start talking to me about jpn I just hate looking at moon. more power to you if you like it but I can't.

id rather grind the story and just do more multis than keep rerolling it took forever just to get the lucy

I guess... you'd hate to regret your decision later on if you don't pull anything good, the story is quite a time sink.
And seeing as those legends roles overlap you might struggle with restrictions on content as it'll hit both of them the same way.

Jealous of that Neptune though.

But he also has Neptune and Shiryuu.

The new Diamante is also amazing.

Hory fuack I think I just got 5 Beli bags

>Jobposting
>Hackposting
>Shipping faggotry
>"Nothing happens the chapter"

How come /a/'s One Piece threads are such garbage? I like /a/, it's my homeboard, but the One Piece threads over there are worse than the entirety of /v/ combined.

Should I socket 3d2y Usopp before + and ts?
Also TS Usopp's boost is conditional, right? It makes it sound like he's a slot booster

The dreadful feeling knowing when I go to bed I'll be wasting loads of stamina because I'll be at max is a feeling I haven't felt for a very, very long time.

Nobody's forcing you to do anything but yourself.

Most of it is shitposting from other series since they're shit and on hiatus all the time.

>all these unmaxed Shiryus
fucking disgusting

Is Raid Mihawk %100 required for Doffy forest on a zombie team?
I'm having trouble with finding a friend Mihawk with 5 Bind sockets and was thiking about TS Luffy friend.

>40 rolls without seeing a red
truly the '''''''superior''''''' version jpcucks

wait WHAT?

There is no evolution for Colo Suleiman?

I have my quad max Shiryu up anytime you need it (GUP)

this is a nice reroll

Isnt the point of a Zombie team that you can stall unlimited amounts of time in spots?

well i dont want to die because I wasnt able to kill one enemy and multiple attack me the following turn.

You stall until specials are ready at a safe spot, go to next stage, and kill all but 1 person, rinse and repeat.
I dont recall any point in the Doffy forest you need to charge a special in less than 20 turns, but I'd research that.

yep. now get barto from the mail

maybe you missunderstood me, I know I dont need a max special level unit.
I'm just wondering if Raid Mihawks special is %100 required and if I could get by without that AoE damage.

Should I play with my rerolled Lucy, Sanji, Whitebeard, Shiryu account or should I continue rerolling?

nah, I'm just rerolling accounts to sell

is there any way to recognize legends just by looking at their portraits?

>150 stamina
>0 drops
This universal island is shit

well, yes. you use this thing we call a brain and if it recognizes a portrait as a legend it's a legend

I hope it'll give a gem everyday. At least then I'll get something out of it.

I obviously meant if you don't know who the legends are.

Why is legend sanji considered good? If you use his captain action he boosts himself by 6.25 instead of 2,5, which equals x15.625 if you use a friend sanji. That's x15.625 to only ONE unit
meanwhile Akainu can give 3.9 to all 6 units on the team. Sanji is fucking shit.

Gave up after 3 runs fug dat shit

He's a bad Caven basically.

already have you
I'm just using them for stages 1-4 as usual, it's ridiculous how many full sockets but level 1-3 special Shiryus I have
even worse is full sockets, +200 candies and splvl 1
what the fuck

haha riiiight

what is this image supposed to convey

if the poster is red and you get a giant "SUGO RARE!!!!!!!" text they're a legend

>just by looking at their portraits
not really, 5* and 6* have the same border and stuff

was talking about box screenshots

alright thanks, that's what I wanted to know.

6+ fuji when?

Why do they even allow you to x2sta a non-final colo level?

Is Ganfor worth maxing?

6+ sanji when?

What teams are you guys using for Colo Lucy?
I'm going for an Akainu team, but I keep having to restart since I need 6 STR orbs and it's super annoying and slow.

This big guy.

what's a good sanji team? I'm currently leveling up and evolving these shitters.

Here's the team I'm aiming for. It's not the best but I think it's comfy.

What subs are you using? I only need 2 red orbs on the final stage

Is Byrrndi World Jamaican?

Guys?

not a single legend but rate

youtube.com/watch?v=vllu3UMKjIc
What was the thread's reaction on Our Boy (tm) Zeenigami talking about the leaked rates?

Are you JPN players having to use your google play account to play even though you downloaded optc through QooApp?

I feel kinda funny about having it linked.

oh hey thats me

No, just sell them. That's just really dumb and not worth it at all.

fuck off

screencap for ants

for limit break maybe ?

any good teams for suleiman?
No I don't have max raid Akainu

should i change this account ? i have it for like 1+ years but i cant just get legends, its better for me to start with good ones ?

these are my RR

What are you doing that you need 6 orbs for Lucy? Akainu and Sanji specials and 2 orbs on the top 4 characters is enough to kill him with WB's health cut

I need to use Sanji to kill Chinjao. What team do you use?

>Zeenigami sucking Bandai's cock even further
>Comparing Shirahoshi's Sugo to Neko, which was DEX boosted and had normal legend rate up, while Neko had a x2 to legends and Striker Rate up.

There are chopperman missions up for BB raid in case anyone hasn't noticed.
But there garbage if your a longtime player.

I used the usual Jinbe team with TS Sanji. I wouldn't want to farm it like that.

Kuzan and Lucci are replaceable by any chain locker and str beatstick, I use Usopp and one Akainu special on Chinjao and kill him in 4-5 turns depending on orb luck, you could probably replace 6*Usopp with gpu but then you might need to take the first hit from Lucy if your specials are still bound