/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

I want to see Helena's and Altera's children!

Which daily do I farm for reverse scales? My Alter needs 1

30AP Green Friday.

I want to cuddle with my husband Altera!

Gather around, fellow Luck E anons
>No Euryale

Have you figured out your peak summoning time /alter/? I always roll as soon as the server comes up. Got Waver on my first ten roll going for Nero, Kintoki on my second ten roll, and earlier I got Drake on my first ten roll and lesbian pirates on the second.

Retarded purple-haired girls are plenty in this series

Is there ever a use for Anchor's Away? This seems like a fucking joke CE even at like a 2 star rating.

I spent all my FP trying to get her.

>retardfest singularity

>Roll for Drake
>Get spooked by Artemis

At least Orion is cute.

Reminder that Teach is our guy. He talks like an oldfag that hasn't been tainted by years of politics and no gf.

new dailies when? The current ones are just a waste of time and AP

Thanks

If you're going for absolute max roach, against someone who's weak to your servant, I suppose it could be useful.
Cu could probably go tons of turns with it, recovering a shitton of HP. Jeanne too.

The regen effect is pretty small to be sure. At a 3* CE it should be fairly easily to LB eventually but then you're still only getting 200 HP per turn.

Requesting the Drake pic when she's asleep and she has humongous turbo tits

h-huh!?

Between Artemis and Anne Bonny, who has the bigger honkers?

>finally get to log in
Holy shit all this quartz

>people complaining about not getting a non limited 3*
Listen boy, the moment you try to do any kind of serious rolling you are getting her.
Every event you roll the FP gacha for CE she is going to spook you.
Even if somehow you manage to not get her, you can use a support on Camelot and after that you have all the time of the world to the next time she becomes relevant.
t. lv 90 9/9/9 EYE on jp

>goddess of purity
>thinking about losing her virginity

Just seems like if you're going full roach, a Divine Banquet on Jeanne or something would be better so you could mash that NP every four turns or some shit.

So what's the drop rate on 5* craft essences? 'Cause I ended up with two in a roll twice now.

Meanwhile I have a fucking fifth Mephisto to finally at least complete his NP charge even though I never use him. Fuck, I'm annoyed. I don't have any casters that I like and somehow I ended up with him five fucking times.

i love how he triggered a lot of normalfags

Threw out a 10 hoping for pirate pair or drake, got orion instead

>Tfw fell for the reroll meme
>1st try pic related

Wew lad, if i had this kind of luck on my Main account. Also got Projection, Black Grail and the new 4* CE

What should i'd be aiming for when rerolling since there is Drake gacha and the story one.

>wyvern island
>the first enemies you encounter are werewolves

Altera Lily SantaAlter when?

I won't be rolling again December and I'm impatient as shit

?

Artemis according breast chart

Is it just me or is this game much more fun and cuter than Granblue.

I might actually quit Granblue and start focusing only on this one

So give Jeanne the Divine Banquet *and* give Cu the Anchor's Aweigh, maybe? Fuck if I know, I don't ever plan on using it.

Yup, that's the one. Thanks, user.

Post future Servant wishlists:
>Odysseus
>Caesar Augustus
>Perseus
>Archer Heracles
>

who else /picrelated/ here? ;.;

Blah blah hell you are walking into etc. etc.

>got a tittymonster instead of a tittymonster

I thought I would need a fuckton of FP but only used 6000, now the gorgon trio is complete.

Nah, at most i'll spend one 10x on any banner unless there's something i really want.

If proves anything, i'll get shit eventually.

I mean, my best archer at the moment is a level 50 atalanta. So frankly, this is fine. I've already got marie up to 65 for riders, so i'm not hurting for them.

Probably gonna spend some meme tickets to see what i get

>Pirate Sluts are the first result from my first 10 roll
>Pirate Sluts then give me three Great Succ and one Super Succ when leveling them

These girls are thirsty as fuck for me.

Oh shit, didn't realize FGO has a breast chart.

>Three 3* Servants and two 3* CEs in the same FP roll
You don't realize how unlikely this is

Would Altera and Helena's children look attractive?

Imaginary Element or Divine Banquet for my Burger Alter?

>Cu and 3* Gorgons in one roll
You know you wasted your SQ gacha luck on this just now, right? This was a 2xSSR-tier roll right here

Excuse me, guys but...I'm the only one that doesn't get Fate vibes at all while playing this game?

For some reason I feel all the time like I'm playing some standard medieval fantasy game, it does not feel "Fatish" at all.

I don't feel I'm fighting with servants, I feel more like I'm In a quest to beat the Demon King with my party filled with thiefs, female knights, wizards, huge barbarians and some random catgirl that talks strange.

It's like returning to the golden age of psx. It feels...fun, but not Fate at all.

Only spent 2 tickets here
Quartz are intact good thing tickets reset in a couple days.

If you feed Stheno and Euryale to Medusa, you will get instant Gorgon before she is even out. Do it user.

dreams crushed

So this never got answered in one of the previous threads.

In the future will there be better ways to level CEs? Leveling over 20 seems to be a slog andI'm sitting on a bunch of extra 3* CEs. I'm wondering if I should use them to level up my other CEs or would it be better spent burning them for MP/QP.

It only feels fate when Nasu is doing the writing for the singularity/event.

I'm jealous

>mashu
Wait, isn't that the tutorial roll that's not supposed to give 5*?

I mean, she is technically right. You don't summon artemis, you summon orion.

Artemis just bitch slaps the system and says "Fuck you i'm tagging along"

Because Nasu didn't do any of the writing until later on.

FGO was created as a very easy formula game where they can add episodes and servants extremely easily to get billions of dollars out of otaku and nothing more.

>2 3* ce
>3 3* servants

That luck

The fuck man I haven't even managed to roll Medusa or Ushi after 500k FP after all this time.

Okeanos is the most Fate-ish Singularity we've got so far. What games/VNs did you play that you don't feel their vibe in here?

It's a mixed opinion. fate with the amount of guest artist they get you can see everything ranging from fucking amazing to literally nightingale.
If you like shortstacks and homogenous art, then granblue is more preferable
t. I just play to understand my fap material

SAY
MY NAME

SAY MY NAME

Yes, later you will get CEs that only serve as exp bombs for other CEs. Look up the stuff for GudaGuda. Burn the 3*s.

Better live up to their expectations user

Use what you do have for EXP. During events there will be Experience cards for CE's, but they are limited to the events.

Its just a grind. an unavoidable grind.

That roll is basically equivalent to rolling 6-7 5 star servants in a SQ 10 roll, I'm crying

I JUST WANTED ARCHER SNEK GODDAMMIT

Got spooked by Martha, Marie, and Arturia.

>One ticket
>NP4 Ushi

Well atleast it wasn't keys

Press F for user wasting all his luck on an FP gacha

>Use 4 tickets to try and get Euryale
>Get 3 Ushi's
Guess she really wants me to use her

>his Ushi isn't NP5
>he isn't slowly ascending her while planning to grail her

Are any of the new craft essences worth keeping as doubles?

Both of the 5 star ones are amazing

someone stop me from buying 36 quartz

lmao

Isn't Ishtar also a goddess?

Dummy, you don't get embers in the tutorial gacha, look at the image again.

Some gods cheat the system.

You shouldn't buy 36 because the 140 pack is the best SQ per dollar, just go all out.

I'm rolling next year, so that's a long time away.

What the fuck

Somebody give Drake pepper

I hope she gets a summer version next time. Her outfits and animations suck ass.

>Tfw you get a bunch of new units and CEs
>Already have Waver, Gil and Lancelot maxed out making it hard to justify using a different team

Might as well do the story with a waifu team though. Not like I need that much firepower.

Not that user but
>fully ascended Ushi, NP boosted
>NP level 3

Even more...
>Plan on grailing Cu
>he still lvl 60/60
>and NP4

FP gacha is holding me by the balls

Luck briefly went to B+ on an account I'd just been halfassed quartz farming with. It has no mats or monuments but now trashes my other two in both 5*s and CEs and still has ~100 quartz

Is it worth shifting my focus to a level 40 in Orleans? My "main" isn't really great but it has 2 maxed servants and farmed out most events.

>Anne only pops in for the NP
>Only fires a single shot, at that
I thought I got boobs with a loli accessory, not a loli with a boobs accessory.

that's like 80 bucks though, I could go buy a full price game

it's fine, I don't need these godless titty monsters

W-what did she mean by this?

Ishtar is a fucking cunt who god Enkidu killed so she probably says fuck the system on a daily basis, that homely slut

>blow 126 quartz and not getting anything I want

This cemented my F2P attitude, that's 109.99 CAD in quartz almost and could very easily happen again if I bought in. Do not be fooled into buying quartz, only do it if you have lots of disposable income

Reminder that if you haven't done the master missions yet, there's no need to waste AP on the dailies, the story has guaranteed piece and monument drops.
As long as you can clear chapter 8 by the end of the week you'll fine.

100k FP spent, 2 hectors
I've got about 100k left. Do I have a chance in hell of getting Stheno?

>Stheno

0%

That's what the archer summer version is for

literally zero %

>blowing your FP before angra

dummy