TFW wageing for just over $11/hour

>TFW wageing for just over $11/hour

>TFW made x20 that buying and selling memes

>20 x 11 = 220

Not anything to brag about m8

Get ur degree in business and maybe someday you will be making $18 an hour!

>20 x $11/hour = $220/hour

>TFW no proof

>Use to wageslave for $9 hour
>Agriculture doesn't have to pay overtime
>Was consistently working 72+ hour work weeks
>Had 1.5 days off a month

Start a business. once you taste first blood ie. your first profit youll never stop. You will fail numerous times, but you can't give up.

Try digital marketing
Get a Google analytics certificate and learn some basic coding. You can make $50k easy

OP it doesn't matter whether you're making $9/hour or $20/hour or $40/hour.

If you don't like the work, nothing will change. Find something you like.

I'm working in insurance as an agent and honestly I'm about ready to kill myself. I hate working for commission and I'd like nothing more than to go back to proper wages. What's a good paying job that gives me a good amount of personal time to study?

This, I'm working for $30/hr as a corporate software developer and want to kill myself.

>He thinks that's a lot
Stay poor

I heard on here that sucking dicks pays well. You should try that.

U ungrateful cunt. I started sacking groceries full time in high school. Almost got kicked out of school for being late to class all the tine from unloading trucks.
$4.75 an hour.

Suck my fucking 1 inch dick. Either work harder or get another job but dont fucking expect any sympathy from me u melenial cuck

Kek. Trying to help my bro find a job. He doing exactly that for lile $8 an hour...

Understated shit here.

Operate machinery. Shitposting from an excavator cab reading think and grow rich right now. My bosses are currently paying me overtime to become the competition or partner.

This meme again. Do what you love and the money will follow. What if I don't love anything but money? If I was making 40 an hour I'd be the happiest man on earth.

Government job. Do a side gig and study in your free time.

>tfw wageing for 4 buckaroos an hour
>not even that bad

How bad is $11 in the US?

What if our job was to clean in the fat rolls of morbidly obese bed ridden slags?

I don't know, but here in DC it's ~11.50/hr I guess it really depends on where you live. 11.00/hr is shit pretty much anywhere you go. You'll live off it, but don't expect much other than that...

Not him but Id love it anyway.
I like seeing fucked up shit tho so I may not be the best judgement for this case

Min wage is 7.25, 8.25 in my area. So it's just above retail/MCDonald's tier.

Depends on where you live. In my city (Chicago), minimum wage is $10/hr, which means sharing an apartment with roommates and living paycheck to paycheck barely getting by and having almost no extra spending money.

From Chicago to. It's a good city and if your quick you can find a good apt for cheap. Problem is 40 hour work weeks are starting to disappear so you really have to squeeze every penny

you'll only be 200k in debt too! Do it goy