/fg/ - Falcom General #100

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- CS3 summary: pastebin.com/uYPiXigd

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/326657507/#q326692637
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/351369921/#351430674
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to die.

Support NISA for quick localization of the upcoming 2 games guys!

same

I think we need reorganize as much info as possible on what just went down

Can you imagine if Kondo pull in CS4 a travel to the past,we prevent Hamel incident(or save Osborne family and him before happening)

and surprise mother fucker,shit going bad (but not that cs3 ending bad) but Crossbell get liberated,erebonia get ride of Osborne and Rean ,Olivier is alive and Angelica is kicking George ass instead of standing still for perfect shot

So who will be the protagonist of Sen IV now that Rean's out of the equation?
All of his students collectively? Crow? Estelle?

Now that the dust is settled, can we finally agree Sen III is GOTY and the pinnacle of kiseki?

Yeah there's no way CS IV won't have a gigantic cast. Literally everyone would immediately head over to Erebonia after this ending.

Press F to Pay Respects

Everyone but Rean. He will get a mercy kill or get converted into good by an orgy.
Also Alisa will become the main character.

One question still needs answering above all others.

Is Tita still the cutest?

Rate the plot twists.

>Osborne and Rean were from Hamel
>Osborne had given his heart to Rean
>Crow was actually a homunculus made from his dead body
>Awakeners are mostly dead people
>Arianrhod is Lianne Sandlot
>Gaius becoming a Dominion
>Osborne subverted half of Ouroboros into siding with him
>Nep dying and her soul powering Valimar's sword
>Alisa's father being alive and an awakener
>George being an evil fat fuck

I'd say Crow is a safe bet because then they can push him and Rean even more. Rean will probably be saved and take over the protagonist role for the final act of Sen 4 or something before committing sudoku.

I would legit sell my trails stuff if that actually happened. We don't need even more time hijinks with all the other shit that's happpening.

Crow or Altia probably

Estelle will dispel the darkness!

Not anymore

Convoluted as Fuck
We already established the he had converted the BW to his side. Its not a stretch for him to have more of Ouroboros working with him, especially for him to steal the PB plan that easiliy.

>Nep's soul powering Valimar's sword
Didn't Valimar run on the power of bonds for the past two fucking games? These things almost always lead into powered by the souls of the dead. I'm just waiting for GO BACK TO WHERE THE GIRLS ARE tier shit in the last game.

So if Osbrodad gave his heart to Rean, does that mean he died during Hamel attack?
Also is George really evil now? What the fuck happened

read Also the could go a third route and a save him with the power of bullshits and friendship to have an ok ending

It's fucking up the entire continent, so yeah. The problem is, that shit that spread is making everyone more violent or something?

Are you ready for the next main character?

Were you around in 2016?

Osborne poster was

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/326657507/#q326692637

>I never thought I’d say this, but I had the time of my life, rebuilding from nothing into the man who will take everything from the Grandmaster.

Can you really call them all plot twists when some of them were obvious as fuck?

- During Hamel, Rean's heart was pierced with wood from their house, Osborne transfers his own heart to Rean to prevent his death.
- Osborne isn't human, but is a divergent being ala McBurn and Campanella. Having the heart of one of these beings is what makes Rean mixed.

I bet Sen IV won't have Rean as protag. Instead we'll have Joshua and Estelle team up with Lloyd and co come to erebonia and fix this shit these guys have caused. Screenshot this now.

Did the dark dragon fuck him up or something

9/10
8/10
7/10
6/10
obvious/10
also obvious/10
5/10
4/10
8/10
1/10

It'll be a power of friendship end regardless of whether it kills him. I've always said it's going to be Crow and Rean having a dead gay ending.

Okay

Need more info

Indiferent

Bad

not the dragon but Millium death

He became stronger that Mcburn and went to the darkside

Estelle best girl

Crow will be the protagonist, in the end he will sacrifice himself by giving his heart to Rean and save him or something like that.

I'm sick of Rean even if he's somewhat better than before. I honestly wouldn't mind playing as Alisa.

Good
Good
Good
Meh
Not really a twist since we all knew
Good
Great
Pretty bad
Bad
Good

>The Sealed Land is where the powers of light and darkness once fought. The overwhelming power of the gods pierced deep beneath the earth and created a labyrinth of caves several thousand milos deep, according to folklore. Lord Bellias carved the tunnels leading down the abyss, taking him eight years to accomplish.

Honestly George being evil is probably the only thing that feels really stupid to me. I'll wait for more details before deciding on the other stuff.

YAMEROO

The fight made him go full darkness McBurn, so Crow came back to save him from the edge.

Well it's either her or Crow.

Bestelle

I'm just mad because of course the fat one is the evil motherfucker. Sasuga Kondo.

>punished rean posters were right

Are there even any divine knights they can have the player use other than maybe Ordine? Does Ordine still exist?

How did the Magical girl Alisa LN end anyway? I feel like it hinted at how a lot of these events might play out. Rean being the prince of darkness certainly has been telegraphed to us.

The only truly random twist was George being evil because all fat man in Kiseki are either evil or complete douchebags.

Everything else was either foreshadowed, blatantly dumped in our face, or there was way too many holes for it to not be relevant eventually.

>>Osborne subverted half of Ouroboros into siding with him

Power most likely. Those fucks were clearly in it for themselves.

>>Nep dying and her soul powering Valimar's sword

She was a Homunculus too, maybe all of this was planned from the start, or maybe Valimar's power of bonds allowed it to happen.

If Osborne was divergent, wouldn't that make his kids ones too? Or was it not explained how do this shit works still
So basically, he embraced the edge? Did he actually went to ouroboros, or is he with best father in the world, or is it just that his "ogre" form made him evil

just for the wrong game

What about Altina? She could make for a good protagonist I think.

People complaint about how obvious C was in Sen 1, but I take that over Geoge.

Everything is fine except last 3.
>Dead Millium powers world-severing sword
What? How the fuck does that work?
>Alisa's father
Why does it have to be Alisa's father? Is this how they try to make her relevant?
>Gnome
M Night would be proud.

>Altina's quest to bring back Rean
I'd play it

Its bullshit that the maid turned traitor the second Alicias father showed up and that he was alive to begin with

>boards.fireden.net/v/thread/326657507/#q326692637
archive of all osborne poster posts when?

The latter. Ash's thing earlier seems like foreshadowing.

Currently unconfirmed how side is Rean now.

High % to Osborne
Med % To nobody
Low% To ouroboros /still to his friends but with lapses of dark and light

>beat death, mind control and his own loyalties to save him. twice.
True love. How can the rest even compare?

Everything's still up in the air, it's best to wait for footage to clarify the details.

She has no need to atone anymore.

>Is this how they try to make her relevant?
user pls, her family was relevant since Sen 1, how is this any different? Not to mention all of these dead people turning up to be not dead.

How are nips making of this fuckfest

She is a third probably choice I agree. I am a pervert so I don't really care if it's either Altina or Alisa.
Crow will have to join the party to get an edge in the Divine Knight mecha battles.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/351369921/#351430674
>One young child described seeing a world covered in war - war under the sun, under darkness, in searing heat and murderous chill, over the desert, over the ocean, in the deep forests, a morass of sense impressions all playing their tiny part in the world-wide war that had long since ceased to have boundaries.
>A war where the fallen arose to smite the victors, who in turn rose up again to fight.
>The ultimate war without victory, without defeat, and without friends and even enemies - where the only life was to fight, even between lovers, family, and beloved idols.
>An allegory of sorts, of all things, but one none the less. It leads to a place in Gehenna. And I have seen it with my two eyes.

GEEEEEEEEEEEORGE!!!

I mean all those years she thought she had accidentally killed a man and was atoning for it but turns out she hadn't and had been atoning for fuckall really. I mean I'd be pretty mad if i were her.

Welp that was rather disapointing. If I could buy coldteel 2 right now I wouldn't but I would still get it on a sale I guess.
Looks like you guys got blueballed with cs3 too. Guess I have no rush to play more of this series.

Everything there is a good twist that makes sense except the final four. Why the fuck is Osborne suddenly a bigger threat than Ouronoros? How the fuck does Nep dying power Valimar up? Why the fuck is Kondo bringing Alicias dad to life in an attempt just to make her relevant? Fuck everything about the George twist and him potentially killing three characters

Literally for what fucking reason.

Was Osborne Isekai all along or is this poster Kondo himself?

Hot.

Goddamn did they make him hateable. Good thing Altina doesn't die in this game.

Okay:

Indifferent:

Kinda knew based on previews and previous game:

Kek:

Pretty good:
Osborne subverted half of Ouroboros into siding with him

CEDRIC MUST DIE
I was wondering who that thing belonged after the artbook showed off Crow's guns

Who is loyal to Osborne and who is loyal to the Grandmaster? I need names.
Also Rean fucked up on a Nier scale he's supposed to be the hero but nuked the entire continent. Now other people will have to clean up his continent-sized mess.

I warned you people Rean couldn't get the job done. I told you all that Estelle and Joshua would have stomped this nonsense out fast.

Well here we are.

Sharon betraying them was the weird part, i was expecting her to stick with Alisa but there's likely something to do with the other unnamed assassin in Ouroboros.

She is but I wouldn't hit on her since I respect Joshua, Estelle and their relationship.
Sad I can't the same for anyone in sen cast

Still fun games user

Everyone is loyal to Osbourne. Even you and me.

>Grandmaster
Vita
Bleublanc

>Osborne
the rest

Every single Anguis, aside from Arianrhod and Vita seem to be on Osborne's side, along with some enforcers. For all we know, this may be all part of a scheme to fuck over Osborne by siding with him.

>Estelle and Joshua
>solving this conspiracy of shit
fuck off, none of the previous casts would have been able to handle this by themselves.

don't forget Arianhrod,she's not with Nebula or osborne

>Altina doesn't die
The most important thing.
Thank you user.

G-guys I think we need to revise this image

you forgot Campanella

This is why the Grandmaster is losing.

She was far too naive when it came to lying to the members and trusting them.

The spider that weaves too many plot webs is liable to be caught in them.

Her family has other ways of being relevant than dumb shit like this. I know the no one dies meme is strong but it's getting ridiculous at this point. It's turning out that all the important people are
"Dead"

Now I am expecting the grandmaster to be Machias' dead cousin and Millium to be ACTUALLY Vallimar

No one could beat this bullshit. The cards were so stacked in Osborne's favor that anyone would have failed.

T-this is a joke ending r-right?

>don't forget Arianhrod
That's the weird thing, you still fight her in your way to stop Osborne so I wonder why.

Yeah it's ok fun. Still sad falcom obviously is not up to the task to make more games like TitS again.

We both know it will end with haha we were just pretending and BestDad will get some redemption bullshit in Sen 5

Didn't Kondo say the Grandmaster will be revealed in Sen 3? Maybe there's a Black Records-esque extra scene?

It's just a test bro.

>inb4 ng+ is completely new ending because KeA fucked up the timelines first time and that's why you can't transfer levels over

Don't judge before it's all over. For all we know, we are all being played HARD.