Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/09/27/serial-rapist-sentenced-years-prison-for-nantucket-home-invasions-assaults/6GfPgHEvcLKhnZr3cbFXbM/story.html
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/10/south-boston-doctors-murdered-bampumim-teixeira-lina-bolanos-richard-field/
universalhub.com/crime/murder/2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvys2RTuLGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RELOAD

>when the haters are out in full force

ONE
TWO
HERE'S ANOTHER

That's my favorite character _______ from the fighting game_____!

who are the diaper characters in sf6?

Street Fighter Mania WHEN?!?!?!

I don't give a shit about being left behind in fighters but it really sucks in the job market, I got grown man bills to pay

shin cammy

This is what I figured too.

Time is the most fun, but for the most part you don't get full screen confirms in this game. I'm not sure if he can confirm into storm cancellation either.

What's your team? I run Dante/Strange but Strange is my bread and butter, looking for other tag partners

>when someone makes a reaction pic out of your screenshot

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

tbdesu I really want the next SF to pull a genuine SF3 and use all-new characters save for Ryu and Ken, at least in the beginning

/fgg/ certified combos ITT ONLY

he can confirm into storms off axe at very low HSD (e.g. st.hp, cr.hp, jp.hp xx axe xx storm) but there's a mechanic in place that drastically increases the hitstun deterioration if you combo into storms, so even though it is possible for arthur to do it he gets almost nothing useful from doing so

right now i'm looking into power stone actually because i think it might be a good counter to reality spam and ultron/dante memery

my team at the moment is arthur/iron man

Play Dizzy

thanks alex

people didnt like it in sf3 and they've been bitching endlessly about missing old characters in sf5

Were you one of the 328, /fgg/?

Man I thought the user entering the melty tourney as "niggerslicer" and getting mad he got rejected was funny, but this guy saying "I go on a tangent about the name" might be the funniest thing to happen on /fgg/ in a while

I want to make it a common thing but I don't even think its possible, Mark pizza might be the next robert mate though

cammy sucks
juri sucks
morrigan sucks
jam sucks
dizzy sucks
i-no sucks

I'm so sick of these thotties being posted in every single thread

EVO Japan entry numbers thus far:
>SFV - 451
>Xrd - 242
>Tekken 7 - 232
>Smash 4 - 213
>KOF14 - 118
>BBCF - 113
> ARMS - 88

>blazblue is more dead than KOF
what went wrong?

They're never doing that again.

Play MvCI.

>Stop going to the poor areas boy.
Boston has long been the "HQ" for criminals for at least the past 30 years dude. If you know a little nook and cranny where it's not as bad, then that's really great and I hope you don't run into trouble.
Most of my Boston-living buddies tell me it's much worse than it seems

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/09/27/serial-rapist-sentenced-years-prison-for-nantucket-home-invasions-assaults/6GfPgHEvcLKhnZr3cbFXbM/story.html

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/10/south-boston-doctors-murdered-bampumim-teixeira-lina-bolanos-richard-field/

universalhub.com/crime/murder/2017

I mean just look at that shit, the map looks like some video game with quest markers

what fighting game is this character from

Cinematic mastery.

Capcom needs to stop listening to overly vocal shitters from western civilization. they've bent over backwards for them in SFV and they'd prob be lit bankrupt over it if not for Marvel

nah

no I tried the free version and decided the game was weird

anyone playing puzzle fighter

I thought you guys said BB was more popular in Japan?

Will you be my friend, Broski? I live a world apart so we may never play, but still want to be your friend.

MKX is on sale on steam if anyone still wants to play it.

Instant death. You can do new shit in ip's like this in Japan. There's a reason Japan does "it's x's son/it's x in everything but name!" a lot.

Not our fault you have shit taste

woo wooo wo woo

as long as you dont start conversations ranting about the persecution of whites we're gucci

Like nigga did broski saying mark really make you think it was okay to start talking about your /pol/ bullshit lmaooo

No one wants to play it.

Shame the purest girl isn't playable.

It is.

Tourney entrants =/= Entire playerbase

they could cater to their own markets well enough to make decent enough money. if western markets think the game is garbage it's all the more reason I'd personally assume it's actually good

they cant afford more bad publicity, user. People were burned by SFxT, they were burned by USF4's "new" characters, they were burned by SFV for a multitude of reasons, and despite people praising the gameplay and netcode of MvCi every other detail of it has been shat on. Plus USF2 was wonky with shitty netcode, and they bothered to spend money developing SF4 Volt even further which is bizarre.

I was wondering why people were just raw dogging their activations on the last character.

baiken would be a really good character design if she was 6'0" instead of 5'0"

>Muh popular japaneez blaybloo

finally this meme is dead

>more of this shit
AYY BRO WHAT'S UP?

who the fuck is Mark Pizza, you still haven't answered the question

For local play/training, is Third Strike on Dreamcast emulation viable?

calm down ahmed

jack-o would be a good character design if she only wore a mask and didn't show her face

>The fursecution

blazblue is a boring broken joke of a game at a competitive level
it's made for casual kids who love anime
xrd is arc's serious game

where are the players? free registration and home tournament are not enough?

t. mark pizza

Local arcades.

it should be serviceable, DC was American tournament standard for years despite minor adjustments

It's been cheaper.
Not true.

yes

Yeah but I mean emulation, I heard DC emulation is a clusterfuck

>/pol/ bullshit

excuse me, kindly explain? I went on a slight rant about a neighbor I have irl named Mark because he brought up the name Mark, how is that /pol/? you doxing me or something bruh?

I want some numbers here. Or at least a source that proves it.

ahahahahahahahahaha

fuck YOU broski

I won't. Thanks.

emulation-wise you can use fightcade for an arcade perfect experience, you can use one of the exes to play single player. 3S OE is technically the best choice for a training mode but the Dreamcast version is fine, DC emula

based mark

wtf is this mark pizza shit

Anyone mvci pc?

see this is good

kids today think they're hot shit with their anime sniffs and their cammy sniffs

they don't know shit about the classics. mai and chun-li will always be on top god damnit.

luv this sniff

Any idea on which emulator is better for it? Emugen wiki says it can depend on game

Cammy is only one year later than Mai.

broski said you were talking about the suppression of whites. Don't respond to me again

nullDC and demul are what I've used. demul is also a Naomi arcade board emulator and has P2P netplay

I miss CWheezy

Back in my day we masturbated to Anna's ending in Tekken 3 and we were happy about it, god damnit.

>Mfw I liked the story mode
But how the fuck did Jedah cross dimensions to get to death? How did he even know Death existed.

If you're playing in 4K i assume you have a decent set up. Have you tried experimenting with SSAA instead of MSAA?

it's magic, dude. Jedah can do anything he wants.

Is Menat good for a beginner?

He got lost after Project X Zone and made the most of it.

responding anyway faggot because he lied to you

Yes

DSP ripping it up

No

can someone explain why the fuck ryu was a scientist investigating the convergence and working with bruce banner

how did this homeless barefoot weirdo make the cut as a scientist. he doesn't even change out of his gi.

I don't have it. Some user posted a Japanese arcade most-played rankings which placed BB at first with 2nd place being Koihime Enbu.

Since I am unable to provide concrete evidence, it's in your right to think I'm wrong. Too lazy to look up the archives.

plot

Just because he was part of a research team doesn't mean he's a scientist.

He might have been security.

How hard is Venom to learn if I've never played an anime game?

He looks really cool. He looks like a JoJo villain.

I like games with plot

do you guys ever feel like we need to go back?

He could advise Bruce on how to deal with anger, having an evil side himself. He was probably there as a therapist

>Capcom needs to stop listening to overly vocal shitters from western civilization.

IT's actually Japan you fraud.

XKira's new video about arcade mode
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvys2RTuLGc

#RiseUp

whys xt on there lmfao