/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Cheerleader thread

I love Meltlilith.

Wet thread

>mommy arturia gacha
>might as well try, love dem tits
>actually got her 5 tickets in

YES
T
I
T
S

How come my JP luck is 1000% better than my NA luck?

What if FGO goes in a SJW direction and we get a big reveal that our MC actually has a lover waiting for us back home, the only twist is that they're of the same sex of our avatar.
That would mean Riyo was right all along with his gay and lesbian bullshit.

That's what they said about Dorian Gray, and you know how it went.

On that matter, Dorian Gray servant fucking when? Would he be an assassin?

>What if FGO goes in a SJW direction
>What if

>NAfag
>unironically calls her mommy arturia
Do you have brain problems?

would at least explain why canonically servants aren't being dicked left and right when they're literally clinging onto it.

Was NA your first time playing?
>mommy
confirms it

Grand Order has become really progressive. It's surely not only because of Nasu himself but also thanks to Sakurai the transsexual communist that has helped him understand the value of social justice.

I loved how the Camelot chapter really went in-depth to explain just why we all should open our hearts and door for the poor refuges that need a place to leave and how and border protection polices can only be objectively seen as pure evil tyranny that needs to be fought against.

she looks better with the armor anyway. I know you're mentally 6 years old and can't accept it, but it's a fact.

Satire my friend.
And wanting to be the little girl was not exclusive to sjw, and has different motives behind it.

>inb4 newfag /v/ermin take the bait

I remember this was considered perverse in JP and now considered a Transpositive Message in NA.

That is true, would make the MC an enduring "save myself" for my lover character, which is cute.

Sakurai ruins everything.

I wanna see the size of her pon pons

>tfw Rhon's sparkles clips through everything on her third ascension
Please fix this immediately sprite-kun.

The day nips go SJW will be the day where every single weeb has to force himself into society and forget video games ever existed.

wtf melvin promised me this wouldn't happen

Cufags will buy this clusterfuck

I keep Mordred and Lancer Alter in their tin cans.

me too. Gareth-chan when? Doesn't Mordred say she's a tin can too?

No.
I actually like last ascension Moedred

Nasu is unironically a progressive though.

He rewrote Camelot to bitch about Brexit, he gave Emiya alter African features, Da Vinci is a transpositive character and overall male figures are female (King Arthur, Francis Drake).

terrible

Camelot has all the tin cans so far.

>strongest hero in history of mankind
>not the scourge of god
please

Stay away from me.

>he doesn't like delicious bare armpits
>or DFC bindings
>dat loincloth

>trusting a moron who couldn't figure out his longtime colleague was actually Solomon

Nips are usually buttmad about the catholic church and brits so it wouldn't surprise me.

Also his favorite anime is Utena.

>He rewrote Camelot to bitch about Brexit,
That's only one user's bitchy theory that he sprouts constantly.
>gave EMIYA African features
He didn't draw him, nor would that really be progressive.
>Genderbends
Recent interview talks about how Takeuchi is the one who suggests all the genderbends, because he thinks the game is too gay otherwise. He says its innately a waifu game basically, it always has been, Fate as a whole i mean. Nasu even says he doesn't believe an all male gacha would sell at all, and is very worried that one of the writers wanted to do a male heavy EoR chapter.

Both historical reasons.

horrible
roman couldn't figure who he was either for a while ,despite Lev revealing the name Flauros

>altera
>mankind

Same.

>brexit
no its not retard.
Its about the us not allowing rapefugees into the holy land.

Lev only revealed himself as Flauros in Fuyuki. For a good while, he wasn't even Flauros, he got possessed at some point.

Attila was still a thing

That's the guy in the Kiasa doujins, right?

I'll bite this one. Euryale is speaking in the general sense specially about his strength since his legend is well known. Mashu is describing a fact happening in front of her.

Euryale did not sense his strength.

>Nasu even says he doesn't believe an all male gacha would sell at all, and is very worried that one of the writers wanted to do a male heavy EoR chapter.
Oh the irony

Weren't Camelot the ones invading? Felt more like commentary on what a clusterfuck the region is. 4 different forces clashing for sand.

Takeuchi is a woman dude.

How do we stop Takeuchi before he makes Fate an Idol franchise?

Even then Roman didn't sense anything off about him until his transformation in Septem

Why would we?

given how spiky everything else is, his face seems weirdly smooth and out of place.

>wanting fujoshit

Roman was partially in denial, remember? He didn't want to believe it was really Goetia doing all this.

Yup. It's more like Camelot's the local equivalent to America, who go in with a naive plan too dumb to merit the title "retarded", lose shitloads of men in an endless series of colossal fuckups, torment the natives, and accomplish nothing.

Shinjuku costumes when? I want my waifus to wear them.

wtf I love Takeuchi now

>$90 pack
>only np1 artoria alter
why bros

Why can't they be happy

>$90
fuck off NAfag

I thought that started after Septem

ITT brain lets /pol/tards who didn't get Camelot

Basic timeline
>Crusades happen
>Fake Richard and some knights wipe out a lot of shit with a holy grail. Wipe out some natives
>Accidentally summon Ozzy for some reason, he fucks off into his territory and takes the grail
>Knights of Round are all summoned by Rhongo
>They do battle with Crusaders, Gawain assesses that in order to beat Fake Richard it would take the sacrifice of at least three knights of Round in open battle. But Gareth does a suicide attack instead.
>After taking out the crusaders, Rhongo and the knights establish a castle/kingdom. And start wiping out the natives themselves.

Fake Richard was weird though. What the fuck was he?

But fujoshit gave FGO a big boost in popularity

>Nasu: I think having sisters was a big part of that. We had shounen manga and shoujo manga on the same shelf, and I read them the same. As I read more and more, the idea that “shounen manga are fun to read; shoujo manga have interesting stories” established itself in my mind when I was in elementary school. I always got the sense that shoujo manga depicted people’s inner workings more in its storytelling.

so Gareth is as strong as 3 rounds?

Could Guda become an Heroic Spirit?

Do you prefer Gareth to be blond like Gawain or raven haired like Akkun?

>want to spend monthly tickets on Arturia
>but Cleo is so fabulous
Fuck, what should I do? The most reasonable choice would be going for a limited SSR, but who knows when Seibah will get her next rate-up.

>4Gamer: Did the writers get to pick which Servants they’d be in charge of?

>Nasu: We decided on who would get certain Servants at a meeting. Servants were given out based on the convenience of managing them rather than the writer’s choices. But there were also traits that weren’t decided on by the writers, like Takeuchi saying, “I want Ushiwakamaru to be a girl!” I asked him, “Why?” and he replied with a complicated expression, “The male-to-female ratio is too stilted. It’s not appealing enough if it’s all guys.” “Oh, like usual, huh?” (laughs) But that really did turn out to be an important factor for FGO.

>4Gamer: Well… That’s just like Takeuchi to say that. (laughs)

>Nasu: After that, the three of us would discuss and come up with the backgrounds for each Servant, like coming up with a plausible excuse based on their legends for turning some of the Servants into women.

Some days Takeuchi just stumbles into the office, says "make these characters a women". And Nasu and co just have to figure out how the fuck to make it work.

>4Gamer: [Takashi] Takeuchi [4] must have felt exhausted from his illustration and CEO work too.

>Nasu: I wonder about that. He should be a lot busier than I am, but he’s always drawing Arturia during his free time (laughs). We’re all busy with the main story and events and then he goes “Here, I drew ******** Arturia” out of nowhere. I’m jealous of how he manages to be busy with work and still find time to have fun.

>4Gamer: Oh no, another Arturia…

Sometimes he just stumbles in with a dozen new Arthuria they have to implement.

I think she did a full Nelson and Gawain stabbed them both

The most popular nip theories are:
>Arthur
>Tiberius
>Sigurd
>some random guy that wasn't on the leak list

I imagine it started immediately after Lev called himself Flauros, but it only got really properly intense once Lev transformed.

I guarantee if Nasu had his way and made SN fujoshit, it would not have been popular. I do not actually mind the fujo pandering and stuff added later on, as long as it is not all fujo.

>who's charlememe

No, it would only take three sacrifices if they fought openly. Instead she did a suicide attack to pin down his arms, so that he couldn't defend while Gawain dealt the final blow.

Its not a normal tactic.

She'll be some OC abomination with mostly black hair with one blonde stripe

Takeuchi is a fucking god

>implying any of them would murder the natives like that
Clearly it was some evil Byzantine

so I just accidentally bought the $40 quartz pack.
Evens roll for Merlin
Odds save them
00 roll for Seibah

Why Sigurd? I can see the other two kinda, but Sigurd is way too weird, even Charlemagne would sound more plausible to me since french and brit rivalry

Based Takeuchi
Long may he reign
The keeper of Nasu and destroyer of Fujoshi

I bet she gives the best handjobs.

Takeuchi is an autistic fucktard. He just sits there drawing his imaginary friend all day and when the adults are busy making billions he breaks there with his stupid potato face screaming "ME MADE NEW ONE", then everyone look at Nasu who, with a loud sigh, reassures the little special shitkid and tells him with a calming yet strong voice how he boku ni insert the twentieight Arturia Alter in the game. I hate Takeuchi so much.

Merlin?

he's getting another solo rate-up on the 1st

I hope Takeuchishit dies of brain cancer.

>“I want Ushiwakamaru to be a girl!”
Takeuchi is /myguy/.

She is canonically the purest Round, which isn't saying much but still

You're absolutely right a Otome SN wouldn't had been as popular and would had killed TM, only after a series of coincidences and with the Deen anime started to gain fujo following and omnipandering began.

Percival might be literally me guys

>fujos BTFO yet again
It never stops being funny

/pol/ is basically the biggest mistake since powerlevel wankery and self-insert shitters

>literal fags and fujoshit triggered by Takeuchi
Same as usual

Just fp trick and used two tickets and a ten roll, got two saber alters, fucking meme magic.

Tell me about JK, why does she jingle?