/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

New expansion in 2 months edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_L8Ej6fnog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It should read
>Restore 3 health to your hero for each time you damaged yourself this game.
Oldschool lock design, kinda boring but some people like it.

Am I the only one that actually gets bad options from kazakus, because most of the time my opponents seem to get the potion fit perfectly for the situation? I don't think I've ever seen anyone play a potion as bad as freeze 2 gain 7 armor, which was the best possible thing I could make in one game.

comeback baby

unless you were going to die next turn I refuse to believe freeze 2 was optimal, demons draw poly 5/5 are all near universally better let alone aoe for anti-aggro

comeback baby come back

The fuck do I pick? Stats man? It's my first round of cards so I have no idea what """synergy""" I can reliably draft.

F O R T H E S T A T S
O
R

T
H
E

S
T
A
T
S

Medivh obviously

Lost Tallstrider

My options were demons, draw and freeze and demons, draw and armor. This was in arena as a warlock where I had a big hand already and just needed something good for tempo to keep control of the board.

Medivh is solid. 5/4 isn't a particularly good statline, and N'zoth is variable. Sometimes you get a draft that supports it, sometimes you don't get offered any deathrattles.

This card is WAY too complicated to ever be included

:wheelchair: TEAM :wheelchair: SJOW :wheelchair: COMING :wheelchair: THROUGH :wheelchair:

holy shit budget frodan

ah arena, I though you were playing razakus where draw is an auto pick. I personally wouid have taken draw and demons or armor in most situations but I don't know what your deck/hand looked like, unlucky

I went with Medivh and got offered Cloaked Huntress next lol. Now it's offering me statsman again. Is this a sign?! I never get legendaries in my run.

to think he dyed his hair for that 30 second gag

also frodan is cute with his glasses off

i dont get it

Whoops forgot pic. Lich Kang, right? Or Mukla for beast buffs? I don't even know, I'm a scrub at Arena.

I miss when Muzzy was a pterodactyl gamer cameo on Bob's stream FeelsBadMan

youtube.com/watch?v=f_L8Ej6fnog

BADA DING BADA BOOP

Anyone on NA want 80g? Add Zeldafitz #1136

will players like Muzzy look back on their lives, many years from now, and lament all the time that they wasted on Hearthstone?

lich king by far
mukla is a pretty good pickup in arena but it can't compete with the lich king

probably not because he's the best and making cash and traveling as a hobby in college

I picked the King. And STATS man is back again, the fuck this card is so shit. Dred is best right?

im sure all of this looks incredible on a resume

Is tokendruid dead from the innervate nerf?

rip

Dred I think

the swamp king is suprisingly not that good in arena due to the overabundance of poison cards
but it's still the best of those three

definite dred

not totally dead but significantly weaker to the point where it's about the same as Hunter

>making cash and traveling as a hobby in college
his winnings are only around $20k according to Liquipedia. That's meager compared to an actual salary from a real job. Factor in the opportunity cost of "practicing" instead of making money at an actual job or studying for exams, as well as expenses from traveling and it's all even less impressive.

>playing video games looks good on a resume
maybe if you're applying to Gamestop.

I expect a real spicy Warrior deck coming from LUL

>small-time recruits

oh shit

>the opportunity cost of "practicing" instead of studying for exams
brainlet

Okay I took Dred and hopefully he won't get wrecked by Poison dudes. No Deathrsttles and Zerus is a meme so Harrison? I wonder why I'm being offered so many legos, I haven't done Arena in a long time... did they change the algorithm?

>his winnings are only around $20k according to Liquipedia
He qualified for blizzcon this year so you can expect that to at the very least double soon

it sure is easy to win after not drawing Raza or Anduin

what the fuck why have you had 4 legendary picks

you do realize posted winnings only accounts for tournament earnings only and not the wage your team pays you? He says he does well in school. Also,

>making it to worlds in a strategy game wouldn't be a neat to put on a resume when you're a CS grad

Idiot

it's not just playing videogames
it's traveling around the world competing at a high level in a highly competitive environment while still maintaining good grades in college.

Zalae looks really cute in his picture there. I have an ear fetish.

Alright how the fuck do I play Petal Rogue in standard

Harrison and yes legends seem to be showing up more often lately.

You don't, Maly is beyond unplayable and Lasher isn't even good in miracle which is bad

Well too bad
I was runnin the murloc pack too in it so I'm souble fuck by the nerf
I'll try to tweak but guess I'll have to let it rest in peace

literally nobody will care about his travels as a """competitive"""" gamer. CS grads need to have portfolios filled with programming experience or undergraduate research with professors. Past the novelty factor, no one gives a fuck about how good he is at a literal card game for toddlers. While he was "practicing" and "theorycrafting" terrible decks, his peers were doing actual computer science things and making themselves more attractive to hiring firms.

I have no idea how much he gets paid by his """team"" but I'll bet all my money that it's comparable to minimum wage.

>traveling
why are people here so obsessed with traveling? are you a 20 year old Instagram whore who needs to share her tourism with the world?

>razakus
>used dick tracker
>rank 8 wild after a whole month
>thinks he's entitled to posting here
kys faggot

I think some other user put it well, he puts in enough work to be fit and attractive but looks enough like an everyman to not be intimidating, based zalae

if i could spend my youth playing a game i love for money i would in a heartbeat, depends on your priorities man

it's garbage, low cost spells as combo activators don't really work when you have to buy the spells into your hand for 2 mana first. if you want to play with malygos do ancestor's call shaman in wild, standard is largely too fast for him

Hunter isn't terrible either so I'm not saying it's straight up bad, I've been seeing people playing double Captain and Snowflipper Penguin for memes

>that fucking double Steed ruining the meme deck

fuck off that card is still retarded

you sound like a fucking sheltered high schooler

I topdecked Patches

I topdicked ur mum

I wish male streamers had lewds, instead it's always the icky girls.

THATS WHAT UTHER WOULD DO YOU BITCH

IDK man. The sad thing is that I'm probably gonna get like three wins tops.
Ah cool

>why are people here so obsessed with traveling
i didnt mention traveling because it shows he's a "le cultured down-to-earth human being". traveling around the world means he has to go out of his way to do these competitions, and that these competitions are being done on a global scale.
the fact that he can do well at this while maintaining good grades in college shows that he's not only dependable, but also highly intelligent.

there's always lifecoach nudes

you know what big ears mean

big hat

I wonder what spicy Warrior deck LUL has lined up, lets see that elemental package- not much they can do when the paladin fucking 4 keeps against mage and then steeds into steed vs aggro

Corpsetaker Bloodworm Warlock coming thru :wheelchair:

the madmen actually brought it

are you German or just a miserable cunt

the absolute state of Frodan and Admirable

Is patches worth crafting just for the hip new zoo deck? I have 8k dust but I'd rather not craft cards that will soon rotate.

Liquid are getting so fucking lucky holy shit

obviously Patches is worth crafting

Surprising as Dog is one of the unluckiest players alive.

if that were true he wouldn't be top 20 so often despite how good he is

>Liquid are
isn't it past your bedtime mohammed

>Paladin has been absolutely ravaging the tournament even after nerfs

hmm...

I'll try this thanks user

Even after warleader nerf murloc paladin is still the major performer is every match.

Honestly, they usually have nice butts. Seriously whenever you see a guy with bat ears check his backside, they need developed glutes to balance or something

This Pirate Warrior is going to be absolutely obliterated by fatigue warrior next game

post retarded cards that should never have been printed

t. Anduin

That card is literally balanced, control cuck

>literally balanced
>invalidate all the resource management vs face decks

Tell me more about this deck

it's only """"""""balanced"""""" because half your matchups are aggro
this is a super aggressive card that's extremely punishing against any sort of slower deck which is literally the most cancerous design possible

>Ressoure management is copying/duplicating spell to the infinite

Do you know what card advantage is?
Thats what control should be doing, aggro decks have no right to just equalize that instantly.

>Ice Block
>Brawl
>UI
>Glyph

"I like the Left" - Muzzy 2017

this deck is actually really good against the rest of Liquid's lineup oh shit

these guys are good players SMOrc

What new hip zoo?
post dicl

I wish the whole event was LUL against clones of themselves with teamcams and no casters

>have no right

literal fedora

>clones of themselves

is it gay

>Warlock has Golakka in mull

well this was a fun game of hearthstone

>what is balance between aggro/midrange/control/combo

Just zoo with Keleseth, some demons and the dk.
What I like about it, when compared to rpuge prince tempo lists, is it's actually pretty solid even if you don't draw him.

>pirate warrior has Prince in hand
>but also Patches
I feel like the game is over before it started

What is balance between aggro/midrange/control/combo? I don't play whatever abortion of a card game you're trying to import these terms from; please explain yourself in plain English so we can be sure you're not retarded.

Here is HotMeowth's which Ive also been using. Its really fun.

Clearly its not worth my time if Hearthstone is your only reference

Yes but the good kind.

Defile is
a
pretty
good
card